[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A completele failure and waste

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 11

File: 1503692741994.png (327KB, 633x692px) Image search: [Google]
1503692741994.png
327KB, 633x692px
Anyone an absolute complete failure here? All what I have ever tried was a disaster. From being born in this shithole, getting shitty degree I am not even good at to not even be able to land fast food job.

I basically got over the fact I will never have a family or will have good job or career. I wont have friends either and could live llike that too. All I want is to be able to support myself financially but I cant even achieve this as 25 years old. I am not meant for this life. This is a cruel joke. I dont drink, do drugs, smoke or anything and still fail.

I just want to live in some shitty one bed room at least being able to support myself. I dont even care if it a shitty job. I cant even do this. I must be retarded and insanely incompetent.

I am considering moving out of my parents to be homeless as I feel shameful as fuck. I feel powerless and dont believe in change anymore. My entire existence is cosmic absurdism in practice, the neverending misery and depression with no hope of change.
>>
File: 00113upset.gif (410KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
00113upset.gif
410KB, 720x405px
At least you got a degree. I'm a worthless, friendless loser who spends all his time at work. The little free time I have I just use drugs. I want to kill myself so badly.
>>
Dude what the fuck, just be positive. It's all your mindset bro, trust me I went through the same thing once.
>>
File: 1502479410974.jpg (55KB, 700x666px) Image search: [Google]
1502479410974.jpg
55KB, 700x666px
>>39327333
Why hello there fellow failure
I'm also a complete failure
>>
File: Help.jpg (19KB, 383x572px) Image search: [Google]
Help.jpg
19KB, 383x572px
>>39327333
>I just want to live in some shitty one bed room at least being able to support myself. I dont even care if it a shitty job. I cant even do this. I must be retarded and insanely incompetent.

Hey, it's you from 5 years in the future. You still haven't achieved this and now you're also a wizard! Kill me.
>>
File: 9nNVK23.jpg (69KB, 750x366px) Image search: [Google]
9nNVK23.jpg
69KB, 750x366px
Fuck my life. I hope I get cancer.
>>
>>39327333
When OP is a failure but gets trips.
>>
File: 1503586198857.jpg (22KB, 456x423px) Image search: [Google]
1503586198857.jpg
22KB, 456x423px
>>39327333
Nice trips add me on discord at r15987#9704
>>
File: 1straw.jpg (17KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1straw.jpg
17KB, 300x225px
>>39329470
I would add qt aoba but I have never used it so I know fuck all about how to set it up. I guess I just register because autists always remind me this piece of software exists.
>>
>>39327333
Well you're not the only one. Just finished engineering school (even as one of the best in my class with only A's and B's) and i also cant find a job. Now i'll go to the military for a year even though i failed the physical test twice.
>>
Hey Anon. I know you're going through a hard time, and I believe that you deserve to be happy. Perhaps you should consider getting therapy or seeing a psychiatrist. I'm having the same thoughts and I'm starting to realize that I need help to get through this. Perhaps you need some too.
>>
File: 1503516855963.gif (2MB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1503516855963.gif
2MB, 500x501px
>>39329622
You finished engineering with good grades. You are light years ahead of me. If people like you cant get a job I should just stop trying as I have non stem or engineering degree.

>>39329670
Cant be happy when all your life is a shame, loneliness and nothing else. Also Im living in second world country and there is no free therapy here. I cant afford it at all.
>>
yes just feel like i wasted my time. i wanted to learn photoshop with a degree. i learned a bunch of things. i'm at the age where i have to find a girl to marry. my friend was a cockblocker when we went out.
>>
>>39329733
well im in europe it isnt comparable to collage/university but its still slightly above high school since we did stuff related to electronics and IT.

I know people which had way worse grades than me, but still got a job since their parents or friends know the right people. In my case my dad is a construction worker, got no friends and my mother is dead so no chances for me.

I applied at intel in Austria as a layouter but they rejected me because "i still had to do the mandatory military service".
>>
>>39329733
i dont know in wich country you are but there are for sure jobs you may be able to find
>>
I was on the verge of escaping the hell hole that my home had become. After one fuck up that hope was all but over.

I came close to making my way back out after many years then I fucked up again.

Everyone else has fuck ups but when never seem to be scarred like I am. It's a cruel existence.
>>
>>39330064
Not in slovakia. The glorious shithole. People living for 400-600 euros a month with no future. The only successful ones are some engineers and IT related or working abroad and the usual medicine too. Otherwise it is poverty.

I will never afford to support myself. I can choose to live like a failure and wait till my parents die so I kill myself or jsut do it now. Didnt decide yet.
>>
complete failure at dating here. women don't just stop liking me, they actively hate me.
>>
>>39330177
Stopped thinking about women altogether a few years back. They dont even exist in my world so I feel nothing anymore.
>>
>>39330142
well you could try to learn german and work as a construction worker in germany/austria. Many people live in bratislava and work in austria. But dont expect a very secure job.
>>
File: 18.png (278KB, 534x531px) Image search: [Google]
18.png
278KB, 534x531px
>>39327383
By the looks of things you have choice selection of anime reaction images, so that's a start!

>>39327333
Ever thought of living under the same roof with others? My brother doesn't make the necessary wage to support himself and gain a decent disposable income so shares an apartment with a couple Latvians, its pretty comfy. You could try to move out of your parent's home though look at your options first. You can always self-teach qualifications if such is needed and/or otherwise gain relevant experience in whatever field you desire. Its pressurizing no doubt though at the end of the day you can't avoid it, better to sort that out and enjoy yourself afterwords.
>>
>>39327333
Trips be preachin. I just want to find a job that will train. Anything with some sort of promise to it.
>>
File: Maybe Chechnya.jpg (390KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
Maybe Chechnya.jpg
390KB, 1024x682px
Internfagg, reporting in. Let me tell you gays a story.

>be me, internfagg, just come onto service on oncology ward
>have one patient, old man with cancer admitted for bacteremia (like most of our patients, severely immunosuppressed from chemo)
>he has altered mental status and is rarely even verbal, just sort of pleasantly lays there with his eyes close, always eyes close even when he mumbles in response to questions, eyes never open... myself and rest of team never really notice bc he's so altered just assume bc of delirium
>3-4 days after I joined the service, notice he has pus coming from both eyes...
>ummmwat.gif
>finally open his eyes myself and check
>ohfuck.jpg
>endopthalmitis
>he has lost all vision and will never see anything ever again, not even light. Eyes totally destroyed.
>About a week later he slowly recovers mental status and decides he wants to stop all treatment including his IV antibiotics, future chemo, and dialysis he needs to live (kidney disease) bc his quality of life is just so poor since losing vision, he decides to refuse care and go home with comfort measures only
>left today
>without dialysis the potassium in his blood will build up and he will likely go into an arrhythmia and then die later this week
>hope the uremia has built up enough by then that he will not be aware of much when it happens

The goddamn eyes. We should have checked the eyes...
>>
>>39327333

Just got another rejected email for a job I applied for. Holy shit this sucks so much dick.
>>
>>39327333
>From being born in this shithole, getting shitty degree I am not even good at to not even be able to land fast food job.
>I wont have friends either and could live llike that too. All I want is to be able to support myself financially but I cant even achieve this as 25 years old.
This resonates with me so much. I gave life an honest shot and it kicked me in the teeth at every corner. I manage to fail at everything I try. I don't belong in this world.
>>
>>39327333
this is the life your government built for you
don't think so? then why can't you legally do what you want without their interference.
while they are getting rich you're a poorfag with no life
think about that for a minute
>>
>>39331523
Do you reply to your rejection emails? I didn't do it to my lat two. 10 so far this year.
>>
>>39327333
>>39331548
This hits too close home...
>>
>>39327418
Where are you now anon, and what are you doing?
Give me some hope anon, and pls dont be another LARPer
>>
>>39327333

Do you work at all? What is your degree in? If you live at home, do you need income right at this moment? If not, throw yourself to the wolves and get an unpaid internship in something, anything that mildly interests you. Work hard and show initiative and you start building a resume.

It's not sexy and it's not edgy, but it's progress. There are ways to move forward. You have a family that will house you, which puts you miles ahead of many others and gives you flexibility to game plan.

Do it, anon. Do it.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.