[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here can't let go of childhood trauma?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_0042.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0042.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
I was raped and can't let go of it, I can recall the memory perfectly. It will haunt for the rest of my life and I do have ptsd from it. I became a recluse because of it. It makes me deeply wish I wasn't born a girl.
>>
>>39327257

how young are we talking about ?

>I can recall the memory perfectly.
go ahead, we're all ears.

eyes i mean.
>>
I'm sorry that happened to you. I have PTSD from my childhood as well. My mother was a drugged mess. She'd lock me in my room for days on end, and force me to drink alcohol. Keep in mind I was 4-11. She'd burn me and hold knives to me, slam me onto the ground and kick me in the ribs and face until I was covered in bruises. Constantly screaming at me, then trying to buy me stuff (video games, junk food) as an "apology". Then she'd turn right back and repeat the cycle. I'm a recluse too, but I think it's mostly from her constant reminder of how worthless I am. I don't know, but I'm sorry you have to deal with this shit too. I have nightmares every night, and if I hear women yelling I get anxious/violent. It just fucking sucks.
>>
>>39327257
Me too, although nothing as severe as what you have endured however there is not a day that goes by when I don't think about certain periods and events throughout my childhood that fucked me up.
>>
Kill your rapist
>>
File: image.png (261KB, 508x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
261KB, 508x500px
>>39327257
fuck off, whore, it's your fault you got raped. nobody will ever want some used-up headcase anyways.
>>
>>39327327
OP is like "i was raped" and then this is what real PTSD is made of
>>
>>39327257
See a therapist maybe? No, definitely see a therapist.
Also, if it makes you feel better about not wanting to be born a girl, guys also get raped at any age.
>>
File: 1502171648707.jpg (36KB, 217x329px) Image search: [Google]
1502171648707.jpg
36KB, 217x329px
>>39327257
greentext your rape, bitch
i need to fap
>>
File: IMG_1180.png (1015KB, 649x839px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1180.png
1015KB, 649x839px
Why do women on the internet love bragging as often as they can that they were "raped"?
>>
>>39327650
Therapy is a scam.
>>
>>39327257
watch short term 12
>>
File: 1440633422904.jpg (68KB, 522x797px) Image search: [Google]
1440633422904.jpg
68KB, 522x797px
>>39327257
Good, I hope it was painful and life scarring enough for you to never move on until you're buried 6 feet under.
>>
>>39327257
I got badly abused in a Catholic school. By a priest and a teacher. I never went near or practiced Christianity ever again. Just brought back pain and suffering.
>>
If this isn't bait, I feel sorry for you, OP. No one should suffer something like that. Be strong, anon.
>>
>>39327568
I mean being raped as a kid is pretty bad too you know. Hope he wasn't of age or he'd be a fucking normie though
>>
>>39327257
have you tried talking about it with a professional? I'm here and willing to listen if you need someone to talk to
>>
I was raped as a kid too. I am male, however. It was horrible, but most of all because of the escalating threats and coercion. I don't know if I have PTSD, but I am being treated for a personality disorder. Several in fact.
>>
>>39328496
why are you being edgy?
>>
File: 1499919011250.gif (667KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1499919011250.gif
667KB, 400x400px
>>39327679
1. prove they aren't a disgusting unwanted VIRGIN
2. "prove" they're "pure" because they "didn't want to do it"
>>
File: 00111upset.png (615KB, 664x720px) Image search: [Google]
00111upset.png
615KB, 664x720px
I can't stop thinking about shit my mom did to me and how it fucked up my development. Whenever I hear yelling I get extremely anxious and shut down. I hate this so much I just want to die.
>>
>>39329475
What are you waiting for, someone to tie the fucking rope for you?
>>
I cannot sleep peacefully. I sleep lightly every night, and each night have to just accept that I will be defenceless and resign myself to whatever happens. The slightest noise or light wakes me.
>>
>>39329496
I'm too pathetic to try. The last time I tried, I tied off a belt on my neck. It hurt so much though that I took it off. I'm pathetic
>>
File: 1484883565321.jpg (43KB, 347x426px) Image search: [Google]
1484883565321.jpg
43KB, 347x426px
>>39329496
good one my man, you blew that person out of the water with that clever retort
>>
>>39329529
Found the assblasted feelfag.
>>
Any of you watched Jordan Peterson? I think some of his lectures would help.
>>
>>39327257
post tits bitch.No one cares about your shitty soapy melodramatic story.
>>
>>39327679
same reason they love bragging about it in real life. attention. sympathy. victim points. in their heads they are the tragic heroine. if anything goes wrong in their lives it's their rapist's fault. if anything goes right it's because they are fucking badass strong independent women YOU GO GIRL
>>
>>39329590
I just wanted to compliment you on how funny you are, I did not mean to imply you are some sort of shallow cretin or anything. Don't get so defensive, keep it up we're all busting out in hysterics at the funny clever lines you have come up with.
>>
>>39327257

>It makes me deeply wish I wasn't born a girl.

Most actual victims of sexual abuse as children are boys, in most cases these boys were abused as a result of their mothers' choices - for example boys abused in cults or by religious leaders are often only abused because their mothers' got involved with those cults or religions, or because mothers' abandoned them to circumstances where they'd be abused. Women and feminists also collectively act to promote a gendered narrative of sexual abuse, which doubly victimises male victims of sexual abuse, because these males receive less attention as victims, the true cause of their abuse is often classed a victim rather than a perp, etc.

It's much worse being an adult male and having to deal with people like the OP promoting sexism, than to be sexually abused as a girl.
>>
File: 1835787622.jpg (61KB, 600x582px) Image search: [Google]
1835787622.jpg
61KB, 600x582px
>>39329621
>he thinks I'm the same anon he was replying to
>>
>>39329637
That last line was retarded, but the rest is true. I couldn't believe that my mother seemed to value her friendship with the mother of my abuser more than me. Male, obviously.
>>
I'm sorry that happened to you, OP (and other bros in this thread)

If you hadn't been abused, you'd live much happier lives but in the end you're the same person you are as if you hadn't been abused.
Your trauma was something done to you, not something that you are. You're wonderful people in your own way that had the misfortune of being at the mercy of horrible people and they're the ones who are horrible, not you.
I believe in all of you, you have the strength to retake the joy you were robbed of.
I would hug you if I could.
>>
>>39329683

>That last line was retarded, but the rest is true.

The widespread promotion of a gender-narrative on these issues abuses all men. It's genuine abuse for women to lobby to have posters put up on trains framing all men and boys as potential abusers, for example - something that women have done in many countries with domestic violence activism.

Actually being sexually molested is clearly a violation, but the major component of what makes it traumatic to people is the social context - the shame and control associated with sex, the denial, and as I mentioned in many cases, like with the Catholic and Anglican church abuse cases here in Australia - the women had pledged their allegiance to these super-powerful organisations which claim moral superiority, RATHER than protecting their own children (mostly boys) from sexual abuse. It's ongoing, and the abuse isn't just directed towards those who've been abused.

Physical abuse is a one-off, what hurts are things like sexism and denialism.
>>
I was kinda raped when I was young I guess. Never did much to me.

Get over it.
>>
>>39329739
>but in the end you're the same person you are as if you hadn't been abused

that's like saying a bonsai tree is the same as it would be if it was left in the ground and not fiddled with by japanese monks
>>
>>39329739
Childhood trauma fundamentally changes the shape of the brain. Causes alterations to things like emotion, memory and empathy that no amount of therapy will fix. It's a brain injury that can never heal. When Tumbloids talk about PTSD they have no idea.

>>39329778
Hate seeing signs saying 'STOP DOMESTIC VIOLENCE - DO NOT CONDONE IT OR ENGAGE IN IT MEN'
>>
How are you supposed to deal with PTSD? It's causing me serious problems with daily life. I can't even make friends online...
>>
>>39329739
Thanks anon, that makes me feel good.
>>
>>39329813
>Childhood trauma fundamentally changes the shape of the brain
good thing then that being molested isn't actually traumatic.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Clancy#The_Trauma_Myth
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rind_et_al._controversy
also a good thing that children are actually MORE resistant to developing PTSD in response to trauma than adults are.
>Children are less likely than adults to develop PTSD after trauma, especially if they are under ten years of age.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posttraumatic_stress_disorder
>>
>>39327557
tourette guy alert
>>
>>39330029
Not the anon you responded to, but childhood induced PTSD is very real.
>>
>>39330086
where did i say it wasn't? i said children are MORE resistant than adults, not that they were completely immune. actually read a post before you respond next time.
>>
>>39327257
Find that person and cut off his dick!!!!
If he's already dead desecrate his grave!!!!
>>
>>39327257
>born a girl
FUCKING LEAVE ROASTIE REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39327257
Go away roastie, no shitpostie
>>
>>39330143
What's the point you were trying to make then?
>>
>>39327257
if it makes you feel any better you could have been molested as a boy too
>>
>>39330202
that fear over molestation is an unfounded moral panic and most "victims" are just seeking to score easy pity points. most "victim advocates" just want an easy way to demonize men or else they are useful idiots for the ones who want do demonize men. i guess psychiatrists probably love this meme too, it gets them more work
>>
>be born in Taunton to Mancunians
>my mum and dad fight all the time
>arguments were many between them
>would get caught inbetween them, get hit
>They hit me anyway but you know
>locked in cupboards for what felt like hours
>had mouth washed out when I was 3 when the ironic thing is my mum taught me the words
>physically, verbally and emotionally abused before the age of 3...
3-4/5
>mum and dad divorce
>mum takes me and sister to manchester
>meets a guy called frank
>physically and verbally abuses us
>swings us by our ears until they bled
4/5
>dad is allowed to come up and see us
>takes us to Exeter
>physically, verbally, emotionally and sexually abuses me and sister
>she gets put into care a year before me
>she used to protect me

Went into foster care near the age of 7 which wasn't a walk in the park either. Despite everything I haven't been too damaged

still want a qt to end all the normies with though
>>
It's not your fault anon. Whenever the thought pops up, just ignore it. Life moves on. It's not your fault and frankly you didn't know any better.
>>
>>39330461
I'm really sorry to hear that. My dad used to yell at me so much, that I was afraid of coming home. But that is so incredibly little to what happened to you. My heart goes out.
>>
>>39330594
She doesn't want to ignore it, she savors it. It turns her on that some Chad fucked her pussy hard and didn't bother asking for it. She did want it, she just tries to rationalize that she didn't.
>>
>>39330594
It's hard to ignore when the thoughts come with instant self doubt and general bad mood at best, and extreme anxiety at worst.
>>
OP, I was raped by a demon many times. I'm a male.

It usually is female, but it's been a male form too.

I'm sorry you have to suffer from it.
>>
File: childhood autism pepe.png (44KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
childhood autism pepe.png
44KB, 658x662px
>>39330676
>OP, I was raped by a demon

what?
>>
>>39330699
it is usually a female demon, but it can come to rape as a male too.
>>
>>39330722
like, physically rape you?

i once got molested in sleep paralysis but i know that it was fake.
>>
>>39330699
By a succubus/nymph. Not sure which it is. It's healed me of a physical injury too. It's kind of odd.
>>
>>39330740
It can do it when I'm awake, or when I'm asleep in my dreams. When I'm awake it feels like a ghost girl is sucking me off. Feels better than human girl mouth. In my dreams it feels a variety of things.
>>
>>39327257
just forget about it be happy
>>
>>39330650
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>muh precious pussy
>WAHHHHHHHHHH

go off yourself then roastie
>>
>>39327257
nice fake lie OP ITT: shit that never happened lol
>>
File: pepe confused.jpg (30KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pepe confused.jpg
30KB, 600x600px
>>39331012
why is it that some normies on this board act like bad things can't happen?
>>
>>39331144
women on the internet:

>HEY EVEYRONE WOMAN WITH A VAGINA HERE I WAS RAPED I GOT FUCKED IN MY VAGINA WHEN I DIDNT WANT IT IM THAT DESIRABLE THT MEN CANT HELP STICKING DICKS IN MY SLUT HOLES
>>
>>39327257
Why are you sharing this with pedophile anime addicts who'll jerk off to your painful memory? You must hate yourself. I'm sorry.
>>
>>39331460
>I spend a great deal of time on an anime pedo board filled with painful stories... so I can feel superior to all of it.
>>
>>39327257
Holy shit. I first glossed over this post, because i didn't care. Now that i'm actually reading that you were raped, i connect to this post a lot more. I was raped as a kid too and remember it. I was 10 fyi.
>>
>>39329796
Did your mom accidentally walk in on you jerking your peepee when you were 17. Nice try faggot.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.