[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is having sex so hard

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 294
Thread images: 36

File: 1497578811598.jpg (445KB, 867x757px) Image search: [Google]
1497578811598.jpg
445KB, 867x757px
Why is it so damn difficult for us, yet so easy to Chad's. We need to discuss this in detail not just beating around the bush.

Why are we almost cursed with keeping the virginity card forever while thousands of normies enjoy sex every single day
>>
Idk but fuck whatever God is responsible for my existence. If it were possible I'd shove my dicc in God's mouth and command that he suck it and don't spit
>>
>>39326810
why do you care so much it's fucking nothing you and your made up problems i just want serenity and peace in my life but i cant even think straight
>>
>>39326810
It's because you guys are psychos. It totally comes across and that's why girls don't want to fuck you.
>>
>>39326810
lack of will to improve my situation
>>
>>39326864
>Me and my made up problems

I am a biological component of the earth, made of meat and pre-loaded with genetics and instincts to have sex and mate with females. I am not living up to my earthly duties by not having sex with a female and giving off my male dominance and power the way I want because society deems me unworthy due to how it raises females in our world to be and act. It is not my fault the world is so damn broken is it?
>>
>>39326810
You want the reason?

There's no real reason at all, anon, except that's just how shit turned out

>>39326853
This but not so egotistically. Moreso I'd just want to know, why so much misery and pain?
>>
>>39326810
sexual attraction is about reproductive fitness. In the wild only the Chadimals even get to mate. Same for humans. Cruel existence.
>>
>>39326810
at least you can hire prostitutes. wolves and the like don't get that opportunity.
>>
>>39326810
>Why

Because Women's Rights. All of the things that Man once provided to them are taken care of by themselves or the government. Food, shelter, protection, etc. They can get everything they need without relying on the opposite gender. Everything EXCEPT for sexual gratification, which obviously isn't obtained from anything but Chadiest of Chads.

Allowing Women to work was a grave mistake. Not only does it over-saturate the job market, it causes the vast majority of Men to be deprived for one of life's most greatest pleasures.

inb4 Elliot memes.
>>
>>39326923
>muh biological impulses are right

hah, fuck you. because if you could you would be some asshole chad who abuses his power

perhaps this is what separates normies form robots, normies are brain dead chimps who want power and robots are down to earth and rational. all of my bad experiances come form normeis who want to fuck with the quiet guy when i wanted nothing more than to be alone.
>>
Girls are programmed to fuck the best guys, they don't fulfillment from being sluts, they get it from bagging THE most valuable male that they can. They would rather compete and share 1 alpha male than have a beta for themselves, that's why a lot of guys are left out.
>>
>>39326952
This is such shit. In modern society humans with trash tier genetics reproduce CONSTANTLY. My fatass sister is dating a 4/10 at best and she is pregnant. You can't afford to be this deatached from reality.
>>
Like any of you people actually want to know the truth lol you just want to keep deluding yourselves
>>
>>39327035
>Girls are programmed to fuck the best

No they are not.

>>39327030
>Women's rights are to blame

Yeah because women were so obedient before that.

>>39326952
>Sexual attraction is through chadness

Doesn't explain all the ugly 4/10 chick who get with 5-7/10 dudes and not the 10/10 chads
>>
>>39327122
>Yeah because women were so obedient before that.

You're either 12 or retarded. My post went completely over your head.
>>
>>39327109
>"the truth"

well let it out, normo were all anonymous after all
>>
File: 1438106564625.jpg (122KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1438106564625.jpg
122KB, 960x960px
>>39326810
L O O K S

O

O

K

S K O O L
>>
>>39327142
Women before women's rights still were Queens, kings and held places of power and we're some of the main cataylst for wars you brain dead imp. Just because modern society and women's rights became prevalent they still had freedom enough to do shit and not be under man's call. I WISH it was like that, I WISH women were as dogs are to their masters.

But women aren't, they are broken species
>>
>>39327122
>Doesn't explain all the ugly 4/10 chick who get with 5-7/10 dudes and not the 10/10 chads

Whats there to understand? Those hideous women are still punching way above their weight (or below their literal weight in most cases)
>>
>>39327035
What's weird is I see all kinds of males getting laid, not all of them fit the Chad description by any means. Even ugly fuckers are getting their dicks wet. Then theres average to above average ones who don't get laid at all (Elliot Rodger), though I would think it's very rare. Idk wtf it is, but my feelings do reasonate with the term you used; "cursed". I've felt this way for the entirety of my life; in more areas than those pertaining to issues regarding the opposite sex and failing to acquire a mate.

I'm fucking doomed
>>
>>39326810
meme depression and anxiety which makes me tired, very prone to feel ofended, angry or sad by people's actions and words, which makes me anti-social. I also lost all the friends I had because I was an idiot who though I would be better alone.
i'm not a virgin but have only fucked hookers and kissed girls in night clubs. Never had a real, solid, meaningful relationship despite all the girl that have been and are into me.
>>
File: 1503352094432.jpg (27KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
1503352094432.jpg
27KB, 250x251px
>>39327230
You know what the REAL problem is... You people would rather be in a fucking safe space hating women than going out and just being fucking normal.

You clowns are literally taking any meme brought up here as a lifestyle, and you wonder why you're not getting any?
>>
>>39326810
The truth is alot of us are not exposed enough to places to meet girls. What do you do during the weekend? I just sit around at home where there is a 0% chance for sex.Obviously there are others that are just hideous but for a lot of us its just the fact we don't get enough social experiences.
>>
>>39327035
god this is only true in the US. in the rest of the world women are less selective, which makes them absolute whores, they fuck whoever they want, which is much more depressing
>>
>>39327293
those people are called failed normies robots don't care for any
>>
>>39326810
Shoulda spoiler tagged this. Greatest anime of all time and I doubt the normies here have read the manga yet.
>>
>>39327356
Aren't most robots failed normies? You must have tried in like middle school at least right?
>>
>>39327230
>Even ugly fuckers are getting their dicks wet.

Because for girls its not just about looks, being a 10/10 meant nothing when we had to clash with saber tooth tigers and shit, that's why confidence and just being a competent motherfucker will get you far with girls.

I'm cute as fuck and fit but I never get laid cause I'm a pussy.
>>
>>39327356
Motherfucker shut hell up and listen. My God you sound like a damn dumbass when you say

>T...Those are failed normies, robots don't care!

Nigga we're all HUMAN, you don't see women making subgenres of people for self pity do you.

Manchildren, losers, robots, cybers, failed normies, normies

Nigga you people need to shut the fuck up with that bullshit classification of people based on insecurities. What the fuck do you got to be so damn insecure about anyway?

What fucking food you eat in the morning?

What game to put in your damn pc or console?

Grow the fuck up,get a pair and go talk to some REAL FUCKINF WOMEN
>>
>>39327417
tried? i was busy fending off panic attacks and being stared down by normies. didn't help that my family forced me into football to try to normalize me (but somehow people didn't bother me barely, one even thought i was tough) I didn't even consider girls and scoffed the the pathetic normeis who complained about girl problems since they obviously chose to have them.
>>
>>39327451

Some people are just more fucked up than others. There is a world of difference between a failed normie and a robot.
>>
File: 1497421869181.jpg (45KB, 390x435px) Image search: [Google]
1497421869181.jpg
45KB, 390x435px
>>39327498
>on the football team
get off my board
>>
File: panic.jpg (108KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
panic.jpg
108KB, 480x454px
>>39327603
>"anon, you got to learn cooperative skills and make friends so i'm signing you up for athletics"
>everyone has to do football in athletics
>mfw

i did not enjoy it, bot
>>
>>39327661
they let you in
>>
>>39327451
>tdlr YOU JUST WANT PUSSY BRO

fuck off this board
>>
Join the BDSM community, it's easier to get laid when ugly there
>>
>>39327451
>you don't see women making subgenres of people for self pity do you.

this is literally all feminists ever do
>>
>>39327503
>>39327688
You people choose to be in pain and thats why you should be shot dead.
>>
>>39327743
real talk here, are you a troll or are you actually this naive?
>>
>>39327773
Real talk how hard is it to go outside and stop being a damn loser.

All it took me was a few fucking beers and some self evaluation to get the fuck over the memes you dumbasses spot every day
>>
File: dark pepe.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
dark pepe.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>>39327685
my brother whos brad tier kinda set everyone up to believe i was going to even though i told him i didn't want to and basically shamed me saying i was a pussy if i didn't. Plus the coaches were assholes who made fun of my fatness (wasn't even that fat) and took note of my robotism and poked at it.

i was physically capable of being a linemen and since we were in a controlled environment and i had a helmet to cover my shame i did pretty average but i still didn't know shit about football.

as for the guy who applauded my
'toughness" i was in the lockerroom and this mexican guy said

>"aye when i heard you joined i thought you were screwed because your so quiet and i thought you were weak but your actually really good at shoving people"
>>
File: p1.png (286KB, 800x1100px) Image search: [Google]
p1.png
286KB, 800x1100px
why not fug a post menopasal womans?
>>
>>39326810
Because you are a little bitch that's putting pussy on the pedestal, because you trying to get pussy through friendship and being "nice" while not realizing how creepy you are, because you not working on yourself or trying to improve yourself both physically and mentally, because if someone gives you advice you will disregard it and give countless reasons why you will fail without actually trying...
>>
>>39327773
Well I mean getting out takes a lot of practice and they're not practicing soooooooooo
>>
>>39326810
1. Charisma > looks.
2. Better to fug a monogamous partner than some thots anyways. If not to brag about gf, then to avoid STDs
>>
>>39327842
>Women don't like nice guys

OH HERE WE GO, WOMEN DONT LIKE PEOPLE WHO AEE NICE TO THEM NOW

OH BOOOOOY HERE WE GO
>>
>>39326923
You don't exert male dominance you reek of desperation
>>
>>39327801
Hard, man. Beers is a good idea though.
>>
>>39327743
>choose to be in pain

if i were to go back to when i was 5 and give myself advice nothing would change. Stop painting us weak, inoffensive people as villans. i don't complain about bitches, i don't try to hurt anybody and i keep to myself why do you normies see me as some huge troublemaker?
>>
>>39326810
>Why are we almost cursed with keeping the virginity card forever while thousands of normies enjoy sex every single day
To remind yourself to get yourself together and fight to get the best rewards in life. A weak beta deserves nothing.
>>
>>39327872
no man that's not the point at all, they're being creepy, not nice
>>
>>39327801
>Real talk how hard is it to go outside and stop being a damn loser.

If you're not attractive actually pretty fucking hard since people dislike you by default
>>
>>39327907

it would be creepy if they were good looking

creepy = ugly
>>
File: silly dabbing pepe.gif (53KB, 524x399px) Image search: [Google]
silly dabbing pepe.gif
53KB, 524x399px
>>39327907
IF YOU GOT GIRL PROBLEMS FEEL BAD FOR YOU SON I GOT 99 PROBLEMS BUT A BITCH AINT ONE
>>
>>39327924
Lol it's not your looks, buddy
>>
File: 1502778792878.jpg (52KB, 726x590px) Image search: [Google]
1502778792878.jpg
52KB, 726x590px
>>39327842
>Work and improve yourself physically and mentally

Be more detailed. They always say this but it has no substance beneath it
>>
File: 1500529706260.png (832KB, 1009x6647px) Image search: [Google]
1500529706260.png
832KB, 1009x6647px
>>39327954
i think everyone here should take a page outta this long masterpiece i saved.
>>
>>39327872
No moron, there is nothing bad in being nice, but not so nice you pretend you are a friend while you just want pussy. If you want to fuck her she has to know that. She has to feel that sexual energy and feel desirable. Or just be a fucking friend and fuck off
>>
>>39327904
>You have to fight and struggle while others live on easy mode

Get fucked
>>
>>39327954
Get good at something you like. Are you good at anything?
>>
>>39327950
The main criticisms people make about me are my looks, so yeah it is, dumb middle class bellend
>>
girls are as insecure as guys, the weakest tend to herd together and kick out the better people who sit on the fuggin internet like us, if you want the sex you better be able to meld into their group but wait, she's gonna fuck so-and-so first just to test u
>>
File: Griffith_GoldenAge (1).jpg (1018KB, 1764x2340px) Image search: [Google]
Griffith_GoldenAge (1).jpg
1018KB, 1764x2340px
>>39327896
You don't get it. I'm trying to help you, if you keep using the fucking bullshit logic and meme terms you learned on a fucking IMAGEBOARD to govern and make life choices on. You are no different than a fucking normie who takes any Instagram or Snapchat post seriously.

The shit here isn't for your fucking help it's to make you even weaker than what you are. Stop accepting "normies,robots, Chad's, Brad's, stacies" etc.

Are ANY OF YOU aware that majority of people are insecure?

Even the people you deem to be the best have insecurities and faults they feel about themselves so why the fuck do you act the way you do?

Once I learned that, it was so much easier to be outgoing. People like you for your personality first and looks second. Even women, you guys need to seriously learn that man
>>
Short term relationships (hook ups, casual sex): Girls go for the hottest guy possible

Long term relationships: girls go for the guy with money, stable career, husband attributes (a glorified ATM machine)

And since most western women spend their entire late teens and 20's just hooking up not looking to settle down, chad is just destroying. If you're not chad, you're only an option once she's ready to settle down, that's IF you have good career/job etc.
>>
>>39328039
would I be more attractive to women if I became a drug mule?
>>
>>39327983
Wtf are you even saying?
Normie dribble
>>
go to reddit theredpill besu
>>
>>39327924
You're a fucking joke dumbass it's not your looks
>>
>>39327981
The normie lifestyle is their investment to get pussy the easy way. Robot have been weak in the past so now it becomes a struggle to get what they want.
>>
>>39326810
Probably for a few reasons, I can only speak for myself so
>mild autism
>beta genes
>get bullied since childhood hence my confidence gets completely tarnished
>live is a small village so there isn't much of selection here
>never go outside because of isolation and social anxiety
Even the biggest scumbags, lowest of lows get laid on a regular basis but that's because they are participating in the social game.
>>
>>39328022
a woman would rather fuck a chad (who is a failure) than be with a person who has their shit in a row because she cannot stand being the worse one in the relationship, she can't stand being ostracized for choosing a guy who isn't part of the herd which started in hs and just fugging accelerated pulling every weak willed person in so there's this giant group of the in-crowd, who actually don't have any social skills.
>>
>>39328022
>Girls are as insecure as guys

On what fucking WORLD are you living in?
>>
>>39328039
That is not true you beta faggot. I was broke as fuck and a fucking mess, problems with cocain and alcohol and still had girls trying to help me and "fix" me. Money, place to stay, anything
>>
>>39328077
hs=preschool
the only reason those people bonded in the first place instead of being in our place is they had the group of insecures gang up on us
>>
>>39328022
women have pretend insecurities that they talk about so people will compliment and validate them. they don't actually care about any of that shit
>>
>>39328094
oh dude avg girl is WAYYY more insecure than avg guy, that's why they're such psychopaths
>>
>>39328094
arf arf i'm a dog
>>
>>39328072
>Beta genes

Your whole opinion is discarded based off this one bullshit lie
>>
>>39326923
>giving off my male dominance and power the way I want
You have no power or dominance. If you did, your wouldn't be complaining about not getting laid.
>>
>>39328123
what? you just described real insecurity
>>
>>39328157
Shut the fuck up. You have no idea what it's like
>>
>>39328181
Being a little bitch. No
>>
>>39328171
No a real insecurity is something you won't talk about with the hope people won't notice. Women deliberately bring attention to their "insecurities" because they know it doesn't matter for them and just want people to jerk their ego off.
>>
here's how u get a girl: get her alone in an alley and start screaming and running away from her with buckets covering yo bunyons wearing a barrel
>>
>>39328025
>People like you for your personality first and looks second. Even women, you guys need to seriously learn that man

you are blue pilled as fuck

that only applies to friendships, once you're talking about sex and relationships people get a whole lot more shallow
>>
>>39328181
Yeah neither side has any idea what the other side is like.
>>
>>39328025
>if you keep using the fucking bullshit logic and meme terms you learned on a fucking IMAGEBOARD to govern and make life choices on. You are no different than a fucking normie who takes any Instagram or Snapchat post seriously.

i believe this shit because it resonates and i accept it because i've had actual experience with normies. Almost everything said here about normies has some real life experience counterpart. It is not just a meme. It is a dark truth.

>he shit here isn't for your fucking help it's to make you even weaker than what you are. Stop accepting "normies,robots, Chad's, Brad's, stacies" etc.

can i get an Amen. you can't make hope on a foundation of dark truths

>Even the people you deem to be the best have insecurities and faults they feel about themselves so why the fuck do you act the way you do?

i acknowledge this in everyone but what does it matter? they suffer too but on a much smaller scale and have no empathy because they think everyone starts off like them.

>Once I learned that, it was so much easier to be outgoing. People like you for your personality first and looks second. Even women, you guys need to seriously learn that man

not going to say its some powerful suggestion but if you pulled it off you obviously had some freedom to do so. Not only am i mentally and emotionally crippled but i've been under the boot of my normie family all my life the second and third paragraph of >>39327975 is very true
>>
>>39328216
This werks I do it all the time
>>
>>39328240
i'm actually 10/10, I won't post pic but i'm twerking and my shadow is doing a complementary twerk to the rhythm of the jungle kingdom
>>
>>39328135
>5'8
>skeleton body
>face covered with ugly ass moles
Really not the genes huh
>>
>>39328237
Cry me a fucking river. Than man the fuck up bitch
>>
>>39328210
>just want people to jerk their ego off
This is one thing people do when they're insecure and they can't validate their worth themselves. Insecurity manifests in a wiiide variety of dumbass ways.
>>
File: 1503617407612.jpg (40KB, 672x676px) Image search: [Google]
1503617407612.jpg
40KB, 672x676px
>>39328237
>It is not just a meme. It is a dark truth.

This. The thing is, there are always exceptions, and normies try to use this to discredit us, but generally r9k philosophy is spot on.
>>
I swear this is why I fucking HATE this board.

All you people just delude yourselves into a never ending circlejerk of "Why the world won't work for me".

I wish people of past centuries had that mentality, when the farm boy couldn't get the local girl he liked but still worked hard and lived a good life, made good and became something and eventually found happiness.

When Newton worked hard with people bastardizing him and mocking his work and calling him insane.

You jokes are failures, you want to know why? Cause you already convinced yourselves of that and you are somehow proud of that bullshit which makes it even sadder.

Waste of fucking potential for no good reason at all, oh wait I know. Cause of a fucking website and frog pictures
>>
File: IMG_3747.jpg (605KB, 1715x2596px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3747.jpg
605KB, 1715x2596px
>>39326810
If you live in the Southern United States, go to New Orleans for a weekend with a couple hundred dollars and walk around Bourbon Street getting drinks. It's pretty much impossible to not get pussy in New Orleans.
>>
File: 1500328489759.jpg (80KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
1500328489759.jpg
80KB, 576x768px
>>39328333
>r9k philosophy is spot on
>>
>>39328280
>Than man the fuck up bitch

read >>39327975 not the whole thing but the first three posts at least. you are horrible mistaken

also

i never understood how normies could logically rationalize in their mind that they are "helping" someone while being so hostile and trying to make them fear them
>>
>>39328281
>Insecurity manifests in a wiiide variety of dumbass ways.

>this is what women actually believe
>>
>>39328369
nigga people fell through the cracks all the time in the past, the reason you never hear about them is because they fell through the fucking cracks
>>
>>39328333
>R9k philosophy

What the fuck? There is no "philosophy" behind you people's banter. It's basically

>The world is against me because...

And then you insert every bullshit excuse you have in the book to it.
>>
>>39328369
Why are you here? You don't belong here.
(babababababa)
>>
>>39328401
>>39328401
This I don't get either. They give "helpful" advice while trying to portray their words as positive and then they call you a fucking loser and tell you to jump off a bridge. And they say robots are psychotic..
>>
>>39328401
>"helping" someone while being so hostile and trying to make them fear them
inorite
>>
>>39326810

It is really not that difficult, the problem is usually you being a fuck-up. And no, I do not mean the NEET, neckbeard, manlet virgin kind of fuckup.
For my own part I know that I have wasted tons of opportunities just because I am fucked in the head and terrified of actually pursuing those chances. Chad might have it easy, but he does something to get those girls in his bed and has barely any second-thoughts in the process. I know that even when a girl shows interesst in me I will:

1. Avoid pushing further in the relationship, because no one could like my sorry ass
2. Completely lock down every time the girl tries to get through my guard
3. Ooze toxic amounts of apathy towards the current situation in which I am actually frustrated as fuck, forced to watch myself fuck up everything despite knowing better
4. Lash out at the girl who now slowly realizes she made a mistake
5. Act like she is the one who is being a cunt

It is basically the well known hedgehog problem in various intensities. In my case it went so far that at some party I went into an empty room to take a nap and some girl I was joking with earlier entered shortly after. She laid down besides me and played around with my hand, obviously waiting for me to hold and kiss her. I just acted like I am asleep until some other guy barged in and pulled both of us along. I knew what was happening, I knew what was the right thing to do, but a mixture of heavy anxiety of getting close to someone and straight up laziness kept me away from it like always.
I see guys who are so much more fucked than me at the first glance and many of them still bang cute girls regularily. They simply have some certain circuit in their brain that did not burn out like mine did.

Whatever, it does not really hurt anymore and one day it may go away completely, who knows?
>>
>>39328470
You people are psychotic, you people refuse to literally listen to anything positive. And blame everyone for everything under the sun
>>
>>39328442
Nah you're full of shit and are purposely undermining the reality of a "robot"s" situation. You know damn well the way society works is ass backwards and unfair
>>
>>39328442
/r9k/ philosophy is about the social hypocrisy and absurd animistic cruelty of the nomries.

what here isn't true?
>>
>>39328442

r9k philosophy is basically just acknowledging that genetics and circumstances are a great part of what makes people more successful than others, and woman should not best trusted.
>>
>>39328510
And then you continue to do it, I don't get you "people". You come here to kick people who are already down and it's almost like you think you're doing a good thing. It makes me wonder if you aren't just outright lying and trolling for kicks. You can't be this mentally unsound and call yourself a normie
>>
>>39328510
Is this you helping? Cause you're not helping man.
>>
>>39328571
...that's not a philosophy, that's a personal opinion and judgement yeah but damn sure not a philosophical analyst on the situation.

>>39328532
Normies being regular people and you being the special snowflake that everyone is abusing? That sounds far from any real philosophical applications and more of your own person belief of how you feel people are harming you which you are more than likely blowing out of proportion to fit your already air bubble argument.
>>
But the thing is when it's truly a normies fault for fucking shit up, they almost never EVER admit their mistakes
>>
I hope you have sex soon just so you can see it won't solve any of your problems. It's literally no different than taking a shit.
>>
>>39328470
>>39328473

seems like the last thing they want to do is have empathy or accept that they are shitty people LIKE FUCKING>>39327975
IS TRYING TO SAY

will they ever have shame? will they ever accept that there are helpless victims in the world? will they ever accept that there are people not like them?

you literally got someone in the corner and another guy walking up to him and bashing him saying the cornerbro is a badguy is there anything in modern psychology that explains this? and whats even more psychotic is that sometimes they have moments of realization and cool it as if they are down to earth only to consciously go back into their old ways. I'm getting the impression that their depression is too great in the face of the cold truth. still not as bad as staceys but they should be fucking shot too.
>>
File: 1503281169598.jpg (54KB, 540x534px) Image search: [Google]
1503281169598.jpg
54KB, 540x534px
>>39328614
>Genetics and circumstances an opinion
Dumb normie...
>>
>>39328584
>>39328588
Nobody started throwing insults until you clowns began your bullshit and began attacking the people here trying to help you. Then for your own gratification, act like you're the victims again
>>
>>39328532

Robots are just as cruel as normies, if not more. It is just easier to jump on a pedestal when you do not interact with anyone and do not have any responsibilities. I personally prefer Chad at my side when there is shit to be done, because he is actually able to suppress his animalistic faggotry having his life on track, robots and especially cyborgs will backstab you at the first opportunity and are generally shitty people. And do not even get me started on hypocrisy.

Do not be deluded by the internet personas of the people here, face to face when there are actually consequences involved, robots are vile creatures, which really should not be surprising.
>>
>>39328614
>Normies being regular people and you being the special snowflake that everyone is abusing?
I think for most of them this starts around ms/hs where kids are actually as cruel as they say so they learn to alienate everybody and then they graduate and alienating everybody is their life now.
>>
>>39328658
>Anything that I can blame makes me not at fault for any hardship in my life.
>>
>>39328621
That's everybody man. Or anybody insecure, basically everybody.
>>
>>39328628
I already feel this way, I been knew sex is just as much a physiological reaction than not. That's why I don't hesitate to beat the meat and keep it moving. Sex is only blown out of proportion for those who don't get it and feel like they're missing out. And if it's REALLY important go fuck a hook and get it over with
>>
>>39328677
We're only commenting on that post; the post where you're being an asshole. Please don't be an asshole, it's not helpful, even when they other person is being an asshole.
>>
>>39327451
>nigga nigga nigga
Subhuman monkey detected.
>>
>>39328697
>Man contracts cancer
>Lives pain ridden shitty life

>Normiethink: it's his fault
>>
File: Robots laughing.png (231KB, 643x537px) Image search: [Google]
Robots laughing.png
231KB, 643x537px
>>39328658
i know right? teehee.

>>39328680
>robots are just as cruel as normies
if i ever make it i wish to be a hero and stop people like you from bulling, i am over empathetic.

>chad is actually able to suppress his animalistic faggotry having his life on track

>"me see weakling me show him whos man, me see pretty woman i stick my peepee in her ooga booga"

as for robots being shitty people i see where your coming from. The nihilistic nature of wanting to end everyone as to stop the cycle of normie on normie on robot violence only comes from us wanting there to be no more suffering
>>
>>39328680
What in the fuck are you doing on this board?
>>
>>39328716

People like to mistake sex for companionship. Having someone who cares about you more than others do and kinda belongs to you is pretty nice, saddly relationships are heavily associated with sex nowadays, because that is what gets hammered in your head daily.
>>
>>39328677
Normie have a tough time realizing when they are being assholes. It's like a low social awareness. They aren't so keen after all maybe
>>
>>39328760
> Go back to the post where you told us to shut the hell up then
>>
>>39327030
if the price to pay for losers to get laid is oppressing women then I say it's better to let losers suffer in loneliness...
>>
>>39326810
>having sex is not hard just look around you most people are in a relationships/marriage etc.
>most people means average the "chads" are like 1% or less of the population most guys are just average just like most girls
>but to have sex and later relationships and marriage or whatever you want you need to try sometimes 10s or 100s of times because that is how world works
>if you didnt spend all your day shitposting on r9k you actually would eventually have sex
>women are normal people just like men they are not some unicorns that require special care if not they die
>in MOST(not all but almost all) cases women dont want looks/money/big dicks they just want the emotion , having fun good time etc.
>i literally coudnt say a single word to a female when i was younger now i get girls to chase me
>if you are not born "chad" it takes some time for me it took years
>but i dont blame women or make daily women hate threads i see i was just stupid
>its just like everything in life you gota try and try and work on it
>just like working out it wont happen in one day
>bbbut im ugly/manlet/small dick/autistic/can talk/poor
>these are just excuses
>if you cant talk to girls its okay
>go outside and ask an old lady what the time
>next time go ask a pretty girl whats the time
>next time ask a pretty girl hey you from here
>etc. etc.
>sometimes she will say fuck off you robot freak
>but as the time passes by you will gain confidence
>and remember girls dont care about things you think they care about
>just get off r9k stop the self loathing
>>
File: bad feel.jpg (176KB, 468x468px) Image search: [Google]
bad feel.jpg
176KB, 468x468px
oh yes. as i try to make sense of this madness i only see how different we are. how incapable they are of peace unless you submit. which is depressing because it only makes me more fearful and want to end more normie lives and be alone.
>>
File: 1498006319298.jpg (125KB, 637x476px) Image search: [Google]
1498006319298.jpg
125KB, 637x476px
>>39327980
>No moron, there is nothing bad in being nice, but not so nice you pretend you are a friend while you just want pussy. If you want to fuck her she has to know that. She has to feel that sexual energy and feel desirable. Or just be a fucking friend and fuck off

What's even the point in keeping up a facade of discussion and treating attractive women like human beings then? On a large scale sex is the driving force in men communicating with them.
In that case men should just approach women skipping to the point by saying "I want to fuck you".
That way if a man says anything OTHER than that to a woman she can automatically know he only wants to be her friend.
Actually caring about other people is such a weak charade the human race plays with itself.
>>
>>39328823
Me? That's not how this works.
>>
>>39328869
>marriage
>sex
pick one
>>
>>39328869
i hope this helps and you read this i believe in you even if you dont believe in yourself :)
i also have some self-help videos (not traditional self-help but it gets hated on r9k because it shows how easy its to have sex)
>>
>>39328887
That's what flirting is for. When you flirt, you're showing sexual interest while acknowledging that they don't know you yet and you want to let them get to know you and decide whether they want to fuck you too.
>>
>>39328869
>trying 100s of times just to get a gf

women aren't anywhere near worth that shit, theyre so overvalued thanks to thirsty cucks. like they can be pleasant enough but theyre no the fucking goddesses modern women have been raised to believe they are
>>
>>39328874
Never submit it's better to die while resisting their effort to control
>>
>>39328902
i dont understand? you dont want sex before marriage?
>>
>>39328525
It's not unfair it's called survival of the fittest. Git gud
>>
normies trying to "help" you are actually trying to warn you.

>"hey, get with it right now or imma beat your ass"

the problem is they don't understand and the robots problem is they can't resolve their own problems
>>
>>39328782

You are still stuck in highschool mentally m8. I am not bullying anyone, just telling you that when you actually go outside and face life, you will not see people in this childish chad and robot dichotomy anymore. Then there will be people who are beneficial to you and there are ones who are not.
>if i ever make it i wish to be a hero and stop people like you from bulling, i am over empathetic.
That is exactly the point, if you ever make it, you will be "chad" and then your empathy will actually mean shit, because you are able to act on it.
Being a weak bitch that sees himself as a constant victim does not give you the right to be an ass yourself. You will never make it if you bog yourself down in this roleplay where there are people eternally destined to fill out some role in some kind of robot subhuman caste since birth, only pushed out into the world to get fucked over by the eternal chad.

>>39328783

Well, I have my own set of problems, difference between me and you is that I do not blame my shitty life on chad.
>>
>>39328869

none of this matters if you have a small dick
>>
>>39327030

Long winded excuse blaming women for you being unappealing.
You just sound jaded and bitter, step up and get your head out of the mental quagmire of excuses
>>
File: alma elma bullying time.jpg (217KB, 980x980px) Image search: [Google]
alma elma bullying time.jpg
217KB, 980x980px
>>39328957
>I am not bullying anyone
>>
>>39328957
>difference between me and you is that I do not blame my shitty life on chad.
do you blame it on the jews instead?
>>
>>39328939
>>39328939
You aren't the fittest and that's not how that works in first world modern civilization. The fittest in mentioned context would easily be outdone should the infrastructure of society be brought to ruin.
>>
>>39328957
>you will not see people in this childish chad and robot dichotomy anymore.

lmao I'm out all the time since I have uni and this shit is absolutely true. if you pay attention you'll see this super frequently

which leads me to believe you're a larping incel baiting super hard
>>
>>39328967
i once told a girl to touch my crouch area because i have a small dick she did and she laugh and we were joking about it
that wanted to make out with me have sex etc. later i said no because i had a gf then difficult to explain
well you will find excuses for everything
>>
>>39328946
>Beat your ass
It's not elementary school anymore normie, you could wind up dead
>>
>>39327143

The truth is you would rather be alone, bitter and make excuses for your own sorry ass than step up, grow up and accept your not entitled to a girlfriend because you exist.

Rejection is a part of life anon, move past it and stop living in this victim hood paralysis.
there are girls who are interested in all kinds of things, you wanna put them in this box of loathing and stereotype them because it's easier than actually breaking your own mental weakness and making an effort.

You've read too much Nietzsche
>>
File: 1503032018881.png (1MB, 836x1196px) Image search: [Google]
1503032018881.png
1MB, 836x1196px
>>39329039
>never heard of confirmation bias
>>
>>39329043

you're probably 5.5-6in "small" I'm talking 3-4
>>
>>39328957
it's called systematical bullying moron it goes two ways

>the bully is unaware and acts on impulse

or
>the bully is conscious of his cruelty

what i'm wondering is if i make it what will my life be like carrying over this robot philosophy. I think your still stuck in the "he just wants pussy and friends and to be a hedon he's just kidding himself" I can never be a normie because i would be celibate (basically) and and probably be monkmode. i would live in peace by myself. i connot even fathom what it would be like to not have anxiety yet live with the cold knowledge of you people. it sounds peaceful yet gloomy.
>>
>>39328927
well yeah its difficult to explain but you need to be a sexist to get a girl
and you also need to approach
and what would be the point of life if everything just fell from the sky with the self loathing and bitter approach its maybe better if you dont have sex and reproduce :)
>>
>>39328981

You being overly sensitive might be the problem. I used to get my face busted in school because people did not like how I looked, that is legit, mindless bullying. I am just voicing my concerns towards your worldview, in a relatively polite manner, seeing where we are.
>>
File: me irl.jpg (23KB, 589x371px) Image search: [Google]
me irl.jpg
23KB, 589x371px
>>39326810
What people its my lip, but I just dont see it. Am I really that fucking ugly? All I want is to meet a nice girl but chads like you fucking said ALWAYS get in the way
>>
>>39329078
except it's not confirmation bias, more attractive people get preference over less attractive people. This is well documented in mainstream psychology
>>
File: 1503511261183.png (750KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503511261183.png
750KB, 960x720px
>>39328919
>That's what flirting is for.
Flirting is fucking retarded. Even today women will bitch and moan that men just won't admit the only reason they are talking to them is for sex. That doesn't guarantee you anything either because if the woman doesn't like one little thing she perceives about you she will call you a creep or pervert for saying that shit.
On top of that I'm either going to engage the woman like an actual person or not at all. If I wanted to have emotionless sex with something I find attractive I would buy a fucking sex doll.
>>
>>39329095
They're lazy buggers, people need to stop pampering them all the time.
>>
ITT:

Perfectly capable men whining and making excuses for their lack of action, agency and willpower to change
>>
>>39329101
since i actually have real word experience unlike most of r9k and i actually leave the house couple days a week and have friends
i have seen guys
>uglier than you get gfs
>165 cm or even less guys getting 8/10 gfs
>dirt poor guys get gfs
etc etc
you are not handsome you are kinda ugly desu BUT you need to accept it and as you accept it other people (girls) will accept it and see that you are not a bitter depressed asshole
you cant change your face my mane but you can change the way you behave
also start working out get a nice haircut nice clothes either shave the beard or grow it longer
and get some nice glasses and finnaly watch real social dynamics on youtube its shows "easy" ways to get gf and sex etc
good luck senpai stay tight
>>
>>39329149
unlike you?
>>39329167
this 100%
>>
>>39326810
I thought that joining the army would make me come out of my shell make a man and then I would be able to get a gf and be happy.
Instead I made and then lost the only friends I ever had as well as the ability to walk tgeb i moved in with my mother and now spend my days as a hikki neet
I'm socially worse off than I was before
>>
>>39328887
I can smell virginity through your post. Look any woman is just a human being, same as me and you. Even the hottest girl you seen- there is a guy that got tired of her shit. Realize that we are equal, she has power if you give her the power. Now, in social situations, if you want to fuck a girl. Don't be her best friend. Be nice, be funny but also if you like her you have to show her that. Don't be desperate, that's a turn off. Also a lot of girls will tell you they got a boyfriend just to see how will you react. Stop over thinking situations it's hit or miss. Just do it and don't think too much. If she said no, don't let it get to you, find someone else and have fun in front of the first bitch. You can fuck them both eventually. It's that simple, unless you learned about relationships from anime
>>
>>39329207
>unlike you?

Yes I have to actually work for things in my life, nobody handed me shit.

This is unlike women who get everything handed to them by men. It's what makes them so unpleasant to be around, the sheer entitlement that comes with a life of never being told no.
>>
>>39329186
I honestly think im pretty attractive here in the snow (I live in Canada, AnBrandon). Im gonna try losing weight but im pretty good all things considered aside from my lip.
>>
>>39329109
i said to women straight up
>do you want to touch my dick its so small
>you have a sexy body
>you are my gf now
>your name sounds like dogs name
>you have good boobs
>do you want to have my children
no women ever called me a creep or pervert
believe me or not
>>
>>39329104
Well yeah duh just like strong people get preference over weak people and smart people get preference over dumb people. The point is git gud at something you like and you'll find your place.
>>
>>39329262
Is this a joke or are you actually that ugly?
>>
>>39329037
The fittest would survive, bitches like you would disappear in the first week
>>
>>39328957
>That is exactly the point, if you ever make it, you will be "chad" and then your empathy will actually mean shit, because you are able to act on it.

well one things for sure. if i make it i'm never going to do what you or everyone in my life did to me to another robot because i would know what he's been though
>>
>>39329274
Except looks trump literally everything, your entire life is your looks.
>>
>>39329262
if you lose weight you will look 100% better your face will look much more manly and handsome maybe get some non autistic glasses but gl to you you look like a happy dude
>>
>>39329284
Well I was joking a bit with the sexy part but yea thats me.
>>
>>39329058
OH, so tough behind the keyboard. That's cute
>>
>>39329020

Nah, I blame no one. Waste of time and energy.

>>39329039

I am also a uni-fag and wageslaved until recently, do not agree on chads/robots being distinctive groups recognizable on campus or elsewhere.

>>39329091

Being a peaceful monk who has himself figured out requires immense mental fortitude, something you simply do not have looking at your bitching about someone "bullying" you on the internet like some SJW landwhale. You will never live im peace with yourself, because infantile shit like the debate whether you belong to some social hierarchical group is obviously eating at you. But I guess I will stop bullying you guys now, thats enough for today.
>>
>>39329284
post face talk shit
>>
>>39329291
it is the fittest survive and we are alive because killing everyone doesn't actually help you survive
>>
>>39329307
reported

enjoy your b&
>>
>>39329297
omg bill gates is so sexy <3<3
>>
>>39329274
I was thinking in the future someone should do another shot at communism.
The only real problem with communism is it cant do price control as well as the free market, since in the free market every factor can be taken in since as a control system basically every single person involved with the economy are actuators.
But I think as once computing power reaches a certain level where computers can make decisions taking every single factor into consideration, then at that point communism becomes a viable option.
>>
File: 1503513429832.jpg (109KB, 638x804px) Image search: [Google]
1503513429832.jpg
109KB, 638x804px
>>39329238
So essentially everything you said boils down to "lol just flirt with her until she finally decides to let you fuck her".
I don't have time to play games with bitches who sit on their judging thrones. Like I said, I'm not going treat the woman any different than I would treat a friend. If she is too fucking shallow to engage me as a regular human being first and a fuck toy second then she can go enjoy her cock carousel somewhere away from me.
>>
>>39329344
bill gates is literally a 1 in a billion outlier, for most people looks are everything
>>
>>39329330
>when you realize only power you will ever have in your life is to report people on r9k and think yes i showed them
>>
>>39329296

What the hell did I even do to you?
I certainly hope that you hold to your principles, but if you actually believe that, do not wait until you "make it". Putting off being a better human until a later date shows nothing but lack in dedication.
>>
>>39329371
watch rsd my friend it will change the way you think
>>
>>39329297
I am an ugly happy person and you can too
>>
>>39329328
Neither does being a little bitch. If our ancestors were like you we wouldn't be here
>>
>>39329418
should have read the sticky, he has only himself to blame

too many trash tier posters on r9k, its such a shit show compared to old r9k
>>
>>39329432
if your the guy who's being barking at me telling me to cry a river and man up pussy than yes i don't want ot do what you did to me.
>>
>>39329371
That's OK, but in that case you gonna be their friend. If you want to fuck her then you gonna have to treat her differently. Do you fuck your friends?
>>
>>39329437
i dont believe you, itll wear you down eventually and you wont be able to fake it any more after a life time of everyone hating you
>>
>>39329445
>caveman days
>chad gets speared in the back and dies

your bravado shit isn't going to help you then, normie there were no rules back then
>>
>>39329494
> caveman days
> Little bitch dies isolated because he's good for nothing
> modern days, nothing changed
>>
>>39326881
Then why do women go after criminals and "bad boys" all the time?
>>
>>39329100
its unwanted and yet you keep going,
so you are making a conscious decision knowing these facts.
>>
>>39329544
cause other girls want them
>>
>>39329544
Because they want to fuck them and not be their best friend
>>
File: 1503551821315.gif (969KB, 190x200px) Image search: [Google]
1503551821315.gif
969KB, 190x200px
>>39329484
You know what, you're right. I need to stop treating women like people and start treating them like the fucking cum dumpsters they are.
I mean if a woman approached me and wanted to actually love me and shit that would be so retarded. Pfft, relationships are stupid dood, the pussy is where it's at.
Thanks for the advice broski.
>>
It's probably their appearance and social status. Chads are usually hot guys that all girls want to screw, and they are popular because of it.
>>
>>39326810
I keep suggesting that we start a monastic order.
>>
>>39329487
Man, what happened to you?
>>
>>39329544
because those guys dont give a fuck
you dont need to be a criminal just dont give a fuck about girls
its complicated really
>>
>>39329616
I dealt with peoples bullshit constantly for 23 years

when youre ugly you realise how utterly vile most people really are
>>
File: Anthony Memetano.jpg (113KB, 843x411px) Image search: [Google]
Anthony Memetano.jpg
113KB, 843x411px
>>39326810
It's because they try, simple as that
>We play video games while they work out
>We watch anime while they gain money
>We wear shirts of our waifu while they wear good clothes
>We speak about stopping/starting white genocide while they speak about last night's game
>We try to get women from internet sites while they are at a bar or a party making face to face conversations
And of course all of this can only lead to:
>We masturbate to traps while they get their dick sucked by the girl we like from facebook

The answer is simple: they try
>>
>>39329570
Now you twisting my words and act like idiot. Well I'm done. Have fun being virgin, jerking to anime while searching for some kind of eternal love you seen on said CARTOONS
>>
>>39329570
Who said that? You have to show romantic interest which you don't with friends if you want her to know you're romantically interested. Understand that if you don't want to fuck til marriage (or whatever reservations you have I dunno) there are not a lot of people out there who want the same thing so it's gonna be hard to find somebody. But you can't treat everyone the same if you don't want the same thing from everyone. You're formal to your boss, you're friendly to your friends, you flirt with girls you wanna date. If it's not sex you want, then it's not sexy flirting, it's just cute flirting or whatever.
>>
>>39329570
Well yeah women aren't capable of love, they're narcissists who only love themselves and chad
>>
>>39329313
No really, it's easy. Given the person doesn't care about being incarcerated you never know when some one might just fucking Snap after putting up with years of your normie shit.
>>
>>39329680
100 times this. But they don't see that. You can still be intelligent and do things that you like while working out and working on your social skills. But no, they choose to blame everyone else for their failures. They are no different from sjw, bunch of special snowflake bitches
>>
>>39329680

I literally do all of what you just said and I'm a 27 year old virgin, its not working.

>>39329238

Here is someone that doesn't understand basic economics. I'll spell it out for you since you're retarded. All single men from ages 18 to 70 want attractive young girls, and there are only so many of them to go around. So that increases their demand, they're a commodity (some argue the most expensive commodity on the planet).

Attractive young single white women with no kids are in extreme demand, while 90% of men are not. That means to obtain one of these girls, you need to bring something to the table the masses of other men are not. They can afford to be picky.
>>
>>39329765
OH here it is again. I bet you are a bitch when face to face but when you get home you drown in your anger and depression
>>
>>39329653
So this started in childhood? Kids are actually unbelievably cruel little pieces of shit.
>>
File: 1493780073513.jpg (220KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1493780073513.jpg
220KB, 1440x810px
>>39329705
I always find it humorous that normies use "virgin" as an insult like you are somehow less of a human because you didn't put your genitals in a wet hole.
It really has to be a sad existence pursuing THAT over somebody who actually cares about you.
>>
>>39327030
>women cant have rights coz i need to fuck
I hope you never lose your virginity retard
>>
GIRL HERE

Ok faggots, if it's just sex you want, hit the fucking gym.
You don't need to be a social butterfly, nor be good at talking. You need to be attractive, or try to be as attractive as you can be. The other stuff is just adding, like, perfume, good clothes, etc...
>>
>>39329815
Oh no, that's the thing. It never actually stops. People never actually grow up, they just learn to be slightly more subtle about it.
>>
>>39329776
Virgin overthinking again. During your rant hundred of ugly guys got laid. You just proved my point. Got any more excuses before you jerk off and cry yourself to sleep? Grow the fuck up
>>
>>39329853

You can't refute my point at all. Also what type of girls are these ugly guys fucking? Lol you're a fucking idiot kid go away.
>>
>>39329820
But before someone will love you and care for you, you have to become a man instead of being pathetic sack of depressed shit
>>
>>39329808
Nope. Approach me in real life and I will genuinely try to fuck you up, and probably succeed to a given extent, given I don't want to go to jail I would have to be able to prove self defense in court.
>>
>>39329829
You mean I need to put in effort?

REEEEEEEE
>>
>>39329069
>did all this
>still ostracized from society
literally beeeeeeeeeeeeeee yourself tier advice
>>
>>39329544

Exactly. They try to make us look like the bad guys, but really its the girls who are nuts, They would date a serial killer before a robot.
>>
>>39329869
OH so fucking beta good for nothing wants a top tier bitch without trying. Good luck with that, you did good so far
>>
>>39329900
>They would date a serial killer before a robot.
that reminds me of the time all these girls fell in love with the boston bomber.
>>
>>39329909

I would like a girl that's at least slim and mildy attractive, considering I'm 6 ft, fit as fuck, full head of hair, white etc. I had a fat girl beg me to fuck her at my last job, I told her to fuck off.
>>
>>39329909
who said anything about top tier, id be happy with average or slightly below as long as they weren't fat (since I'm not fat)

unfortunately women are spoiled as fuck and think they deserve only the best even when theyre nothing special themselves.
>>
>>39329909
You're probably some fat nasty landwhale who comes here to troll because misery loves company. Anyone can see underneath your thinly veiled word usage that you're just a vile miserable person in actuality
>>
>>39329945

if you live in the US, any girl thats thin is automatically a 7/10 because there are so many fat chicks.....even if her face is busted, has no ass, no tits
>>
>>39329892
Don't you want to have sex with a nice girl? Smooth skin, nice curves, pretty face. I mean, sex is all based on physical attraction. It's all the same with girls, specially the ones looking for one night stands.
This or just rent a whore.

It's not rocket science, honestly.
>>
>>39329834
Well... I mean... All I can say is I know really nice self-sacrificing genuine people; mostly ugly like me. I know that's not convincing though.

I'm gonna take a guess at your situation here and you tell me if you think I'm off the mark. Kids were awful to you, you developed aversive behaviour as a defense mechanism, teenagers were awful to you, aversive behaviour's roots grew deeper, now you're grown up and your hatred for humanity comes across when you talk to people and and puts them off so to this day no one is really ever nice to you, even though you probably cross paths with a lot of nice people but they always your aversion back at you cause you seem to hate everybody.
>>
>>39329986
>unfortunately women are spoiled as fuck and think they deserve only the best even when theyre nothing special themselves.

As I already stated, im well aware women are trash these days
>>
>>39330004
No I'm generally friendly honestly, or at least try to be for the sake of politeness. I steer away from being abrasive.
>>
>>39329998

I have maximized my looks the greatest I can, I am way ahead of everyone here. I already got fit, the haircuts, the clothes. I even got my teeth whitened for fucks sake. I can't get a girl equally as attractive as I am, too much competition.
>>
>>39329890
Bla bla. Adress?
>>
File: IMG_9368.png (131KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9368.png
131KB, 1000x1000px
>>39327030
2 to the 1, from the 1 to the 3
Is that bait I see?
>>
File: 1501745150583.gif (458KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1501745150583.gif
458KB, 500x281px
I dont fucking care anymore i want relationship not sex
If you think about the need to get leid is just an animal instinct, and we are not animal, right?
Lusting for sex is a normie thing, a real robot doesn't care
>>
>>39330036
Funny thing is, there are more women in the world than men.
Perhaps you are not as hot as you think (as we usually percieve ourselves better, it's no sin). I'm not telling you to set up with a sjw landwhale but perhaps you should lower your standarts just a little.
>>
>>39330045
Are you coming to Chicago anytime soon, faggot?
>>
>>39326810
One can still be intelligent, funny and fuckable/able to lay pipe. Get the fuck off of 4Chan and start living like a man
>>
>>39329930
We all believe you bro. Tall,fit,good looking dude cant find love so he browse r9k all day and night
>>
If you are a neet who can't take care of yourself, why would any woman want to be with you?
>>
>>39329953
Hah projecting much bro?
>>
>>39330095

doesn't matter if your dick is smalI
>>
File: 1500175826630.png (79KB, 646x478px) Image search: [Google]
1500175826630.png
79KB, 646x478px
>>39329885
>you have to become a man instead of being pathetic sack of depressed shit
What do you define as "a man"?
Is there some kind of threshold that you can cross to get there? Is there some material thing you can acquire that qualifies you?
Throughout history was the introverted virgin person who devoted themselves to intense study for the sake science any less of a man than a burly farmer guy who fucked countless women and had 20 children as his only accomplishment?
I'm sorry but insults aren't a form of argument.
>>
>>39330022
Yeah, I don't doubt that you're trying to be friendly and polite, but what I mean is that all the trauma you lived through has made you deeply weird, and I'm guessing that people can tell, even though you're trying to be nice.
>>
File: IMG_9793.jpg (19KB, 285x244px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9793.jpg
19KB, 285x244px
>>39330036
>Can't get a girl attractive as I am
Get over yourself, dude. Really. You set a bar for attractiveness, that you percieve as high, because you're at the top of it. You're not as attractive as you think. If you are, then go out and meet girls. Don't use excuses, and don'Zt be in denial.
>>
File: jeremy-meeks.jpg (156KB, 1194x1192px) Image search: [Google]
jeremy-meeks.jpg
156KB, 1194x1192px
>>39330116
you're such a fool you have no idea how shitty life is you poor baby.
>>
>>39330094
Going on business trip to DC in February I'm from Dublin m8
>>
>>39330119
Exactly, bitch ass.
Keep on being a keyboard warrior, waging battles over computer text.

Faggot
>>
>>39330154
>DC
He said Chicago retard
>>
>>39330123
Here we go with a bunch of useless shit again. If you talk like this with girls no wonder they see you as boring
>>
>>39330129
>Has made you deeply weird
Yeah...
>>
>>39330122
Speak 4 thy own Porksword sir
>>
>>39330123
Okay nigga, but you ain't a scientist or doing life changing shit. Would be cool if you did.
>>
>>39330148
make enough money to support you plus 2 and you can get yourself a mail order bride from Russia/south east asia.
>>
>>39327872
Have you ever found a girl just nice? Not amazing, but kinda nice? Would you fuck her just for that? The answer is no. You gottabe special. You can't just be 'nice'.
>>
File: 1502964639896.png (126KB, 817x466px) Image search: [Google]
1502964639896.png
126KB, 817x466px
>>39330189
Ahh, back to the insults again.
I hope you're having fun baiting today. :)
>>
>>39330155
You started it. But still, meet me half way? Please? Show me how tough you are. You probably said you are from Chicago because niggers are killing themselves there to give impression like you are some though guy. Fucking bitch. School is starting soon better prepare that lunch money
>>
survival of the fittest, and autists should absolutely not breed
>>
>>39330222
I did. But I stand behind my words. And although you are obnoxious faggot, take advice and man up. You don't have to live like this
>>
>>39330136
>>39330089

I never said I was a male model. I put a lot of effort into my appearance, you don't think those traits are good enough to get at least a slim, average looking gf? What do I need to look like to get that, a prime brad pitt?
>>
>>39330192
You wanna keep talking or nah? No worries if nah.
>>
File: 1494170740531.png (273KB, 500x483px) Image search: [Google]
1494170740531.png
273KB, 500x483px
>>39327030
/Thread

>>39327122
>Doesn't explain all the ugly 4/10 chick who get with 5-7/10 dudes
Hey retard rostie guess what? Why isn't she getting with a guy on her level? Exactly. The 4/10 guy is a bitter virgin on r9k. Thanks for proving pic related is true.

Now do me a favor, shut your cock holster and fuck off back to /reddit/.
>>
>>39330474
thanks to pol theres very diffrence between 4chan and reddit other than layout.
>>
>>39326810
Chad was just as bad at sex in his virgin as any of us would be, but because he has the looks, girls convinced themselves it was good sex and Chad has just become more comfortable with sex over the years of practice.
>>
>>39330259
LOLOLO
no...
What's halfway faggot, I can meet you by the first of September once my check comes
>>
>>39330505

he also lost his virginity at 15 or earlier when its socially acceptable to be a virgin and suck at sex
>>
>>39330611
OK, where? Originale
>>
>>39330287
man you is a meaningless phrase it may be easy for you but it's not for others

not him but do you believe that everyone feels the same way you do and reacts the same way?
>>
>>39330673
First learn English, second learn how to read with understanding
>>
I'm glad I never started reading this garbage manga.
>>
>>39330652
I feel like if we were to actually go through the trouble of meeting we probably wouldn't want to kill each other...
Unless you are truly an asshole, in which case I probably would try to kill you. Especially if you tried to fucc me over some way..
>>
>>39330798
Of course I wouldn't kill you. You think I'm that stupid? To go to jail in Murrica because someone was rude to me on fucking 4chan?
>>
>>39330876
jail builds character
>>
>>39327975
Holy fuck, that anon is brilliant.
>>
I'm gonna point out that there are roughly 105 guys under age 30 for every 100 girls.

So really it's just a numbers game. That remaining 5% is just destined to be wizards.
>>
File: neil degrasse tyson.jpg-large.jpg (53KB, 500x513px) Image search: [Google]
neil degrasse tyson.jpg-large.jpg
53KB, 500x513px
>>39326976
Hiring someone won't work. You don't get the same kind of experience like when you're with someone that you're really attracted to and that is also attracted to you as well.
Otherwise it's just a glorified way of mastrubating, you're just gonna be releasing dopamine like mastrubating and no oxytocin that is what actually gives you the feeling of being in love.
>>
>>39332510
I bet you can get some oxytocin with a hooker.
>>
I want the 'just go get laid' psyops to end
>>
Im a girl, ppl say around 8/10, my bf is considered 3/10 and was a robot, but for me he is 10/10. Of course the way you look matters for most of the people but personality is important as well and I dont think any girl wants to fuck a guy who hates women, belives they belong in the kitchen etc. Just be nice and go out sometimes
>>
>>39326810
Two words: social retardation
>>
>>39333963
>My bf is 3/10= My bf is 6'3, has a 9 inch dick, and works as a fitness trainer.
>>
>>39327975
not sure why I'm so appreciative of this image that made me want to kill myself
>>
Getting laid is easy. The reason you idiots think it's hard is because you have never tried getting laid.
>>
>>39329539
>being this hurt by a so-called "little bitch"
>>
>>39330123
cant spell introvert without 'ntr' cuck
>>
>>39328096
>t.8/10 guy
>>
>>39327030
you made 3 roasties mad lad good job keep it up proud of you
>>
>>39334726

I actually agree.

Lost my virginity a week ago to a polish girl at the tender young age of fucking 27.

I had never attempted. I am not ugly, I always said "when I'm this" or "when I'm that" etc. But it happened, and I realized I could have and can have that with many women I have and do encounter in every day life.

Just do it, put yourself out there and don't crumble in the face of rejection.

-t notachad
Thread posts: 294
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.