[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are LDRs worth it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1465188870517.jpg (124KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1465188870517.jpg
124KB, 500x667px
Are LDRs worth it?
>>
>>39326370
if you want someone to talk to, yeah. If you want nudes, maybe. If you actually want to meet the person irl and live a happy life together for years to come, no.
>>
Was in one and it was great until we started seeing each other more in real life after a long time of talking online.

Long story short, no... just no.
>>
>>39326370
>>39326370
It's pretty tough. If you love them, then you have to deal with being away from them more often than you are with them. And it is expensive. It's really only worth it if it is short term.
>>
>>39326434
>>39326439
What if she has tiddies like that?
>>
>>39326370
No.

For an LDR to work the girl would have to spend a considerable amount of time online. Any girl who spends a considerable amount of time online is guaranteed to have at least a dozen orbiters and is constantly being advanced on by the hordes of thirsties who populate the internet. You know, the ones who swarm anything claiming to have a vagina. You would always be in competition with these guys, over YOUR girlfriend.

In addition to that, every time she's not online she will also be getting advanced on by the IRL thirsties, the guys who will swing on every girl no matter how many times they strike out they just keep swinging until they land a hit. So its only a matter of time until some Chad takes a swing on her and hits a home run.

TL;DR - You are asking to get cucked in an LDR.
>>
>>39326370
Costly to my personality because I stay home to avoid crushing on a new woman, but worth it, yes, assuming there's light at the end of the years and you will be together IRL eventually.
>>
>>39326439
Why was it not worth it?
>>
>>39326370
Large dick roids? Yeah
>>
>>39326794
Because all it led to was trauma, pain and the inability to trust others.

Unless you find a VERY loyal girl then you'll get cucked and if she's loyal enough to stay with you in an LDR then she probably has mental problems and will fuck you up that way.

I'm on the east-coast and she was in the mid-weat if that matters even slightly to you anon.
>>
>>39326794
I'm guessing she wasn't sexually attracted to him IRL. I had this happen to me before. online gf in HS, met her for a date, she ended via text message and blocked me. I never fully recovered.
>>
>>39326862
first date of my life. didn't try again for 4 years.
>>
>>39326370
>keep beta bitch boy as an emotional tampon while I suffer withdrawel after Chad pumps and dumps
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>39326862
No it wasn't that. She found me very attractive even in person. Sex wasn't a big part of our relationship
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.