[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How degenerate am I?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170826-170148.jpg (675KB, 978x1862px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170826-170148.jpg
675KB, 978x1862px
>spending countless hours behind school, work, and coding sessions masturbating to girls who I used to go to school with but probably don't even know that I ever existed because I was too much of a pussy to ever talk to them

I know it's pathetic but I just can't help it. How much of a degenerate am I?
>>
>>39325631
I wouldn't say you're degenerate per-say. Right now you seem to be filled with guilt, longing and shame and anxiety.

Learn to let go of the girls.

This mindset is going to drive you into the dirt if you let it get out of control, don't be honest with people.
Do not be honest with people about how you truly feel, your weaknesses, insecurities ect.
Getting stacey is about being chad, just fap and focus on yourself, your future, your consciousness.

Do your fucking work. That's all going into you. Stacey's life is set, your life isn't.
>>
>>39325631

Most of the pics are pics from facebook and instagram.
>>
>>39325631
I do the same but I knew most of them and even slept with some of them. I paid for a scraper to save photos from their Facebook, and use a free one for Instagram. I don't see anything wrong with it.

But then again, once I passed a hot girl and remembered her car. Days later later I saw it parked outside her house. I looked up who lived there to find her name. Then I found her facebook and saved all her photos using the scraper.
>>
>>39325631
is there source for this pic?

fujfgh
>>
File: 1500491327608.png (74KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
1500491327608.png
74KB, 225x224px
>>39325631
FUCK YOU OP POST THE DAMN SAUCE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.