[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MY BOYFRIEND BROKE UP WITH ME FOR JO REASON AND IM SPIRALING

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_4750.jpg (68KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4750.jpg
68KB, 500x484px
MY BOYFRIEND BROKE UP WITH ME FOR JO REASON AND IM SPIRALING

I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF. I haven't eaten all day. I have nobody in my life. Why are guys such pieces of shit?
>>
>>39324618
we arent that bad homie :(
>>
>>39324618
Yeah we women have it so fucking bad and these dumb frogposters are crying here everyday how they cant find a gf. Fucking losers.
>>
>>39324618
Get back on Grindr and find a new guy my dude.
>>
>>39324618
You should have known better than to trust another human. Take this experience and do something productive with it.
>>
>>39324692
I'm a woman. Seriously.
>>
>>39324618
Wahhh wahhhh its not fair I got emotionally invested in a fucking scumbag because I love scumbags that treat me like shit wahhhh.
>>
>>39324711
>I'm a woman. Seriously.
so what did you do to drive him away, girlie?
you know the reason if you think hard enough.
>>
>>39324785
It wasn't me. He even said it wasn't me.
>>
>>39324618
>guys are pieces of shit
Bitch, we will soon go extinct. The nature will have no need for men anymore pretty soon. So please, appreciate us more while we're still around, would you?
>>
Don't blame all men on the Chad who upgraded from you.
>>
>>39324618
Wow what a problem.
>>
>>39324816
>It wasn't me. He even said it wasn't me.
he's lying. it's not you it's me is always a lie ffs.
>>
>>39325032
No. We were better than we've ever been and he realized that he had to leave me. He explained and it sounds legit. He loved me :(
>>
>>39324618
Send discord please baby I luv u
>>
>>39324949
>>Bitch, we will soon go extinct. The nature will have no need for men anymore pretty soon. So please, appreciate us more while we're still around, would you?
chad will continue to live on. chad genes are the master of the world. earth can't defeat chad genes. humanity only needs chads because they can knock up hundreds of women if need be over a lifetime.
>>
>>39325064
How do you people believe in someone so much.
Does he care about you?
>>
Why do you people keep coming here over ex boyfriends? I see these threads every day fuck off stupid bitch
>>
>>39325064
>he realized that he had to leave me. He explained and it sounds legit.
what did he say? we'll be the judge of that. that's why you're here in the first place.
>>
>>39324618
>I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF. I haven't eaten all day. I have nobody in my life. Why are guys such pieces of shit?
What you are going through is called grief. You'll get over it soon enough.
>>
>>39324816
Sounds like something I'd say after reading an online article about how to dump a crazy roast so I can fuck hoes
>>
>>39324687
You're emotions are transient, you'll be with him later tonight or in a few days.

Guys they like this kind of shit too.
>>
>>39325086
>Why do you people keep coming here over ex boyfriends? I see these threads every day fuck off stupid bitch
yesterday we had a thread about a hot once 14yo stacy who fucked chad. this place has gotten weird.
>>
File: 1502475753973.gif (780KB, 388x394px) Image search: [Google]
1502475753973.gif
780KB, 388x394px
>>39324618
YOURE THE BIGGER PIECE OF SHIT you never give me any attentiont WAHHH YOU ALWAYS GO TO CHAD fuck you FUCK YOU
>>
>>39325090
He said that music is his life. He grew up in the fucking ghetto and his passion for music kept him from the streets where his cousins and friends are drug dealers. His passion for music kept him from killing himself when his sisters, uncle and grandmother all died. Before me, he would practice and produce and make music for hours, but when he started to fall in love with me, he didn't practice, he had a hard time coming up with stuff when in the past, it would take him half an hour. He's so close to success, but I'm a distraction. He talked to me 24/7 and he just wants to focus on the music. He felt bliss when he got back into his old routine and realized he couldn't love and love music at the same time. He wants to make a living doing what he does. That's the majority of what he said to me.
His voice added in what made it convincing. He just sounded so into it. I don't know.

I know him. My problem is that he feels like he has to get angry at me to shut me out. So this is even more devastating for me.
>>
>>39325069
Best post itt. Have my keks and babies, bby
>>
>>39325237
>he's a "musician"
Lol probably for the best, he's just gonna go on to make a bunch of shitty music to "express himself" while the realization that him and his work is worthless and that he's an idiot who threw away anything else for it slowly sets in subconsciously in a solid 10-20 years and then he'll just get depressed and kill himself.
Nothing you can do about it, there's loads of people like that and it's just what happens, he has some deep issues that he's foolishly using music as an escape route for instead of addressing and accepting it.
>>
>>39325237
>He said that music is his life. He grew up in the fucking ghetto and his passion for music kept him from the streets where his cousins and friends are drug dealers. His passion for music kept him from killing himself when his sisters, uncle and grandmother all died. Before me, he would practice and produce and make music for hours, but when he started to fall in love with me, he didn't practice, he had a hard time coming up with stuff when in the past, it would take him half an hour. He's so close to success, but I'm a distraction. He talked to me 24/7 and he just wants to focus on the music. He felt bliss when he got back into his old routine and realized he couldn't love and love music at the same time. He wants to make a living doing what he does. That's the majority of what he said to me.
>His voice added in what made it convincing. He just sounded so into it. I don't know.
>
>
>I know him. My problem is that he feels like he has to get angry at me to shut me out. So this is even more devastating for me.
are you a black fembot?
>>
>>39325336
He's not a musician. He's a producer and he actually is doing pretty well. He can play multiple instruments though and has performed a few times. His whole family is musically inclined. It's his life.
>>
>>39325344
No, but I'm not white.
>>
>>39324618
>Why are guys such pieces of shit?

Why would you rather him be unhappy in a relationship he doesn't like than just to get rid of you and find someone who he's cool with?
Fuck, you're a female, you're able to find someone easy as shit as long as you're not disgusting.

Even then you still have a way higher chance at finding someone than a disgusting man would.
>>
>>39325403
you only like him so much because he likes his music more than you
>>
>>39325344

No she's a coalburner
>>
>>39325429
No. What? We LOVED each other. I knew music meant a lot to him, but I didn't think about it that much.
>>39325438
He's not black either.
>>
>>39325403
>No, but I'm not white.
you should have tried to convince him that you'd be fine with being more casual so he would be able to do his music, too. sorry, chica.
>>
Can someone read my post and make sense of his mindset? He went from thinking that one day we would get married and telling me that I'm the only girlfriend he's ever truly loved and CRYING over me like a bitch to forcing himself to hate me so he can detach
>>
Never had a gf.
Get fucked roastie.
>>
>>39325496
People lie, OP.
I'm sorry.
>>
>>39325470
He said he doesnt want to be friends. It doesn't make sense. It hurts :(
>>
>>39325496
He found a hotter girl who shares more of his hobbies (probably for music) so he needed a reason to ditch you and go after her. Sucks being tossed aside because better options are around, doesn't it?
>>
>>39325237
>left by Tyrone
He should have knocked you up before he left.
>>
>>39325531
There's no girl. Please try to analyze the situation as if he's telling the truth. What's wrong with him? Will he ever come back since he loved me so much?>>39325563
He's not Black
>>
>>39325496
He's just a retard anon, find a loving robot (like me (add me bby (I'll help you get over him WINKY SMILEY EMOTE)))
>>
>>39324618
fuck off roastie, he probably left you because you're uninteresting or got less physically attractive.
>>
>>39325563
>>left by Tyrone
>He should have knocked you up before he left.
he's a pablo.
>>
>>39325377
Is he a nigger?

If so, please kill yourself.
>>
>>39325640
>Is he a nigger?
>
>If so, please kill yourself.
no, he's chicano.
>>
>>39325659
STOP trolling my thread
>>
>>39325589
>try to analyze the situation as if he's telling the truth
If I force myself to ignore the obvious, then he just really fucking likes music. There.
>>
>>39325530
He probably found someone better.

He probably lied all those other times.

Stop complicating life.

Move on. Realise you're nothing but a wet hole that's easy to replace. No guy likes you for your personality. A better hole came along.

Deal with it.

From,
Another female.
>>
>>39325699
How is a girl being in the picture obvious?

do you think he will ever come back?
>>
>>39325530
>He said he doesnt want to be friends. It doesn't make sense. It hurts :(
is he refusing to communicate with you?
just ask him why you two can't be fwbs.
tell him you will give him his space.
you can see other guys, too.
he just doesn't want to be locked in to a relationship rn.
>>
>>39325727
He doesn't want to associate with me at all. We're not talking. I told him I'll back off and we can talk when he has time, but he wants to completely cut me off.
>>
>>39325699
>>39325589
>>try to analyze the situation as if he's telling the truth
>If I force myself to ignore the obvious, then he just really fucking likes music. There.
he just likes music more than getting his dick sucked regularly. makes sense.
>>
>>39325722
Because if another girl wasn't in the picture he'd tell you that you guys should distance yourself a little and still stay together.

But he'll be fucking someone else you he doesn't need you.
>>
>>39325722
>How is a girl being in the picture obvious?
>
>do you think he will ever come back?
do you not have any insides source to his clique? one of his buddies or a buddy's gf? ask around.
>>
>>39325761
We didn't have sex and barely had oral sex. I'm a virgin.
>>39325767
We weren't fucking.
>>
File: zorak.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
zorak.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>39324618
Why do women obsess over making out with skeletons or glamorizing ribcages with flowers or some shit?
>>
>>39325787
He barely has friends and I'm going to come off as a stalker.

I can't take this heartbreak. I just wanted love. He wants it too. He's autistic if he can only focus on music.
>>
>>39325756
>He doesn't want to associate with me at all. We're not talking. I told him I'll back off and we can talk when he has time, but he wants to completely cut me off.
that means he really doesn't want you around and it's probably because he doesn't like having you around any more. it's a pretty clear rejection of you that he didn't think you were providing anything to him that was worth holding on to. he has just moved on. sucks, but that's the situation. you weren't good enough to hold on to, for him. just try again and find somebody else. sucks for you.
>>
>>39325790
>We didn't have sex and barely had oral sex. I'm a virgin.
ding ding ding
we found the issue.
you weren't putting out and he didn't want to wait until marriage.
>>
>>39325858
He literally blew up my phone about how much he loved and appreciated me days before this drama started. How could he decide he I'm not worth holding on to in 2 days?
>>
>>39325846
>I can't take this heartbreak. I just wanted love. He wants it too. He's autistic if he can only focus on music.
what affection would he let you provide to him? what was he getting from this relationship?
>>
File: samsara.jpg (164KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
samsara.jpg
164KB, 1200x1200px
>>39324618
Protip: Guys won't wait till marriage cause women won't either.

Its a redflag cause that almost always means she's keeping her options open and waiting for someone else.
>>
>>39325890
I wasn't waiting for marriage. I was close to giving it up to him, but now I might as well stay abstinent and become a cat lady.
>>
>>39325898
>He literally blew up my phone about how much he loved and appreciated me days before this drama started. How could he decide he I'm not worth holding on to in 2 days?
what happened before the phone blow up? a fight? some conflict?
>>
>>39325928
do it.

origininolio
>>
>>39325928
>I wasn't waiting for marriage. I was close to giving it up to him, but now I might as well stay abstinent and become a cat lady.
how old are you, op? how old is he?
>>
If you're going to kill yourself take his life first, don't be a pussy
>>
>>39325937
Nothing. He traveled for some production thing and then came back. Before he boarded the plane, he texts me that nice stuff and told me that he's been the happiest he's been in a while. Says he'll be busy for a few days with music stuff. Then he tells me days later that he had time to immerse him back into his music, realized he's been distracted because of me.
>>
>>39326003
>Nothing. He traveled for some production thing and then came back. Before he boarded the plane, he texts me that nice stuff and told me that he's been the happiest he's been in a while. Says he'll be busy for a few days with music stuff. Then he tells me days later that he had time to immerse him back into his music, realized he's been distracted because of me.
he realized that he wasn't getting the same kind of happiness out of your relationship as he was with his music. he cheated on you with music and that experience. that's what happened. that whole scene turned him on more than being with you.
>>
NOBODY IS HELPING ME MAKE SENSE OF THIS
I just want him back. He's my love :(
It was so pure and genuine.
>>
>>39326146
this b8 thread is going too far
the joke died ages ago, you're taking up space for better threads.
>>
>>39326119
How does someone not have space in their heart for people? I know music is more important to him than anything in this world, but he wants to be alone. The fuck?
>>39326182
This is fucking real life anon
>>
>>39326146
>NOBODY IS HELPING ME MAKE SENSE OF THIS
>I just want him back. He's my love :(
>It was so pure and genuine.
he gone baby gone.
you're only hope is to be around when he's ready to get back with you, if he reaches that point. you have to just move on. sorry.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 274x274px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 274x274px
>>39324618
OFF OF MY BOARD YOU DIRTY ROASTIE WHORE REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39326211
I hope to just work on turning my emotions off because my life was already shitty and then he leaves? I'm tired.
>>
>>39326203
>How does someone not have space in their heart for people? I know music is more important to him than anything in this world, but he wants to be alone. The fuck?
he probably will have people in his life unless he really is a robot. he just wasn't getting what he needed from your relationship. he found what he needed from that music trip away from you. he found excitement and love there.musicians can be weird.
>>
>>39324618
Nobody fucking cares,
Do it, you won't
>>
>>39326243
>I hope to just work on turning my emotions off because my life was already shitty and then he leaves? I'm tired.
your best bet is to try to replace him asap. nothing else will work better.
>>
>>39326269
I will never understand. My head hurts. You can love a woman and your passion at the same time.
>>39326294
I can't. I want him or I want to feel nothing.
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
>>39326294
watch her dumbass get dumped two seconds into the new relationship lul
>>
>>39326319
>I can't. I want him or I want to feel nothing.
it's young love. time heals all wounds.
>>
>>39326420
Time goes by so slow when your life is empty and you have nobody. I really don't want to feel anymore. My life is horrible.
If he truly loved me, he wouldn't leave me completely. It hurts because he seemed so genuine.
>>
>>39326319
I'm in the exact same boat as you but on the opposite end of it (girlfriend broke up with me)

I'd be wiling to talk with you and take your mind off things, plus it'd help me too
>>
>>39326471
>Time goes by so slow when your life is empty and you have nobody. I really don't want to feel anymore. My life is horrible.
>If he truly loved me, he wouldn't leave me completely. It hurts because he seemed so genuine.
got any girlfriends you can eat ice cream and watch movies with?
>>
>>39326472
stop baiting me anon
>>39326524
No. I don't have friends. That's why this is probably more devastating to me than the average girl's first break up.
>>
>>39324618
Tumblr is that way thot
>>
>>39326720
When I went through my first break up (I absolutely loved that guy, I just wanted to save him from his depression, even if it was a dumb ldr). I would barely shower and marathon Daria and other tv shows and cry myself to sleep, I had no one as well and I couldnt even whine on /r9k/ about it, it took me 6 months to get over it and it was hell but I got over it

tldr; it'll pass you little bitch
>>
>>39326828
I might kill myself befoe that day comes because unlike you normies, my life is shit.
>>
>>39326883
>I might kill myself befoe that day comes because unlike you normies, my life is shit.
you are a child. you think this is so terrible because you are a child. your life is so full of possibilities. the first thing you should do is try to meet a girlfriend to hang out with and help you get over this loss. why have you had trouble making friends? how did you end up with this musician boy?
>>
>>39324618
Good. At least now you can understand what you make guys feel.

I hope you kill yourself, fucking stupid Stacy bitch.
>>
>>39326720
I'm not baiting you but okay

I genuinely wanted to help another anon feel better about a situation that I have experience with

I assume you're a troll though so carry on
>>
>>39326984
my parents are abusive and im socially retarded and have no life
met him on a dating site lol
How old are you?
>>
>>39327115
>my parents are abusive and im socially retarded and have no life
>met him on a dating site lol
>How old are you?
how were you able to have a bf with abusive parents?
why do you not have girlfriends exactly? how old are you? are you graduating hs? what is your situation? we can give you advice on having more of a social network.
i'm an old man.
>>
>>39327239
>how were you able to have a bf with abusive parents?
That's because she has a vagina, dum dum.
>>
File: jo reason.jpg (140KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
jo reason.jpg
140KB, 700x393px
>>39324618
I don't blame him, OP. Joanna Reason is hot as fuck.
>>
>>39324618
come to india I will show you love
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.