[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All I want is a genuine depressed gf :/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: photo (2).jpg (207KB, 900x1500px) Image search: [Google]
photo (2).jpg
207KB, 900x1500px
All I want is a genuine depressed gf :/
>>
>>39323932
The only genuine depressed girl that I known and even could have something with her was a bitch, besides she wasn't so much depressed as me, so she couldn't understand me
>>
>>39323932
Just get an orphan gf
>>
>>39324087
where 2 cop one tho?
>>
>>39323932
they stay inside, cry and slit their wrists.
my mom is chronically depressed, you wouldnt want to be her bf
>>
>>39323932
they are generally land whales anon
>>
>>39323932
correction you want a cute genuine depressed gf, you know the type that has no actual reason to be depressed.
>>
Female depression is a meme
>>
you wouldn't wish for anyone else to be depressed if you actually were OP you fucking normalfag.
>>
>>39324179
Females themselves are a meme my friend
>>
i've dated a depressed girl before, not worth it. All they do is spam you with shitty memes and bring you down. I'm much happier playing bf1 and focusing on school now. She also cut so that was something/
>>
>>39324261
Ive never even texted a girl before

Stop whining
>>
>>39323932
I just want a reeal fembot gf
>>
>>39323932
What about a schizo gf tho
>>
I'm a depressed girl and I doubt you'd actually want this lol I'm annoying and clingy
>>
>>39324377
b my gf??

got a snapchat?
>>
>>39323932
no you don't
i live with one it gets hellish

date a tranny if depression turns you on they're universally depressed
>>
>>39324377
the question is
would you be annoyingly clingy over a depressed dude that prolly don't do much since this is r9k?
>>
>>39324261
>>39324377
depressed girls are usually depressed because they're way too thirsty. That or they get fucked by their stepdad and are too much of a pussy and weak minded to do anything about it.
>>
>>39324462
As long as he loves me idc if he's depressed or doesn;t do much.
>>
>>39324483
Ill be your internet bf
I already said

email?
SC?
Kik?
>>
>>39323932
She will leave you once she isn't depressed. When a person is no longer depressed, they were see you as the last link to their depression, naturally, and will seek to detach from you so as not not associate with any part of the shitiness that was how they once felt
>>
File: 1503018710733.jpg (45KB, 425x450px) Image search: [Google]
1503018710733.jpg
45KB, 425x450px
>>39323932
No you do not.
>best and only friend spends all summer with ldr gf visiting
>she goes home
>he has exams in two weeks
>spends every night from when she left talking her down from being overtly depressed and suicidal
>awake until 5 am helping her cope with needy emotional distress
>he's done exams and I can finally hang out with him before going back to school in a week
>spend the day watching him message her and try to defuse her distorted cognitions
>she messages "I get you guys wanna hang out but I just feel like I don't exist"
>guess I'm a true friendless robot for the foreseeable future
>mfw
>>
Is it because that's the only girl with self-esteem low enough to date you? Or because you want someone who's easier to control than a functioning adult?
>>
File: 001.jpg (66KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
66KB, 800x1200px
>>39323932
Anon, I'm pretty sure we've talked about her before.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.