[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did so many people support this man, and still do support him?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 13

Why did so many people support this man, and still do support him?
>>
better to die for your ideals with dignity and honor than to renege like cowardly opportunist slime
>>
He's very likable. Aside from that he's basically your average republican president.
>>
He's done nothing wrong.
>>
>>39323868
Because hes a great person, and not a pedophile ring leader/satanic worshipper/communist lunatic
>>
>>39323868
its funny I had hopes for Trump
I really thought he was going to change shit
oh well maybe next time
>>
File: 1455314467545.png (335KB, 540x587px) Image search: [Google]
1455314467545.png
335KB, 540x587px
>>39323868
Because he has the support of hot 4chan traps instead of mannish hon tumblrtards.
>>
tribaIism
>>
the autistic screeching from the left is all i wanted. fat blue haired sjws with piercings and tattoos everywhere hate him and it is delightful.
>>
>>39323868
He isnt that bad, and people hate him for all the wrong reasons.
>>
>>39323868
Same reason as people sided with Farage in the Brexit banter.

He campaigned on the fact that he isn't a career politician and won because the politician class/career leader bullshit has to end and end fast.

If America wanted a Clinton dynasty to rule them they shouldn't have become a Republic.

He told the electorate he'd give them what they want no matter how much he got badmouthed for it and assured them he wasn't a scumbag politician who'd shrug off all his election policies as soon as he was in office.
>>
File: 1503624685350.jpg (96KB, 640x632px) Image search: [Google]
1503624685350.jpg
96KB, 640x632px
I am happy with my decision.

There's a lot of insanity out there about this man and race relations but I'm still happy with my decision, he's doing a good job.
>>
File: 1503555745658.jpg (301KB, 940x950px) Image search: [Google]
1503555745658.jpg
301KB, 940x950px
i'll let the pictures speak for themselves
>>
File: 1503554120508.jpg (85KB, 836x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503554120508.jpg
85KB, 836x720px
>>39324065
stealing other people's culture because your culture is running around with sticks and killing each other
>>
>>39324065
I really can't get the appeal of either of these things. Why subject their vehicles and countries to this shit.
>>
>>39324094
as a black beta it would be hard not to go we wuz kangz mode at least once because that's basically what white betas do to feel better about themselves
>>
>>39324094
when I said that i'll let the pictures speak for themselves I forgot about the damn filter, fuck this shit
>>
I voted for Clinton because I wanted nothing to get done until we could get some decent candidates in four years. If we get out of the Trump Presidency with everything still largely intact, I'll be content. Never mind the culture wars.
Conservatives are now on the receiving end of the same forces that brought about 2010 and the Freedom Caucus.
>>
>>39324120

If whites weren't kangz who was?

I get that you're saying white beta's take pride in the achievements of their ancestors but thats not We wuz kangz is about.
>>
>>39323868
Because he pisses off wholly despicable people.
>>
>>39324112
Because they don't feel like it's theirs. They're living in a white man's country, and that's the white man's police car. On some level it's understandable.
>>
>>39323868
Because what else are they gonna do support Hillary or Bernie?
>>
>>39324197
Why not Rand, sleepy doctor man, or even Jeb!?
>>
>>39324120
You're missing the real criticism for the "WE WUZ KANGZ" nonsense, it's the absurdity of people descended from western africa claiming ancestry from people of northeast africa. It would be like me claiming ancestry from India and taking pride in the Taj Mahal when my ancestors are actually east asian. Of course, you being a sub-human shitskin, can't (or won't) understand the true reason why people laugh when your tribe claim Egyptian ancestry.
>>
>>39323868
almost all working class people voted for him because they saw things werent getting any better or even worse.

They knew that it would be 4 more years of obama.

and the only other choice was trump so thats what they voted.

I still support him because since him the economy of the us got better
>>
I thought it would be funny to vote for him. He's a genuinely terrible president and I just wanted to see what would happen with a genuine madman in there.
>>
>>39323868
>people claim to hate east coast lib elite
>vote for one just because he says he's one of you
He's too much of a degenerate even for democrats
>>
>>39324173
Oh no i wasn't talking from their perspective. I mean the people in the cars.
>>
>>39324233
I'm not that guy, but if you're not memeing you're out of your fucking mind.
>>
>>39324272
Have you ever had an original thought in your life?
>>
File: Bark.png (183KB, 500x658px) Image search: [Google]
Bark.png
183KB, 500x658px
>>39323868
Did you really want Hillary to win?
>>
>>39324353
I would take a handicapped child over Trump.
>>
File: best goy.jpg (76KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
best goy.jpg
76KB, 780x438px
>has always been pro israel
>kicked all based people out of the white house
>people still think this is 5D chess
>>
Because I don't post in datamining threads except to tell everyone not to post anything useful for "them," even if I see other "anons" doing it.
>>
>>39324249
I would've voted for anyone to avoid listening to that ugly screeching hag for 4 or 8 years.
>>
>>39324333
Explain how he doesn't exemplify everything "real amurica" hates about rich liberals?
>>
>>39324448
Probably the part where he's not a liberal and all liberals hate his guts, but I dunno.
>>
>>39324375
And I would take a handicapped child over Hillary.
>>
>>39323904
This is a retarded attitude. Reneging in light of new information and using opportunism objectively put you in a better position assuming your judgement is correct.
Still, Trump is far superior to someone who will pander to the SJW cult of PC. I'm glad he's POTUS and hope he gets a second term.
>>
>>39324470
I would take a handicapped child over both of them. Both of them caused one of the worst election years ever. Identity politics battling each other constantly.
>>
>>39324353
>Did you really want Hillary to win?
Yes, that is why I voted for her
>>
>>39324506
Hey, guys I spotted the gay, muslim, mexican, tranny in a wheelchair!
>>
>>39324466
But he was. He was the rich faggot who was in the tabloids since the 80s. Why not vote for the zodiac killer they were basically saying the same things.
>>
>>39323868
Nothing's changed. Still haven't figured it out since last year? How out of it are you?
>>
>>39324496
They didn't cause it, they simply attuned themselves to the spirit of the times. If they hadn't no one would have paid them any attention.
>>
>>39324541
This post reads like those pages that are generated by Chinese bots.
>>
>>39323868
Dont worry OP you and the whole democratic party dont understand why,

hence why they lost and they are doubling down on all these vilifications of him and his voters I wonder how that will work out for them,

I seem to remember hillary trying something like that

really makes you think
>>
>>39324607
Well as long as they keep the border open it doesn't really matter. Repubs can't do shit.
>>
>>39324582
>hasn't denied that Trump is a degenerate and a moron yet
>>
File: 1503067040865.jpg (178KB, 960x510px) Image search: [Google]
1503067040865.jpg
178KB, 960x510px
I voted for him because he's hilarious, and he's exactly the headache the Washington elite deserve. The Republicans didn't have the testicles to put forth a real candidate capable of beating Hillary, so Trump insulted his way to the top. The Democrats couldn't put forth a candidate capable of standing for more than 2 hours so Trump bullied his way through too. The establishment candidates of both parties were such frauds who promised nothing that Trump just had to mock them constantly to win.
Trump voters were always angry, but the anger is expressed with mean-spirited jokes and insults. Both Trump and 4chan enjoy insults and mean jokes. Naturally, our way of thinking was similar.
>>
>>39324226
Replace Jeb! with Ohio man.
>>
>>39324732
Fake newzz !!!
>>
>>39324732
The electorate was depressed that year. Anyone of them had a chance against Hilary
>>
>>39323868
A lot of people supported him because Hillary was the embodiment of everything wrong with washington and Trump offered a message of hope and change to these people that Hillary couldn't give. People don't really support him all that much anymore (65% unfavorable, only getting worse) since he's been a pretty big embarrassment politically, and almost all the things he promised has either completely fallen flat, or been dropped/ forgotten about (except TPP, good on him for that at least).

Might be a bit off topic, but I'd like to think that this is why his response on Charlottesville failed to adequately condemn the Neo-nazis. He probably realizes that more and more people are starting to hate him, and he wants to solidify his favorability with people that already love him, which, like it or not, also includes white nationalists and neo-nazi's. He didn't fail to condemn them well enough because he was racist, he just didn't want to lose anymore support.
>>
>>39324765
The establishment had no idea how angry the electorate actually was.

They used a "pied piper" strategy with Trump as the piper, pitting an even more unelectable candidate against her, but it backfired and they've been panicking ever since.
>>
Basically it's tribalism. It's the equivalent of hitting in blackjack with 17 or above.
>>
>>39324852
His Charlottesville response was more-or-less adequate. Your average person knows it and wouldn't have given it a second thought. The establishment is WAY overplaying its hand with this.

You can only lie straight to people's faces so much before they speak up and say, "No, enough of your lies."
>>
File: k.png (41KB, 865x602px) Image search: [Google]
k.png
41KB, 865x602px
>>39324852
He has almost the exact same amount of support as he had on election day, if you judge purely on favorability ratings. This is something that you are entirely capable of determining on your own. The information is readily available. Think for yourself, and stop regurgitating soundbytes and headlines, please.
>>
>>39324946
I know this is 4chan. But copying Isis style car attacks because the other side doesn't like your statues crosses the line and increases pressure to have those statues removed.
>>
>>39324978
>drumpisfinished.png
ok bud
>>
>>39323868
>Why did so many people support this man, and still do support him?
W/hy not?
>>
>>39325015
You don't know the motivation and i doubt it has anything to do with the fact that they wanted the statue removed.
>>
>>39325132
>don't drive your car into people even if they're whiny and have blue hair
It's not that hard famalam
>>
File: IMG_9117.jpg (540KB, 653x704px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9117.jpg
540KB, 653x704px
>>39325015
Crosses what line? We don't know anything about the guy who drove the car, other than some dubious nonsense about how he may have liked Hitler or something.

Funny thing is though, we do know some things about the guy who happened to be there to record it all from start to finish. I'm sure him being a spook was a pure coincidence :^)

You act like people aren't killed at these rallies when they get bashed in the head or stabbed by Antifa. It happens all the time. Funny how that isn't reported on with the same intensity. Why is that, you think?
>>
File: 1483924063825.jpg (224KB, 1620x599px) Image search: [Google]
1483924063825.jpg
224KB, 1620x599px
>>39323868
>bannon and gorka out
>kike daughter and kike son-in-law still in
>kike miller still in
>wall isn't happening
>healthcare failure
>another neocon puppet prolonging the war in the middle east
>>
>>39325015
yea i agree. but still. when trump won the election the left were also rioting a lot and the violence came from both sides (the isis style car guy really crossed the linw tho)
>>
>>39325298
I doubt there would have been riots if Kasich or Rand Paul had won. Same with McCain or Romney.
>>
Okay, this is like the 3rd political thread I've seen here today. Why are you idiots doing this? There is an entire board just for this. Fuck off with your political bullshit, you're not welcome here.
>>
>>39325211
But that was obviously some form of retaliation and if you have a genuine concern about this whole situation you should adress what triggered that act of retaliation.
My guess is that it's the violence from the left, so you should start addressing that, so you don't get confused and think it was just a random act of violence.
>>
>>39325289
>he expected change in america

way to get distracted fucking morons, maga jej
>>
>>39325414
But those people weren't the anti fa right?
>>
He's disappointing, but that was to be expected. Hillary certainly wouldn't have been better. Even if he betrayed 90% of the promises he made, it was worth it, to inflict psychological suffering onto SJWs. i don't even care about the supposed neo-nazi threat. i hate blm and antifa more
T. Ex-leftist
>>
>>39324226
Rand is a meme and half the politician his father was.

Sleepy Doc, Guac Merchant, good one.

>>39324737
>1 for 38 cucksic

Only hope for an actual conservative was Lyin' Ted Cruz.
>>
>>39323868
I support Trump because I want him to get rid of people like gaypidove . tumblr. com
>>
>>39325624
And how is Trump not one?
>>
File: 1502805982942.jpg (14KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1502805982942.jpg
14KB, 600x600px
Question is why not?
You can't seriously prefer an Obama 2.0 or the Clintons.
>>
>>39323868
For me because I knew he was the only candidate capable of becoming popular enough to defeat Hillary, and I was desperate for her to lose. I'm happy SJWs are so butthurt, and I think the reporting on Trump has always been 99.9% strawman, and that he is actually the best President since Reagan, by far.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.