[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /bad skin/ here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: plaque_ps6.jpg (46KB, 700x481px) Image search: [Google]
plaque_ps6.jpg
46KB, 700x481px
i have bad psoriasis over most of my body and it is literally the cause of almost all of my problems, even struggle to move some days because it's in my joints too
>>
look at otezla, its a pill you take twice a day that treats psoriasis
I didnt have it as bad as you but it cleared me up 100% and has good success with severe cases too
>>
atopic dermatitis and a lot of scars (not self-inflicted)
>>
>>39323725
im in england and not sure if they give that here? so far doc recommended light therapy which helped a bit and then an immunosuppresant which doesn't do much except make me feel sick. my next appointment is in september
>>39323804
i have some areas mostly on legs where it healed up from the past and it resembles self harm scars which is really annoying
>>
>>39323869
well otezla is an immunosuppresant too I believe and I don't know about the UK thing, if neither of those are helping though you might just need to get some steroid cream from your doctor and put that stuff on once a day, it'll clear it up for sure but you have to keep using it or find another method of controlling it after you get rid of all the red spots. They also have an injection type medication you take every few months but i'm not sure what it's called
>>
seborrheic dermatitis here and you just reminded me that I forgot to put cream on it today, thanks anon.
>>
>>39323977
i haven't that specific one but my doc recommended azathioprine i think, been a few weeks but i always feel nauseous and not much progress so far
>>39324045
i turn into the thing from fantastic four if i don't moisturize once a day lol
>>
>>39324123
I didn't notice any improvement on otezla until about 3 months and around that time the nausea went away too, drugs like this take a while to kick in
>>
>>39323660
I had it bad in middle and high school. All over my hands so I wore a long sleeve shirt literally every single day of school from 2003-2010. I know your feels. It ruins your whole esteem. I was going to hang myself when I start getting it on my eye lids. I used this speciality cream called Dermanovate. It didn't make it go away but helped stop it from spreading.
>>
>>39323660

Yeah dude I got that shit on my face but I got some cream that takes care of it really nicely
>>
>>39323660
> be me
> psoriases
> vitiligo
> phimoses
> 3 nipples
>>
>>39325031
Shit man. You might as well just end it.
>>
>>39325163
You dont know half of it anon
>>
>>39323660
I've got vitiligo but it's not really on my face
Any cut or abrasion, no matter how small, loses all pigment once healed
>>
>>39325360
yeah vitiligo starts at the dick, my back is full camo. probably at age 50 ill be full camo face nd everything. it will be something else...
>>
i have eczema with 18 and my hair all falls down i think im getting bald at 20 or something i want to kys pretty badly my brother has full hair..
>>
>>39323725
i also use otezla, works amazing for me. got rid of almost 99% of the P on my skin and my PA pain relief is amazing. I went from taking 2400 mg of motrin a day to only having taken 5 motrins in 2 years. unfortunately, it makes me have the squirts constantly, but 1 Imodium a day helps with that.
>>
>>39324155
I had clearing within 2 weeks. my inverse P went away in like 3 days. I cried!
>>
>>39324854
I have had it since 2nd grade. I was so juiced up on steroids in high school I am surprised I didn't have a heart attack
>>
I'm a psoriasis bro. I had it since I was a kid but I never cared until I got it in my hands and genitals.
I used cortisone creams and I'm all better now, almost 100% recovery
>>
>>39325453
>>39325360
I've had it since I was about 14. You're right about the dick part, but it's mostly been below my waist. I'm 19 now and my dick spots have grown, will I eventually lose all pigment on it?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>39323660
I had psoriasis when I was younger but it completely went away for like 5 years, now about 9 months ago it came back all over my arms but worst on my right arm. Heres how it looks today. It looks worse than it usually does but it has improved.

I started using this soap called african black soap that says its for psoriasis from this organic section from walgreens. Then i use this MG217 brand lotion with salycylic acid, then an ointment with coal tar from the same brand.

I can say in the last few weeks its improved a lot. Hoping it heals. It looks bad today since ive been lazy and havent showered in 3 days or used the lotions.

Good luck robros
>>
I am so envious of people with perfect skin.
And they don't need to care much for it even.

It simply shows that there is such a thing as genetical superiority and inferiority.

The skin problems were heavy sack to carry around when I was a child/teen, too heavy.
>>
>>39326607
It's mostly your hormone levels, which your natural levels can be predetermined by your genetics however it can be changed and fixed.
>>
>>39326750
I am not talking about acne.

I have neurodermatitis, also my skin has pigmentation spots all over.
My skin produces too much dead skin, thus it's flakey.
>>
>>39326265
Im 28 now and starting to get bigger and bigger spots, mostly on my torso. my dick is 50/50
>>
>super pale and difficult to get a tan, get dark freckles easily which I fucking hate
>eczema
>extremely dry skin that causes random red patches of skin despite applying lotion non stop
>tons of stretch marks and scars
>black body hair on upper arms, shoulders and back, haven't worn a t shirt in public in 5+ years
come to think of it, practically every single part of my appearance I dislike has to do with my skin.
>tfw mom has similarly awful skin and dad has god-tier skin that makes him look 20 years younger than he is
t-thanks mom
>>
>>39328226
>>39328226
Do people look at you weird or ask about it?
>>
>>39326607
I can't wrap my head around why people with perfect gets tats.
>>
>>39323660
I have vitiligo.

The white patches on my body and face means i get stared at all the time. Sure, I've learnt to live with it (tolerate) but I'd be lying if I said I'm no longer self conscious.
>>
>>39326889
Have you tried acid-pH lotions anon? Something with an AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) or BHA (beta hydroxy acid/salycilic acid) could be helpful.

I use an AHA lotion from the brand Alpha Hydrox and it was super helpful in getting rid of acne spots and flaky patches (you need sunscreen though).
>>
>>39329040
It never used to bother me until some dude on a bus I sat down next too asked if I was an AIDS baby or biracial. I tried to explain that it's only genetic but that fucker wouldn't have it and moved to a different spot. Thanks for the self esteem hit, asshole.
>>
File: 20170826_171655.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170826_171655.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>39323660

OP I think that's what I have! would love to get rid of it. what do you recommend?
>>
>>39323660
I had an allergic reaction that caused dyshidrotic eczema on the side of one finger. It's been months and I have no idea how to get rid of it. I'm lucky it doesn't itch or anything but it's slowly growing.
>>
I have vitiligo and it's pretty shitty. Going outside is really uncomfortable and i spend most of my time in my dark room.
>>
>>39323660
I get ingrown hairs all over my body
Entire back is scarred with them
>>
niggas post some disgusting selfies, i want to see your pathetic skins
>>
>>39329409
>>39329159
>>39329040
>>39328226
>>39326265
>>39325453
>>39325360
>>39325031
There's a surprising amount of people with vitiligo here, I thought this condition was rare? Vitiligo is not very researched. Do you think that a cure might be created in the future, perhaps with gene editing like cas9?
>>
File: 1503641696165.png (502KB, 549x393px) Image search: [Google]
1503641696165.png
502KB, 549x393px
>tfw keratosis pilaris on arms
>had it for years, using a special lotion to try and get rid of it

At least I don't leave the house much.
>>
>>39323660
>>39324045
>>39324854
>>39325538
>>39325706
>>39326465
>>39328268

You have candidiasis. Take it or leave it.
>>
>>39326607
you could be allergic to gluten as faggy as it sounds
>>
>>39325031
You have candidias too.
>>39330333
Gluten allergy is a symptom of candidiasis.
>>
Psoriasis is an auto-immune disease.
My granny had badly inflamed finger joints, and i made a 3% CBD olive oil solution that pretty much restored her hands to normal in a few weeks.

Depending on your country CBD hemp is legal and cheap to buy as it contains barely any "high" THC. Google how to make an extract using isopropyl alcohol and apply that shit to your affected body parts once a day.

I have neurodermatitis on my head and since i apply CBD to it once in a while i no longer have gross dandruff or red hot spots.

inb4 lmao weed
>>
>>39329203
Go to a doctor, I don't think that's psoriasis, I don't see plaques and parts of it look raw. I think it's something else.
>>
File: 1501036197947.jpg (52KB, 548x548px) Image search: [Google]
1501036197947.jpg
52KB, 548x548px
>>39323660
I had that shit around my eyes. Fucking sucks because anything topical I put made it worst and left moisture accumulate around my eyes and made it worst. I tried a steroid in pill form it didn't work and eventually, I started using a topical liquid steroid solution for scalp itch. It worked amazingly and although when it got into my eyes it hurt like hell, it left my skin dry and eventually the psoriasis and scaring went away. You can find it in the states usually in the drandruff section and for some reason sometimes I could only find at places like Walgreens or Riteaid. Good luck, I had this shit for a long time. The liquid steroid worked extremely well for me.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.