[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women hate thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 2147190841.png (6KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
2147190841.png
6KB, 205x246px
>mom works night shift
>decide to get some gpb and wake up early in the morning
>wake up
>wash dishes
>clean the rooms
>mom comes back home
>"Wow thank you so much anon good work!"
>ask her to go to the store and buy me some ice cream
>its only like 10 minutes of walking
>"No anon im very tired I really need some sleep. Maybe when I wake up"
>start yelling at her
>she runs to her bedroom crying

Why is she such an ungrateful bitch? I literally woke up 4 hours earlier than usual and she couldnt walk to a fucking store for me. Are all women so lazy?
>>
My mom is very hard working and always tries her best, so no not all women are so lazy. Its not really about the gender its about the person, youre just unlucky to have such a mother
>>
>>39323598
>>Start yelling at her
you might have gotten the ice-cream if you didn't do this
>>
>>39324329
>t. roastie mom
>>
>>39324297
Half true:
Gender does not determine personality directly. However, being raised as a girl means being raised to work less and expect more of others. That's how society is built. Because girls learn that being lazy and entitled is acceptable behavior, that is what they do when they grow up.

Us men are raised to work hard, treat women like princesses and not give a shit about ourselves. Girls see that we are told to be nice to them and they know they can exploit this. Some have morals and don't, but the vast majority follow the path of least resistance and will choose to be an entitled cunt.
>>
>>39324388
>le gender is just a meme meme
Go back to Israel, Jude, and leave our countries alone - don't make us make you leave.
>>
Breh just ask for money and GP yourself
>>
File: IMG_4685.jpg (51KB, 770x644px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4685.jpg
51KB, 770x644px
>>39323598
Just imagine for a second what life would be like if you were an attractive female
>Elite unis literally tripping over themselves to accept you
>Once you graduate top corporations will fawn over you to fill their diversity quotas
>Insulting or even disagreeing with you is a major social faux pas
>No need to develop social skills or an interesting personality or even initiate conversations, cream-of-the-crop guys naturally flock to you
>Shielded from interaction with unattractive and undesirable men by social convention and even law
>Even if you fail at everything you ever do, you can always marry a wealthy beta
>If marriage to said beta goes sideways, you're almost guaranteed half his assets and whatever children you may produce
>Never held responsible for any of your actions, can always blame men for virtually anything
>Centuries of western culture has indoctrinated men and governmental institutions to put you on a special pedestal and comply with all of your desires
I hate being on hard mode
>>
>>39324995
and yet some of them come here and cry about how hard they have it

i want to die
>>
>>39323598
>NEET without a job
>expecting luxuries like ice cream for just doing a few chores
>yell at the person who supports your man child lifestyle

There are some very legitimate reasons to hate women but this story is not one of them
>>
>>39323598
Slip into her bedroom while she is sleeping. Slice her throat. Maybe get in that roastie while it is warm. Take the money from the purse and go to the store buy all the ice cream your heart desires.
>>
>Women: "I want a guy that's 6'3", jacked, 6"+ penis, perfect jaw, 7 figure income."
>Men: "I want a woman with big tits and can cook."
>Women: " SEEEEXXXIISSSTTT PIG!!!!!!!"
>>
>>39324995
Don't forget:
>If you do ask a guy out, he's strongly expected, if not obligated, to say yes
>>
Some gold from year 400 BC, Aesop's fables:

The Mother and the Wolf

A famished Wolf was prowling about in the morning in search of food. As he passed the door of a cottage built in the forest, he heard a Mother say to her child, "Be quiet, or I will throw you out of the window, and the Wolf shall eat you." The Wolf sat all day waiting at the door. In the evening he heard the same woman fondling her child and saying: "You are quiet now, and if the Wolf should come, we will kill him." The Wolf, hearing these words, went home, gasping with cold and hunger. When he reached his den, Mistress Wolf inquired of him why he returned wearied and supperless, so contrary to his wont. He replied: "Why, forsooth! use I gave credence to the words of a woman!"
>>
>>39325287
>fondling her child
hot
>>
>>39324995
I agree totally. But people will hate them for having it so easy tho
>>
>>39325456
>But people will hate them for having it so easy tho
Ah, but there's the rub: Hating women is also extremely frowned upon, whereas hating men is relatively normal (even though they have it harder)
>>
>>39325488
Yeah :/ seriously unfair. Most girls are thots and mean to each other just because theyre praised like this. Theyre basically spoiled brats
>>
>>39323598
You should've just asked for the money and walked to the store yourself if you really wanted it so badly. She would've given you the cash
>>
File: IMG_4676.jpg (46KB, 463x410px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4676.jpg
46KB, 463x410px
>>39324329
>>39324543
>>39325041
>>39325666
I really hope you guys aren't new enough to actually think this is real
>>
bump origami :3
>>
>>39323598
Yeah bruh i always beat the shit out of that woman when she doesn't bring me tendies, like, i am starving bitch, you fucking nazi whore, you want your son to starve or what? Just tell me 'I am too tired to go shopping' once again, i am going to knife you! My tendies are more important than your tiredness, biyatch!
>>
>>39323598
If I lived 10 minutes from the store I'd just walk myself. Fucking sucks being 30 minutes both ways, pretty sure ice cream would melt before I made it back.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.