[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinder thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1200px-Logo-Tinder.svg[1].png (32KB, 1200x451px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Logo-Tinder.svg[1].png
32KB, 1200x451px
let's have a Tinder thread
I can hold conversations face to face but how do I keep Tinder conversations and how much should I talk to girls before I ask them out? Online dating seems so forced and weird.
I've got like 16 matches within the past 3-4 days by girls that I actually find attractive, is this above average? It actually surprised me that I got any matches at all because I wrote into my profile that I'm a 5'7 manlet (and I'm living in an area where 6'0 is the average for males)

>inb4 normie get out
been here since well before this board got deleted for the first time
>>
Tinder is gay. I got 7 matches and all 7 quit the conversation and unmatched me after 2 replies. Barely got a chance to say hi.

Also, there's no country where the average height is 6'0
>>
>>39323179
>Also, there's no country where the average height is 6'0
the average height for Hamburg in Germany is 1.837m
>>
>>39323179
> after hundreds of profiles all girls start to look the same
> none of them know how to keep a conversation going
> if you manage to date one she'll pretend to be interested then unmatch you after the date

yeah, nah. I'm done with that shit. I'd rather be single than constantly dealing with tinder's bull.
>>
I live in a city with 200.000 people, and barely get any matches here. I got like 3 matches in the first two days, and then none after that.

For comparison, in a large city (several million people) I used to get a couple of matches a day on average.

>>39323311
This, Tinder has the shittiest sample of girls imaginable. They are all dumb and spoiled.

>don't ask me for nudes before paying me dinner
>I love travelling
>food addict
>swipe right if you are on the left
>>
>>39323367
>I love travelling
this so much. I get it, everyone loves traveling.
Though I'm actually surprised that there seem to be more girls with a higher education than lowlife trash.
>>
>>39323402
Tinder buries unattractive people and never shows you them. It's their strategy for getting you hooked on the app. In the same way that I am barely shown to other people, trashy girls are barely shown to me.
>>
File: again.jpg (17KB, 236x418px) Image search: [Google]
again.jpg
17KB, 236x418px
It's a scam sustained by thirsty men and women with psychological issues that use it to get a self-esteem boost.
Someone else made a thread yesterday about how only 4% of the people who use Tinder ever had a date.
>>
When are they going to add support for web and no jewbook? They've been promising it for a year or so
t. non-normie without normiebook and portable spy machine
>>
>>39323542
You can login now using your mobile number. I use it this way, don't know if this is available in all countries though.

>>39323526
Well it's better than nothing though. If you never leave your room, having a Tinder profile at least exposes you to some chance of meeting someone. If you stay active in the app for several months, you have good chances of getting a date.
>>
I pretty much always get the "no new matches in your area" message after 1-3 swipes but when I change the search settings it's showing me new ones (even if I decrease the search radius). Does anyone know why that is?
>>
Tinder is not for long conversations. It's basically a digital bar or club where people go to meet new people. When you talk to someone on Tinder, you already know you're both looking for someone else, either for a long term companionship or a short (maybe intimate) relationship. When you get a match, you both know there's at least a minimal sense of mutual attraction. Think of it like sitting at a bar and seeing a girl smiling at you, and you smiling back at her.

Generally, conversations on Tinder (in my experience at least, and I can't claim I'm especially good either) is that you're just feeling out the other person's characteristics in a very shallow sense. How spontaneous are they? What are they doing? What are they expecting to get out of this situation? It's not really a test, because this goes both ways. You're trying to see if you didn't just match a boring airhead with a talent for photography that compliments their physical features. Basically, you just had a little chat with the girl at the bar.

If neither party appears disinterested after the first Tinder conversation (which is hard to gauge because you're missing body language), you should try to switch to a more dedicated communication platform (whatsapp, facebook, telegram, whathaveyou). You just asked the girl her number after you've had a few drinks at the bar. You haven't gotten very far yet, but at this point you can see the potential for more.

When you get this far, there's really not much stopping you from asking her out, except a lack of opportunity to do something fun. I had to drop one of my Tinder matches because our schedules simply did not allow for it. So make sure you know something fun to do and have a way of getting there. Now you're getting into the realm of dating. That's a whole other story.
>>
>>39323648
Also happens to me. I think every time you change your search settings, it updates some kind of buffer with new people who are now supposed to be shown to you.

But it could not be that, I don't know.
>>
>>39323658
>Now you're getting into the realm of dating. That's a whole other story.
bestow us with your wisdom, anon.
I only recently kissed a girl for the first time and it made me realize what I was missing out for all of my life. Sexuality (apart from masturbation) feels so new to me.
The autismo is strong in me.
>>
File: 1503084902396.jpg (30KB, 260x275px) Image search: [Google]
1503084902396.jpg
30KB, 260x275px
>>39323179
>tried using tinder a few years ago as a friend finder
>swiped on some guys that seemed okay and had similar interests with me
>only matched with 1 of them
>talked for a bit and we hit it off alright
>he asks me if he could come over to my apartment that saturday evening and i accept
>he shows up with 2 cans of beer
>we talk a bit, play some co-op indie crap and drink the beer
>he thought i was drunk or something and tried to fuck me
>told him i'm a virgin and that there's no way i'd let him get all slimy with me
>he becomes either hurt or mad (couldn't actually tell), makes up some excuse about how he "overstayed his welcome" and then walks off
>never messaged me again
>>
>>39323833
Unfortunately I can't claim to be an authority on that either. I've only had one girlfriend for a short while until about a month ago, and I'm 26 years old. I can try, because I like being an armchair psychologist shit.

The first bit of advice I can give you with some reasonable assurance of it being correct, is that the conversation should be pointed at the other person. People love to talk about themselves. When someone listens to you talking about yourself, you feel as though you're with someone who cares about you.

So, get your date to talk about herself. Start with the easy topics. Work, hobbies, interests, that stuff. If you feel like the conversational well is running dry, ask her about her family too. You're trying to assemble a picture of her life in its current state and try to figure out where she wants to be in the future. Don't try to dig into her past too much just yet.

When you've got yourself a nice little picture, try to take note if she's been doing the same. The interest should be mutual. Now take a look at that picture and see if there's anything in there you really like or have in common. This is probably going to be the fuel for your next conversations. make those conversations fun. Make her laugh. Tell her you had a great time and ask her if she'd like to see you again. Don't get too touchy on the first date. Try to hold hands when you're both walking side by side. Take note of how touchy she gets with you. When you're holding hands, does she grab your hand after you've let go to do something?

In subsequent dates you can try to dig into her past a little, but don't overdo it. It's a great sign if she starts to share little secrets with you. That means she trusts you. Return the favor. Avoid painful topics until you've grown close enough that you can establish yourself as a source of comfort. At that point you're well on your way to entering a steady romantic relationship with her. Obviously ramp up the physical aspect as well.
>>
File: IMG_2371.png (47KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2371.png
47KB, 750x1334px
no matches this whole week and now im stuck here, what do?
>>
>>39324274
Thanks anon, that seems realistic.
>>39324294
Deinstall Tinder and get gentoo
>>
tinder is shit. try okcupid and plentyoffish
>>
>>39324185
Sounds like he wanted to have sex with you and accepted your refusal. What's wrong with this? Be glad you weren't raped
>>
>>39324185
>tried using tinder a few years ago as a friend finder
girls are so fucking stupid
>>
Why do girls say "hi" and then stop messaging lads? I don't even get a chance to fuck up
>>39323262
That's standard for big cities though
>>
Do you have to be white to get a match?

Im asian but im not that ass ugly but i havent got a single match in 2 weeks and im in normieville LA
Pic related looks like me but with short hair
>>
>>39326508
You have to be female to get a match lol
Are you at least 6'0"?
>>
>>39326578
Ironically yes im 184 cm
Asian men are seen as too exotic or weird im sure of it
>>
>>39326654
Then put 6'0 in your profile, and swipe at least 100 girls. 90% of femalebusers are either ugly as fuck or just in it for social validation with no intention of using the app
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.