[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do low-quality, normie and racebait threads only start appearing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 1503751811440.png (362KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1503751811440.png
362KB, 700x700px
Why do low-quality, normie and racebait threads only start appearing once cuntmericans go online?
>>
read your question again
you just found your answer
>>
Imagine asking rhetorical bait questions on /r9k/.
>>
>>39322452
It's the goddamned leafs.
>>
>>39323351
GO LEAFS GO! GO LEAFS GO!

MATS SUNDIN

TIE DOMI

THIS IS THE YEAR

THIS IS OUR YEAR

GO LEAFS GO! GO LEAFS GO!
>>
File: 1481692454956.jpg (726KB, 1725x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1481692454956.jpg
726KB, 1725x3000px
Americans are hopelessly obsessed with race. It's pathetic.

>OBSESSED
I'm American too I have a BBC fetish now it's your fault
>>
File: Black mustache man.jpg (18KB, 192x240px) Image search: [Google]
Black mustache man.jpg
18KB, 192x240px
>>39322452
America spans out a massive area of land you fucking retard, there's Americans online all day.
>>
>>39322452
*nigger-americans and beta nu-males are obsessed with race
ftfy

liberals were getting their way until they had to rub everyones noses in it. I just want to play my fucking video games
>>
American racism is and always has been a white inferiority complex. -t. -octoroon
>>
>>39323397
but the majority of americans go online at the same time and it's definitely noticeable, prove me wrong nigger
>>
>>39323432
Do you have some sort of timer that shows the exact point when every single American on this board goes online? Holy fuck you dense faggot there's not even flags on this board, you don't even know which country someone's posting from. It's equally so all other countries that love racebaiting threads, all countries have toxic shitposters, stop blaming everything on Americans because your country sucks and isn't nearly as good as ours.
>>
>>39323514
there is something called timezones and it threads like these just happen to appear once americans are usually online
>>
>>39323588
Did you not hear the part where I said America has a fuck tonne of time zones? It's like you think it's the same time in Maine and California, it's not, they're like 5 hours apart. There's Americans are online at all hours through the day, so clearly it's not only us, admit your mistake and move on.
>>
>>39323622
maine population: 1,3 mil
california population: 39mil
yeah I'm sure that makes a big difference
>>
>>39323622
If most americans are within a 5 hour range then there are still going to be a range of times during which americans are waking up, getting on, and then tapering off. Or do you want to pretend that 24=5? -t-. -octoroon
>>
>>39322452
We have more shitposters, shills, and shady government organizations with unclear motives posting on this site than any other country.
Yes even more than aussie' S.
Atleast Australians have fun with their shitposting.

4chan is in the crappier and you COULD say in general Americans ruined it, but they all belong to a certain group with their own motives.
I won't go to deeply into this but that's the truth.
Don't take every thread made here seriously its all to break your will and brainwash you.

Stay strong.
>>
>>39323622
3 hours apart. Are you retarded?
>>
File: Beer holding MAN.jpg (54KB, 345x336px) Image search: [Google]
Beer holding MAN.jpg
54KB, 345x336px
>>39323675
Holy mother of god you absolute goofy mongoloid, fine then let's use NY to satisfy your sense of autism. Now that we have 2 states with different time zones and a high population you can shut right the fuck up.

>>39323678
Not even going to give this post the time of day

>>39323735
>Hurr durr you were 2 hours off that makes you automatically wrong XDDDDDD

4chan is for 18+ kid.
>>
>>39323799
Fuck you, Americans living within 5 hours of each other does not mean a steady stream of americans throughout the day.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.