[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here just absolutely amazed by Hitler? I mean, the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3254.png (13KB, 175x178px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3254.png
13KB, 175x178px
Anyone else here just absolutely amazed by Hitler? I mean, the guy practically went beast mode and fucked EVERYONE up. Obviously he got fucked in the end but is it not just incredible that 1 single man plunged the entire world into a war with 10s of millions of casualties?
>>
>>39322161
the way i see it people in general, aka the masses, always need a good old fashioned game of human butchery every now and then
and the emotional static electricity buzzing around the air, building up in slow friction of uncomfortable years, will always produce the guy that will spearhead the lighting up of the tinderbox
hitler or no hitler, some rascally varmint was gonna push the dumb plebs over the edge eventually
>>
>>39322161
people have a mob mentality and love to be controlled. Hitler was the "memes" of the mid 1900s.
>>
wake up man, do you really think the elders of zion would allow someone like hitler to come to power

of course not

what happened is that they inserted all that stuff into history so as they could keep you living in the matrix feeding their industrial complex with the electricity in your brain

why do you think they turned the wachoskis into women - because they got to close to the truth
>>
Hitler is just a figment to allocate all the dirty work around that time to, the general ideas of his establishment were something the majority felt strongly about. Kriegsschuld is real and the produce that spiked as the second world war is just a symptom of the culture and behavior at that time, there are many things about it that you can't see when looking through the lens of a conntemporary mind. The Berlin of Weimar Germany, Russia in the Interbellum and the start of the Commonwealth are good points in time to start reading up on if you want to know more.
>>
>>39322161
I think we've moved past the point where one man can make a difference anymore. The people running the world have now grown too powerful to allow any one man to amass as much power and influence as hitler did.
>>
I'm not happy Hitler did what he did, in any way. It was such a waste of human potential and life. It was horrible an unnecessary.

I'm kind of glad it happened though, if only to serve as a historical superlative for what we can NEVER tolerate again. What we should not ever let happen. We have a name now for a personification of the human antithesis - Hitler; a man with such a negative connotation just his reference and comparison is an insult.

I don't condone what he or the Nazis did, and I'm not happy about what people who idolize him are doing now. But because it happened once, I firmly believe the hearts of good men will refuse to see it ever happen again.

That's why I'm glad it happened, so we never have to let it happen again.
>>
>>39322730
I'm sure all those fiat bankers are getting the entire world into exorbitant debt because they're men of good hearts.
>>
File: 8e8.jpg (392KB, 2242x1320px) Image search: [Google]
8e8.jpg
392KB, 2242x1320px
>>39322161
>I mean, the guy practically went beast mode and fucked EVERYONE up. Obviously he got fucked in the end
At that moment, he was free
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.