[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Elder Scrolls games are good. Stop pretending they aren't.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

File: Todd.jpg (89KB, 832x529px) Image search: [Google]
Todd.jpg
89KB, 832x529px
The Elder Scrolls games are good. Stop pretending they aren't.
>>
File: IMG_2798.jpg (55KB, 948x669px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2798.jpg
55KB, 948x669px
>tfw 17 hours of Skyrim yesterday
How the fuck had I not found Old Hroldan before now? I really don't spend a lot of time in the reach I guess
>>
Michael Kirkbirde is the best thing that happened to TES. He turned it from generic high fantasy elfshit into a fascinating alien world but Todd just had to ruin it because he is an insecure manlet who was bullied at school.
>>
I'M NOT GOING TO BUY YOUR FUCKING GAME TODD
>>
>>39321743
Nenenenennenenennenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenne

Oblivion is best desu
>>
File: morrowind.jpg (189KB, 800x1009px) Image search: [Google]
morrowind.jpg
189KB, 800x1009px
>>39321861
Come now there's no reason to get violent
>>
>>39321743
>Oblivion is fantastic
>Skyrim is meh
>everything else is shit tier.
>>
File: channels3_background.jpg (104KB, 477x750px) Image search: [Google]
channels3_background.jpg
104KB, 477x750px
>>39321824
but generic high fantasy is superior to boring childish alien shit

in fact generic high fantasy is non-existant and I WANT IT DAMN IT, but no, everyone tries to be "le unique and le different" just give me one fucking classic medieval generic high fantasy with elves and knights and castles and shit

oblivion was a bit like that i suppose and i loved it for it, it's one of the good aspects of oblivion
>>
File: 1497479176889.png (1MB, 484x626px) Image search: [Google]
1497479176889.png
1MB, 484x626px
LONG AGO IN A DISTANT LAND
I, TODD, THE SHAPE SHIFTING MASTER OF CHARISMA, UNLEASHED AN UNSPEAKABLE LIE

BUT A FOOLISH ANON, WIELDING A FIBER WIRE CONNECTION AND LAPTOP, STEPPED FORTH TO OPPOSE ME

*click*
*bvvvvvvrrrrrrrrr*
*clack*
*VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*

BEFORE THE FINAL PACKET WAS DOWNLOADED, I TORE OPEN A PORTAL IN TIME AND FLUNG ANON INTO THE FUTURE, WHERE MY LIES ARE LAW

NOW THE FOOL SEEKS TO RETURN TO THE PAST, AND UNDO THE FUTURE THAT IS TODD
>>
>>39321824
go away Kirkbride

stop jerking your gay mary sue Vivec off
>>
File: hehe-onion-head-emoticon.gif (8KB, 50x50px) Image search: [Google]
hehe-onion-head-emoticon.gif
8KB, 50x50px
>>39321743
I just want Elsweyr.
Not even a furfag. I wanna see what they can come up with SO BAD.
I doubt they'll ever make it because according to lore-whores Elsweyr is the most difficult land to create because there's a desert and rainforest regions.
It'd have to be pretty detailed I guess.
>>
"See that mountain?

You can climb it."
-Todd
>>
The Gothic games are better though(except 4)
>>
>>39323082
I don't know anything about the gothic setting but I ready doubt it's as good
>>
>>39323134

It's not as gay as the Elder Scrolls setting
>>
>>39323170
Okay but that means nothing do I don't know if that's a good or bad thing
I really like the elder scrolls setting, especially the cycles within cycles
>>
>>39323134
its shit, but since its way less popular than skyrim, hipsters pretend that its a masterpiece to feel like they have superior taste in games
t. a guy who actually played both gotic and skyrim
>>
nice try but nobody is taking the bait.
>>
>>39323404
Gothic games have amazing faction system and quest progression in general but they are in most ways worse and less polished than the Elder Scrolls games. The combat especially. I think they are both worth playing if you are into RPG's.
>>
>>39321861
Oblivion was garbage
>>
>>39323428

Gothic games are better if you like character based games. Basically you spend the game building a band of bros and then kick ass with them at the end
>>
File: 2d3.jpg (6KB, 426x118px) Image search: [Google]
2d3.jpg
6KB, 426x118px
>>39322008
>Skyrim is meh
Skyrim and its wide assortment of mods make it one of the best games in the series with nothing ever coming even REMOTELY close.
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>39323552
Bethesda.net mods<<<<<<<<<steam workshop
>>
>>39323552
okay
>terrible dialogue
>retarded progression system
>dumb copy pasted dungeons with the same enemy even with your asset flip monster mods
>linearity that superimposes itself on the interior design of the game like the plague
>cities that are like villages and villages that are one house, and have fun trying to see the souped up ones from your mods because they'll crash the game since gamebryo 2.0 can't handle it
>bad combat system even with your retarded anime roll dodge mods
>everything is ratty, shitty, broken and completely nigger
>shitty power fantasy that doesn't even RESPECT the power fantasy they're trying to do
skyrim is a terrible game but it's a great waifu simulator.
>>
>>39323704
I'm not sure what you're trying to prove but it's better than the other entries in nearly all of those regards
>>
>>39323848
morrowind and oblivion were just plainly better games. i can go through point by point and explain what i mean, but i get the feeling you're baiting or just genuinely have vapid taste in video games.
>>
>>39323963
I really liked them both, but their gameplay is comparatively ass, and there's really no way around that
Sometimes I don't want to bother with the level up system, either, it's a pain to manage your skill ups carefully
>>
I've never actually played Skyrim. I've only attempted to mod it and then broke my game and then did a clean reinstall and repeat until I finally give up and go play my PS4
>>
>>39323704
>completely nigger
What the fuck is your problem?
>>
>>39321743
I'm gonna pirate your shitty game and there's nothing you can do to stop me
>>
File: 1495832574840.jpg (1MB, 1849x1950px) Image search: [Google]
1495832574840.jpg
1MB, 1849x1950px
>>39321743
this is originally correct and always has been.
>>
>>39321743
Toddposting is probably the only thing that keeps me checking on /v/ from time to time.
>>
>>39322020
What you describe is not classic fantasy. I am referring to Tolkien style fantasy not european medieval world with elves.

Have you played Gothic? Or baldurs gate/icewind dale/neverwinter nights/dragon age? Or Ultima/wizardry/might and magic?
I dont know how specific your taste is but i find it hard to believe there is not enough elfshit to satisfy your pleb tastes.

>>39322604
There is nothing wrong with that. There are tons of sex scenes in greek and roman mythology. It is not crazy to assume that there would be similar things in almsivi worship.
Without Kirkbride the series turned to boring cliched garbage and there is no denying of that.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.