[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normie robots - feels thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: feels.jpg (60KB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
60KB, 500x599px
This is at thread for people like me, people who had every predisposition for being normies, but have fallen into the whole of depression, low self-confidence, anxiety etc
Thread where we can share our stories away from these edgelords telling us to fuck off

I have a decent social life, I look at least average, but I'm very shy with social autism because of the low self confidence I developed while growing up.. I didnt always look as "good" as now
whole my life I only fucked uglier drunk girls I picked up from the bars/clubs and its making me more and more depressed. I only have the confidence to talk to them because I know they wont reject me

Why am I doing this to myself? Why cant I find the courage to find a normal,nice, good looking girl who will love me and have sex with me?

This is far worse than just being ugly and retarded, because at least then you know your place.

Is there a chance for us becoming normal people? Should I seek professional help?
Tell us about yourselves anons. Open us up your souls

>Normal and nice incels (and lower) welcomed
>>
>>39321152
I am completely normie except for schizophrenia
>>
>>39321310
does it effect your normie life a lot? especially with girls?
>>
>>39321310
Clozaril, Haldol, Thorazine, Risperdal, Olanzapine
Luvox, Lithium, Depakote, Anafranil, Tegretol
>>
>>39321342
I barely socilize, just the minimum and stay mostly at home all the time, posting in the chans and playing vidya, so I guess it does.
>>
>>39321545
Risperdal 2 mg and magnesium valproate, 800mg
>>
File: 1407839795649.jpg (42KB, 472x461px) Image search: [Google]
1407839795649.jpg
42KB, 472x461px
>>39321152
I was once a normie, gleefully browsing /b/ and shitposting feverishly. A couple years ago, an accumulation of lots of shit in my life led to an increasing dependence on anxiety medication (xanax) and a long but slow decline into cyborghood. Lost my girlfriend, all my guy friends, and about half my family because I was an insensitive asshole with substance issues

I've had to start from the bottom, but trying to rebuild all that stuff you spent so long building only to erase it with a few crass comments is really exhausting desu. making friends after college is a lot harder than anyone told me it would be
>>
>>39321152
>normie robot
that's an oxymoron you moron
>>
>>39321641
good luck my fellow normie!
>>
>>39321687
Maybe OP meant a middle point between robot and normie, you know
>>
>>39321610
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gTQgsj3L7M
>>
>>39321763
that's called cyborg
>>
>>39321822
Well the OP is retarded then, I suppose.
>>
>>39321804
Oh lmao
Well that's what they gave me and it worked I guess.
>>
>>39321839
of course he is, he is normie
>>
Masterrace reporting in, cyborg here. Also there is a HUGE difference between being a cyborg and a normie.

My life is like a Quentin Tarantino move and I don't complain.
>>
>>39321965
ops, a failed****** normie
>>
>>39321152
thats called being a failed normie.

i was born into this. imagine every happy moment in your life but instead of your happy state you are in your current and everyone spites you for it.
>>
I don't think being a robot means that you have the conditions of being unconfident, anxious, depressed etc.

In other words you should take this to Facefuck.
To my understanding robotism is a due to a certain introverted, logical, sensitive personaliy type, in which the above conditions are often part of the INTPish experience but not qualifiers themselves for being a robot.
>>
File: 39322035.png (20KB, 305x219px) Image search: [Google]
39322035.png
20KB, 305x219px
>>39322035

From a different POV the "normies" are more like real "robots". They get up at 6 am, work from 9-5, they function and do what they're programmed to do.

"Robots" on r9k are just "bugged".
>>
File: 1400815158525.png (360KB, 486x328px) Image search: [Google]
1400815158525.png
360KB, 486x328px
>>39321152
I'm decent looking, I'm reasonably smart, and I've been told I'm a pretty good conversationalist. But I have zero real friends. I have no problem holding a conversation, it's just that I never learned to initiate with others, especially with girls. I think I've developed social anxiety because of it. Since I never made contact with anyone, for the longest time I didn't think friends were necessary and it was possible to get by without anyone. It's only the past few months after turning 21 that I realized this was so fucking wrong. Now I'm so desperate for some kind of physical human contact, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to insert myself into a social setting.
>>
>>39322635
>>39322635
yeah, most of my "real" friends are either from my childhood (primary and high school) and my cousin. All the people I met after starting college are just temporary, nice people, but temporary..and it will be stay like that in life I think

I'm blessed with friends, but unfortunately that didnt help me too much with girls even though they are all bigger normies than me. Even contrary, I kinda made my best friend to the worst, to be somewhat like me..at least I feel so

all the others have gfs, one introduced me to the friends of his gf and I fucked it up so badly after a few dates with one qt that I chose not to embaress them again and I just stay away from those circles

friends are important
>>
>>39321152
HEY NORMALFAGS; FUCK OFF FROM MY BOARD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39322837
we are the real robots >>39322361
>>
>>39322837
Normies try to attain the title of robot so they twist the meaning of it so they can identify with us.
Im flattered but stil REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCK OFFREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.