[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who here /tapwater/ >tasty if you live in a first-world country

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

File: anime_water.jpg (35KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
anime_water.jpg
35KB, 960x720px
who here /tapwater/
>tasty if you live in a first-world country
>refreshing
>free
truly the patrician's drink of choice
>>
File: 1503576750709.jpg (270KB, 750x728px) Image search: [Google]
1503576750709.jpg
270KB, 750x728px
>>39320341
>first world country
>tfw living in the US
>>
>>39320361
I don't understand, the US is a first world country by definition
>>
>>39320419
>The concept of First World originated during the Cold War and included countries that were generally aligned with NATO and opposed to the Soviet Union during the Cold War.
>Since the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991, the definition has instead largely shifted to any country with little political risk and a well functioning democracy, rule of law, capitalist economy, economic stability and high standard of living.
t. wikipedia

anyway it is clear that usa is not meeting the criteria for the modern definition of "1st world"
>>
>>39320341
straight out of the tap, my water tastes oddly metallic and tends to clog my coffee pot with calcium scale if i don't clean it regularly.
I invested in a filter (NOT from that kike Alex Jones) and it tastes really good once i filter out all the dissolved minerals
>>
>>39320341
Tapwater here literally makes me sick, I have to put it through a filter
>I live in a 1st world country
>>
>>39320480
t. oblivious retard who reads /pol/ exclusively for news
>>
>>39320480
pic related lmao how can you be so dumb
>>
>>39320494
I just moved to an actual city from the middle of nowhere where my tap water had massive amounts of iron and sulfur (so much it was unfilterable). I am enjoying having clean drinking water, which inspired me to make this thread
>>
>>39320524
t. propogandized americuck who never set foot out of his hometown
>>
>>39320545
why would you proud of living in your 3rd world shithole? my dude you had to teach yourself english to even participate in most discussions
>>
>>39320480
also, it should be noted that usa isn't meeting the criteria for the original definition of "1st world" anymore either
literally putin's bitchboys
>>
>>39320571
What country do you live in? be honest
>>
>>39320480
America has all of those things. Just because America has some problems doesn't mean it makes us equal to some African country where people are dying in holes while the government does nothing about it.
>>
File: costanza-071.png (356KB, 510x523px) Image search: [Google]
costanza-071.png
356KB, 510x523px
>>39320533
>phoneposting
>using maps you found on Jewgle as a legitimate source
>>
>tapwater
Enjoy becoming gay
>>
>>39320606
>jewgle
what country do you live in though? and what is your highest level of education?
>>
I jave a plastic bottle I constantly fill it with tap water. I drink probably 4 liters a day. Thank god white peolple can take clean tap water for granted
>>
>>39320571
>>39320545
>biggest GDP in the world
>regularly cuck Russians with sanctions
>spend more on bombing brown people in a month than the entire economies of other countries spend in a year
>"""not first world"""
Kill yourself, unpatriotic scum. I bet you think Trump is a Russian puppet too.
>>
My tapwater has lead in it so I have a filter.
>>
Visited England recently and i have no idea how you can use tap water it tastes fucking disgusting because if the limescale.
>>
>tfw you inadvertently started a debate about whether the US is a first-world country
I was just excited to finally have drinkable tap water guise I'm sorry
>>
File: cat and costanza.jpg (33KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
cat and costanza.jpg
33KB, 600x450px
>>39320614
>what country do you live in though? and what is your highest level of education?
LeafLand and dropped out after a year at a small private university ;^]
>>
>>39320640
Did you have a tap water drinking license?
>>
>>39320672
>dropped out
ah not very surprising. also you're clearly chinese
>>
>>39320663
it was either this, Alex Jones memes or the Mountain Dew crew
be glad your thread didnt wither and die because no one cares about tap water
>>
>>39320590
usa
this puts you in a problem
either i'm evidence of usa being garbage because of my retardation as a result of failing usa systems thus i am correct anyway
or i'm correct in spite of trashy american "living"
>>
>>39320537
That's weird cause where I live the rural water is much better than the city water.

t. water distribution worker
>>
>>39320706
i live in the US as well, I don't understand why you would want to live somewhere other than a 1st world country. would you like to live in mexico?
>>
>>39320713
I'm talking really rural, it came from a well in my yard
>>
>>39320724
Oh well then you definitely would have needed a filtration system and maybe even a purifier
>>
>>39320780
Despite having a water softener the sulfur stained everything orange
>>
File: brain smart template.jpg (99KB, 857x1202px) Image search: [Google]
brain smart template.jpg
99KB, 857x1202px
>>39320341
water and home-brewed tea (not the stuff in bags, but the actual leaves/dried up leaves) are the only drinks that true patricians consume.
>>
>>39320341
>tfw live in Vienna everything is shit but tap water is as goog as it gets
>>
>tfw have lived in russia for 20 years
>tap water is literal poison
>move to the netherlands
>tap water is drinkable
>still boil it like a retard
>>
File: 1503767282645.jpg (154KB, 857x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1503767282645.jpg
154KB, 857x1202px
>>39321464
Added the text.
>>
>>39321588
You probably are actually retarded from drinking lead-filled water regardless of how long you boil it
>>
>>39321588
>netherlands
>tap water is drinkable
Drinkable? Is that everything you have to say about the best goddamn tap water in the entire world? If Tantalus had known about our water, he wouldn't have needed to steal the gods' nectar.
>>
>>39320480
Not to memtion us tap water is fucking shit unless you live in like maine. If you're in new york, enjoy drinking your dirt.
>>
>>39320419
US tapwater is revolting
>>
>>39320640
It varies all over the UK. Scotland has some GOAT tap water. Heard wales was bretty good but I didn't go there.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.