[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels bad mane.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

>5'9
>Auschwitz at 120lbs
>Overbearing parents
>Went through hell after I dropped out of college
>22 with no diploma
>Look 15
>Can't grow a single beard hair
>Never had a gf
>Mistreated all my life because of my shit build
>Mixed race mutt
>Pursuing a nursing degree, one of the shittiest Jobs in Europe
>Haven't had friends or accointances on years

It's over for me kimosabe.

What are you guys up to?
>>
>>39320322
Im also pursuing a nursing degree. I'm a nursing assistant now, but in the U.S. I like my job. I like the idea of being desensitized to shit, piss, blood, and vomit
>>
>>39320637
God damnit. People my age are managers at engineering firms, and I'm a fucking faggot who's going to clean up the mess done by aging fucks, all of this because I had a shit upbringing and absent father.

It's not fucking fair.
>>
>>39320753
Well. You could work your way up to nurse practicioner and make some real money. That's what my plan is. May take a while and I could be 30 by the time it happens but at least Ill have lots of money by then. Hopefully the world won't be fucking desolate from climate change or nuclear war once i get there lol.
I could give a fuck what other "successful" people are doing. As long as I have the money to eat healthy, go to the gym, have a car, have internet, and be comfortable I couldnt care less. I just want to be left the fuck alone lol. You shouldn't worry so much. I used to be the same as you. Stop giving a fuck and enjoy your monotany. I guarantee those "successful" people you envy so much have just as much if not WAY more hardship and responsibilities AND stress than you
>>
>>39321035
>I could give a fuck what other "successful" people are doing. As long as I have the money to eat healthy, go to the gym, have a car, have internet, and be comfortable I couldnt care less. I just want to be left the fuck alone lol. You shouldn't worry so much. I used to be the same as you. Stop giving a fuck and enjoy your monotany.

I feel you. This type of thinking used to keep me up all night, and poisoned my life a great deal, without getting too much into details. I don't know why I used to think like this.

Nurse practicioners aren't a thing in France unfortunately, and nurses are treated like shit mostly.
>>
>>39321132
I don't know the process for becoming a nurse over there but it's gotta be pretty similar to how it's done in the US. You could always get certified and go to work in a cushy Dr's office or some kind of surgery center. In surgery you will deal less with patients' personalities, because they'll be unconscious. Dr's can be assholes but as long as you do your job right you shouldn't have problems. In hospital settings or rehab/nursing homes you will get treated like shit because it's long term care
But yeah I used to be really negative about everything. I'm still very much a cynic (inb4 edgelord) and could easily let my new job as a nursing assistant overwhelm me because of the hopelessness of it all. But I've taken a new lease on life lol. I'm gonna tough it out for the sake of it, and try to enjoy myself as much as possible
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.