[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this true? Does nice girls always finish last?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: 1484374689772.png (1MB, 1248x854px) Image search: [Google]
1484374689772.png
1MB, 1248x854px
Is this true? Does nice girls always finish last?
>>
>>39320195
Absolutely fictitious
Those "nice girls" just consider all the men that have been drawn to them inadequate compared to Chad
>>
>>39320213
"nice" girls have incredibly high standards and won't let anyone in/challenge them. They see it as not needing anyone, and will drop people instantly if they're not seen as good enough.

Same reason "nice" guys finish last - they think so highly of themselves that anyone who isn't "worthy" isn't worth their time.
>>
>>39320195
what is the source of this troll article?
>>
>>39320195
If you don't put out, you're dropped like a cute caterpillar that someone just discovered was incredibly poisonous.
>>
File: comments.jpg (109KB, 811x896px) Image search: [Google]
comments.jpg
109KB, 811x896px
>>39320195
>those comments

And the article itself is fucking shit-brained. It starts off bragging about a girl got drunk and pissed some dude's bed and he still banged her, then she's dating some other dude and tries to seem like a good girl by not telling him this story... he doesn't call her back so she figures "Wow. I bet it was because of the niceness..."
>>
I think I'm a "nice girl" and I'm doing ok. The problem is there are no good men to be found. But I won't change who I am, and hopefully I'll find the right one some day.
>>
>>39321684
Probably thotcatalog.
>>
>>39321808
>The problem is there are no good men to be found
>There are no Chads who will settle with me and buy stuff.
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 720x960px
Yes it actually is true desu
>>
>>39321327
This is accurate but really the only thing i require is them not being fat and not being a total loser. Which is basically impossible to find
>>
>>39321856
Oh wait and not having shit colored skin.
>>
>>39321825
That isn't what I want. I just want a partner to do life with, to be my other half. Someone to work towards common goals together with and start a family with. And yes I would like him to be handsome. Sue me.
>>
>>39321856
>them not being fat
There are plenty of /fit/ guys.
>>
File: 1503670008107.png (403KB, 793x810px) Image search: [Google]
1503670008107.png
403KB, 793x810px
>>39320195
>want to date Chad
>Chad won't date you unless you act like a slut
>well, I guess I'll become a slut then.
>>
what the heck is a "nice girl"? There female equivalent of a nice guy is a slut. Nice guy trades his time/money/kindness in hopes for sex and possibly relationship, slut gives sex in hopes for relationship.

By nice girl they probably just means a virgin who has eyes only for chad and tries to win him over. I don't have a problem with that but honestly if he pumps and dumps you don't cry he does that
>>
File: 1487327416710.jpg (638KB, 3150x2330px) Image search: [Google]
1487327416710.jpg
638KB, 3150x2330px
>>39321876
>And yes I would like him to be handsome
Better buy cats, you're going to wait for while.
>>
>>39320195
Yeah makes sense
Be nice to everybody and sociopaths bang you and ghost
Should be obvious
You're supposed to very carefully select who you choose to be with
>>
>>39321856
It's really not.
They're there.
>>
>>39321904
God, her fucking face. Why? Why do I want to bash her face into a gooey mess of gore?
And no. Handsome guys that aren't pieces of shit, that don't know their worth are out there.
>>
>>39321919
>They're there.
Yeah they're taken, unless they never leave the fucking house.
>>
It's those "no hook up"-types. Who stretch that all the way to "make no move during a date".
They're complete mysteries as to what they exactly want to you and to themselves.
>>
>>39322103
>They're complete mysteries as to what they exactly want to you and to themselves.
Do you think that they know it themself?
>>
>>39321971
>Handsome guys that aren't pieces of shit, that don't know their worth are out there.
That seems confusing. How does attractive guy "ignores" his value?
Post that kind of guy
>>
>>39322076
Well, find the ones that work from home.
>>
>>39322180
Guy who has insecurities or body image issues because he wasn't attractive early in life. By the time he becomes attractive, he is too warped to realize it.
>I was fat my whole life but I have a nice beard and now I look bearmode and beefy. I'm not confident in myself but girls at least pretend to enjoy sex with me for some reason
>>
>>39320195
>chad told me ''dont worry bro there are nice girls out there, just bring down your physical standards and focus on what's on the inside

I get it, chad, but nice girls have standards too, and the last thing they want is someone focusing on their bipolar thought process and realizing they're just pretending to be nice to garner le tradcons
>>
>>39321876
Same here. I am looking for someone who would spend their life with me. Someone who would not leave me just because she found someone else. Someone who would be honest. Someone who would understand. I do not even care that much about their looks. Maybe I am looking all the wrong places, but so far I have only found basic bitch normies that go for Chads.
>>
The idealized "nice girl" who genuinely wants an emotional connection instead of pumps and dumps is obviously going to be single longer because she has higher standards.
Holy shit, the article answers itself. What is this autism?
>>
I look at the dating scene in America right now and I want to put a gun to my head and pull the trigger. I will never get a quality wife, and I can't even bang the slutty girls because I'm not 6'2 and chad tier. So I don't get shit.
>>
>>39321327
Can't you be nice and hate yourself
>>
>>39322153
Girls that know exactly what they want and state so are one in a million
>>
>>39321882
>tfw Im going to ring in my 30s with a dinner with mom and dad
>if Im lucky and they buy me dinner. If not probably just me in my room and six pack of beers/
>>
>>39324366
Within realistic expectations of course.
Choose one: Good honest salary or bad boy
Hard working or hard body
Emotionally supportive or manly chad
>>
>>39320195
It's crazy how much women just want to be men. Its fucking nuts to me, but when you keep the term "penis envy" in mind, its crazy to see how these fucking people act
>>
>>39321971
>Handsome guys that aren't pieces of shit, that don't know their worth are out there.
I pray every day that this is me but whenever I meet a girls eyes I know it's untrue. I wish I didn't fucking forget but my brain is so determined to not give up on trying to be in a relationship at least ONE more time, just so I can fucking do it right and have a good one
fuck me
>>
Men occasionally have female orbiters, but what this article is talking about is girls who are "nice" in the sense of boring and unreadable. It makes sense that they should stay single longer, since most guys aren't looking for a girl who is as generic as possible.
>>
File: 1425584380392.jpg (44KB, 303x450px) Image search: [Google]
1425584380392.jpg
44KB, 303x450px
>>39320195
No, men like nice girls.

It's just that sociopathic chad will pump them and dump them as if they were any other girl. The only difference between the "nice girl" and the "bad girl" is that it'll bother the nice girl.
>>
>>39324629
What exactly is a ''bad girl''?
>>
>>39324646
Stacy, I should think.
>>
File: Eva24DC_Kaworu.jpg (21KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Eva24DC_Kaworu.jpg
21KB, 400x300px
I knew redpill philosophy would destroy civilization.

Feminism is basically women just trying to emulate males so now they're trying to be alpha to get high status men and it doesn't work that way.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.