[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here ever tried being a normie, what was it like?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: 1496256511675s.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1496256511675s.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
Anyone here ever tried being a normie, what was it like?
>>
I keep trying. The cycle repeats because I always end up crashing.
>>
i've been dragged to normie activities
but i have not yet engaged with them on their primitive level
>>
Don't try it, anon. It's too dangerous. The universe depends upon a delicate balance which we are not meant to disturb.
There are some things robots are just better off not knowing
>>
File: 1489355116885.jpg (27KB, 395x395px) Image search: [Google]
1489355116885.jpg
27KB, 395x395px
>>39320001
The closest I've become to being a normie was right before high school
>first time feeling like my life was looking up
>wake up every day feeling optimistic
upon entering my anxieties relapsed causing it to all crash down
>tfw I'm 20yo and haven't socialized with another human outside of my family for 4 years now
>>
File: sippinghenny.png (464KB, 491x481px) Image search: [Google]
sippinghenny.png
464KB, 491x481px
im talking to female but she can tell how lonely i am cos i am so desperate and wet for her. also dont know really how to deal with females other than conversation, this is probably because my mother hit me when i was younger and since she was the only female in my life, my whole perspective on how to deal with them has been skewed. i told the girl that i dont want to meet up cos i need hit grandmasters in ow, have i made the right decisions
>>
File: be nice.jpg (108KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
be nice.jpg
108KB, 960x960px
>>39320001

A lot of social media pictures you may or may not want to be in. If you're 21+, going to bars and clubs with a group of normies is bound to happen. The occasional house party (which are much nicer, clubs are garbage) with a constant need to provide a momentary glimpse into peoples drunken happiness on instagram or snapchat. You quickly learn how fucking boring and uninteresting most normies are. If you at all have a deeper level of interest towards art (music, movies, etc) or philosophy you get a glimpse of the shallowness that makes up a supposed person in 21st century society.

Not everyone I met through my normie adventures fit that small description, but my ability to feel attached to any of these people is very slim.
>>
>>39320001
Through years of having observed how people act and practicing that till its down to a key i can emote almost perfectly for a short period. I can maintain female attention long enough that sex is a possibility(its literally true being funny and engaging as well as seeming confident can cut through your shitty odds because you're ugly/balding/uninteresting otherwise) and i can maintain some basic social obligations.
Took the dive and attempted to make that my life for a year but shits just plain annoying as i can't actually emote its just a mask and i can't relate to people as such so its all hollow feeling.
Sex is okay but maybe 1 in 8 women are actually worth the effort because most expect you to do literally all the work.
>>
>>39320001
In the first weeks of uni a bunch of normies became """friends""" with me before realizing im an idiot and dumped me. I must have done something wrong because i had no fun at all in normie activities
>clubs
I awkwardly stood there and drunk me overpriced drink. The others talked and stuff but nobody talked to me
>house gatherings and parties
Litteraly sitting around, watching movies or playing vidya while drinking. It was awkward
Also there were many of them so it was a clusterfuck to remember whos who and drama between them.
>>
>>39320096
someone please help me, im at a turning point in my life. this could be my chance to become a normie what do i do. do i try it with this girl. she is so popular so i can meet new friends via her providing my autistic tendencies are at a minimal
>>
The majority of my childhood was spent being a normie. The worst kind. Trendy retard with the inability to think for himself. Then I got on the internet very early on (8yo or something), and some fucking way, 4chan managed to grasp my brain by the things I saw that was a direct result of it. Then actually seeing the kinds of people from 4chan (hearing their stories, seeing the meme culture and so forth) facefucked my existing worldview and personality to shattered fucking pieces over the span of about 5 to7 years.
And I'm fucking thankful for it.
Being a normie was fucking terrible.
>>
>>39320001
I am a normie, the hardships of life have no effect on me
>>
File: success.jpg (93KB, 816x960px) Image search: [Google]
success.jpg
93KB, 816x960px
You go out all the time, your house is just where you sleep and eat, meet new people many days. You rarely ever have time or the urge to browse wastes of time like 4chan. Being with other people is always refreshing and hanging around others is your favourite activity. You talk semi-frequently with girls and try to be chill when you're around them, some might en up interested in you if you are cool with them (don't get too attached!).

t. was normie-ish at 17

I can't believe I am talking about myself. Sounds like I am talking about someone else's life. That doesn't just feel like me anymore.
>>
>>39320001
Yesterday infact.

>Be me
>Get invited to some public outdoor party
>Apparently just some high schooler party, but we keep to our own group
>Try to drink a beer
>Disgusting.jpeg
>Each tile I try to drink beer I feel like I'll puke
>Throw away the beer when taking a piss
>Try to act a little intoxicated, so I wouldn't stand out
>A buddy of mine drank too much
>He's puking to a plastic bag
>He apparently fell asleep while taking a piss and layd some 10min in dirt and piss
>Some guy comes up to me and asks if I could look after him
>I agree, and spend like two hours making sure he doesn't pass out and that the alcohol in his body lowers
>All the while my friends have fun and go to a bar
>At that point I help this guy up and take him to a bus and leave the party

>24 hours after the party started
>Still no thanks from anyone

Bretty 0/5 I wouldnt recommed
>>
>>39320238
That is my experience too, though I wasn't as young as you when I got in. The "unplugging from the Matrix" meme is real.
>>
>>39320001
Tried and succeed three years ago.
I felt empty.
>>
I actuelly tried really hard anon and it was very hard because i wanted to dress like "the cool kids" and stuff. I also tried to honestly start watching team 10 and it made me feel like a poor little cunt.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.