[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

angerey

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: how_about_a_nice_cup_of_rage.jpg (28KB, 340x444px) Image search: [Google]
how_about_a_nice_cup_of_rage.jpg
28KB, 340x444px
What's the worst thing you've done out of pure rage? And do u regret it?
>>
Threw my monitor out the window. My current monitor is shit, so yea I'd say I regret it.
>>
I frustratingly punched a cop for giving me a ticket when i was having a really bad day already, cost me 6 prime years of my life.
I often wonder what my life would have been like if i didn't drive specifically to just get a fucking slushie.
Having your life ruined over a slushie is a sorrow that is hard to cope with.
>>
>>39319615
I bullied a loser in hs for years and the idiot stabbed me slightly on the arm with his pen, so I told him to go outside and beat him up. Not even near the worst. I can't really pinpoint the worst. Maybe the one time I almost hacked my dad to death because he talked shit to me? IDK
>>
>>39319653
>Not killing the cop and destroying the body.
Normie.
>>
>>39319615
I guess the worse i've done is kick a hole through my parents bedroom door.
Yea, i guess i regret it???
>>
File: 1501453344371.jpg (292KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1501453344371.jpg
292KB, 633x758px
>constantly get shit from girls and their orbiters in middle school
>one actually hits me
>finally snap and knock her flat on her fat ass
>get suspended and forced to apologize
Yes how fucking dare the dog bite back after years of being kicked
>>
Sort of kind of raped a female burglar. It was like the 5th time already that I'd been robbed and just got fed up and pissed off.
>>
>>39320431
>sort of kind of
lol wat
>>
>>39319835
on the bright side you slapped dat bich
>>
>>39320431
most know moar
>>
File: 1493883641743.gif (799KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
1493883641743.gif
799KB, 200x189px
>>39320431
That's pretty alpha, do tell more.
>>
>>39319615
i bitten my phone fucking up the touch screen and liquid crystals, had to throw it away and mom bought me a new cheap one that is the one i use right now
>>
File: will-smith-is-confused.jpg (35KB, 640x387px) Image search: [Google]
will-smith-is-confused.jpg
35KB, 640x387px
>>39321144
>i bitten my phone fucking up the touch screen and liquid crystals
y tho
>>
>>39321270
I was very angry with my grandparents and i had to vent without being too loud and without breaking my hand punching the wall (I had my phone in hands at the moment)
>>
punch my dad and start beating him up. yes, I regret it
>>
>>39321144
holy shit how strong are your teeth
>>
>>39319615
I have destroyed many things in fits of rage. Walls, doors, expensive electronics... I feel bad that someone like me who is mostly passive is able to be pushed that far by niggering, evil demonic fucks but at the same time I could not control myself and that energy had to go somewhere. It doesn't just dissipate. It was always caused by an inescapable and very frustrating situation that had nothing to do with any fault of mine, but rather self-serving, self-important cunts who do not give a god damn about what happens to anyone who isn't them because of their selfish actions.
>>
>>39319615
I got really fucking fed up with my mother a few weeks ago.
From minute one she'd been scolding me and whining about fucking everything. She does this a lot, but this morning she just fucking rubbed me the wrong way, so i basically started screaming and shaking while driving. Thought i'd break the steering wheel off.
At least she realized how much of a pain in the ass she was, and stopped.

Probably the only time i've exploded like that.
While i would never hit her, sometimes it feels like i'm really close to.
>>
>high school 11th grade
>almost every morning at my locker stacies would come along and try to grab things from my locker
>at first it was just minor stuff but they got worse
>they would rip out papers\folders and hit me when i would try to take them back
>don't know what to do not supposed to hit girls
>ask them to stop multiple times politely
>this continued almost every day despite me asking nicely for them to stop
>people would watch and laugh sometimes, no one ever helped me
>one day a stacie took a book i had just bought at barnes and noble
>opened it up and began to spit in it
>started seeing red
>hit her in the face as hard as i could
>really hurt my hand
>other stacies tried ganging up on me
>punched another one out and they began to back away and run. 2 girls on the floor one was ko'd i believe
>people start running to help the stacies
>a chad grabs me tries to hold me back and stop me
>end up biting the fuck out of his arm to which he withdraws
>school cop arrives and tackles me
>still trying to fight the cop but he is strong and eventually gets me handcuffed
>end up expelled from school and had to spend 90 days in mental hospital teaching me to control my anger
>>
>>39321702
das sum sad shit
>>
>>39321702
The key is not going overboard all at once, get yourself a nice female friend so thry will backoff, and dont take shit from anyone, if you let them joke with you the first time they are going to test your boundaries, and lift lift lift.
>>
Sm4sh makes me unnaturally angry
I don't have a Wii U so I play it on the 3DS, which suffers from immense amount of lag because of shit wifi and P2P connections.

I honestly don't know how my 3DS still works honestly, I've come close to snapping it in half.

also fuck mewtwo
>>
File: RRRREEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (82KB, 1333x900px) Image search: [Google]
RRRREEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
82KB, 1333x900px
playing DOTA2 and some fucking pikey picks BristleBack, broke my keyboard, yes, new keyboards are expensive.
>>
File: IMG_0048.jpg (209KB, 2075x1164px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0048.jpg
209KB, 2075x1164px
>>39319653
your life wasn't ruined over a slushy tho lolol
>>
>>39320431
GREENTEXT NAAOO

and also what you did to her next after the rape
>>
Grew up going to a shitty nigger school, one of the "alpha" poser kids broke my friends nose by sucker punching him into a wall so I took him outside and went full raging demon on him. Got me suspended but man was it worth it
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.