[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Retail wagecuck thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: e1f.jpg (104KB, 1026x577px) Image search: [Google]
e1f.jpg
104KB, 1026x577px
>tfw qt cashier smiled at me today (others in the same store don't)

What does this mean retail wagecucks? Is she just better at her job, making customers feel special, or does she like me for some odd reason (fat, balding, autistic, but usally expensive clothes)?
>>
>>39319444
some people smile when they feel awkward
>>
File: 1503092428108.png (976KB, 848x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1503092428108.png
976KB, 848x1080px
>tfw have to do labour for 12 hours
>tfw normie wagekek complain about standing around for a few hours
>>
>>39319444
>You are here
no I'm below it
>>
I'm not in retail anymore but one time a tard got away from its wrangler and took a shit in the holiday aisle.
That was the straw that broke the camel's back for me and I didn't even have to clean it.
>>
File: God.jpg (181KB, 1306x850px) Image search: [Google]
God.jpg
181KB, 1306x850px
It is ok to cry normies.
You won't get near my perfect body tho.
>>
>>39319552
>I didnt even have to clean it

Only people who have worked in retail realise how significant of a victory that is.

>>39319484

Went from retail to a foundry and back to retail only to go into a vehicle assembly plant, retail is shit, people turn into dipshits when they walk through the door, the employers bend the law to its conceivable limit and there is zero job satisfaction. Labour is far better, its too bad a lot of people who do labour/trades have the working class hero god complex like you seem to.

>muh hi-vis clothing
>muh real work

Bury yourself, you have one of the easiest jobs you can be paid to do.
>>
>>39319444

cashier here

i have to smile

in fact, i was threatened with being fired if i didn't start smiling more
>>
>all the girls at work are in relationships (bfs, some married)
>easily half the guys are single
How does this even happen?
>>
>>39319719
normal people have freinds and relationships outside the single area of forced interaction they find themself at the time.
>>
as a cashier, how do i know when the girl customers are flirting with me? because im pretty sure sometimes they have but im too stupid to realise at the time
>>
I am the saltiest motherfucker at work now. I am a supervisor at a convenience store in a low socio economic area and the customers just fuck me off to no end. "Can I get $5 of petrol in my car? Also can I get a $70 pouch of tobacco?" I'm a bit of a cunt so I think people avoid the shop when I'm there, which is fine by me.

Sometimes I inconvenience people just because I can, where I live has draconian laws surrounding cigarette sales and using them to fuck people around and watch them squirm is a good stress relief. But this is what pisses me off

>People not reading the screen on the card terminal and doing the wrong thing
>People wasting time by getting literally a squirt of petrol in their car
>People who ask me to hold the hose up when I'm filling their car and try to get more petrol out (it doesn't give you more petrol)
>Maoris and Samoans who don't speak English properly
>People who you know scrape together what little change they had to buy a pack of fucking cigarettes
>People who complain to you about something you clearly have no ability to change "oi, you need to fix your petrol pumps, they're slow as"
>People who can't work a petrol pump and want you to fill their car, you shouldn't be allowed to drive if you cant fill your car
>People getting upset when they want to fill their car but cant because its after 6PM

I've been held at gunpoint 4 times since the beginning of the year and had to trespass heaps more people. I detest that entire suburb and the people in it, handed in my notice so I'm just going to fuck with the ones who piss me off. Feels good being unsupervised and having operational freedom.
>>
>>39319756
Outside?

I don't understand, anon. You're not making sense.
>>
If you can read people at all it's not hard to tell. Normally a smile from a cashier just means that she enjoys your presence. It's completely unimportant. It's what she does aside from smiling that matters. Specifically what she says. If she makes small talk it's usually insignificant. If it's very obvious flirting then you might have something going.

Aside from that you get a fake business smile. You can usually make these out just by the fact that their eyebrows don't raise but some people get really good at faking smiles, laughter even. Furthermore if you're good at judging emotion through tone of voice it can be easy to tell when they're faking it. Voice is something that's actually really hard to judge, because the sound of the voice is altered by whether or not their mouth is smiling. If they have a smiling voice they could still be faking it, however if the smile itself isn't even well faked you'll be able to tell because their voice won't have as much of a smiling quality.
>>
>>39319761
Refine your gut feeling, usually you should be able to just feel it when a connection of some sort is being made, probably the case that some of the ones you thought were actually were. Or you're sperging out and reading way too much into it, some people naturally come off as flirty. Be honest with yourself though, would they have any real intention to go beyond that interaction with someone who wears a nametag saying "Hi, my names Greg, your friendly expert in AV"

Go into the military or even the public services, just get a proper uniform for christ's sake, this is teenager and retard work we are doing here.
>>
>>39319719
At a rounded up 1:1 ration of males to females, you gotta consider where all the prostitutes, groupies and other kind of whores are. This creates a small gap.
>>
>>39319836
This, I'm so broken at this point I don't really smile unless I'm actually enjoying the interaction, I get more energy in my voice too etc etc.
>>
>>39319851

well other jobs i've done didn't really involve much interaction with females. So i'd have a better chance of meeting girls in this job than having a better job and having to go out to meet girls.

sometimes i've been positive they like me, but over the weeks of them coming to my till everyday and me just smiling at them and never taking it further they end up not coming in anymore. makes me think i was the only reason they shopped at my store

the other day this hottie in a tight dress told me i have a cute smile, it was the first thing she said when she came to my till. I just said thank you, smiled, then asked if she needed a bag with that.

But my crippling anxiety just tells me she was joking with me
>>
>>39319976
I don't really know what to say then, if your plan is to get gf from behind a till then it will be a bit more difficult but not impossible. Just make conversation, ask her if she's had a busy day or has any plans for the rest of it (not in a "we should do something" way but more of a meaningless inquisition). Keep her talking and you might find she hangs around just a little bit to finish off the chat and just get to know her a little more every time she comes in.

When I was working a till I managed to find out where one chick lived just by the small bits of info dropped in the small talk, I didnt even know her name. Take that as you will but I do this sort of thing for a living now anyway. Ended up taking her to dinner too by deliberately steering the conversation toward what I found out about her.

Moral of the story is you can figure out a lot about someone through seemingly innocuous info, each bit can open a door to finding out loads about them and it will help you in the end.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (222KB, 1200x1096px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
222KB, 1200x1096px
>>39319444
Idk, smiling cashiers make me feel anxious and angry, sometimes even hostile.
Russians are allergic to smiles.
>>
>>39320410
I know that feel.
I have tried to smile to random people a few times. In return i got nothing but the cold stares filled with desire to see my demise
>>
>>39320410
>>39320583
I'm not in Russia, still a lot of Slavs (Austria), though.
>>
>>39319444
OP, just because she is smiling you it doesn't mean that she is interested in you

She was just being nice to you as she was to everyone because it's her fucking job
>>
>>39320621
Those are probably Slovenians and Czechs though.
>>
>>39320720
Not only Czechs but also Chechens and they are Rooskies.
>>
File: 1456693110915.jpg (358KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1456693110915.jpg
358KB, 900x900px
>work at gas station overnight
>fat bitches waddle into store at 1 am
>call me lazy because I couldn't cook them burritos while the fryer is down
>>
>>39320749
> also Chechens and they are Rooskies
Those mountain goat fuckers are not Russians. "Russian" is a Slavic ethnic group. The fact that the Russian Federation incorporates some ethnic groups' native land doesn't make them "Russian", they are what we call "Rossiyane".
>>
>>39320855
I also saw some gopniks here (really brute looking Slav males with pretty girl, Adidas attire, flip flops and cyrillic print), but they may have been Serbshits.
How do I know if a random Slav is a Russian?
>>
>>39321063
You don't, unless you speak Russian. The Communists did a good job at destroying our cultural differences.
>>
>>39321771
I hear you man, fuck Anglos and Americans for allying with Communists and helping them win over free Europe.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.