[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It has happened anons, I am all alone now. Tfw when >family

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: imgres-1.jpg (10KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
imgres-1.jpg
10KB, 230x219px
It has happened anons, I am all alone now.

Tfw when
>family members have broken contact with you or just hate you
>the class hates you or the ones that don't are tired of the fake personality that you have to mask your insecurities
>friends bail on their plans with you
>friends join your enemies
>friends lie to you
>friends leave you
>the only ones that reach out to you have that look of pity in their eyes and that it clearly makes everyone around them uncomfortable because they spoke to you
>you have so few interactions with other human beings that you forget what your voice sounds like and you basically lose the ability to speak due to stuttering that happens because of the surprise that anyone would say a single word to you.
>>
>>39317403
>>family members have broken contact with you or just hate you
how did this one happen
>>
>>39317785
Because I
>didn't go to the mosque
>did drugs to hide my feelings of anxiety and depression
>called social services on them for beating me
>had two breakdowns were I destroyed several memories and valuable stuff
>dad gave me the option to hit me so I did
>sister tried to stop me so I pushed her away and told her to leave the house (she doesn't live with us)
>she did and through my mother I learned that she was going to never contact me or see me again
>ruined their reputation when their friends found out
>Didnn't live up to their expectations in school

That's the worst of it I think
>>
>>39317403
That sucks im really sprry anon
You should add me somewhere
>>
>>39317403
>friends join your enemies
How did you even get enemies? Do you live in an anime?
>>
>>39317403
This sounds fucking middle school-ish. Fuck off
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.