[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well I made a post a few days ago about my sister offering to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: 1450909704036.jpg (213KB, 850x1198px) Image search: [Google]
1450909704036.jpg
213KB, 850x1198px
Well I made a post a few days ago about my sister offering to show me her tits and we went through with it. All in all it was a pretty meh experience. Seeing boobs in the flesh and jerking off wasn't much different from looking at them on the internet, and it was probably made just that bit more awkward by the fact that my sister was sitting there watching me masturbate to her.

Slightly regret it, but at the same time I think I needed to do it just so I could stop wondering what it'd be like to see them, so at least I don't have to wonder any more. I can go back to being my usual permavirgin robot self.
>>
>>39316129
no one cares about your sexual misadventures you 15yo normie
>>
>>39316139
but I'm a 23 year old KHV?
>>
>>39316129
To be fair, she should have showed you her butthole. That way you could masturbate without her watching you and making it weird.
>>
>>39316129
Degenerate sexual experience is still sexual experience.
>>
>>39316185
This
It's not like you had anything extra to lose
>>
>>39316185
I think she felt showing that area was too far, so she'd never have agreed to that.
>>
>>39316129
Remember that you need to ask her if you can do it again in a jokingly tone otherwise your sister will feel bad She did it for you, if you say or show that you think doing that was meh you will hurt her ego.
>>
>>39316219
She wouldn't have to show you her pussy, just pull her panties down enough for you to see her butthole while they covered everything else.
>>
>>39316129
didn't see your other thread? did your sister feel sorry for you. how did she act when you were jerking off?
>>
op did your sister looks shy or embarressed at all? was she getting flustered?
>>
>>39316241
http://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/39219416/#39219416

She pretty much felt sorry for me being a permaKHHV and thought I deserved to see boobs at least once in my life even if they were hers.

She's not attracted to me at all, it was just out of pity.
>>
>>39316254
No she just sat with a sort of condescending smile on her face mostly, the sort you have when you see a puppy do something dumb, and would occasionally check her phone.
>>
>>39316277
did it make you harder to know she didnt care?
>>
>>39316312
not really, kind of annoyed me honestly. I understand she's not into me that way but she could have tried a bit harder to make it more enjoyable. I don't hold anything against her for it of course, it's nice of her to do it at all, but still...
>>
>>39316367
How did this even get brought up? is she at least a virgin too?
>>
>>39316377
Nah she gets guys all the time, but current she's been single for about a month. She's well aware that I'm a virgin and has admitted I'm probably too ugly to ever get a girl, so she offered to let me see her tits when we were talking about my crappy dating life and how depressed it makes me a few days back. She'd asked if I'd ever fantasised about her and I admitted that I had. She was okay with that and was understand and said she didn't mind as long as I didn't try to take it outside of fantasy.
>>
>>39316414
where on earth do you live anon? damn wish my sister was that chill
>>
>>39316624
We just have a pretty close relationship, although she can be a bit patronising at times and I do get the sense she looks down on me a bit.
>>
>>39316414
that feel no whore sister who would sexually please me because I'm a notugly virgin.
>>
>>39316129
Did you at least take pics for us or are you clamoring for attention with your lucky life without even providing content?
>>
>>39316312
This.

>>39316277
Your sister probably gets a twisted kick from watching you be such a pathetic beta male. Why else would she agree to do something so degenerate with her own brother?
>>
>>39316694
>lucky life

how am I lucky when the most action I've ever gotten is looking at my own sisters boobs? I'd say it's pretty unlucky to be reduced to that

and no pictures were a big no as far as she was concerned, didn't want the chance of people finding them and realising she did this for me
>>
>>39316744
>Your sister probably gets a twisted kick from watching you be such a pathetic beta male.

probably, but its not like I was going to get anything the normal way. I'm used to being degraded at this point, I've even had an instance where her boyfriend viciously mocked me in front of her due to how I look, really tore into me out of the blue. she apologised once he'd left but it pretty much destroyed my self esteem. I don't think anything could beat that, it's probably why she feels so much pity for me.
>>
>the fact that my sister was sitting there watching me masturbate to her
If you went this far, you can take it further, climb in to her bed at night and spoon with her, if she wakes up say you felt lonely and just wanted to cuddle. She'll feel you erect dick pressing into her ass and know whats up.
>>
>>39316129
It's different when it's someone you're actually attracted to, doing it because she's also attracted to you.
How long did it take you to get off? Did she just sit there awkwardly avoiding your eyes?
>>
>>39316784
What did you say to him? You were probably being an obnoxious twerp.

People typically don't lash out or bully others for no reason unless you're in grade school.
>>
File: 1409525582771.jpg (75KB, 634x534px) Image search: [Google]
1409525582771.jpg
75KB, 634x534px
Serious question: How do people with hot sisters not rape them. I'm an only child and my mom is ugly, but I can't imagine that, say if when I was 15 and I had a hot 12 year old sister, I would not just force my dick inside her ptp.

Honestly surprised Elliot never considered raping his hot sister
>>
>>39316784
for that she needs to show you her holes. nice and spread
>>
>>39316803
>What did you say to him?
Nothing, was just making coffee in the kitchen and he just started taking shots at my appearance for no reason. He was a bit of a dick which is why I'm guessing they broke up in the end. Typical meathead who thought he could do whatever he wanted
>>
>>39316129
That experience was wasted on you, fucktard.
>>
>>39316875
I guess the people in the first thread were right, there really isn't much special about tits. But then how could I know without going for it.
>>
>>39316129
You're really not going to post one single picture of her even with the face cropped out?
>>
>>39316846
Yeah, well serves him right. The fact that your sister went out with him says a lot about her as well. Stupid cunt.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.