[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about the paint jew?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 8

File: 3 (2).jpg (242KB, 1161x770px) Image search: [Google]
3 (2).jpg
242KB, 1161x770px
What do you think about the paint jew?
>>
>>39315909
Racism is not allowed outside of /b/. Please fuck off.
>>
>>39315915
>Jews
>Race
>>
>>39315915
>oy vey the goyim are being antisemitic
>>
>>39315929
>>39315933
You may kindly double fuck off.
>>
>>39315936
kikes arent human and niggers are scum

What will you do now, redditor?
>>
>>39315936

Don't worry fellow noseberg, They're just envious of our bountiful shekels
>>
>>39315909
well the left one is better for me
>>
>>39315909
She looks way cuter on the left.
>>
>>39315949
>calling me the redditor with that spacing
You may triple fuck off, hypocrite.
>>
>>39315960
>and he uses le reddit spacing meme unironically

Holy shit m8 back to r/4chan you go
>>
>>39315909
She looks cute on the left and then the eyebrows on the right absolutely ruin it. Styled eyebrows are the fucking worst thing
>>
I want to grab that little antifa whore, pin her down, and fuck her womb full of my fascist seed.
>>
>>39315967
>m8
Die britfag
Your generals are what killed /r9k/
You utter faggot
>>
>>39315909
Normally I prefer girls without makeup, however if you're a meth addict like the OP girl, then makeup actually does help.
>>
File: subway.png (279KB, 486x294px) Image search: [Google]
subway.png
279KB, 486x294px
>>39315977
haha you must be some kind of autist if youre this triggered lad.

what a fucking LOSER lol!
>>
>>39315915
>>39315936
White trash (a.k.a liberals) detected.
>>
>>39315909
She's cute on the left. I'm attracted to bags under the eyes, and if you aren't you're a normalfag
>>
>>39315990
Identity politics is killing America.
Please grow a brain.
>>
>>39315994
what you think about her face is irrelevant I want to know about the paint jew.
>>
>>39316000
no the rising population of nonwhites is killing america lol
>>
File: 01042017-d4-1024x536.jpg (44KB, 1024x536px) Image search: [Google]
01042017-d4-1024x536.jpg
44KB, 1024x536px
>>39316000
>calling a white trash liberal a white trash liberal is killing america
>>
>>39316009
>>39316013
Do you really believe this?
Do you want people to think that this is what you're all about?
>>
>>39316000
>Identity politics is killing America.
no it is the nigs and spics
>>
>>39316026
t. Jacob Shekelnstein the psychologist who believes after 60 years of cultural marxism people don't have the right to fight back
>>
>>39316026
>Do you really believe this?
WOW JUST WOW I CAN'T EVEN
>Do you want people to think that this is what you're all about?
Fuck off kike. Social pressure isn't going to work any more.
>>
>>39316001
The usual argument against the paint jew is that it's a lie and it makes ugly girls pretty. My argument for not minding the face jew is that girls aren't always ugly without it, and that if a girl is pretty only because of the face jew you should be able to tell by looking at her face closely.
>>
>>39316064
What the hell are you talking about? I think it's damn ironic that with the recent violence in Charlottesville, protestors were fighting themselves when the left hates the current government administration, and the right was defending a statue of someone who fought against the exact same government. It's almost like they could have gotten something done if they weren't (((divided)))
>>39316079
Stop thinking in terms of left and right. Start thinking.
>>
>>39315909
she looks fine on the left, although shes clearly sleep deprived
>>
>>39316093
>because of the face jew you should be able to tell by looking at her face closely.
That doesn't work if you are more than 3 months of no fap. Unless you are a monk
>>
>>39316099
>Stop thinking in terms of left and right
>Do not identify leftists who are destroying and rotting the culture because that will make you easy to label
You are one of those upper middle class art students: I AM DIFFERENT. BORN DIFFERENT. I AM NEUTRAL THEREFORE SUPERIOR
>>
>>39316099
Not them but for fucks sake we have a board for political discussion you dumb fucking shit.
Take your trash there also racism != politics so go and eat a bowl of dicks you dumb fucking nigger jew.
>>
>>39316120
The last time that someone told me to go back to someplace, it was here, to 4chan.
If you're telling me to study art and law so that I know what I can legally do to freak out normies, I'm listening.
>>
>>39316099
>Stop thinking in terms of left and right. Start thinking.
I didn't say "left" or "right".
I said "kike"
KIKE

I'm not thinking in terms of left or right.
I'm thinking in terms of who has the interests of my group in mind, and who is actively seeking and celebrating our destruction and disenfranchisement.
At this time, the group that supports my cause is on the right.
>>
So tell me what democracy looks like
This is what democracy looks like

So tell me what democracy looks like
This is what democracy looks like
http://thefederalist.com/2016/11/10/sorry-trump-protestors-democracy-looks-like/
>>
>>39315977
>implying it isn't trap threads that are killing us
>>
>>39316147
>A very small group of people bothers me!
Have you considered ignoring them?
>>
>>39316163
This belongs to /pol/ you inbred gypsy trash.
Go and cremate yourself.
>>
>>39316181
>Have you considered ignoring them?
No.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tipping_point_(sociology)#10.25_of_a_Population

Ignoring things you don't like is why the left has been successfully pushing its agenda for decades.
>>
>>39316179
What killing this board is politics.
Can't have a discussion about anything without it being this and that. This thread is the example for it. Some turdwaffle jumps in and thread is derailed after the 5th reply. pol is containment board for a reason
>>
>>39316206
What you haven't considered is that "the left" has been trying to make electric cars mainstream since the '70s and actually do something about the Kennedy assassination, but keep getting cucked by the right and have to do annoying SJW shit instead.
>>
>>39316226
>have to do annoying SJW shit instead

Maybe if they'd stop trying to turn society into a transgender nigger faggot immigrant orgy all the time, they'd have more support.
>>
>>39316226
FUCK OFF WITH THE GODDAMN AUTISTIC POLITICS YOU INBECIL
CAN YOU COMPREHEND
CAN YOU FUCKING COMPREHEND YOU GODDAMN MENTALY DAMAGED FUCKING FAGGOT
THIS BOARD ISNT FOR YOUR SHITTY POLITICS YOU SHITFACE
GO DIE IN A FIRE TOU COCKSUCKING TRIPLE NIGGER
>>
>>39315909
How will the leftist women be punished after the civil war?
>>
>>39316251
you misunderstand
it's a form of footsoldier recruitment
>>
>>39316258
Hello, I said right away that racism isn't allowed outside of /b/.
This is what happens when you let a thread slide like this, mods.
>>
>>39316262
Hurrdurr stupid nigger shit
Urrdurr cocksucking dirty foreskinless Jew shit
>>
>>39316271
racism != politics
This is what most people don't get I can hate niggers all day long without caring about politics or having a vote
>>
>>39316292
But when you're talking about Jews, it's obvious that you don't really want to talk about makeup
You want this to turn /r9k/ into a /pol2/ and I won't let you
MOOODS
>>
File: 1498213771437.png (144KB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
1498213771437.png
144KB, 480x336px
>>39316314
>I won't let you
>MOOODS
you are everything wrong in the world today
>>
>>39316314
You turning it into it you dumb shit
Jew paint implies that makeup is a forced social construct nobody wanted to talk about jews specifically
You are either new for calling mods on this or very delusional
>>
>>39316330
Go back to /b/. We are gentlemen on this board.
>>
>>39315915
Is this even bait? >>>/r/eddit/
>>
>>39316346
You have serious problems you nigger loving kike
Get euphoric somewhere else MAY I point you toward deddit
>>
>>39316358
May I point you towards Facebook? Just get lost, dimwit.
>>
>>39316369
I won't get lost you fartbox
This place isn't for you and you're aren't welcome here
Go suck some nigger cock somewhere else you shitstained fuckwid
No one asked you to come here and no one will ask you to stay so it might be just in time you go and hang yourself in moms kitchen
>>
>>39316390
I suggest that you take your own advice before dispensing it; in short, NO U
>>
>>39316402
Sick comeback cowboy
How about you try to be at least a little bit original instead of using the same shot over and over again
God I'm happy summer is over soon so you can go back to rot in school you bag of diarrhea
>>
>>39316417
You're a decade too late with that one, and two or three decades too young to be trying to insult strangers on the internet.
Where did your parents touch you, Anon?
>>
>>39316433
Implying you know my age
They touched wherever because they at least they cared about me when I was a child they didn't just threw me in the bin like they did with you
Go and choke on some smegma already
>>
>>39316462
Oh, so it was your uncle.
I'm sorry to hear that.
>>
>>39315949
You are a white nigger. Respectable white people don't speak this way.
>>
>>39316471
Still doesn't change the fact they wipes my ass and bath me
While you where thrown in the bin with the rest of the niggers that were shit on the same day as you
>>
>>39316486
Respectable whites use the phrase foreskinless subhuman for kikes
And call niggers niggers because that's what they are
>>
File: 1503403582793.png (732KB, 878x844px) Image search: [Google]
1503403582793.png
732KB, 878x844px
>>39316000
>Identity politics is killing America.
should have thought about that before inviting multiculturalism in the mid 1960s

identity politics is never going to stop

it's only going to get more intense, so buckle up you wishful thinking faggot
>>
>>39316520
>>39316542
I'm sorry that you got uncle-diddled, but you can't just take out your aggression on strangers. I'm concerned that you don't have a healthy outlet for your frustration.
>>
>>39315909
well honestly she looks better on the left.
>>
>>39316546
I'm concerned that you're retarded and feeling intellectually superior to us go tip your fedora and move on because it's pointless to argue with a dumb fuck like you
>>
>>39316542
I'm OK with losing Nelson if they put up a statue of a naked multiracial chick
>>
>>39316623
I'm not trying to make you feel inferior, but I think life has just dealt you a bad hand. Deal with your own feelings of inferiority. All men are created equal.
>>
>>39316109
No fap is a meme. Of course that wasn't original...
>>
This thread makes me want to kill myself, there is no hope for men
>>
File: 8uKY0E0.png.jpg (281KB, 700x1690px) Image search: [Google]
8uKY0E0.png.jpg
281KB, 700x1690px
This thread went to shit, but anyway.
Strictly speaking about makeup and fashion industry, if it were by me, I'd doom both and bury in the deep cold ground. I really shouldn't give a shit about whether somebody is using make-up or not, but it's really sad that more and more girls fall for this meme from a young age.

My school had some draconic rules, girls shouldn't wear makeup, have painted nails or skirts above knees, hair was usually required to be caught in a ponytail. Boys weren't allowed to have long hair or extravagant hair styles, they did inform parents or teachers themselves took action if you broke one of those rules. By-mid gymnasium, the traces of communism and it's standards started to wear-off. The school became more liberal, uniforms were ditched and there was at least one girl that had skimpy outfits, make-up or nails. Eventually more and more girls started taking Stacy as reference and began replicating her. By highschool, it all went downhill. Dyed hair, extravagant makeup, some of them looked exactly like Barbie, plastic. You could even see the Sahara Desert on some of their faces. Damage was done.

Furthermore, I was at a hospital in the nurses' office once, waiting for someone. There was a nurse with her little girl (8-9 years probably).
>Mum, can I get a mascara?
>Um no sweety, you're too young
>But mum! I'm a girl! Girls are supposed to wear mascara!
The nurse did give in and allowed her girl to put on makeup, which was done by another nurse in the office that was actually visibly happy about the little girl.

Point is, there's that. Monkey see, monkey do. Girls see their mothers or other women or even spoiled Stacy-girls and think this is all natural and a requirement for them. They don't want to be behind with fashion because of hear of becoming outcasts. I don't advocate for my school's policies, but not exposing young girls to these bullshit or even better eliminating it altogether would be in our best interests.
>>
>>39315909
>the paint jew
I think that's the fucking dumbest name for "make-up" I've ever heard.
>>
>>39315969
Fucking this unironically. Whenever my girlfriend applies my makeup she always gives me these heavily stylized eyebrows and they look like complete dogshit. I tend to trim them back a bit but they retain a pretty good volume and adding extra emphasis totally throws off any semblance of facial balance I have.
>BTW im a boy dont hit on me silly girls teehee :3c
>>
File: s903856-main-Lhero.jpg (46KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
s903856-main-Lhero.jpg
46KB, 450x450px
>>39317932
>Point is, there's that. Monkey see, monkey do. Girls see their mothers or other women or even spoiled Stacy-girls and think this is all natural and a requirement for them
Their moms learn this on school, television, etc. They want to be empowered by jewish beauty products.
>>39317962
What about the powder jew?
>>
>no dark eyes junkie gf
>>
>>39315909
she deserves to rot
>>
>>39316402
4chan pass pedo lol
>>
>>39316864
This unironically. I dont care for old white cucks, lets have nice modern statues.
>>
>>39317932
I started high school ( 11th till 13th) after a two year hiatus and most girls except 2 or 3 dont wear make up or wear it lightly, then again i can judge a girls hygiene by how she wears her makeup.
>>
>>39315909
Is like you think the hijab is bad but are too much of a hypocrite to see something wrong with this
>>
I am for a complete and total ban on the sale and use of any makeup products.
It's like tobacco advertising; tobacco companies had to spend millions on ads in order to be on the same footing as other companies who were buying ads. Once tobacco ads were banned, the companies were on the exact same equal footing, but with millions every year saved because they no longer had to compete. Makeup is the exact same. Girls feel like they have to wear makeup to be on the same level as other girls who wear it. A complete and utter ban on makeup would totally solve the issue. Girls would once again be on the same footing and able to compete with one another, without the expense of time and money that makeup requires.
Furthermore, makeup is a vicious circle. Wearing makeup is harmful to your skin, and so girls who end up with bad skin because of weaing it, then have to wear more in order to cover it up. Which is why when someone who usually wears makeup doesn't, they end up looking bad. If they had never worn any to begin with then they wouldn't have felt the harmful effects and thus wouldn't need to wear it.
And of course from the male point of view it would be preferable to know what girls actually look like when you meet them. Nobody wants to go to sleep with an 8 and wake up next to a 3.
As you can see, from both a female and male perspective, the proposed ban would be 100% beneficial. EVERYONE would be happy if makeup was removed from existence. Except of course for the jews who own makeup companies, which is why this will never happen.
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.