[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

26 kissless virgin here I am running everyday for two months

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Cwy5MmNUkAAlFHw.jpg (75KB, 1200x815px) Image search: [Google]
Cwy5MmNUkAAlFHw.jpg
75KB, 1200x815px
26 kissless virgin here

I am running everyday for two months now, and recently a cute girl started too. We are both running like Sonic, but now we advanced from nothing to smiling on each other and saying hello when we see each other. Is there a way to advance from here? What to do? Or should I leave it because only Chads can pick up girls from situations like this?
>>
Asking her what her name is would be a good start
Then you could talk about running
>>
>>39315367
But how?
She is runnning fast. Should I stop her, say hello, intorduce myself and ask her name?

I completely fucked up I know
>>
>>39315398
Ah you go in separate directions or something
Forget it then
I assumed you did the same route miraculously and would stop at some common point

Nah focus on form pal you're outside busting your gams for a reason
>>
File: 6083456576.jpg (36KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
6083456576.jpg
36KB, 709x765px
>>39315480
Damn
Nevermind, I don't even know why but I had like a 10% of hope in my soul
>>
When you see her approaching, get your cock out and shout "how would you like to run your flag up this pole?"

Success guaranteed.
>>
>>39315538
Hope is a meme, invented by Chads. It's designed to make you feel worse when you fail.
>>
Dont even bother anon. During the time you struggle to say hello to her she runs to chads house to get plowed by him. The idea that you will have her is laughable to her, you're at most that autistic goofy guy that she feels bad for.
>>
File: 86564.jpg (70KB, 393x325px) Image search: [Google]
86564.jpg
70KB, 393x325px
>>39315662
>you're at most that autistic goofy guy that she feels bad for.

okay i get it
just stop and let the thread die
>>
>>39315686
Sorry anon. We've all been there but it's better for you if you just accept it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.