[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What an awesome show! What are your favorite shows about robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: atypicalreview.jpg (77KB, 787x541px) Image search: [Google]
atypicalreview.jpg
77KB, 787x541px
What an awesome show!
What are your favorite shows about robots?
I like Atypical and Mr. Robot. Good to see us get more representation on TV
>>
>>39314658
Show is a shit.

Main character is polar opposite in intelligence, but other than that, basically Forrest Gump.

Also, nearly has skeks on the first or second episode.

>After this, Autism will be the new "Loll guys i'm so depressed"
>>
>>39314683
literally goes on two dates and gets offered sex. Is there a single piece of media that reflects male sexuality accurately.
>>
I hate that actor. I love It Follows but he was such a beta fag in it. It was great watching him fail to get laid most of the movie and only getting some when it was literally a matter of life and death. Fuck him. Fuck all of you virgins lol
>>
>>39314683
i actually want this to happen because then maybe people will treat actually autistic people better
>>
>>39315017
Do they treat OCD people better?

What about those who are depressed?

Meme depression and meme OCD helps no one.
Why do you think meme autism will be different

>"Loll, i made a joke without thinking bout it, Super autistic :D"
>>
>>39314977
Man Seeking Woman.

It isn't perfect, but is a better representation than many pieces of media out there.
>>
>>39315042
Wife literally cucks the husband multiple times
>>
File: 8a4.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
8a4.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
>>39314658
>a journey of self discovery
as normie as it can get.
>>
File: 1503533419855.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1503533419855.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>39314658
>There is fags that watch tv and netflix on this board>
>They are actually discussing the show in this poorly made bait thread
>They have hundreds of place where they could have discussion and would have a better time but would rather shitpost in /r9k/ to annoy legitimately mentally ill people
>They do not consider killing themselves
How the fuck you manage to be more fucked up in the head that a bunch of literal virgin social outcast with autism and aspergers
>>
>>39315084
Real autists are barely aware they exist
>>
File: 1502709396095.jpg (112KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1502709396095.jpg
112KB, 1200x800px
>>39315039
>i talked to myself for 5 min, i am so autistic girls :DDD
Uprising when ?
>>
>>39315102
Insufficient autism,

we require more autism
>>
>>39315120
fishing is better than sex if you disagree with me you are retarded
>>
>>39315015
i thought It Follows was one of the worst movies i've ever seen and i was laughing the whole way through while my sensitive INFP ex legitimately got scared at the dumbest parts. a bit of unnecessary information but in any case i'm not surprised this shit actor is even more shit in a starring role
>>
File: The_Breakfast_Club.jpg (955KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
The_Breakfast_Club.jpg
955KB, 2000x1000px
The Breakfast Club
The suicidal robot is the only one who doesn't get a girl.
>>
>>39314658
Mr. Robot was good.
The Netflix protag is a just little different and quirky xD
>>
https://youtu.be/V1zFeHJzS5E
This is the best robot film
>>
File: fish out of water.png (126KB, 555x371px) Image search: [Google]
fish out of water.png
126KB, 555x371px
What is the best show about autists or has an autistic character who plays a major role (not a one time gimmick deal)?

I can only think of Good Doctor (the Korean version, not American) and maybe MLP if Maud Pie is considered autistic.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.