[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone else just completely given up hope on the whole girlfriend/a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: 1503596900169.png (311KB, 430x431px) Image search: [Google]
1503596900169.png
311KB, 430x431px
Has anyone else just completely given up hope on the whole girlfriend/a girl being attracted to you thing happening?

I don't even feel any kind of particular emotion about it, just emptiness and a sense of being lost. Don't feel like doing anything else nowadays other than work my 9-5 and jack off to anime girls in my spare time as well as playing video games, reading, and playing my guitar. Drugs are a good time sink, especially when you're bored. I guess you can't be sad forever over something that you haven't experienced in your life anyway. Every year that goes by, you care less and less, and dating becomes exponentially harder to get into.

Anyone else relate?
>>
>they said you'll find love if you stop looking
>forgot to mention you need to be hot a f
>>
>>39314348
I'm of the opinion that the only way you'll find "love" if you're not already attractive is if you actively seek it out. I'm doomed in that regard because I've stopped pursuing but I don't really want to do it anyway, so what's the point in forcing myself?
>>
>>39314335
>Has anyone else just completely given up hope on the whole girlfriend/a girl being attracted to you thing happening?

I've been like that for a few years now.

>Don't feel like doing anything else nowadays other than work my 9-5 and jack off to anime girls in my spare time as well as playing video games, reading, and playing my guitar.

I just don't feel like doing anything at all.
I can't even remember the last time I enjoyed anything.
I just spend most of my time sleeping.
I think I'm going to lose my job soon, I'll probably kill myself when that happens.
>>
>>39314335
I need a serious gf at some point soon in order to have a reasonable rate of progress to goals, but for the life of me I can't work out where to find a good one.
I wouldn't date anyway because it strikes me as horribly disingenuous. The handful of women I know of a reasonable age seem less than interested for a variety of reasons.

Without obvious or traditional options I have only my creativity to rely on, and any success would surprise me.
>>
File: 1496399443527.png (115KB, 246x238px) Image search: [Google]
1496399443527.png
115KB, 246x238px
>>39314335
>Anyone else relate?
Yep, go to work, come home, watch anime,play vidya. Ready for death whenever.

>>39314385
>I'm of the opinion that the only way you'll find "love" if you're not already attractive is if you actively seek it out.
Hah, woah there bud, that's a good way to get charged with rape. Women are repulsed when an ugly guy hits on them. Looks are everything, never forget this.
>>
>>39314348
"Stop looking" is good advice if youre a millionaire charismatic model. If not, i would recommend joining every dating site imaginable and going to bars and meetups. Also if NEET get a job where you could meet alot of women
>>
I don't even think about it honestly. Lucky me I guess.
>>
>>39315541
Don't you think she gets dizzy after awhile
>>
>>39315563
Her sister spoiled her with too much candy. There's no telling when it'll stop.
>>
It sends me into extreme bouts of depression sometimes, which I hope to out grow, but for the most part I don't think about it. And I recently have accepted that I should donate my free time to RuneScape again. Because I don't have money for better hobbies at the moment.
It's more fulfilling that you might think for myself. I continue to have the thought that I should stop coming here and go on wizchan instead.
This forum is a constant reminder of what I don't have, and is probably the final source of such thoughts.
>>
>>39314335
Yup pretty much. It's just a numb empty feeling in my chest. I long for it, yet I know it will never happen. It's a sinking feeling that at times when I go to bed and I'm left alone with my thoughts feels like I'm at the bottom of the ocean. Loneliness is suffocating.
>>
File: 1500963709354.jpg (82KB, 504x502px) Image search: [Google]
1500963709354.jpg
82KB, 504x502px
>>39314335
Yeah. I finally decided to give up. I don't have any friends and I'm horrible at talking to people, I have no chance in hell of obtaining a gf. Finally convinced myself to stop crushing on my oneitis aswell. What's the point in obsessing over a girl you won't make a move on? No point in letting a lack of love ruin everything else in my life. Might as well worry about making myself happy with however many years I have left on Earth. I won't lie, thoughts of tfwnogf still cross my mind sometimes but they get easier to ignore as time goes on.
>>
File: 1502524467904.gif (243KB, 420x544px) Image search: [Google]
1502524467904.gif
243KB, 420x544px
Is getting a gf even worth it in the first place? How can a gf(or bf) actually make anything better, and not worse? Every woman I've ever seen is only kind sympathetically, so a relationship would just be really awkward and patronizing. It seems like women just couldn't understand any on my own emotional pain, and I'm pretty sure I'd never understand theirs. Sometimes I like to pretend that I hate women, just to try and drown out my infatuation with them so that MAYBE I can find something else to make me happy, but that never works, nothing fucking works. All I want is to stop feeling so god damn empty all the time. No matter how logical I try to be about life, I can't make myself FEEL content for very long.

>>39315541
Also nice spinny qt
>>
>>39316052
>>39315867
>>39314565
>>39314335

Holy fucking shit. Finally a fucking thread with posters I can relate too.

I'm too ugly for a gf and I made a fake OkCupid profile, only to find out that it is filled with fatties and trannies.
>>
File: tumblr_numjqdsw0X1qhbw13o1_500.gif (767KB, 500x201px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_numjqdsw0X1qhbw13o1_500.gif
767KB, 500x201px
I wouldn't say I've given up, rather I just let things happen at this point accepting the inevitability of destiny and fate or something.
>>
>>39316089
>Finally a fucking thread with posters I can relate too.

:)

feels bearable
>>
I kind of go in phases where i really want a gf and don't care. Currently i have nothing meaningful outside of work in my life so that bitter agony of loneliness has taken over.

On my 4th attempt at tinder i managed to get a date for next week. We seem to have good chemistry through the text system. I said i was going to try for a month but i was ready to quit after a week.
>>
I like looking at cute anime girls more. What could a 3DPD add to my life? What could I add to theirs? Sounds like a moneysink and a waste of time.
>>
women are a waste of time and money so don't bother. once you get her naked its all downhill from there.
>>
File: 1463669058487.gif (820KB, 420x544px) Image search: [Google]
1463669058487.gif
820KB, 420x544px
>>39316052
Thanks. I have 3 speeds and none are as fast as this, thanks.
>>
>>39314335
Pretty much yeah. Sometimes my waifus hate me in my own fantasies since it bleeds over. I don't give a shit about real women.
>>
>>39316281
I can relate. Sometimes I want a gf and sometimes I just give up and dont want one. Its an endless circle of suffering.
>>
When i was kid i always tought im gonna make all women fall for me then ignore each one of them and never marry. The dream is dead now because i turned out to be super ugly. I never fell in love and never had oneitis. I never wanted a gf but when i got older i realized i want sex really really badly.
Getting gf just for that and playing the pretend game is impossible. I really cant show affection to other person wich is weird. Im INFP and i can get romantic about just anything ,trees, old tv sets, drying clothes in the attic. I just dont feel anything for humans and especially women.
I still want to cuddle. If i could be in a relationship strictly physical with a friend, without all this love meme. That would be perfect for me.
I read some girl novels to try to understand how they think and i got to conclusion that what i want is impossible from a human. Love is a meme. And im not willing to pretend.
As of late lack of physicality is taking its toll.
I cant enjoy games anymore. I dont feel safety in it. I need safety to enjoy other things. You cant bring safety to yourself. It has to be other person. Imagine how easier would be holding that joypad if someone else was around. Imagine how easier everything would be.
My only salvation is a android. Please let it come. Soon. Hurry.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.