[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

reminder this is what happens when you try to escape from yo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: r9k.jpg (166KB, 1082x885px) Image search: [Google]
r9k.jpg
166KB, 1082x885px
reminder this is what happens when you try to escape from your hikikomori ways

http://www.sonomanews.com/news/7308260-181/police-warn-public-about-new?artslide=0
>>
>>39314249
"I feel dominant. I want to own women. I want to impregnate women"

This dude is basically an ape in human form, he has an IQ of about 70. Maybe they defrosted one of those cave men and tried to integrate them into modern society.
>>
>>39314347
he's fascinating. most of his videos were taken down but this one's still up somehow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x4Lcp_9KMc
>>
>>39314347
i tested my iq and once i got 110, second time got 120, i feel the same as him because i am short and ugly and i could never get to fuck a nice girl, if i am ever alone with a cute girl i will rape her in all her holes and pump her full of cum
>>
>>39314556
kill yourself my dude. for the betterment of everyone
>>
>>39315351
Why, because i am starved to have a female in my arms but the modern society decided that the tall and handsome guys should get all the women instead?

I would rather kill you and rape the females in your family, for the betterment of myself.
>>
File: too_much.gif (564KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
too_much.gif
564KB, 800x430px
>>39315418
I would rather kill you and rape the females in your family, for the betterment of myself.
>>
>>39314556
IQ is just a shape turning test, my dude
>>
>>39315418
That s origiginalo alpha as fuck
>>
>>39315454
yeah probably, i only said it because the other guy implied it was meaningful in any way, the truth is if you deprive a man of pussy he turns into an ape that only cares about sticking his dick into a pussy

>>39315467
i am so sick of those little fags who go around saying shit like "ahaha kys :-)" they are the 12 year olds in the discord "4chan" rooms who will shit and piss their pants if i looked at them in real life
>>
>>39314361
he seems like a hopeless romantic that does not understand how love and women work so i relate to him on some level
>>
>>39315483
>he turns into an ape that only cares about sticking his dick into a pussy

Have you considered becoming a real human bean?

Seriously though, life could be so much more. I don't even want a gf, or sex, anymore. Feels like I could change my own little world if I want to. Feels good
>>
>>39315583
Sounds great but it never happened to me. As the years passed i could only think of pussy, big bubbly buts, titties, cute feet, ample thighs, cute faces, you get the idea. I used to be a real human bean but women closing their legs and opening them only for chad and mocking me turned me into an ape. It's time for a revenge and i will demolish pussy with my ape cock.
>>
>>39315608

And masturbation didn't stem those feels?
>>
>>39315608
you sound like you are about revenge rape someone
>>
>>39315648
whoops forgot to add the "too"
>>
File: 34234234.png (354KB, 855x464px) Image search: [Google]
34234234.png
354KB, 855x464px
>>39314249

He's on the sex offender registry so he has to wear a disguise now
>>
>>39315722
what if he just likes up
>>
>>39315608
Get a hobby dude. You like women so much learn to draw them or something.
>>
>>39315755
whoops meant to say
>what if he just likes dressing up
>>
>>39315418
then its because you are the problem not your appearence
any man who believes his appearence hinders him in getting what he wants is a fucking pussy like forreal holy shit stop being so dumb and wake up its always measures
>>
>>39315637
not really, it feels so empty and depressing to know i can only mangle my dick in front of a screen, girls have hugged or kissed me before and it's a whole different feel

>>39315648
i don't actually want to hurt them or anything but sometimes i fantasize about cornering a girl and fucking her

>>39315760
i would but i am terrible at drawing
>>
>>39315760
But then I will not get to feel there vagina crush and thrust my penis.
>>
>>39315786
Everyone is terrible at drawing when they first start dude. Read loomis, draw every day, eventually do some serious studying into anatomy and perspective, you will get there. Furthermore you will feel like you've grown, not only because you have, but because you'll realize that a lot of the art you liked in the past was lazy shit in comparison to what you can do. If you get nothing else out of it you'll at least get some unwarranted self importance.
>>39315794
Who cares. Think about it: you've never felt it, so you can't even have an opinion on what it's like. You don't like women for how their vaginas feel. You like them for their beauty and their cuteness. Don't let your dick replace your brain.
>>
>>39314556
Sounds hot especially when you mentioned the holes
>>
>>39315783
lol the only thing that matters for getting laid is looks, nothing else makes any difference whatsoever
>>
uh no that guy is crazy anon and a stalker clearly

inb4 fuckig normies ree
>>
>>39316902
how is he a stalker if he just walks around on the street and never follows women home and never tries to walk with a specific woman
>>
>>39314556
thank for making the rest of us short guys look worse no really kys

REEEEE
>>
>>39316928
eat shit you little weak faggot, i am sure you sucking up to all the female's bullshit treating you like a subhuman because of something out of your control makes you look really good in their eyes

i would wring your fucking neck if i could
>>
>>39316963
i wish you could too loser ;)
>>
>>39317151
you sound like a massive bitch, you are probably wishing for my big fat cock to tear your butthole as well
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.