[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ideal partner thread - /r9k/ edition. Lets all find love ITT,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 30

File: 1497829220112.png (410KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497829220112.png
410KB, 600x600px
Ideal partner thread - /r9k/ edition.
Lets all find love ITT, because these threads do exactly that, right? I'm sure that by the end, the crippling loneliness will disappear.

>Their gender

>Their age

>Their height

>Their body type

>Their race/nationality

>Their personality

>Their interests

>Describe a perfect day with them

>Talk a bit about yourself

>Optional contact
>>
can somebody else go first?
>>
>>39314141
>Their gender
Female(female), but i'm also interested in friends so for those gender doesn't matter. You can just skip to about me or whatever if you just want to be pals, amigos, comrades etc.

>Their age
18-30

>Their height
Doesn't matter. I myself am ~5'7" (173cm), so it all depends if you're okay with being the same, shorter or taller.

>Their body type
Doesn't matter, as long as you're healthy and as long as your BMI isn't above 28-29 i'm good.

>Their race/nationality
White. Europe.

>Their personality
Someone that's always curious and wants to learn more about the world, even if it seems like insignificant and stupid topics to others. Someone that knows how to fall down and eventually get up. The obvious caring and loving. A person that like to jab at each other. Someone supportive that will always try to be there when needed.

>Their interests
Anything they're passionate about, except following mainstream sports.

Waking up to seeing each other, smiling, giving and receiving a small kiss, then cuddling in bed while watching something or playing games. Spending the rest of the day or either doing those things or going out on an adventure. Seeing some interesting sights, visiting parks or local woods. Discovering new remote places, having a picnic in our own personal corner of the woods.

24 years old European guy. Pale white, skinny, 173cm. Enjoy playing video games, watching movies, documentaries, memes, cute things. Like to do amateur gamedev, cook, daydream. Very supportive, overall very talkative when I get to know someone. Caring and warm or so i've been told. Can be snarky and sarcastic.

>Optional contact
Goparel#8164

Overall you don't have to fit everything 100% in either case. This is just a rundown of the "ideal".
>>
>>Their gender
Female
>>Their age
20 or 21 is ideal.
>>Their height
5'6 or shorter
>>Their body type
I don't mind chubby but athletic would be cool.
>>Their race/nationality
I really like Asians
>>Their personality
Introverted, someone who stays inside and wants to spend every waking hour together.
>>Their interests
Whatever makes them happy.
>>Describe a perfect day with them
Honestly, just being able to go out to the pier or a beach would be fine. The weather is perfect around now in California. Or spending the day inside playing video games and watching movies together.
>>Talk a bit about yourself
I'm 21, hardworking, optomistic and outgoing. I like to play card games, tabletop and video games. I'm huge on horror stuff too
>>Optional contact
>>
>>39314553
Almost forgot my email [email protected]
>>
>>39314141
>Their gender
Female (Female)
>Their age
~18ish
>Their height
Aslong as they dont tower over me i'm content
>Their body type
Aslong as they arent a fatass or sticc, i'm content, i do appreciate some birthing hips though
>Their race/nationality
White, preferably northwestern europeon but maybe hispanic
>Their personality
Shy and introverted would be nice but it would probably work out if it were the opposite, to balance it out
>Their interests
Vidya, history, music, not really manditory, as long as they like something and can hold a conversation about it
Snuggling with them and watching a western or something
18, white, redhair
Passionate about politics, history and other boring things
I'd like to improve myself but i dont have the motivation
>>
>>39314141
>Their gender
M/F/MtF

>Their age
19-28

>Their heigh
5'5"+

>Their body type
Healthy or skele I enjoy both cutebois and chads

>Their race/nationality
White/asian

>Their personality
Dominate but not over bearing, not easily offended as im somewhat of a smartass and enjoy light bullying, kind, caring, sweet and can make me laugh.

>Their interests
Anime, movies, cuddling, /out/, vehicles, fixing stuff, learning new things

Wake up and breakfast is ready, eat while having a casual conversation on what to spend the day doing.
Decide to stay at home and spend the day in eachothers arms making love and cuddling up to some movies/anime later.

BC canada
25yr 5'7" White,
Currently a failed normiechad, ex CD, easy going personality and not easy to offend, extremely shy and lack personality until I'm comfortable enough to open up.
Like to be dominated/controlled, but also capable of being a sadist.
Salaryman who enjoys a variety of hobbies and generally likes to keep extremely busy.
>>
>>Their gender
F / mtf
>>Their age
19-23
>>Their height
6 or under
>>Their body type
Don't care
>>Their race/nationality
White / metis
>>Their personality
Chilled out and just likes to hang. Someone who likes dishing and receiving banter. Traditional feminine behavior is nice too
>>Their interests
Camping, vidya, politics, history, technolo/g/y
On a standard day
> meet after work
> grab something to eat on the way home
> listen to the news and complain to each other about how badly this country is run
> play some video games for a bit
> snooze in each other's arms
On a vacation
> head to the lake in a car loaded up with food and hiking stuff
> pitch up a tent and shoot the shit while roasting stuff on a fire
> get comfy in the tent while looking at a night sky
I pretend to be romantic. 23, male, white, work in tech. Living in manitoba. Love the outdoors but don't really have anyone to do things with, so I play video games in my spare time. I like drawing too. One day I'd love to own some acreage and have a little ranch.
>>Optional contact
Discord : jaytay#0299
>>
File: 1502386220607.jpg (63KB, 600x732px) Image search: [Google]
1502386220607.jpg
63KB, 600x732px
>>Their gender
>dosnt matter
>>Their age
>anywhere from 12-18
>>Their height
>under 5'5
>>Their body type
>skinnyfat to somehwat chubby
>>Their race/nationality
>white, american
>>Their personality
>clingy while apathetic towards most things
>>Their interests
>league, hearthstone, magic the gathering, pubg, music creation, anime, furry shit, and/or 4chan
>laying around by the fire inside on a rainy day and comfyposting while drinking, getting high, and talking about life
>6,1, black hair brown eyes, brain astronomy is entp 7w6, interested in more things than i can count but too lazy to do any of them, like to lie around and do nothing. Also have qt boipucci
>>Optional contact
get to know me here first tbqfhwyimfhojbqfhwy famalamborghinipire
>>
has anyone ever gotten into a relationship through one of these & it worked out? also get ready for this to get shoved into >>>soc again
>>
>>39314141
>F
>18-26
>4'11-6'0
>slim to slightly chub
>any, as long as 5.5/10+
>honest, kinda shy, fairly talkative, patient, can into humor
>animu/tv/movies/internet time killing, cuddling, occasionally finding interesting things to try, philosophizing about nothing
>meet when we can, maybe find something chill to do together or just cuddle and watch something while talking sweet nothings
>NEET, 5'10, kinda slim, slightly tan, dark hair/eyes, medium length hair, no outgoing hobbies, mostly try to stay positive and think of others before myself
>>
>Their gender male or female doesn't matter I'm bisexual

>Their age
22/19 mid 20s or late 20s
>Their height
doesn't matter just don't be too small
>Their body type
don't be greasy is all I'm asking
>Their race/nationality White European

>Their personality
someone open minded easy to get along with shy quiet not a normalfag good taste in music curious wanting to learn about the world caring and loving and supportive
>Their interests
Politics Occult Anime vidya history
>Describe a perfect day with them just living with them would make every day with them perfect

22 year old white Canadian guy I'm quiet don't do much but I'l do anything you wanna try I weigh 160 lbs I'm 5 ft 8 i enjoy movies anime cute things I'm very creative I'm shy at first but extremely talkative once we get to know eachother
>Optional contact Rei
#9160 you don't have to fit everything this is basically just a quick rundown of what i like and what to expect me to be like
>>
>>39315864
>I live in the 2nd largest country in the world
Where tho
>>
>>39315924
You're a leafposter too?
>>
>>39314141
>Their gender
Male.
>Their age
I don't know. 28 or 32-ish.
>Their Height
Uhh, I don't really care about height. Perfectly it would be around 6' or maybe even 6'1 or 2 but if someone is taller or smaller than that I couldn't be bothered.
>Their body type
Just normal. I dislike /fit/ bodies. They scare me. A little bit of fat.
>Their race/nationality
Preferably white I guess.
>Their personality
Someone who knows what he wants and does everything to receive that goal. Also someone who is caring and caresses me when I need it.
>Their interests
Reading and music. These are the only things I like and I would love to be able to talk poetry or just novels with someone
Just us sitting under a blanket locked in eachothers arms with a cup of tea and reading or playing vidya or watching a movie on a lazy sunday.
Well, I am a male (of course). No trap or shemale thing going on and I am 5'8 (I think because I am not american). I am lazy but I have an office job and a steady income because of it. I am not particularly ugly but I am just very reclusive. I prefer to be either with people who I really like or on my own. I don't like to have a lot of attention since I am really shy so I prefer to stay indoors.
>Optional contact
>>
>>39314141
>>Their gender
male
>>Their age
18-22
>>Their height
doesn't matter as long as it's not like 5'1
>>Their body type
doesn't matter as long as not obese or anorexic tier
>>Their race/nationality
preferably north american
>>Their personality
intelligent, funny. someone who doesn't care to fit into what others want them to be, someone who is open minded
>>Their interests
actual meaningful shit, possibly weed, vidya, adventures, internet
laying in bed smoking weed and trolling people in a video game followed by ordering food to be completely honest
i'm very socially awkward and it takes me awhile to fully open up and i have absolutely no social skills so all of the previously mentioned will most likely never happen
>>Optional contact
cats#7754
>>
File: MExican cat.jpg (64KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
MExican cat.jpg
64KB, 500x500px
>Her
Biological female, age 18-24, ideal is 5'2 but honestly height is not an issue, with a body that's skinny to chubby. Long smooth hair. Ethnically, anything but black, really. Hispanic/asian/white all good.
She'd be sweet, shy, smart, clumsy, needy/clingy, playful, likes kids but doesn't spoil them (too much), likes pets.
Is a conservative Christian, interested in sewing/knitting, cooking, gardening, going to parks, video games/anime, maybe cycling.

>Perfect day
I get up before her and get coffee/tea ready and bring the cup back to bed and watch her face until the scent wakes her up. Spoon in bed for a while asking pegging ideas about what we should do today. Get up and she makes us breakfast. We go for a walk at the park while holding hands. Then we share a treat and find a secluded spot to enjoy it together. We go out for a late lunch at a small, quiet restaurant. Then we drive back home for the evening and order a pizza or something while cuddling on the bed playing video games or watching something, until we fall asleep.

>Me
26yo 5'5 hispanic, strongfat. Reformed Christian, just graduated in STEM meme. Live in California, might move to Texas. Strong desire to marry and have lots of children. Enjoy going to church, reading theology/philosophy and some fiction, some video games, used to watch anime, cycling, nature walks/hiking/camping.

[email protected]
>>
>gender
female

>age
18-23

>height
5'8" or shorter would be ideal but it honestly doesn't matter

>body type
not muscular or fat, a little chub is okay. Puts effort into making themselves not look like a total disaster of a person. No piercings except for navel piercings or small ear piercings that aren't plugs or spikes (basically earrings). No tattoos unless they're small & wouldn't be visible with clothing on.

> race/nationality
doesn't matter

>personality
understanding & not a cunt

>interests
weeb stuff, card games such as magic (not mandatory, but a play a lot of it, so she'll have to deal with me going to locals weekly & maybe even twice a week), food...
Having an exercise buddy would be cool, too.

>perfect day
cuddling & watching some anime, spending the day playing some vigya

>a bit about myself
20yo white man living is SoCal. Going to college majoring in computer science. I've got a little bit of chub, but intend to start exercising again next week. Not into women that smoke, do drugs, or are heavy drinkers.

>contact info
Squigernog#1191
>>
File: 1476916295603.jpg (232KB, 750x1087px) Image search: [Google]
1476916295603.jpg
232KB, 750x1087px
>Their gender
Female

>Their age
18 - 27

>Their height
Shorter or the same height as me (6'0" / 183cm)

>Their body type
petite (not that important)

>Their race/nationality
White or asian

>Their personality
Loyal, honest, affectionate, curious, clingy.

>Their interests
Anything is fine, but it'd be nice if we had some of them in common (anime, manga, vidya, philosophy, tea, STEMstuff, general curiosity).

Sleep in together. Have some morning cuddles, one of us fixes up some breakfast afterwards, while the other does his/her morning stuff. Eat. Spend more time together playing some games or watching something. Go out for dinner. Then get a beer or a drink. Wander around the empty night city streets. Return home and get some intimate time in before falling asleep together with the tv on.

27, 6'0", white, 102kg / 225lbs, europe (czech republic). Got masters in computer science and engineering. Worked in a small tech startup, but quit and currently trying to find a better job. Also focusing on getting the weight down. Main hobbies include the trifecta of vidya, anime and books, but I like to read up on various stuff (from philosophy to nuclear tech). I wouldn't say I'm a recluse, since I like going out on walksand stuff, but most of the time I just stay home. Got a few friends I go for a beer from time to time. Dunno, if there's anything you'd like to know, don't hesitate to ask.

>Optional contact
Discord: Rithvariel#9173 or ask for other
>>
File: 1497346951484.jpg (59KB, 577x575px) Image search: [Google]
1497346951484.jpg
59KB, 577x575px
> never ever get any replies, adds or any other kind of attention in these kind of threads

Heh.
>>
>>39316343
Hey anon I think you're a really cool person and shouldn't give up
>>
File: 1502449849411.jpg (19KB, 527x612px) Image search: [Google]
1502449849411.jpg
19KB, 527x612px
>>39316343
I'm in the same boat, senpai
>>
>>39314862
Got Kik? M from Seattle
>>
File: tumblr_oq0buzCxBb1wn5nxso3_540.png (735KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oq0buzCxBb1wn5nxso3_540.png
735KB, 540x810px
>>39314141
>Their gender
female
>Their age
>Their height
5'5
>Their body type
thin, but curvy, if that makes sense, gotta have nice feet
>Their race/nationality
white, redhead with an irish background i guess?
>Their personality
bubbly, accepting, edgy sense of humor, not too emotional but depends on me, tidy, philosophical
>Their interests
films, gaming (only with me), reading, eating, 80's hair metal, gardening.
hanging out at home eating in, then maybe go see a film later at night, then come home to fuck
no fuck you
>Optional contact
>>
>>39315864
What's rei? Have Kik?
>>
>>39314141
>>Their gender
F
>>Their age
Unimportant
>>Their height
Completely unimportant.
>>Their body type
Slim
>>Their race/nationality
I don't tend to be attracted to Blacks or Asians.
>>Their personality
Either qt, kind and caring, or cynical, sarcastic and depressed.
>>Their interests
Travel + outdoors
Nerdy tv shows, vidya and /tg/
Philosophy, politics and spirituality
Either waking up in some exotic overseas location ready to set out trekking through the mountains, or waking up naked in our warm bed together, looking out the window at the grey, cold, wet day outside and spending the whole day in bed watching movies and having D&Ms in front of the fire.
Currently spending way too much time wasting away on 4chan but I can't seem to stop. When I'm not here I'm either studying, boxing or playing /tg/. Love camping, animals and travel. Torn between working with Doctors Without Borders when I graduate, or retreating into some comfy mountaintop home filled with dogs and animals.
>>Optional contact
Kik; Orphe0
>>
>>39316458
I think they just hit return at the wrong time & their discord is Rei#9160
>>
>>39316510
>Red hair blue eyes
hnng

>Their age
>16 to 21
>Their height
>5'3 to 5'7
huh
>>
>>39314141
>Their gender
Male
>Their age
16 to 21
>Their height
5'3 to 5'7
>Their body type
Super Thicc or super thin
>Their race/nationality
White, Russian, and pretty much any Slavic country, German, French, and also Spanish.
>Their personality
quirky and fun to be around.
>Their interests
cosplaying and dying their hair.
We go explore together.
5'8, White, American, Red hair blue eyes, My favorite touhou character is Alice Margatroid.
>>
>>39316531
Sorry, made an error I wanted to fix, and that's just what I like personally, they don't have to be that age or height.
>>
>>39315821
I don't expect it to, maybe 1 in a million chance, but it mostly still serves to kind of blog and introspect for myself and also see what the board is like.
>>
>>39316545
I-it's fine I wasn't judging you or anything, just got disappointed a bit ._.
>>
>female
>don't care (18-99)
>don't care
>not obese and not anorexic
>Dont really care. Surprise me.
>Introverted, but willing to open up with people she's comfortable with. Intellectually driven and willing to listen to me ramble about things I'm interested in. I would also listen to her and just smile as she raves about her intellectual pursuits because it's cute to me.
>Anything besides gossiping or fashion. Preferably computer science.
>Sitting at home, cooking up a good meal and just browsing the Internet separately in the same room while cuddling and telling each other about what we find and watching things we want to watch.
>Lonely, reeks of desperation and mental health problems. Basically the definition of a broken person.
>If you still want to contact me after this then there's something wrong with you. Seek help and go get dicked by Chad.
>>
>>39316560
>disappointed
why though?
>>
>>39316572
would (theoretically) gf if I had met the standards
>>
>Their gender
F
>Their age
18-25
>Their height
Shorter than me
>Their body type
Don't mind, just not too fat
>Their personality
Introverted
>Their interests
Don't mind, would be cool if we share some
Its snowing/raining outside and we cuddle all day
22M, 6', I enjoy learning about history & science, camping & kickboxing, depressed but slowly getting better. People say I have pretty eyes.
>>
>>39316011
this is me it'd be nice to talk sadly i don't into discord
>>
>>39316533
>>39316533
If i wasn't going to kill myself in 5 months i would talk to you.
Sadly i'm average height so you probably wouldn't like it.
also i cd and that turns every girl off
>>
This fucking shit is useless. Nobody can find love in this dogshit website. I don't get why people make those autistic threads everytime. Makes people even more depressed for waiting to get their "ideal girlfriend".
>>
>>39316652
Its not a matchmaking site, its just to vent. If you're expecting your ideal gf to show up you're delusional.
>>
>>39316533
Go on. Tell me more. Contact?
>>
>>39314141
>Their gender
female

>Their age
17-19, i'm 17.

>Their height
less than 6'4'', I don't like women who are taller than me

>Their body type
As long as you aren't obese, I don't mind.

>Their race/nationality
White or asian living in Europe.

>Their personality
Obsessive, funny and caring.

>Their interests
I don't care as long as you are willing to watch anime with me

Just being with them ;_;

I'm a spanish guy, 188 cm tall and very lonely at the moment. I like watching anime and learning foreign languages. I don't expect to find the love of my life, just someone to talk to.

>Optional contact
Respond to this with yours if you are interested.
>>
>>39316664
Doesn't seem like people vent here. Look properly, there are people asking for contacts already. Seems like it is a matchmaking site, hmm. That's odd! Yeah, you're right man.
>>
>>39316676
>less than 6'4'', I don't like women who are taller than me
>188 cm tall which is 6'2
That's so confusing
>>
>>39316685
People can ask for contacts, good for them, I hope it works out. I didn't put a contact in mine.
>>
File: 1503686114147.png (132KB, 719x622px) Image search: [Google]
1503686114147.png
132KB, 719x622px
>>39316697
sorry, i only know the metrical system
>>
>>39316742
You don't know how to google a height conversion chart?
>>
>>39314141
>Their gender
female
>Their age
18-24
>Their height
5'2"-5'9"
>Their body type
pear shaped
>Their race/nationality
Black
>Their personality
submissive, but still outgoing
>Their interests
vidya, music, cooking, history, anything they're really passionate about
Cuddling inside while watching fun movies, having food delivered, and then having lewd fun before cuddling again and going to sleep together
white, 5'9", like history, music, geography, politics, interested in construction, 22, brunette, greenish eyes, from the east coast
>Optional contact
[email protected]
>>
File: 1430801743052.jpg (127KB, 832x665px) Image search: [Google]
1430801743052.jpg
127KB, 832x665px
>>39316533
>My favorite touhou character is Alice Margatroid.
But Marisa is the best tohou character!
Alice is second though
>>
File: 1502987006934.jpg (51KB, 540x404px) Image search: [Google]
1502987006934.jpg
51KB, 540x404px
>>39316746
I thought i had then right, so I had no need to google one. sorry again
>>
>Their gender
Female
>Their age
16-21
>Their height
Close to mine. Something like 1.83m would be ideal. I'd be okay with anything else, though.
>Their body type
Again, I'd be fine with everything, but skinny would be ideal.
>Their race/nationality
White. Preferably from anywhere in Europe except France, Canada, Australia or NZ.
>Their personality
Calm, intelligent, patient, loyal.
>Their interests
I'm fine with anything that doesn't involve lots of socializing.

18 year old aerospace student. I'm 1.87m tall, weigh 80kg, like reading and playing videogames the most. I don't drink and parties make me anxious.

Sorry if I'm being vague. I'm not very good at this. I just want someone to cuddle with.

>Optional contact
Reply if interested.
>>
>>39316533
mind messaging a race traitor >>39316769
>>
File: 1497187915789.gif (2MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1497187915789.gif
2MB, 800x450px
>>39314141

>Their gender
M/F/FtM
>Their age
18-40
>Their height
< 6'0
>Their body type
Any, have a small preference to underweight people though.
>Their race/nationality
Any
>Their personality
Open minded, relaxed
>Their interests
Vidya, music, reading. I don't mind really
Long conversations at 4AM while lying side-by-side looking at the ceiling above
19 year old British male. White/Irish. 183 cm. 165lbs. Depressed loser. Enjoy playing vidya and listening to music. Shy but not subby, just uncomfortable. Think about porn too much. Like politics and philosophy but largely uninformed about either.
>Optional contact
Freud.#5283
>>
Posting about someone I already know. Ahh...
>Their gender
Male
>Their age
>Their height
I'm not sure but height doesn't matter to me as long as they're not shorter than me (5'2)
>Their body type
Again, I don't care about this either as long as they are not unhealthy
>Their race
White
>Their personality
Amazing in every way, can make me laugh, smile, and makes my heart beat fast every time I talk to him. Can have serious conversations with him but he can take a joke very well. Somewhat passive person, nice and introverted.
>Their interests
Philosophy, psychology, psychadelics and video games. Everything I want in a person, to go deep into thought with them but also be able to have a good time.
>Describe your perfect day with them
Taking acid together. We wake up, I make him some breakfast in bed with the tab so he doesn't get an upset stomach and we snuggle until the acid hits us. We walk to a hill nearby my house and we just look at clouds holding eachother and talking about life in depth. I feel more connected to him than I ever will with any other human being in that moment. We get someone to drive us around and we see the city in a whole new light, we grow together and discuss what we see. Everything is truly beautiful including eachother. We go out for dinner somewhere that isn't busy and we complain about how weird eating food on acid is. After that we snuggle up in bed and watch an interesting movie, make love and then go to bed. An end to a perfect day with you.
>A bit about me
I am a NEET girl who is finally going to school next year. I am very introverted yet I love to explore and experience new things. I'm hoping to get out of my shell and become more of a person, someone I will be proud of.
>Contact
Do not contact me unless you are this exact person. You know who you are and you know who I am.
>>
>>39316769
I love you. I'm not black but I love you.
>>
>>39316947
And why is that? I'm not him btw
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 538x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 538x600px
>Their gender
Male.

>Their age
18-24.

>Their height
6'4-6'7.

>Their body type
Slim/lanky build, yet slight muscle. Not a complete skelly.

>Their race/nationality
Pale White, Northern European descent. From the US.

>Their personality
Assertive, decisive, & domineering, yet not obnoxious or creepy about it. Introverted. Likes animals. Doesn't get offended at all, ever. Slightly cold on the surface, yet still has a charming & calm demeanor. Not extremely clingy, but not distant, either. Intelligent & witty. Just a teeny little bit autismo, but only in a funny/humorous & slightly cute way. Genuine, very honest. Doesn't have millions of friends, but not a complete inexperienced loner either. Politically/socially very right wing, I frankly prefer guys that are fashy. Not overtly affectionate, but says something sweet & reassuring every now and then. Doesn't like most people. Jokingly makes fun of me a little on occasion, but certainly never malicious. Philosophical, prefer absurdist, teebeeaich. Hates Semitic religion. Traditionalist, etc. It's all pretty specific, I know.

>Their interests
Likes guns, pets, wearing all black, learning, playing vidya, roasting people, reading, scientific/eugenic stuff, staying inside for the most part, exercising/lifting, music, history, goes on the chanz.

Hmmm. Either staying inside with him, watching something together, and laughing about meme shit, or going out in nature all alone in the forest during the evening, holding hands with each other while walking. Oh also, in both scenarios, it'd be pretty cute if he picked me up & made fun of me for being smol.

Nah.
>>
>>39316970
He reminds me of someone I really care about.
>>
File: marvelous diamond.jpg (635KB, 1552x1371px) Image search: [Google]
marvelous diamond.jpg
635KB, 1552x1371px
>>39316947
Tell me a bit about yourself I guess
>>
>>39316971
How tall are you? Are you a guy or a gal
>>
>>39316929
drugs are overrated.

but id trip acid with you
>>
>>39316985
I don't know what to say I fear if I talk to you I will mess up too bad. I'm really sorry. Just know you will find someone amazing because you are amazing.
>>
File: master-ruseman.jpg (385KB, 1032x739px) Image search: [Google]
master-ruseman.jpg
385KB, 1032x739px
>>39317008
I take it this is what's known as a "trolling"
>>
>>39317003
I only like acid, nothing else so don't worry about me being a weird druggy.
>>
>>39317017
I am trying to be encouraging. They remind me of someone I really like but I am too shy to really talk to because I know they won't like me. I just assume other people like that type of person too.
>>
>>39317022
>takes acid
>not a weird druggy
the only non degenerate drugs are stimulants
>>
>>39317022
Just out of curiosity have you actually had acid before?

The two times i've done it, my vision was a bit wavy and I had some trouble forming coherent sentences.

Or I had major anxiety, and just kept quiet.
>>
>>39317032
Why would I not like you? Do you kill small animals or something?
>>
>>39314141
>their gender
male

>their age
18-20

>their height
not a midget but neither extremely tall

>their body type
slim (like me) or skelly, if he's a cuteboy even better

>their race/nationality
white

>their personality
gayboy like me and as long as he isnt someone who talks too much its ok

>their interests
vidya, movies, music (radiohead), watching F1

>describe perfect day with them
cuddles, cuddles and again cuddles

>talk a bit about yourself
im 18, white, slim, around 5'8'' - 5'9'' i think, i love spaghetti western, i love making people feel comfortable and making them talk about themselves
>>
>>39317039
I have done acid before many times. Once you take it a while you get really used to it, just don't take it alone and that should help a lot. It makes me really think and talk.
>>
>Their gender
M
>Their age
22-30
>Their height
I'm 5'2 and I want someone taller so it doesn't look awkward when I wear heels, so 6 feet and up (don't hate)
>Their body type
I don't mind as long as they aren't too fat or weak
>Their race/nationality
I don't care about race. They can be white or black
>Their personality
Kind of nerdy and shy, but is open when they are around their friends. The kind of guy who can always make me laugh
>Their interests
It can be anything as long as it's not too weird
>>
>>39317046
Just insecure is all. Don't worry about it, I'm actually embarassed I even replied if I wasn't actually going to do anything.
>>
>>39316971

Dang homie you sound perfect for me, lemme guess though you're a gay dude right
>>
>>39317063
Tell me more about yourself, & where do you live
>>
>>39317086
>you're a gay dude, right
Nope. Female (female.)
>>
>>39317065
Just message my throwaway
If nothing happens you haven't lost anything
>>
>>39314141
Sigh..

One decade to the next, it's always the same story here. Your "ideal partner" doesn't exist. So to make it simple, let's just all agree that it's an AI programmed perfectly to cater to all of your whims and desires, while still seeming independent enough of granting you the illusion that you've actually earned something, and that you're dealing with a more or less equal being.

Case closed. Move on.
>>
>>39314141
>Their gender
Male (gay)
>Their age
20-30
>Their height
Doesn't matter. I am 190cm (6.2)
>Their body type
Doesn't matter just not to fat
>Their race/nationality
White. Europe
>Their personality
Introverted, someone who want to stay inside and cuddle and see a movie
>Their interests
vidya and anime but Anything is fine
cuddles and movies all day and lewd all night
I'm a danish guy, 190 cm 73 kg 30 years old, i use most of my days working out and playing vidya
>Optional contact
discord boby#2348
>>
File: smiler.jpg (139KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
smiler.jpg
139KB, 1200x675px
>Their gender
M
>Their age
20-40
>Their height
Preferably over 6 feet, but I don't give much of a shit.
>Their body type
Preferably thin but again, I don't give much of a shit.
>Their race/nationality
White, asian or indian.
>Their personality
Overconfident with a big ego. Adventurous. Immature, curious, creative, motivated.
>Their interests
Business. Psychology. Philosophy. Learning. That could mean traveling, watching documentaries, reading books or just wandering in the forest looking for unknown insects.
Exploring a spooky ghost town. We'd make dumb jokes all day and have sex on abandoned furniture.
I am mentally ill anthropomorphic dog shit. I love the emoji movie.
>>
>>39317108

Well that's surprising then, you have a vagina and actually sound cool

Drop me your contact senpai

[email protected]
>>
>>39317267
If you're a qt indian girl you have to give me your contact
>>
>>39317342
I'm white, sorry.
>>
>>39314141
>Their gender
Male, female, trap, all good with me.
>Their age
Younger than 25.
>Their height
If it's a female, 5'5 or below. If male, 5'8 or above. If trap, any is good.
>Their body type
Petite is cute on girls and traps. Skelly boys are cute. Muscular guys are also quite nice.
>Their race/nationality
Not black. Not too fond of Asians either to be quite desu.
>Their personality
Dark. Edgy. Depressed. Intelligent. Cynical. But somewhere, deep down, a lil soft and cuddly.
>Their interests
Hiking, debate, philosophy, joking around, listening to all sorts of music. Those would be good.
Wake up in the morning, early, and get some comfy breakfast. Then we just drive off together and get completely lost in some unknown place, and just hike around there. Cuddle if we find a comfy spot. Get food at random local shops along the way. Come back home late at night and watch movies and reminisce on how fucking weird life is, fall asleep in eachother's arms.
5'5 male, I lift so I've got a bit of muscle. I think I'm pretty interesting but that's one of my only redeeming qualities. I consider myself a 6/10 in terms of facial attractiveness.
>Optional contact
Reply with yours if you wanna talk.
>>
>>39317065
>>39317132
throwaway pls
>>
>Their gender
Female
>Their age
18-30
>Their height
Any really, but I prefer tallish (5'8"+)
>Their body type
Skinny to average with petite butt, hips and average breasts
>Their race/nationality
White, any
>Their personality
Sweet, funny, tenderly loving, humourous, forgiving, affectionate, traditional, quirky
>Their interests
Occult, classical literature and movies, musicals, singing, dancing, philosophy
Spent waking up together, cuddling in bed. From there we'll get up and go about our usual days, and have fleeting moments of loving embrace as we do. Afterwards we'd walk down to the hills to watch the sun set drinking tea and discussing the philosophies of life. We will end the night dancing by candlelight a choreography we made together to our favourite song.
No need to, I don't exist.
>>
File: body-fat-percentage-women.jpg (131KB, 610x786px) Image search: [Google]
body-fat-percentage-women.jpg
131KB, 610x786px
>>39314141

>Their gender
Female (Female)

>Their age
20-26

>Their height
5'4"-5'7"

Added: Their appearance
6-7/10; Medium dark wavy hair; sharp facial features. Light eyes a bonus but not necessary.

>Their body type
15-33% Body fat; size C boobs; womanly hips; plump and/or phat butt.

>Their race/nationality
Race: Middle Eastern; Culture: 100% Western; Religion: Christianity or Agnostic

>Their personality
INFJ; Sweet; intelligent; caring. Has heart of gold; responsible; level-headed; calm; open-minded. Low-maintenance; content with solitude. Wife/mother intentions

>Their interests
Media consumption, psychology, sociology, learning, discussing ideas; whatever else they want

Added: Political views
Centre/Centre-Right

Morning: Cook breakfast for her; go for a walk holding hands in a park by a river or lake.
Noon: Restaurant for lunch because we're foodies
Afternoon: Come home; sit in comfy home clothes or underwear; snuggling; watching Netflix
Evening: Do our own thing
Night: Come together for passionate, hours-long sex. Maybe once a year or so: try a recreational drug together

This is an ideal day.
For a normal weekday, I'd be content with: Go to work; come home, snuggle, have dinner, do our own thing, maybe fugg; sleep.
Saturday: Wake up; do our own thing; maybe fugg; sleep.
Sunday: Wake up, fugg till afternoon; maybe visit some friends; watch some TV; fugg some more; sleep

It may be a little narcissistic, but I essentially want the female version of me. I am all of the above, save for described female traits, and ethnicity. I am Indian, but look Middle-Eastern.

>Optional contact
It doesn't matter. I'm blessed with a non-need for companionship currently. I am fully aware of how significant and worthy of appreciation that is.

Thanks OP, this was a beautiful induced daydream ~_~
>>
>Their gender
Female
>Their age
17-24, though i can go up to 30
>Their height
Short, 5"0 optimal, uo to 5"7 is goid
>Their body type
Not face
>Their race/nationality
White Australian, like me
>Their personality
Gothic/nerdy
>Their interests
Anything that isnt shit pop music or shot like that
Wake up, fuck, make amd eat breakfast together, go to a park, watch a movie, play games together, go to a nice place for dinner, go star gazing, fuck some more, fall asleep in eachothers arms
25, 5"9, full time job, live by myself, not a virgin, recently got out of a long relationship, plays games, occasionally goes out
>Optional contact
I will post it if someone wants me to
>>
I'm not going to fill out that list because this is most likely going to be a fruitless endeavor, but here's the gist of it.

I'm looking for an effeminate, sissy, cute white boy. That's basically it, if you fit that, have a pulse, and want an actual relationship (NOT simply online lewding), please add me on Discord.

As for me, I am a 22 year old, white male residing in Nevada. I am 6'2" and approximately 190lbs. and making an active effort to become more /fit/.

Please do not let location discourage you. I am up for LDR's and making arrangements to visit each other.

My Discord is r9kguy#3005
>>
File: cat butthole.png (2MB, 1266x704px) Image search: [Google]
cat butthole.png
2MB, 1266x704px
>>39314141
>Their gender
Female

>Their age
16-22

>Their height
5'10 or under (I'm 5'9)

>Their body type
Would prefer skinnier girls or athletic girls. I'm fine average body type, and some fat, but really not interested in anyone obese.

>Their race/nationality
White, Asian, Latina, or Arab

I live in Midwest so American or Canadian

>Their personality
I honestly don't know since I have so little experience to know what I'd want in this regard.

If I had to pick one I'd say introverted since I could probably relate better, but I'm fine with any kind of personality.

>Their interests
I'll just put my own interests: Anime, working out, sports, vidya, tv/film, I played rugby in highschool, and I enjoy going on hikes

A day cuddling up watching anime, or maybe camping and cuddling next to a warm fire

19, male, midwest, 5'9, white with brown hair blue eyes. I'm in decent shape and ussually my face gets 6-8 in rate threads.

I'm very introverted like I'm a sophmore in college and I still have no friends here (going to college several states away form where I grew up). Majority of my social contact is on here or with my highschool friends on steam.

Its hard for me to get to know people so I might seem kind of quiet or restrained at first, but I'm pretty fun once I'm comftorable with people.

>Optional contact

kik: max.power.s

discord: ledunc#3026

Message me on r9k if you want to communicate some other way or I guess if you want to get to know me beforehand, though I'm going to bed now so I might not get back to you before the thread closes.
>>
>>39314141
>>39314141
>Their gender
Female
>Their age
Willing to go from 18-45
>Their height
Shorter than me (I'm 6'2)
>Their body type
Not skelly but not Landwhale (willing to settle for skelly tho)
>Their race/nationality
Any, idc to be honest. I like cute/sexy accents though
>Their personality
Has a good sense of humour, loving and supportive
>Their interests
Anything to be honest, if they can make it sound interesting
>We'd go on a cute date together, then we can both take my dog for a walk in the field, and sit at the top of the hill and cuddle as my dog runs up and down the hill having the time of his life
I'm 18, a pretty laid back guy, I like comedy and enjoy the company of people who can make me laugh, I'm starting my first job soon so I can start making my own money. I like vidya. I like to play World of Warcraft, tf2, occasionally overwatch and more. I like every genre of music and enjoy discovering new interesting sounds. I also like listening to podcasts.

>Looks
6'2, English, average slightly over weight but I'm starting to go to the gym and get /fit/
>contact
GOLF#7984 on discord
>>
>>39314141

>Their gender
Female

>Their age
16-20 I guess, don't call the police on me if you're underage

>Their height
5'3" or below

>Their body type
Average size, slightly above or somewhat below, just not too anorexic

>Their race/nationality
White, Asian, doesn't matter too much if you're not terrible looking

>Their personality
Somewhat antisocial, just not a normie with 3000 friends that I have to pretend to like. Clingy. Able to show mutual respect and have a close personal connection

>Their interests
I don't care. if we share interests, cool. if not, it's something new to experience

Go out and do something fun together, come home and cuddle while watching TV shows/movies

I play games but don't really even enjoy it. Watch movies and TV. Just time wasting things to get through the day and hope something interesting happens. Living in Washington pursuing a Computer Science degree. When I talk to someone I'm pretty committed to it and put a lot of effort into it.

>Optional contact
throwawaykillmefam#9080
>>
File: 1494813155061.jpg (43KB, 1024x538px) Image search: [Google]
1494813155061.jpg
43KB, 1024x538px
>Their gender
Female(female)

>Their age
20-27

>Their height
5'2"?

>Their body type
Anything from anorexic to obese.

>Their race/nationality
Doesn't really matter, based on nationality would be the only problem

>Their personality
Smug bratty piece of trash, yet caring too. Doesn't really care a whole lot about the future beyond securing a means to live. Is fine with being frozen in time as long as there's something to break the monotony.

>Their interests
Art shit, mainly drawing. Anime/manga and video games. Typical neckbeard shit. Cosplay would be a surprising bonus as I've always wanted to get into prop and costume making.

I don't have a perfect day, but I have an "outline" for a perfect life I guess.
>gf
>live in a small space
>interested in learning to cook nice stuff
>drinking occasionally
>drugs occasionally
>spend our time either drawing porn commissions or watching anime/playing games
>life together is pretty much "two friends who spend all their time in the same room doing different things"
>have a small group of friends that are like family
>do stuff with them every weekend/second weekend

Hamplanet that should be killed, NEET for multiple years and wont ever likely be anything beyond a low level wageslave. Want to learn how to draw and create a manga that lets other people feel the feelings I have from isolation.
>>
>Their gender
Male (gay)
>Their age
20-30
>Their height
180+
>Their body type
Doesn't matter just not to fat
>Their race/nationality
doesnt matter
>Their personality
Introverted, someone who want to stay inside and cuddle and see a movie
>Their interests
vidya and anime but Anything is fine
cuddles and movies all day and lewd all night
Im from texas
>Optional contact
discord nanotech#7165
>>
>>39316971
Oh shit... You sound like someone I could actually relate to. I definately dont fit your height requirements but you've got my attention nevertheless.
>>
>>39317267
Be my emoji movie gf. Pls
>>
>Their gender
Female or trap
>Their age
18/19
>Their height
5"8 or below
>Their body type
Regular weight or underweight (not too much)
>Their race/nationality
Really don't care
>Their personality
Shy
>Their interests
Anime/Vidya, maybe some sport
Anything fun, can be indoor or outdoor
18, male, athletic body type, 5'8.5 :(.
>>
>>39316769
>black
See how far that phase goes
>>
>>39317999
I know how shit they are in reality, but I find them physically attractive
>>
>>39317108
Are you at least somewhat attractive? You described how every robot imagines himself.
I imagine I'm the most like you described, physically also.
Do you have Kik?
>>
>Their gender
Female
>Their age
18-25
>Their Height
Doesnt matter, just be sub 6 ft.
>Their body type
Just don't be too fat
>Their race/nationality
Doesn't matter too much, white gives you a very slight bonus, also being in Europe is a plus.
>Their personality
I value honesty and loyalty a lot, smart and kinda shy are also a bonus
>Their interests
I'll be supportive no matter what their interests are
Breakfast, then go for a walk and have lunch at some restaurant, and cuddle up and watch a movie/anime or play vidya games.
I'm a 19 y.o. college student, Eastern European male, 6ft tall, dark brown hair and I wear glasses. I'm also slightly introverted, but will begin to open up with time.
>Optional contact
Kik is timetocherkibreeki
Discord is Top Kek#5673
>>
File: watdo.png (424KB, 595x599px) Image search: [Google]
watdo.png
424KB, 595x599px
>>39314141
>>Their gender
female or mtf if you're really convincing (please don't feel sad if I stop responding because I don't think you're convincing enough, also only interested in pre ops)

>>Their age
doesn't matter

>>Their height
nothing less than 5'10

>>Their body type
would prefer thicker girls but doesn't really matter

>>Their race/nationality
doesn't matter

>>Their personality
more dominant

>>Their interests
anime and bullying me

being teased, bullied, humiliated, molested, dominated, etc by you

19,m,I live in indiana. 5'7. I'm white but tanned. Generally get around 7-9 on rate threads. Kind of skinny.

My toungue knows its way pretty well around pussy and ass ; ) (also willing to learn how to suck a dick if you're an actually convincing mtf)

>>Optional contact
kik: little.bitch.boi
>>
>>39316614
I'm into all of those interests including kickboxing. I go train a few times a week. Wouldn't mind chatting if you wanna, I'm a dude though and not gay.
>>
>>39316929
tfw I like an extremely cute girl who matches your exact desctiption, but I turned 20 in July. Also she's already in a long term relationship.

Aside from the age thing I match the description pretty well (am a deep spiritual type), but I've never done psychedelics (but am open to trying them). I'm probably not the one you're looking for but you seem really cool.
>>
>>39318159
Sure man, I train at a muay thai gym, so it might be a bit different to what you do. [email protected]
>>
Here goes lads, cause these have such a high success rate

>Their gender
Female
>Their age
18-26 (not super fussed)
>Their height
<5'11" (not fussed)
>Their body type
Just not super skelet or super obese
>Their race/nationality
Any
>Their personality
Someone who enjoys laughing, is understanding, honest and who is faithful
>Their interests
Any but as long as they enjoy it. Bonuses for vidya, martial arts, motorbikes and/or staying in watching shows
Going out somewhere fresh and enjoyable. Getting something to eat, have a good laugh and ending on high note. Making it memerable in some way
20 yo white uni student from aus, I enjoy playing vidya and training. Whether that be martial arts or gym. Ex powerlifter so I'm muscular chub.
>Optional contact
If you reply and ask for it I shall
>>
>>39314141
>>Their gender
Male
>>Their age
>>Their height
6'1~
>>Their body type
Average, I like to cuddle.
>>Their race/nationality
White?
>>Their personality
A little shy, creative and passionate, not ruined yet.
>>Their interests
Music, poitics, the world, anything really as long as they have a good reason to love it.
Going to an underground place, catching a beer, talking with each other while the rest fades out in the music, taking me home at the middle of the night, both of us laughing and then he stays sothe both of us just fall into the drunken daze, holding each other close.
Depressed, indecisive, clever, mysterious.
>>Optional contact
If someone replies, will deliver.
>>
These threads belong on >>>/soc/

MOOOOOOOOODDDSS
>>
File: 032.jpg (171KB, 499x497px) Image search: [Google]
032.jpg
171KB, 499x497px
Fuck off with your partner threads, you disgusting normies.
>>
>Their gender
Female

>Their age
18-26

>Their height
Doesn't matter, I'm tall af

>Their body type
Not eating disorder thin or morbidly obese, has at least some standard hygiene

>Their race/nationality
Whatever race is fine, preferably fellow euro

>Their personality
Kind, thoughtful, understanding, caring, gentle

>Their interests
I'm a nerd, so a girl into that stuff would be nice, but really anything that isn't watching series all day will do

Wake up together, make a good breakfast, go out on a walk or w/e, maybe grab lunch together, spend the rest of the day just spending time and maybe doing something, make her dinner while she bakes some dessert

23 year old white male Dutchfag, studying AI and struggling with that Aspergers diagnosis, yay

>Optional contact

I'll post it if anyone's interested, I guess
>>
File: 1501454306581.gif (2MB, 322x322px) Image search: [Google]
1501454306581.gif
2MB, 322x322px
FUCK OFF WITH THESE FUCKING NORMIE THREAD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GET THE FUCK BACK TO YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA!!
>>
File: 1471348972415.jpg (229KB, 500x705px) Image search: [Google]
1471348972415.jpg
229KB, 500x705px
>>39318620

Where are you from anon?
e8b5790726b6cbe7d2e7b2ce6fced38c
>>
M or F? What's your discord?
>>
Are the mods gonna shut down these soc threads already? holy shit
>>
File: 75869204572568.jpg (10KB, 255x197px) Image search: [Google]
75869204572568.jpg
10KB, 255x197px
>>39318778
>>39318877
>>39318933
holy shit...
I've never seen this amount of newfaggotry in my entire life
GET
THE
FUCK
OOUUUT OF MY BOOARD
>>
>>39318852
This wouldn't even be a problem if these betabots didn't fall for this shit every time.
>>
>>39318933
Are you a North American? I'd love o get to know you
>>
>>39318933
Cause I'm from Australia, and basically fit the bill, where are you from?
>>
>>39318950
same with those fembot threads. I honestly jsut don't get it, just go to another board why in the holy mother of ass o they chose this board for their horrible hookup threads especialyl when there is another board entierly dedicated to hook ups
I swear, if this board keeps going downhill it's gonna be shut down again

Mods usually remove there threads but their being very slow today it seems
>>
>>39316929
Thats basically me but I'm a not a dumb try-hard tripper. Enjoy your waste of a life cunt
>>
>>39318981
You could just hide the threads or you can make a filter for the board if you didn't know
>>
>>39318981
As if hookups could happen here anyway. It's a catfish/shitpost most of the time. And in the rare case it's not, she's gonna ghost you or you'll get traded for a better model down the line.
>>
>>39319007
And you could go to the board that was specifically designed for this garbage fest you call a thread. Why not go and be disappointed there?
>>
>>39314141
>gender
Female
>age
15-18
>Height
5'7-5'9
>body type
Petite
>race/nationality
White/some French heritage
>personality
Shy/introverted in public, outgoing when alone. Very smart. Not a whore.
>interest
Likes eating healthy and will help me with my shitty eating habits. Appreciates good art. Likes long naps in my arms.
>perfect day with them
Watching a couple of movies on my bed/ lazy days.
>a bit about me
I'm white, 18, 6'2, hkv. I would take her and start a new life in South America. She would be my mamasita.
>>
>>39314141
>fem
>13-35
>over 5'5"
>thin to 5 lbs overweight max
>white
>narcissistic
>medicine, games, dragon ball super
>goofing off, at the beach, then goofing off at some luxury hotel
>narcissistic
>search for me iw 76 dominion tower, I attend by the name of the great duke
>>
>>39319034
Cause it's more a thread I just stumbled upon and then join. It's like a song on the radio kinda. It's not a thread I'd go out of my way for
>>
>>39319060
>Pluck out a 15 year old in high school and have her move with you to South America

Boy you are 18
>>
>>39314141
>Their gender
Male. I'm a male (male).

>Their age
Literally anywhere from 18-upwards.

>Their height
No preference. I'm 5'10.

>Their body type
Absolutely not picky about this, figuring I'm 102KG.

>Their race/nationality
Be European, at the very least.

>Their personality
Introverted, at the bare minimum. A fun person, or someone with a genuine sense of humour.

>Their interests
Whatever they're into, they're into.
Vidya and boardgames is good too.

Just chilling at their place. Doesn't even have to be lewd if they ain't feeling it. Simply hanging out, cuddling up and watching stuff together. Cutsie things.

20 y/o English guy. 'Alternative' sense of humour. I love me some vidya, tabletops, RPGs, FPS games, etc.
>>Optional contact
Kyundi#6322
>>
>>39318620
Replying
Now please delivar
>>
File: 1498727793276.jpg (882KB, 1079x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1498727793276.jpg
882KB, 1079x1079px
>>39314141

>Their gender
Female: I really want kids of my own
>Their age
18-30 preferably a little older then me
>Their height
A little bigger then me so at least 190 cm (it's retarded but I like tall girls)
>Their body type
Just don't be fat
>Their race/nationality
Don't really care maybe Asian
>Their personality
Curious, gentle,caring but also not afraid of saying your mind maybe extroverted to help me go out more
>Their interests
All are fine as long as you are passionate about it and not just following the trends
Wake up , play around, play video games, go out , go to the local park to feed the ducks and squirrels, go to town and eat at restaurant, stargaze , go home , read or watch a movie, go to bed, before she falls asleep tell we are going to Korea as we jokingly said 2 weeks ago,hug (maybe get the succ),sleep in spoon form
20 year old white European guy with a slender build with a cute dog as bonus. Likes memes, documentaries, games, animals,kids,anything when somebody is passionate about. Supportive but I do have several symptoms of dyspraxia like eye contact, stammering,... When around new people or crowds. I also can go overboard about subjects I like. Also very forgiving and accepting about new things and have traveled half the world by now
>>
MOOOOOOOOOOOODS, WHAT'S TAKING YOU SO LONG???
>>
>>39319313
This thread will haunt your dreams, turn them into nightmares until you can no longer sleep.
>>
>>39316775
>Marisa is the best tohou character
I of course love Marisa, but I like Alice more because I find her very relatable, and am pretty much irl Alice.
>>
>>39319600
secondary alice or canon alice?
>>
File: alice on her birthday.png (259KB, 795x678px) Image search: [Google]
alice on her birthday.png
259KB, 795x678px
>>39319649
I do not understand this question.
>>
File: 1499471847460.jpg (9KB, 260x172px) Image search: [Google]
1499471847460.jpg
9KB, 260x172px
>>39319734
okay, so secondary alice it is
>>
>>39314141
>Their gender
Male
>Their age
17- 21
>Their height
More than 5'2 (my height)
>Their body type
Average
>Their race/nationality
White everywhere
>Their personality
Adorable, pessimist, funny, idk.
>Their interests
Idk whatever he's passionate about.
Wandering in the woods
19, white, f, i have a cat, i hate vegans, religious people, kikes. Im attracted to qt boys. I'm a khv and i want a virgin boy too. I'm boring to talk to so I'm not expecting anything.
>Optional contact
>>
>>39320230
My discord is Top Kek#5673 if you wanna chat
>>
>>39320290
I can't find your discord, so add me on mine instead, schuldschmeltz#1414
>>
File: christ-chan24.png (98KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
christ-chan24.png
98KB, 400x400px
>>39320230
>hate religious people
perfect until this
>>
>>39320230
I'm a 20-y/o virgin. Some people tell me I'm a pretty boy type. I love cats. My discord is BrokenAce255#6874
>>
>>39316412
Kik = Namuhim
>>
>Their gender
F, mtf

>Their age
18-25

>Their height
5'0" - 5'10"

>Their body type
Healthy bmi range

>Their race/nationality
Brown/white dont care really

Breakfast at cafe, walking through marketplace, musuem, lunch, park, sightseeing, going home to cook dinner together, movie, cuddle, sleep

5'4" latino 20 yo in california. Neet but trying to go back to school. Works parttime. Loves sports. Loves science and art and learning and living in existential angst

>contact
>>
>Their gender
Woman, biologically
>Their age
+/- 3 years from me, so 21-27
>Their height
Shorter than me when wearing heels.
>Their body type
Not fat. Curvy is good. Curve (singular) is not.
>Their race/nationality
Don't give a damn.
>Their personality
Intelligent, kind, and loyal.
>Their interests
Whatever makes her happy. I'll be accepting if she is.
I wake up early and cook breakfast in bed for both of us. She lounges around wearing one of my shirts. We have cozy sex, shower together, then head out to an open air concert. We go to a small local restaurant for dinner and share a bottle of wine. Then we head back home and snuggle up with a movie before falling asleep while spooning.
6'2 220lb blonde hair blue eyed Scandinavian. I enjoy hiking, travelling, cooking, reading, and fishing. Currently travelling the world, been in Japan for 7 months and heading to Australia for a year starting Wednesday
>contact
Might as well be asking for a unicorn here.

Bleh. MGTOW is also acceptable I guess.
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.