[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what happens if you do heroin only once

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: toadey.jpg (61KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
toadey.jpg
61KB, 720x960px
what happens if you do heroin only once
>>
you'll throw up a lot and wonder why the fuck people do heroin.
>>
>>39314041
You'll want to do it.... only twice
>>
If you somehow how get the preparation right and do an appropriate dose it will feel amazing. Otherwise this:

>>39314049
>>
>>39314041
Nothing, its like nicotine, it slowly pulls you in. For most normal people you'll do it, respect its strength, and leave it be. Opiates have no hangover, no negative effects on a normal brain, the after effect is like a psychedelic the experience was profound. But since its like nicotine the more you do it, the stronger the pull. So just respect the power it can potentially have.
>>
>>39314532
I heard that opiates make depressive people feel the glee they never knew existed, the sort of thing normies take for granted. I really want that. Nicotine doesn't affect me anymore.
>>
>>39314606
Yeah it would be like going to a psychiatrist but getting a much more effective product. Dont use it like that though. Heroin is extremely powerful in the wrong hands.
>>
>>39314663
I don't have access to it, if i had i would overdose suicide immediately.
>>
>>39314606
All drugs that are addictive physically stop working eventually and then you have to do it just so you wont be sick or mentally incapacitated like nicotine. Heroin is just like Nicotine.
>>
>>39314685
You never know a high like that might change your mind.
>>
>>39314709
I don't want it changed, i want it over.
>>
>>39314663
Heroin gets a bad rep because for the most part it should but if you can use it like a psychedelic its actually pretty earth shattering
>>
>be a good boy and avoid bad drugs just like i was taught
>turn out to be a hopeless loser anyway

Now granted heroin would have killed me by now. But i do feel like i missed on acid, ecstacy, mushrooms and the like.. with no benefit to myself.
>>
Death by OD is terrible. You slowly choke on your vomit or other equally fucked shit happens. Dont think it'll be some blissful journey into death.
>>
>>39314732
Well if youve got nothing to lose you might as well check it out. Its literally the greatest thing ever.
>>
>>39314766
>implying you're dead
Get some fucking mushies and acid and trip face anon what's stopping you
>>
My dad started doing heroin when he got out of highschool. From what I can gather he was a straight A student. Then he met my mother, she was a complete loser, didn't have 2 brain cells to rub together kinda person. He started doing heroin with her, got himself in thousands of dollars in debt, knocked her up, and spent the next few years living in his mother's basement trying to get his shit together. My point is, heroin can lead you places you might not want to go, and cause you to spend money you might not have, to pursue a high you could probably live without.
>>
>>39314874
>My point is, women can lead you places you might not want to go, and cause you to spend money you might not have, to pursue a high you could probably live without.
Also true
>>
>>39314041
don't fuck with heroin anon
>>
Almost all heroin today has fentanyl in it if you are in the US if you have no tolerance to opiates you can easily OD from sniffing a very small line. Most people don't start out with heroin but it will be hard to do only once trust me
>>
>>39314606
Nicotine is not only taken via cigarettes anon try snus, snuff or cigars some brands are amazing and give a very good nicotine rush
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.