[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT post girls you had a chance with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 10

File: cjWGHiZ.jpg (67KB, 800x808px) Image search: [Google]
cjWGHiZ.jpg
67KB, 800x808px
Fellow retardbots? Have you ever been doing real well with a girl but fucked it up when you got to the critical point? This happens to me all the time.
>>
File: mmexport1503727251061.jpg (373KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
mmexport1503727251061.jpg
373KB, 1280x850px
>>39313935
I'll go first. Does anyone have yellow fever? I sure do.
>tfw you messed it up with the cutest girl in your class.
>>
File: mmexport1503727246870.jpg (759KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
mmexport1503727246870.jpg
759KB, 1280x850px
>>39313980
Pic was related. Here is another
>tfw you could have had her but you were too shy.
>>
>>39313980
>>39314029
Wow, she's pretty good looking mr chad. Now gett of my board.
>>
File: knowingthatfeel.jpg (53KB, 406x494px) Image search: [Google]
knowingthatfeel.jpg
53KB, 406x494px
I had girls come up and ask me out when I was in middle school/high school. I was far from Chad and to this day have no idea what they saw in me. But for some reason I was always afraid of it to say yes. I guess I just figured it was a lot of trouble and I'd worry about it later.

Well later came and after highschool my social life dried up to nothing. I very rarely speak to women at all and even when I do and there might be the slightest bit of interest (or I'm just kidding myself) I blow it by being inexperienced. I was supposed to be learning with them back during my youth but now I'm a 27 year old with the relationship experience of a 12 year old. I don't know what girls want to hear, I don't know what they like or want, I don't know how to "read between the lines." Even beyond the most basic interactions I don't know how to ever act in a relationship or have sex or anything like that.

So now I just live my life resigned to be alone. It's not so bad if I keep my head down and focus on activities but when I get reminded the pain can be unbearable at times. Seeing highschool couples is especially bad since I have to go through life knowing that it was me who totally screwed myself over as far as women go.
>>
File: 1464071302129.gif (152KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
1464071302129.gif
152KB, 400x267px
>>39313935
>Have you ever been doing real well with a girl but fucked it up when you got to the critical point?
No, I never had a chance.

Are you Chad?
>>
File: 1502332263716.png (128KB, 218x387px) Image search: [Google]
1502332263716.png
128KB, 218x387px
>>39314259
I had a few girls ask me out in middle/high school yet I still managed to be a 20yo kissless virgin
Feels bad mang
>>
File: P1000547d.jpg (124KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
P1000547d.jpg
124KB, 1000x750px
>>39313935
>girls you had a chance with
Trac
>>
File: 1471221792840.jpg (48KB, 562x600px) Image search: [Google]
1471221792840.jpg
48KB, 562x600px
>>39313935
I was in a hotel room with a girl but I got her there with my text game while my social retardation gave me no chance in person.

Eventually she just left and never spoke to me again.
>>
>>39313935
I had a good chance with an 8/10 qt when I was in high school. Short, blonde, cute, disproportionately huge knockers. I worked with her for a while as a consession runner at my local arena, about one short shift per week, sometimes two. As I grew more comfortable with the people I worked with I'm pretty sure she started to like me, she dropped some hints and we flirted a bit sometimes, but I was too pussy to actually ask her out. I was too inexperienced and didn't really know what to do and the sports season ended and we didn't see each other anymore. I used to regret it, I guess I still do because I would have liked to know what it was like to fuck a tight-bodied busty petite girl like that, but I've found love in my adult life so things turned out fine.
>>
File: 688.png (44KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
688.png
44KB, 657x527px
>Doing a vocational education course
>1 of 3 males in class. About 8 females.
>1 is a short, autistic girl with fembot written all over her face. 5/10 but still incredibly cute in her own autistic way.
>Likes daleks. Everything she has is dalek themed.
>She glances at me across the table all the time, quickly looking away if she thinks I've noticed her.
>I test the water by drawing a dalek for her and leaving it on her desk when she's not looking.
>When she finds out it was me she treats it like I bought her a car, sticks it on her computer monitor, and takes in home with her.
>Too embarassed to ask her out. Course ends without me having never made a move.
>Spent next 5 years wondering if she could have been my gf.
>>
I had a chance with a drawfag that used to frequent this board a few years ago. I took too long to make my move and she ended up losing interest and we slowly stopped talking as frequently.

The last I saw her she fucked some Chad that dumped her soon afterwards. I think she's still obsessed over that guy.
>>
There was this one qt philosophical Chinese gal, She was pretty damn amazing, even invited me to her place.

Her mum didn't appreciate me for whatever reason though.
>>
>>39314845
That's what you get faggot.

Originale
>>
File: harukadepression.jpg (115KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
harukadepression.jpg
115KB, 1366x768px
>>39313935
>grade 8
>girl in class really likes me
>wasn't really aware because I was crushing on another girl
>by the time I realized how hot the girl who liked me was, she had already moved on

>grade 9 and 10
>girl and her friend really likes me and goes out of her way to talk to me almost every day
>afraid to commit because of my phimosis dick
>she gets one of her friends to ask me if I like her during a school soccer game
>give half ass answer because I'm getting ready for the game
>she never talks to me again

>grade 12
>run into girl I bullied in grade 7 because I had a crush on her
>try to apologize and explain why I bullied her
>she said she knew why I was doing it and she was never bothered by it
>asks if I'm getting on the same bus as her and if we could get a coffee
>going to a job interview on another bus
>never see her again

>baking school a few years ago
>only guy in class
>phimosis problem fixed so no penis fear anymore
>extremely hot girl likes me probably because I was the only guy
>don't act up on it and actually turn her down because depression was killing me
>dropped out after first semester because of said depression

I want to die
>>
>>39314259
Watch romantic movies and go with the flow while talking with one. Don't try to force anything. As soon as you get an idea, send it to her and don't hesitate whatever the outcome is. Always keep in mind that this person might either think you're weak or shy and thus eventually lead to the ending you are avoiding, tying things up. So keep in mind, if you send her something and she out of nowhere doesn't like it, well, at least you tried. If you haven't, your thing would've ended without even knowing what she'd think. Unironically beeee yourself.
What always helps me is knowing that if this person dies tomorrow, or if I die tomorrow, well shit, nothing will change, so what if they don't want me in their life, big deal, I didn't even know they existed before a week or so ago. Also don't think much about girl interaction... as long as you're working on yourself, hobbies, job, college, whatever it is, they'll be there, just like dudes will be there, females will be there and one of them is gonna notice you and slowly start to trying to get into your life and you SHOULD let it happen. Be heartbroken, but don't be heartless. Take care and good luck.
>>
>>39314259
I had one girl once say she liked me but I didn't go along with it because the few friends I had were really pushing us to be together so much it pissed me off and I told her no to spite them, for the rest, I'm you or you're me.
>>39314567
That's a domper on your self esteem, holy shit.
>>39314775
That is unbelievably cute. This one got to me.
>>
>>39314567
Wow, that is really sad. Must be maddening that you came so close.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.