[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/drinking/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

File: 1477801699949.jpg (162KB, 500x654px) Image search: [Google]
1477801699949.jpg
162KB, 500x654px
Friday night /drinking/
>It's almost Saturday and still no bread edition.
Ayy mangos hope your all having a great time, what you sipping on tonight?
>>
File: U8YmqOg.jpg (246KB, 1275x1375px) Image search: [Google]
U8YmqOg.jpg
246KB, 1275x1375px
>>39313174
I just have a cup of milk
>>
File: gooooooooo.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
gooooooooo.gif
2MB, 480x360px
chugging fireball whiskey while smoking
Gonna get fugged bros
>>
>>39313174
water, because i live with my parents and they'd judge the fuck out of me if they caught me drunk alone in my room
>>
Morning routine:a bottle of beer to make me feel good. Sometimes spice it up with some rum. But mostly a bottle of Affligen or Leffe, 'cause I'm a man of taste.
>>
Drinking beer like a turbo normalian. Drunk texted a friend a couple days ago, but he doesn't mind.
>>
File: 1502163671387.jpg (52KB, 640x763px) Image search: [Google]
1502163671387.jpg
52KB, 640x763px
Laphroaig 10 year reporting in.
>>
File: 653411.png (47KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
653411.png
47KB, 632x852px
I don't have a good time. Somehow, after a bottle of vodka, I thought it was a great idea to text my oneitis after two years. Luckily, it ended up in some weird messenger limbo, since we're not friends on jewbook. FUCK
>>
>>39313395
>Fireball

I remember when I started uni that all the freshman raved about this, of course I never really drank or messed with alcohol so I didn't know anything about it. It's good though, tasted it once or twice. From what I've seen most people mix it with soda, but you can just drink it straight as well. Of course everyone on 4chan tells me fireball is entry-tier sissy stuff, but for someone like me it's fine since I don't do a lot of heavy drinking.
>>
>>39313174
>little over a week ago
>decide to get drunk for the first time ever
>down seven or eight shots of rum within a couple of hours
>completely shitfaced drunkposting on another board
>spend the next four hours with my face in the toilet puking and retching
>must've blacked out a few times because it didn't seem like that long
>sick as a dog for the next couple of days

how long will it take before I can taste alcohol again without gagging?
>>
>>39313552
>fireball is entry-tier sissy stuff
This is so true it hurts.
>>
A few hours ago I was drinking scotch and beer, decided to blow up my relationship with my ladyfriend that I was fucking, then started sending violent texts to my other ladyfriend I haven't fucked, and now I'm at work with a headache. Thinking about finishing that bottle off plus another when I get home and killing myself.
>>
>>39313651
Depends on you desu.
I actually quite enjoy the feeling of throwing up when piss drunk.
>>
>>39313669
As I said, I really don't care since it's tasty. Also I'm not a big drinker anyway, and Fireball goes good with lots of things. I was just pointing out how everyone at my uni went ape-shit over it, even the heavy drinkers I knew kept a bottle of it in their fridge. They usually just mixed it with soda or other types of liquor.
>>
File: 1503067402069.jpg (120KB, 358x385px) Image search: [Google]
1503067402069.jpg
120KB, 358x385px
>>39313651
If you're an alcoholic it shouldn't take more than 3 days max for you to be able to drink again

>>39313552
Shots are "brah" tier shit drinks, they are good at boosting your alcohol levels at the club fast but always backfire into overdrive

>>39313174
>what you sipping tonight
You sound like a dirty negro with that lingo, cut that shit out, beer is the only drink that you should be "sipping", vodka is okay if mixed into a drink but beer is the basic go to drink for every 1st world country citizen that seeks to be intoxicated
>>
>>39313728
You've got it backwards; the heavy drinkers are more likely to settle for cheap shit just for quantity. A light drinker shouldn't be wasting their drinks on trash.
>>
>>39313832
Well I'm a super light drinker and I hardly touch alcohol, but I would have no issue buying a bottle of fireball since I like the way it taste and it'd probably last me a while.
>>
File: 6ec.jpg (61KB, 600x563px) Image search: [Google]
6ec.jpg
61KB, 600x563px
>>39313794
>sipping beer is acceptable
>mixing vodka ever
>beer is the goto drink

Beer is only the goto drink for you and your kind who cannot afford to get drunk every day off better blends.
>>
>>39313939
Let me guess, you're some wanna be fancy ass with Rum, Whiskey or Wine?
>Mixing vodka ever
translates to
>I drink my vodka straight because im a raging alcoholic
>who cannot afford to get drunk everyday off better blends
I don't know what your problem with beer is but i doubt your "better blends" are that amazing, are you some faggot that drinks siders or something?
>"ooh absolutely dreadful taste, i simply must have sugar in each of my drinks until i puke cotton candy"
>>
>>39313794

Stop posting, you whinging, mediocre cunt
>>
>>39313174
Just something strong and distasteful but heyy it works
>>
>>39314039
Stop projecting your shit taste of mixing alcohol on me and enjoy your flavourd beer and palm bay's you swine.
>>
>>39314127
>judges other peoples tastes in drinks
>doesn't provide his own taste preference
You're sounding like a mudslime right now paco
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.