[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you currently sad, Robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: depressedwojak.jpg (14KB, 600x238px) Image search: [Google]
depressedwojak.jpg
14KB, 600x238px
i joined the army, my basic date got moved up to next monday all the way from october

i decided to throw my going away party tonight

i was asking people all week to come and they all seemed game

nobody showed. i just wanted to sit down and have a drink with some of my older friends and they couldn't even grant me that.

i don't want to look at snapchat or instagram because I know all I'll see is pictures of them out doing more important things.

i hope i die in our next major war, /r9k/, because i'm too pussy to kill myself
>>
>>39313163
What's your MOS anon

origami
>>
>>39313163
Go to college, the military will treat you like trash. It is a big regret of mine that I joined the military. Especially if you are joining enlisted, enjoy your 1600 dollars a month for the next 4 years. Lower middle class pay. Military is a distraction, it will not better you overall. Enjoy early morning PT 3 days a week.
>>
>>39313183
roast me but i picked 11b

like i said i'm too pussy to kill myself, might as well let some zipperhead or chink do it.
>>
>>39313206
>go to college

and what? experience the same dissapointment over and over again? I can't count how many times people have told me that they "don't know any party addreses" or "just want to kick back with games tonight" and then see later on snapchat that they're out partying and having a good time.
>>
>>39313220
I see. I hope you die in a foxhole alone.
>>
>>39313220
Infantryman? Anon you think you can handle 12-16 hour work days 6 days a week when deployed?
>>
>>39313233
Go to college, get your degree. Go make money, enjoy life and hobbies. The military is a very painful experience. You will give more than what the military gives you. The military isn't called "the service" for no reason. You will make many sacrifices. You have time now, get back to your senses anon and don't ruin your life.

I regret joining the military and I dream often of being in college and enjoying civilian college life. QUIT BEING SAD, CHEER UP. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE OF YOUR IMMORALITY/SINS.
>>
File: B8FWjktIgAAFgOu.png (242KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
B8FWjktIgAAFgOu.png
242KB, 500x377px
>>39313238
not alone. i want to die with my team.

>>39313239
i'm physically pretty damn fit, 15+ pull ups, 70+ pushups and crunches in 2 mins, 9:29 1.5 mile

>>39313266
nobody wants me around. theres nothing to enjoy when theres nobody to enjoy it with, brother. theres nothing i want to waste $50k learning about. i can't think of anything that I want to do with my life. I'm 26 and nowhere.

to all you lurkers out there, I know you're /underage/. get off this board. I assure you my problems wouldn't be nearly as bad if I hadn't swallowed the blackpill. it's impossible to cough up. live in ignorance to the fact that your life means nothing. get off this board and go do things. take initiative before you're almost 30 and have nothing to show for it. hard work is not enough. good looks are not enough. you have to have a lot of luck to get by. godspeed.
>>
>>39313324
Anon. You will not like the military. It's not just about physical fitness anon. People who are uneducated will be your boss. You will be treated like trash your first 3 years. Do you really want to be a slave for the next 4-6 years of your life anon? Enlisted military is one of the most stressful jobs in the USA. Anon listen to me, come back to your senses. You can get worked 16 hours a day. Anon do you want to die shooting random arabs or other people?

Don't join the military anon, you will regret it. The military is full of Chads, and if the whole party thing is true and how people won't like you then the military will be x100 worse anon.

DO.NOT.JOIN.THE.MILITARY.

You can also be thrown in prison for trivial things for example not listening to staff sergeants and above or showing disrespectful language or gestures can get you in prison under the UCMJ.

The UCMJ(uniform code of military justice) is a code of laws that you now have to follow, your rights will be taken away from you.

GET BACK TO YOUR SENSES, THIS IS 4-6 YEARS OF YOUR LIFE. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE MILITARY THEY WILL DISCHARGE YOU WITH A GENERAL DISCHARGE MOST LIKELY AND IT WILL BE VERY HARD TO EVER FIND A JOB AFTER THAT.
>>
>>39313163
I dropped out of uni on my first semester but my parents still think I'm going to school. I tell them a fake schedule and go out and sit in an empty parking lot when I'm supposed to be in class. I've held the lie up for 3 years now and they'll definitely kick me out when they find out the truth. Every one I know thinks I'm going to school as well. I live my life around this terrible lie. I got 1 year left until I supposedly graduate, and don't know what to do. I'm too scared to actually do anything than rot inside my room. I'll probably end it when I'm suppose "graduate". This keeps me in a constant state of misery.
>>
File: fmjwojak.jpg (110KB, 724x844px) Image search: [Google]
fmjwojak.jpg
110KB, 724x844px
>>39313445
i know how it is

recruiter told me most of what you just said already

i leave in 3 days.
>>
I'm currently sad because I moved my new college all excited and such, but don't know anybody here. I thought I was alone before, but now, I'm surrounded by people with no connections at all this time and no way in to the social circles it seems they have already created.
>>
>>39313445
Not him but what about air force? Is it the same case there too?
>>
>>39313481

Reading this created a knot in my throat, why did you let the lie get so big? You'll feel better if you just come clean, don't off yourself.
>>
Being NEET sucks. I'm not smug and entitled like some NEETs here. I want to be good goy and make those meager shekels.
>>
>>39313561
Yes. GO TO COLLEGE, IF YOU WANT TO BE ARMY OR AIR FORCE BOY GET A DEGREE THEN GO IN AS AN OFFICER.

>>39313512
Just promise me anon you will research a little more into it. Remember you dont actually sign your enlistment contract until you are at MEPS, where you will fingerprint sign your contract. Its gonna be a very rough couple of years for you anon. Remember there is a reason why 80 percent of people get out and don't re-enlist in the military.
>>
>>39313324
>9:29 1.5mi
>"fit"
LOL
>>
>>39313578
It just kind of happened. Fear is a big part of it. I kept telling myself I'd go back to the school, but my anxiety, the reason I left in the first place, kicks into overdrive. Offing myself is the logical solution to this pathetic endeavor. I have nothing left.
>>
>>39313715
I've tried college, I went to a CC to study engineering to transfer to a uni but differential equations and engineering statics btfo me. Now I've got a totally mediocre GPA, 3.0. I'm running out of money, I don't know what other major I could switch to and frankly I could not stand another fucking semester of CC. I want to go to a uni but I don't think I could make it with such a trash GPA.

That aside, I just wanna say fuck it and go into the air force so I can find my bearings and get free college when I get out.
>>
>>39313854
dude, no.Keep trying. I'm in the Air Force, and I regret not taking out loans than joining the military. I'm a slave, you are a slave in the military. YOU SERVE PEOPLE. The military is a sacrifice. Go back to college, study harder, or change your major. Then get your degree, have a nice time in college. Rather than wasting 4-6 years of YOUR LIFE.
>>
>>39313481
This is actually hilarious

Well played anon
>>
>>39313889
The only way I could bear any more college is if I get into a university and not this shit tier CC I'm in. Being here is rotting my fucking soul. What kind of majors could I get into with a 3.0?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.