[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im about to go fuck this prostitute for $100. Any tips?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Im about to go fuck this prostitute for $100.
Any tips?
>>
>>39313149
Yeah bring a gun so that when you get robbed you can scare the mugger into fucking plugging your dumb ass
>>
>>39313149
Hope it isn't a cop
Hope the condom doesn't break
Hope she exists and isn't a pack of niggers waiting to rob your dumb ass
>>
use a dire and ice condom the feel better

not all sex positions feel the same

you can get studs from oral
>>
You don't tip prostitutes
you fucking moron
>>
File: IMG_3340.png (820KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3340.png
820KB, 1136x640px
>>39313149
Rim her ass! Prosties keep their assholes smooth and fresh and she'll probably taste like fruity soap or something.
>>
>>39313165
>The condom breaking

Lol, someone only knows what they heard in high school abstinence lessons
>>
>>39313187
>>39313149
Yeah, OP! And stick it in her raw because it'll feel better and most pros are already on antibiotics so you can't get an std
>>
>>39313162
Great way to get anon killed be her drug dealer who gets free pussy
>>
>>39313207
Ive done that before. She was so hot i couldnt not go raw. $400 for 2 hours. She offered no condom. After sex she broke out a meth pipe and before sex she offered me coke. I regret nothing. 2 years later I'm still clean.
>>
>>39313149
Make sure she gets naked first.
>>
>>39313207
I raw dogged the girl in my pic but she was a tinder girl not a prostitute
>>
>>39313149

she's cute, pull her hair and make her wear slutty lingerie
>>
>>39313165
>Hope it isn't a cop

There's legal things you could ask the whore to do to first make sure she isn't a cop. I'm not gonna type them here, but if you're too lazy/dumb to do a google search you probably deserve to get arrested.
>>
>>39313149
Only bring the cash and your car key, nothing else. Park somewhere and just walk there. If you get robbed, at least you wouldn't have lost anything important and maybe they won't find your car.
>>
>>39313471

i advise this too, if it is cops, you can lie and say you walked, and that way your car doesnt get impounded.

although i advise against incalls now
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.