[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you live here how are you holding up bros?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

File: USA-region-map-North-East[1].jpg (181KB, 1039x1224px) Image search: [Google]
USA-region-map-North-East[1].jpg
181KB, 1039x1224px
>tfw you live here
how are you holding up bros?
>>
discord gg/V763CbG

the official discord
>>
>>39310673
>tfw you live in upstate new york

eugh
>>
File: tumblr_ov7ipccMox1vg0nfbo1_540.png (826KB, 523x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ov7ipccMox1vg0nfbo1_540.png
826KB, 523x810px
>>39310763
hey dude, suh !
>>
W-Why do you hate me?
>>
>>39310763
>tfw born and raised nyc
>26 yrs old, attended nyu and now at columbia for my mba
>just learned last week that nyc isn't the capital of ny
Fuck everything about my life has been a sick fucking lie. This entire city a fucking cuck.
>>
>born in upstate ny
>winter 8 months straight
>get physically ill from being inside so long
>literally nothing here
>every time I walk outside I don't see anything
>haven't seen or talked to a girl in months
>trapped with my parents all day
>poor as fuck
>everyone's poor
>highest cost of living in country
>coldest poorest place in the usa
>0 friends
>0 opportunity to meet anyone
>can't even have drugs to alleviate the pain
>no car
>no job
>closest job is a 40 mile drive
>parents are the poorest people here
>house is filled with toxic mold
>feel sick and dead 24/7
>>
>>39310976
you can't be serious

>nycfags are this conceited that they think NYC is the capital of New York
>>
>>39311098
To be fair, Albany is the worst shit ever
>>
File: 1503512261536.jpg (104KB, 906x902px) Image search: [Google]
1503512261536.jpg
104KB, 906x902px
free loli gf if you join
>>
>>39311098
they're conceited to think the biggest and most important city is the capital? it's the logical assumption, although one made from willfully ignorance.
>>
>>39310673
honestly new jersey is garbage, id rather live in bed stuy
>>
>>39310976
>nyc isn't the capital of ny
did you never look at a map with all the state capitals or one of ny state with a key that had albany marked as the capital? Did you not care about politics at all growing up to the point where you did no know that???
>>
>>39310763
>>39311003
Live in Syracuse, go to school in Rochester. I know your feels

There is no redeeming quality to this shit, then again most of America sucks dick anyway
>>
>>39310914
I wish something like this would happen
take out the larpers and the juggalos at the same time
>>
File: yano.jpg (153KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
yano.jpg
153KB, 500x333px
>tfw i actually like nj
>>
live in NH and like it but have fucked up socially beyond repair so now I just hide inside like a cuckhold sucks ass. carry a gun when i leave paranoid as shit ready to blast into oblivion. love New England dont want to be anywhere else but I might have fucked myself up here m8
>>
>>39311003
I've lived in NJ and upstate NY (capital district) and I'd honestly much rather live in NJ. Upstate NY and just about everyone up there are absolutely miserable.
>>
jersey is based, you got sopranos, jersey shore, redman and the lox
>>
>>39310673
>born and live in southwest PA
Sheetz is bretty gud.
>>
At least you guys live in one of the last white areas of this shitskin country.
>>
>>39310673
rhode island reporting in

what a boring little state
>>
>>39311423
Roger Williams founded Rhode Island, decent as FUCK
>>
>>39310673
Why is Rhode Island allowed? Most places have counties bigger than that state, lol two senators for that burnt patch? What the fuck is this retardation.
also what's the deal with Rhode Island, it's not an island and it's not a road
>>
>>39311270
don't let your dreams stay memes dude
https://www.dailydot.com/unclick/juggalos-nazis-march-washington-dc/
>>
>>39311423
rhode island is bumpin as fuck even if you arent a normie theres plenty of sub sociopolitical activities to take part in id be down. also providence is run by the mob so dont be fuckin around RI is hardcore for a small state m8 youd be surprised.
>>
PA here. Moved from Ohio for a job.
The way the niggers act here make me want to join those white power rallies holy shit.
>>
>>39311463
RI has a bigger population than Vermont my dude, you're hating on the wrong New England state
>>
>>39311098
Many foreigners actually think NYC is the capitol of the entire country, I don't blame them though. It WAS considered for being the capitol for a short time.
>>
>>39310673
I have been in every part of the states besides the east coast, I know a few people on online who live there and have never got along with any of them, desu that's not even apart of the states it's just cucked israel 2.0.
>>
>>39311556
I get a lot of job offers to relocate to PA. Are there many niggers in Pittsburgh? Is it true that the less public transportation a city has, the less niggers too?
>>
File: BiggerThanRhodeIsland - Copy.png (156KB, 1513x982px) Image search: [Google]
BiggerThanRhodeIsland - Copy.png
156KB, 1513x982px
>>39311431
yes I know who roger williams was.

>>39311463
If you must know

The official name is "Rhode Island and Providence Plantations", they just shorten it.
"rhode island" is an old name for some island and "providence plantations" refers to the rest of the state

and to summarize the reason it's small, at the time it was founded, connecticut and massachusetts already claimed the land around it so they only had that one wedge of land to expand in

hell knows why it's still a state

>>39311512
sociopolitical activities, fun.
>>
>>39311003
it is not colder than in Maine, and not poorer than appalaichia
>>
WHY ISNT NJ ALLOWED
REEEEE
>>
>>39311685
It seems true. I do live in Pittsburgh, and there don't seem to be too many. Like any city they all bunch up in one shity area.

I swear if I see one more yelling on their phone, on speaker, on the tram I'm fucking tossing his phone. They also seem to enjoy walking down the middle of the street and then get pissed and yell at anyone who drives around them.

My job deals with lots of theft, fraud, and other criminal activities. Hoo boy don't even get me started there.
>>
>>39311276
Every New Yorker does to some degree, they just break balls (unless they're some fag who's killing the identity of Neww York)
>>
In the red. It sucks because it's all suburbs where I live, I went away to school and everyone who was home moved into the city or I haven't talked to them since high school almost 10 years ago. Neet now for a bit over a year and suffering. Nothing to do anywhere around here, no way to meet people, absolutely no one online for meetup groups, this is hell for anyone not raising a family.
>>
File: bowl.jpg (49KB, 414x366px) Image search: [Google]
bowl.jpg
49KB, 414x366px
>>39311487
>ICP against nazis
for fucks sake
its shit like this that makes me want to put on some tall black boots and scream sieg heil

Its like theyre trying to make people nazis
>>
>>39311246
Nj is pretty good
>>
>>39311423
CTbot here

Don't worry we're right with you bro

At least we have Seth McFarland
>>
From the NJ side of the Lehigh Value, over in Warren County.

Place has more in common with Kentucky than it does with the rest of the state, but I still love it. Would kill to go back.
>>
>>39311732
Etymology of Rhode Islabd is actually next to unknown. Good chance it's the Isle of Rhodes, but no one's too sure.
>>
>>39310673
Upstate New York needs to be fucking nuked. I feel a sensation of physical relief whenever I get to Westchester and below on the thruway.
It is the most depressing place I have ever been to and I would 100% kms if I had to live there.
>>
File: 1445996614004.jpg (33KB, 281x260px) Image search: [Google]
1445996614004.jpg
33KB, 281x260px
>>39312061
>tfw your entire fucking state is controlled by a single city
>>
Anyone else live in Maine
>>
any Mainefags in here?
>>
>>39312142
hello mainebot
>>
>>39312271
>>39312142
now kiss, fags
>>
>>39311003
I live in North Dakota. It's flat treeless nothing in every direction for hundreds of miles. The winters are so cold salt is ineffective and the temperature will stay -50 with the wind chill for months.

Stop complaining. At least you can go out and ski or build or snowman or something during the winter.
>>
>>39312061
Everything up there is either a tourist trap or horribly run down. It's awful.
>>
>>39311732
I've lived in the States my whole life and never knew there were islands off the coast of California.
>>
>>39310763
Live in buffalo by, see opportunities for upward mobility . I might make it bros.
>>
bump
7fx7gd6rs
>>
>>39312097
Oregon here, can confirm this feel
>>
>>39311983
Hello CT friend, I'm from the UConn area.
>>
Why do so many upstate new yorkers go on 4chan?
>>
>>39310976

Iss al-ebony bruh
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.