[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rose

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

New friday rose bread. What happened to the last one?
>>
Anyone still here? Guiz?
>>
H3ll0
>>
Dead thread.
Stupid posters.
Learn self control stupid.
>>
File: 4 Real.jpg (102KB, 450x360px) Image search: [Google]
4 Real.jpg
102KB, 450x360px
must have reached bump limit you know how popular these threads are haha ;_;
>>
>>39310282
shes beyond withered at this point, you faggots need to move on
>>
>>39311250
God I wish we could have a thread that would reach the bump limit again. It feels so ronery here on /rose/ during these dark days.

>>39311143
Love you Rose!
>>
>>39311143
What happened on that date?
>>
HEy guyZZ WONKee here i'm so happi to SeE u FellOWs.

beep bop. beep beep bop. bop beep. hehehhe xD
>>
>>39311646
Don't joke about that. I miss wonkster
>>
does anyone actually still give a sincere fuck about rose?
>>
>>39311715
im literally wonky. think i dont still browse r9k? anyway my persona was just based on bipolar disorder and narcissism. surprised anyone would miss that
>>
>>39311759
I don't believe u.

What happened to your cp ban?
>>
>>39311718
Rose and /rose/ desu
>>
>>39311835
what cp ban?????????????????/

;)
>>
>>39311924
how frequent/ popular are rose thread these days? I havent been paying attention. is it basically dying out? any chance of revival?
>>
who has masturbated to rose pics the most out of everyone here?
>>
>>39311974
Why did you make all of your previous videos private?

>>39311980
They're still a weekly thing, turnout varies depending on who is on I guess. There's usually a few threads per week and almost always on or near the weekends.
>revival?
Possibly, the threads wax and wane alot these days, it wasn't that long ago we were reaching the bump limit. The 8ch boards seem more alive now for some weird reason.

It depends on what happens with Rose too in a way.
>>
File: 1481832554313.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481832554313.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>39312042
;) U likey
>>
>>39312072
im embarrassed by them and they're fairly low quality anyway.
>>
>>39312124
heh.... i like that ur not a beta male dicklet but i do not like seeing willies.
>>
>>39312283
But videos about meme magic aren't? You had some cool shit lebs.
>>
File: 34564356.jpg (49KB, 602x451px) Image search: [Google]
34564356.jpg
49KB, 602x451px
>>39312124
every fucking rose thread ever
>>
>>39312296
Rose liked it, she said it was very pretty and looked fun noob.
>>
>>39312576
R U PIDOR ?
>>
>>39312296
wut abt ur own heh
>>
>>39312552
very low scale meme magic. i'll probably keep doing videos/ recordings sporadically but youtube isn't my calling. just some type of outlet and i treat it as such.

thanks tho bro
>>
File: nastyfullynaturalmale (2).jpg (287KB, 1296x968px) Image search: [Google]
nastyfullynaturalmale (2).jpg
287KB, 1296x968px
this what i look like now btw. also this is proof of identity.

ive adopted the full "im not a part of society" look and it feels fantastic.

also i recently discovered that hitler was an upstanding gentlemen. are you fellows staying up to date with your redpills? bazinga
>>
>>39313090
HOLY FUCK why does it go landscape.
>>
>>39313015
So what do you occupy your time with now?
>>
>>39313138
internet, sitting around, etc.
>>
>>39313090
my good friend wonkey always uses a timestamp.
>>
>>39313188
Neeting it up like always then. Taken any SUPER MALE VITALITY pills in the meantime? Any spiritual awakenings?
>>
>>39313194
nah i dont always. you'll never find that pic of me anywhere else. u can probly even check the exif data 4 timestamp anyway
>>
>>39313265
o ye? Prove it.
>>
>>39313015
Have you heard of synchronicity?
>>
>>39313261
i have my infowars meme tincture right by my bedside.

spiritual awakenings?
besides the fact that im like 90% certain im being controlled by aliens, im just sort of coming into contact with a deeper humanity through ancient symbology, history, art etc. Kind of reigniting a deeper, universal human passion. For example i discovered that Aphrodite is associated with the flowering plant myrtle. Now when I see myrtle I imagine so many things. It enriches my reality. Also reading about the epic voyages of marco polo really brings you into contact with humanity at it's most elevated. There is this veneer of things being "contemporary" in our lives and it kind of limits our perceptions. Like Emerson says we are not separate from history. We are shakespeare and chrisopher columbus and (insert real G niggas here). I dunno i just see it all as really empowering and practical stuff. I don't just lavish in it like a ponce I think it's useful stuff

I almost feel like people are "remembering heaven", in that people's standards for themselves and for society are being rapidly elevated. It all kind of goes along with redpill shit and even alt-right stuff.

trying to open more doorways of perception/ trying to work out a uniform understanding of life and things. Dunno I guess my thoughts are just evolving. I might start writing essays or something in the future.
>>
>>39313406
yeah but i dont know specifically what you mean by it. What does it mean?
>>
>>39313420
420 meme magic get
>>
>>39313261
also i want to eventually start studying occultism because I think it's really cool.

i think these things have great potential to be applied in art. I see Ruby from Suicideboys doing stuff like this. He incorporates history and mysticism etc in his lyrics and it works so well.
>>
>>39313420
Nice, always keep the VITALITY by your side. So are you still doing lots of drugs or has that faded somewhat, cuz if you're serious about the alien thing then that's somewhat worrying. I know I had similar spells in the past and it never ended all that good. What led you to that conclusion anyways?
>>
>>39313440
Things that seem related but should have no logical connection or effect on each other. I don't know if you've heard about it but there was a whole saga on /x/ years ago on this shit called VOX or the voiced of /x/. It got pretty weird with the whole despair code and going insane thing but the concept was pretty interesting. I regret not taking part in it at the time when those threads were still fresh.
>>
>>39313691
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/15506836/
This is an example.

>>39313529
What kind of occultism?
>>
>>39313691
ah yes. i utilize synchronicity to my advantage. I use it to compound or multiply meaning of events, thus giving them better positive sway over me.

synchronicity can drive people insane. I don't take it that far. I just look at "signs" and connect events and symbols and stuff in order to make my life more spiritual/ to aid positive thoughts/ actions.

basically I always say "only take things as signs when there is a positive outcome". cos otherwise it will make you seem insane/ waste ur time.
>>
>>39313783
i have no idea what kind. i dont know shit about it yet. black magic is cool. all i really know is some Crowley stuff.
>>
>>39313918
Have you noticed any effects of it in your life? Tbh I can see why it could drive people insane after a while, seeing all of those patterns everywhere could do a number on you. Or maybe it's that ghost in the machine shit those /x/ guys were talking about.
>>
>>39314142
i guess it makes things more interesting/ meaningful. Like just a general life enrichment.

but yeah synchronicity is what primarily motivated me to cut down on weed. It's been good.
>>
>>39313928
That stuff can lead you down a nasty rabbit hole, be careful lad. Although if you like Crowley you may be into Blavatsky
>>
>>39314231
i dont plan on actually practicing black magic. I'm a good boi. important warning tho. that shit can fuck you up
>>
>>39314226
Done any opium lately?
>>
>>39314383
It can also make you go a bit nuts too.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.