[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

long term neet feels thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: 1489705059609.png (773KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489705059609.png
773KB, 1280x720px
long term neet feels thread
>>
>>39309159
Been at it for 6 years now. I have like 10 games I could easily be playing right now and I just can't force myself to commit to any of them. I want a freshly-launched, popular MMO to lose myself in again for weeks at a time but the genre's as dead as my social life.
>>
It seems like even though neets seem similar they are all very different individuals and we do share this board culture. The individual vs the collective has been on my mind a lot, that's basically all life is, the individual rarely rises above the collective and so it is only a struggle ultimately.

Without enlightenment values our lives would be very different, and we are always tempted to throw away our individuality.
>>
3 year neet here, probably not even long term compared to some on here but i still hate it
>>
>>39309159
7 year neet hate life want to die everyday and the only time i dont think about suicide is when i force myself to play a game or watch an anime
>>
>>39309159
yeah op i am. 26 kv neet, been on bux since like 2010 or something. going nowhere fast

i cope with videogames and watching videos on artificial inteligence in hopes than ai and technological unemployment will invalidate human life itself, which will probably kill all normies. i like to dream that robots make life unliveable because they outpreform us in all ways possible in job preformances, and everyone is forced to go on welfare as i am. and then the welfare system collapses, the shit hits the fan, i sit back with sunglasses and a cup of chocolate milk and watch as neurotypicals run around in cicrles screaming and killing eachother

stuff like this makes it a bit easier to cope

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ThiClGEBes&t=3743s

>>39309206
destiny 2 is cumming out soon daddy. save ur cummies for it, huueeee~
>>
>>39309159
>tfw only taking 4 classes, commuting to school 3 days a week so it's basically like im a neet with so much free time

I get all of the benefits of being a neet but none of the guilt
>>
>>39309159
Three years.
Never give up, never give in rise from the fire if your going to win.
>>
8 years. It's been 8 years since I dropped school... God, it's been so long.
I won't ever have to work because we own a lot of property but how am I going to get a gf...

I can only hope to find a qt poorfuck gf that will be ok with it.
>>
File: 1490410269467.jpg (25KB, 891x597px) Image search: [Google]
1490410269467.jpg
25KB, 891x597px
>>39309159
>tfw 19y dropout neet
>tfw know I have plenty of time to change but can't find the motivation to do so
god, I need to study for my GED...
>>
File: 1481448020745.jpg (35KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
1481448020745.jpg
35KB, 615x409px
>>39309565
>CAN YOU SPEAK UP PLEASE

That one roastie that gets continuously btfo'd made me kek. I'm willing to bet she has blue hair too.
>>
I'm on 2 years which may seem light in a relative sense. I don't know how I'm supposed to get out because I'm fixated on making myself feel comfortable to avoid anxious feelings and my extreme stress reactions to everyday responsibility. I only have a single 10th grade semester in terms of high school education and I freak out around people so I don't know how I'm supposed to dig myself out of this one
>>
File: 1503180405335.jpg (45KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1503180405335.jpg
45KB, 480x480px
>be 16 in high school
>sit next to smart and shy qt
>attempt to make conversation
>she's so quiet i cant hear her
>Smile and nod
>Turns out she was asking me questions about and was kinda offended that i obviously wasn't listening
>Never speaks to mr again
>>
File: 1444364456768.jpg (11KB, 219x187px) Image search: [Google]
1444364456768.jpg
11KB, 219x187px
>>39310411
Are you me? I think you are me. yea you must be me
>>
>>39309565
Can you tell me how I can get on neetbux?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.