[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump hates the weekend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1903.jpg (227KB, 1242x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1903.jpg
227KB, 1242x1242px
trump always drops his craziest bullshit on Friday's. Why?! Because he hates the weekend. Why does he hate the weekend? Because he's a pumpkin colored trash ferret with Alt-Right copypasta for a brain.
>>
>>39309064
trump is so last year faggot, dude trump ate ice cream dude trump looked at the sun who gives a shit follow someone else
>>
File: 38797.jpg (87KB, 511x414px) Image search: [Google]
38797.jpg
87KB, 511x414px
Fuck off you brainwashed trash. Arpaio was the sole thing stopping AZ from being a hellhole for the cartel and shitty anchor babies.
>>
>>39309434
Quite the opposite. He fucked with regular citizens more than he ever did drug dealers. The police under Arpaio were more of a cartel than any dumb wetback.
>>
>>39309064
Nobody gives a shit
>>>/pol/
>>
>>39309741
Shut up. /r9k/ is not a board dedicated to unemployed virgins. It's one of the few boards that hasn't been moderated into fucking oblivion. Quit stifling discussion.
>>
>>39309707
/Thread

Imagine driving your car and then an officer stops you and proceeds to arrest you because he "thinks" you could be or are an immigrant.
>>
>>39309790
and why would that matter if you're not? fuck off illegal
>>
>>39309064
I live in arizona and Im right, but pardoning arpaio is really fucking stupid.

Arpaio is a huge fucking faggot and hed pull you over and all kinds of shit because you looked mexican or some made up random shit even if your skin was white. Fuck that faggot.

He doesnt give a flying fuck about securing the border or doing anything helpful.
All he wants to do is harass u.s. citizens to fulfill his mommy never hugged me complex.

>>39310651
because its called profiling you stupid faggot fuck
if im not doing anything wrong you have no fucking business bothering me "randomly XD"
it doesnt matter my skin color. It doesnt matter what im doing.
The cops are on MY fucking payroll. They dont get fucking paid to harass me.
I bet youd enjoy cops breaking your fucking door down and arresting you and taking you to jail and wasting 6 hours of your fucking day because they "think" you are an illegal.
Go fuck yourself you stupid fucking cuck.
If you want to be pushed around like a little fucking bitch get the fuck out of my country and go live in europe and suck down some fat muslim cock you sissy bitch.
>>
>>39309064
I always hated Arpaio but between this and the eclipse retweet I gotta hand it to Cheeto this week, he really knows how to piss you bitches off.
>>
>>39310779
>profiling
There's a reason law enforcement constructs profiles based on statistics, it works. Treating everyone the same when certain people are much more likely to be criminals is absurd and a waste of resources.
>>
>>39310928
then arrest white people and niggers
>>
I'm not some left wing spic loving faggot however Arpaio has long been on my radar as a corrupt piece of shit undermining the rule of law. http://www.arpaio.com
He's abused the law for decades and protected his police from legal consequences even during flagrant abuses of power. I miss old 4chan that cared more about protecting themselves from power than it cared what team the person abusing power belonged to. It shouldn't be team republican or team democrat we care about but team 4chan.
>>
>>39311111
White people are the least likely to commit most crimes in the US, I don't know what you're on about. You do know what per capita means righT?
>>
File: 1502333292962.png (139KB, 394x360px) Image search: [Google]
1502333292962.png
139KB, 394x360px
>Be BASED latino Trump supporter
>/pol/ convinced me that Trump actually likes latinos and isn't racist
>See this
>Instantly regret ever listening to them in the first place
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.