[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck does the current generation want to be retarded

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1493221934475.jpg (16KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
1493221934475.jpg
16KB, 500x322px
Why the fuck does the current generation want to be retarded black niggers so much? Whenever I see a middle/high school kid while taking my daily walks around town they're always listening to shitty rap and talking like retards from the ghetto, saying nigga this nigga that after every word.
>>
"hit me up" is my pet peeve
I hear even 40 yr olds use this nigger slang
>>
well i've personaly experienced this first hand and that's because i was influenced by their culture, hip hop, their movies, standup comedians etc.

dont see anything bad with it, bud i understand your point since it often comes off as bad taste
>>
>>39308730
I get looks from older people when I'm out, who I can only assume think that I'm a punk or delinquent. I sort of am a punk, but I think that I'm far from a nig. Maybe you can tell me if I sound like a nig.
>long, shaggy hair
>wear a beanie most days
>plain t-shirts and blue jeans with belt, maybe a bomber jacket
>combat boots or skate shoes
>carry a backpack with useful shit in it, skateboard/longboard, balisong, wallet, and phone
>>
>>39308831
That's not nig at all, that's more punk like you said. What I was referring to wasn't just the way they dressed, but also just the way they act. Tons of kids think it's cool to talk like a retard and mispronounce words, say nigga or bruh after every sentence, and think every black guy or rapper is cool for some reason.
>>
>>39308831

you sound like a bitch ass pussy faggot
>>
File: IMG_1713.png (294KB, 322x436px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1713.png
294KB, 322x436px
>>39308896
Yeah, I don't really act like a nig at all. I don't even listen to rap music, with maybe like two exceptions. I think a "nig" is kind of defined by your character, as you stated, because it's possible to be black and not be involved in thug culture.

>>39308906
>talking like a nig in a thread ousting nigs
You've hit the next level.
>>
File: IMG_1550.png (76KB, 830x844px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1550.png
76KB, 830x844px
>>39308730
Two words: the jew
>>
Jordan Peterson knows why.
>>
>>39308730
>be normal person
>have something other people think is dumb
>do nothing but walk past other person
>"Why the fuck does [insert random group or generation] want to... etc etc"

Some people are legitimately retarded, some people just follow the trend, and a lot of people just don't give a damn because that's they're lifestyle. But that doesn't stop all these people from shit talking others about things they do regardless of how retarded it is.
>>
>>39308730
There is a serious social control agenda going on. The more (((they))) can make the culture niggerified, the easier the population will be to control.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.