[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You will never know how this feels Is there a worse feeling?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

File: 0012.webm (2MB, 270x480px) Image search: [Google]
0012.webm
2MB, 270x480px
>You will never know how this feels

Is there a worse feeling? Fembots, do you realise how incredibly lucky you are?
>>
File: 1503412430265.jpg (36KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1503412430265.jpg
36KB, 499x499px
>>39308659
That's a fucking tranny vagina ain't it
>>
desu I've never been jelly about pussy fapping. Jerking your dick feels way nicer I'd imagine
>>
>>39308681
t. has never seen a vagina
>>
>>39308659
>lucky
my orgasms are 3 seconds of "meh feels ok"
what's to envy? vagina envy doesn't even fucking exist stop memeing. No one would want a vagina, not even women. Except for a select few of you guys who have distorted views of the female gender.
>>
>>39308731
>my orgasms are 3 seconds of "meh feels ok"
are you circumcised?
>>
>>39308731
>3 seconds

then just have more
>>
>>39308755
no i'm not from a third world country. I have an unusually low sex drive though, so i really only masturbate to get "release". That probably has something to do with it.
>>
>>39308659
>Is there a worse feeling?

Knowing I will never make a girl orgasm like that.
>>
>>39308772
I can't just keep going. The whole area gets sensitive and i don't feel horny anymore after one orgasm.
>>
>>39308828
>>39308797
>>39308731
>has vagina
>still has male-tier orgasms

Biology hates you
>>
>>39308857
Yeah i'm also a lesbian with too much testosterone and an essentially "male brain" so i'm pretty much fucked.
>>
>>39308893
>too much testosterone
do you have a big clit?
>>
File: allkindsofjelly.jpg (99KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
allkindsofjelly.jpg
99KB, 500x281px
>>39308659
>two orgasms in 80 seconds
>>
>>39308952
Not fetish-tier. A little bigger than average.
>>
>>39308995
If you have high test shouldn't you have a higher sex drive?
>>
>do you realise how incredibly lucky you are
Yes definitely, which is why I masturbate a lot.
>>
>>39308659
I don't think fembots are lucky. Masturbation is one thing, but males at least don't have to perform a rain dance during sex to achieve orgasm, while for females that is rather hard.
>>
>>39309037
Men do the rain dance to get sex
>>
>>39309025
You'd think i would but it just makes me less emotional and makes it easier for me to build muscle etc.
I think the sex drive thing is either a symptom of my slight schizophrenia somehow or just a fucking defect. I do feel sexual desire but it's maybe once a week to once a month, definitely not normal for regular men OR women. But real men with low sexual drive do exist so i don't think i'm a walking oxymoron or anything.
>>
>>39308659
I much prefer having a penis. Tbqh though I wish I didn't have a sex drive at all. The post wank feeling us the best in the world but within minutes its back to tfw no gf
>>
>>39308659
It feels good to know I'll never have to live with a gaping fishy axe wound between my legs. I wouldn't mind the social benefits of being an actual girl though.
>>
>>39309079
True, but sex isn't usually good for women.
>>
>>39309129
Start taking SSRIs. You're probably depressed anyways, can't hurt.
>>
>>39309161
>social benefits
Allright, i'm not trying to be rude or sarcastic but how can i reap these so called benefits if i don't wan't to use my sexuality? I am genuinely wondering because i strugge socially but i also have a strong moral code.
>>
>>39309210
I'm severely depressed but I've never tried medication. I always fail to articulate how I'm really feeling to my doctor so nothing gets done.
>>
>>39309242
just be attractive, men will do the rest
>>
>>39309210
>start taking SSRIs
>can't hurt

I'd kill you if I had the chance
>>
>>39308659
>you will never know what an orgasm feels like
really made me think
>>
>>39309079
Would they still do that if the sex itself wasn't pleasurable?
I doubt.
>>
>>39309242
People tend to be more sympathetic towards, and willing to help, women.
It's not always just about wanting to have sex with them, humans, and men especially, have a natural instinct to protect women.
People generally care about you more.
Even the benefits that are based on sexuality don't require you to actually have sex with anybody, but I'm assuming by the
>i strugge socially but i also have a strong moral code
that you wouldn't want to manipulate people like that, which is nice.
>>
>>39309104
Pick up Solaray Organic fenugreek, take the two pill dosage of 1240mg/day. Maybe start with just 1 for a few days.
It's cheap on Amazon.
As someone who formerly had a low drive, it works like nothing I've ever seen.
I'm curious about how it'll affect you though.
>>
>>39309307
Sorry i know that sounded asshole-ish. Wanna tell me your bad experieces with them? How'd they fuck you up.
>>
>>39309463
It's not an issue for me, i don't want to solve it. It may seem retarded but i feel more clear headed, smarter and more rational than high sex-drive people. I know sex is the most primal urge of all and not having it is largely unnatural, but that's just it. It's literally the most primal thing there is, the one thing we as a species want to do. I enjoy being able to make rational desicions based on what's good (according to me), not what will get me pussy/make me more attractive as a potential mate. I enjoy living in my superiority-complex clouded mind. Don't wanna muddle that with sex drive. And yeah it's a fundamental part of human experience. I've experienced it, it was nice, but not mindblowing. It may be cause i lacked the proper romantic connection.
Sage for blogpost.
>>
>>39309435
Right but how does sympathy and help (in which context? When i'm in danger which is never?), help me do well socially? Or am i misinterprentating "social benefits".
>>
>>39309874
Oh forgot to add, how does that help when i have a big thing about being seen as "le strong independent" etc. I don't want to market myself as a weak fragile piece of shit that needs help. This probably sounds self defeating, i hear it now when i type it out. Bah. But for real would you want to be weak and helpless just because you want other men to come to your rescue? When you have a body that can defend itself perfectly? Be grateful you have a body that can be strong without extreme training regimes at least.
>>
>>39309874
If you fuck things up, people will go easier on you.
People are more tolerant of awkwardness and shyness in women.
>>
>>39309915
>how does that help when i have a big thing about being seen as "le strong independent"
Jews have tricked you.
>>
>>39309966
I'm fine with that. I'm still the same too high test lesbian that's been posting most of these. Being a submissive housewife would be just as damaging to my psychology as it would be to yours.
>>
>>39309685
Let me forcefully impregnate your womb you hairy failure
>>
>>39310118
>let me
>forcefully
If i let you do it, it's not forceful/rape (?). Still no i wouldn't have children of my own.
>>
>>39308659
I think it balances out. Men get shittier orgasms but a near guarantee of actually having them. Women have better orgasms but no guarantee they will ever happen. Be happy with the positive side of what you've got.
>>
>>39308659
and women don't know what having a penis feels like
>>
>>39311568
>what having a penis feels like
not that great
>>
>>39311638
>not that great
that's probably how most women would reply to "how does if feel to have a vagina". we can never know which genital is better or worse because we can only experience one of them. They both have their ups and downs but biologically women seem to get the short end of the stick. If they want to procreate, that is.
>>
>>39311638
Why not? Because you can be kicked in the nuts?
>>
>>39312048
>Because you can be kicked in the nuts?
Are you a guy with a fetish?
>>
>>39308659
>Fembots
quick perpetuating this stupid meme
>>
>>39312126
they should just start saying femanons.
i'm this close to buying a 4chan pass
>>
File: 510.jpg (18KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
510.jpg
18KB, 367x500px
>>39308893
>unironically believes in male/female brains

lmaoooo
>>
File: desk.png (93KB, 827x319px) Image search: [Google]
desk.png
93KB, 827x319px
>>39312197
I put them in "these things" which was meant ironically. you know what i mean bby.
you like my desk? drew this myself
>>
>>39312230
>drawing tablet
>drawing notebook
>not mechanical keyboard
>shitty ass mouse
>smoking
gas yourself/10
>>
>>39312273
im already gassing myself as you may have noticed by the
>smoking
what do you have against art, you can draw your own waifus and make money off that, it's cash as fuck. also
>shitting on cheap mice
have fun with your Razer Ouroboros Supreme Gaming Mouse or whatever overpriced ugly shit you delude yourself to think makes your shitposting experience better
>>
>>39312197
so you admit women aren't inferior to men
>>
>>39312126
females can be robots. that's not a meme.
>>
>>39308659
I prefer having a penis and I'm thankful for it, bleeding your guts out once a month for 30 years and delivering a baby sounds too stupidly complicated just for "better" orgasms
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.