[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 6' femazon >hate chads and guys with that sort

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 5

File: tall.png (336KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tall.png
336KB, 500x667px
>be 6' femazon
>hate chads and guys with that sort of attitude that hit on you aggressively
>hate normie culture
>prefer a virgin guy or maybe slightly experienced
>still want a guy taller than me
>even though it's really shallow don't like the idea of a dicklet, don't even know how it feels just don't like the idea of him being small or average
>want le "good genes" face hair etc
>am boring neet loser

Why am I so demanding in my standards despite being a loser? Do any femanons identify with this?
>>
File: IMG_2363.jpg (65KB, 755x629px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2363.jpg
65KB, 755x629px
>>39307370
Hypergamy
Lurk more faggot
>>
>>39307370
lol @ that daddy longlegs picture

Anyway lower your standards, literally. Or look deep in STEM courses for awkward tall guys.
>>
>>39307370
welcome to female hypergamy
>>
>>39307410
Is it a good or a bad thing? Should you strive to avoid it?
>>
Noice b8 m8
Origimi
>>
post your feet
post your feet

you r

feet

okay?
>>
>>39307370
I meet all of your standards, PLEASE be my loser femazon gf
>>
>>39307370
I fucked a 6'1" fembot and I'm 5'8"
Basically seduced her by insulting her height and being confident, after she pretend that she wouldn't fuck manlets

It was good, dem legs
>>
>>39307370
its instinct. no matter how much you don't personally want children, your brain is hardwired to go after good genes for your offspring.
>>
>>39307531
Some girls are sluts though, she doesn't seem to be
>>
tfw no tall slut gf
>>
am femazon too, same feelings here ;-;
>>
>>39307701
are you still a virgin?
was there ever a guy you considered?
>>
You can have all the standards you want, doesn't mean you'll ever get what you want. Yes, just like a short guy you're at a massive disadvantage because of your height. Yes, most likely you will not get a guy that's taller than you, certainly not taller AND good looking.

So you can stay alone with those standards, or you can come back down to reality.
>>
>>39307837
How can you come down if you legitimately have these standards? You can't just 'force' taste
>>
>>39307856
He's just butthurt. Don't lose your standards, it's all you have.
>>
>>39307434
It's a sort of prisoner's dilemma deal. It's the natural reproductive strategy for women when viewed individually, but there are lots of benefits to adopting monogamy as a group. Tiny things like allowing settlements to form, states to arise, technology to develop, shit like that. Things that work on longer timescales, only work with large scale adoption of the practoce and do not directly benefit an individual over their lifespan.
>>
>>39307434
Can you not see?
It benefits chads(they get more girls) and girls that are slightly above average to below average(most girls rather share an 10/10 than get total dedication from a 6/10 or 7/10)
It hurts most guys and stacys(they don't have chad to themselves.
>>
>>39307856

Because the years will pass by and you'll get more and more lonely, sooner or later you will make the decision to either lower them or stay alone your entire life. And you have to make that decision much earlier in life than a guy would, because you simply do not have the time. I hope for your sake you make the right one and find happiness.
>>
File: 1468635298709.png (179KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
1468635298709.png
179KB, 500x358px
>>39307370
>Short girls want tall guys
>Tall girls want tall guys
>Tall girls act like being tall is a reason to act entitled
>Fat girls fell for this "Thicc" meme and act entitled and now ALSO want tall guys.
>>
>>39307982
manlets unite!
>>
>>39307966
how does it benefit a chad if this girl doesn't like chads and is a virgin?
>>
>>39307370
If you live in NYC, you should let me take you out to dinner sometime this upcoming week. I'll take you out to a nice italian restaurant in the west village, and I'm going to have my own apartment in williamsburg in a couple of days.

Only thing is that I have shit self esteem. I've managed to beat it back and I only get depression and think I'm a worthless piece of shit every so often, but it still, it crops up here and there

Of course, there's no way realistically you live in NYC or a willing to be taken out to dinner
Also I'm 6' as well so I guess that excludes me
>>
>>39308070
Damn I feel like an idiot I should have read through the thread first to see that OP was not replying and probably just a troll
>>
>>39308094
I replied 3 times so far
>>
>>39307370
>be 6'6
>hate chads and never hit on women even though i could do quite well if I did
>hate normie culture
>have sexual experience but don't really sleep around
>have a 9 inch cock
>fairly handsome
>am more interested in women who are boring neet losers than 'fun' and 'adventurous' 21st century middle class cast-types
>not interested in you at all you stupid cumdumpster

How does that feel? I'm 28 and I'm pretty sure I'm starting to transcend the pull of women to see things more rationally, to only be interested in those who I have a real connection with and not care in the slightest if I don't get that. It's been a long and depressing road to get here, but I think it's finally happened.

Y'all jelly or...
>>
>>39308027
Hypergamy is good in the sense that it's basically eugenics. Women breed with the top men. But usually, since women are such cunts and men are so nice and fair, hypergamy means that the top alpha women actually get none, since the Chads are busy banging any women he can except for the top ones. This pic >>39307410 is fairly accurate.
It's bad since it causes resentment, and all the masses of men without a woman will resort to crime, violence, or just taking up resources.
>>
I bet you are a 300lb whale only fat grils have boy problems
>>
File: 1460400425093.jpg (1MB, 6000x3375px) Image search: [Google]
1460400425093.jpg
1MB, 6000x3375px
>>39308015
>Fucked up on meds
>like 7 pills
>didn't want to eat because they made me not hungry
>malnutrition
>end up manlet
>"LOL XD OMG ARE YOU 14?"

Remember, body positive is only one way.
>>
>>39308126
>anon says he's interested in boring neet losers
>OP says she was one in OP
>anon says he doesn't like her

It's your choice brah, but I don't get a cunt vibe from OP. It's rare. My cunt detector (cunt radar) is silent right now. Why would you reject OP? You're even more extreme than me brah.
>>
>>39308117
Well, do you live in NYC or the tristate area? If so, are you willing to be taken out be a decently looking, fairly well-paid anon and see if there is the potential for something nice to be between us?
>>
>>39308027
>wants a guy taller than 6'
>wants a guy with a larger than average dick
>wants him to have nice face and hair
Fucking read OP and her stupid lamenating she wants chad
>>
>>39308150
if the 10/10 women are really missing out on the 8-10/10 dudes (which is not true in my opinion) then they can easily go for a 6-7 with a personality they like and still produce strong and healthy offspring.

The last part is true though and it's getting worse, from what I see literally 100% of women now go for the top 5-10% of guys. Of course guys below that can still get a girlfriend or whatever, but there is always this attitude like the girl is doing them a favour and a resentment in the case of a long term relationship. Social media has totally ruined women and made them all thing that they are desirable far beyond what they actually are. We are going to see a lot more Elliot Rogers and pathetic neet losers with no self esteem in the next couple of generations.
>>
>>39307701
do you agree with that part too?

>even though it's really shallow don't like the idea of a dicklet, don't even know how it feels just don't like the idea of him being small or average
>>
>>39308179
Maybe I wouldn't reject her IRL, I'm more making the point that I don't care either way and the fact that she is a woman who might specifically be interested in me doesn't matter. A few years ago I would've described myself with a 'haha where you from? Even though its not likely haha but just in case haha' etc.
>>
>>39308245
She wants a chad who would not act like a douchebag like chad and would be too autistic to bang every other girl in town. No different to any other normie/roastie, just part of a different social group.
>>
>>39308291
That's evolution brah. I've done my fair share of talking to cunt women online, and I'm not getting that here on my cunt detector (cunt radar). But we need guys like you and me to exist so everyone can be brought back down to earth.
>>
>>39307800
still a virgin, i'm too socially awkward to talk to the guys i have liked

>>39308282
no, doesn't matter as long as i would be able to feel it
>>
>>39309130
What would you do if a sexy ass manlet hit on you?
>>
>>39309146
all the guys i've had crushes on have been my height, none taller actually - but that's jsut because i haven't met a tall guy with the right personality yet ;w;

tldr i like to think that i wouldn't go for it but who knows

tfw no tall boy that will look down at me and kiss my forehead ;w;
>>
>>39309249
I think it'd be cute to have a gf who's slightly shorter than me (6'6) and exaggerate the height distance treating her like she's smol.
>>
>>39309317
am 178cm so i'm not the gal for you ;_; sry anon
>>
>>39309346
It's not like a robot has any room to be choosy.
>>
>>39309382
if you're that tall, you have more than enough room to be choosy
>>
>>39307370
>not becoming an amazon mommy gf and making a boy dress up like a girl for you
This is why you have failed
>>
>>39309402
I'm socially retarded and have no idea how to use that room.
>>
>>39309414
lift and be confident a d make intense eye contact a lot
>>
>>39309440
>be confident
>intense eye contact
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I am lifting though
>>
I-I-I'm 6'3
>>
>>39308181
Have you ever had someone accept this yet?
>>
>>39309468
d-date me

oriririgiginaliooorriiiririgio
>>
>>39309446
that's good anon! sry i'm not tall enoughforyou
>>
>hate chads
lel
>>
>>39309563
I like everything from short enough that people would call me a pedo to taller than me, don't worry about it.
>>
>>39307370
>tfw a good amount of 6' and taller guys are bro tier
>tfw 5'6 and tried to be a Chad

Lol small dogs bark loud
>>
>>39309514
W-will do heheh
>>
>>39307486
You're the same 30 something year old faggot who said that he lost his self respect in the 90's, aren't you? Fucking stop it. This is disgusting.
>>
>>39309649

LOL no that was me.

i find really tall women frightening somehow
>>
>>39307370
Nice rollplaying.
Where are you and can you post a pic of your neck?
>>
>>39309563
re you are tall enough for me
>>
File: ddtud.jpg (647KB, 2492x3543px) Image search: [Google]
ddtud.jpg
647KB, 2492x3543px
I like tall women.
Too bad they don't like me
>>
>>39307837
idk I'd fuck her

I'm 6'3" fat and unemployed with an above average 7 inch dick

whats ur # bby
>>
>>39307410
I like how the top female is asexual and don't give a shit
>>
>>39311459
She can't not fuck above her level, so she doesn't fuck.
>>
>>39311459

Thats the extremely attractive stacy who works at a law firm and makes 500k and has such ridiculously high standards that nobody can match it so she ends up dying alone
>>
>>39308166
im 19, 5'2 and there are some friends whom i see yearly and they always say that i look like a 15 year old. Is there any hope for my face? or am i stuck with the baby face until i hit the late 30s?
>>
>5'11 femazon.
>All my bfs have have been shorter than me.
>I dont mind but always scared guys wont like me due to height.
>I want be cute small
>>
>>39311623
Here's your (You)
What color are you and are you in the US?
>>
>>39310818
how tall are you anon? are you sure I'm tall enoughforyou?
>>
>>39310818
or are you the same anon that likes all heights?
>>
I have all of these traits add me in discord I even have tons of money

If you can get by a true robots personality then maybe we can make this work
>>
>tfw no girlfriend as tall as I am (6'1) with good genetics
>>
>>39312173
>>39312191
I am the same tall anon.
>>
are you sticks and bones? like me some tall girls with some meat on them
>>
>>39307370
>6'4 white dude with decent genes
>basically a complete anti-normie
>both a technical virgin and a little experience
>average sized penis
So close OP, good luck to you I guess
>>
hi OP, no that's normal. I'm 6'3" and had a GF who was 6'4", she played basketball for a college as center. she hates that I was shorter, but she was intimating to most dudes. she was also from Poland and I'm Merican.

pussy was super wet tho. just keep your head up OP, you'll get a dude, 6'0" isn't that tall
>>
You won't find a tall guy with good genetics who is a virgin and isn't Chad

But keep chasing the impossible, you do you gurl
>>
>>39307982
Tall guys Fucking love shorties

t. 6'7" lanklet
>>
>>39312533
what do you mean, technical virgin?
>>
I'm assuming you're not still in high school...

If you are, though, where are you :)
>>
>>39309649
At least he's not asking for bobs or vegene
>>
>>39307370
>Why am I so demanding in my standards despite being a loser?

Because you're a typical cunt that grew up being told you are a princess. Besides being boring, stupid, lazy, and ugy you think you deserve it all. You should face reality and realize your own worth: dog shit.
>>
>>39307514
explain in overly specific detail
>>
>>39313756
why? who wants to know?
>>
>>39307370
No one wants you, you will die alone or with a man that doesn't really want you but had to settle
Your life is a lie, go out and live the lie
>>
>>39313937
a manlet who wants to fuck a lanklet girl
>>
>>39311032
same anon. its a bad feel
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.