[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kicked out of house

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (259KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
259KB, 1500x1000px
Who else here /kickedout/ ??

I called my roommate a wallhopper and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get the boot. Anyone else go through this?
>>
I wouldn't be in any danger of going through that because I'm not an ignorant racist.
>>
We were arguing about chores and it just came out. I'm not sure how my other roommates will feel, the house is only 2/5 white including me.
>>
Also I'm pretty sure they talk shit about me in Spanish but I can't tell because I'm not a Mexican
>>
>>39306324

Are you on a lease or anything?
Do you have any legal basis to live there?

He can't kick you out just because you hurt his fee fees.
>>
No it's a month to month situation, kind of a loose renting deal. I'm just worried that the rest of the household will gang up on me, it's not the first time they've heard me use racial slurs.
>>
So why can't you just not say those things?
I don't see any problems but ones you've created for yourself. Maybe it's best to find somewhere else to live.
>>
>>39306972
>so why cant you just not say those things

Because hes fucking retarded.
>>
I can't hold it in, it's why I don't drink anymore. Every time I drink I end up ranting about Jews and stuff. It's how my brain thinks and if I let my guard down (intoxication, anger) it slips out.

A few weeks ago I dropped something in the kitchen and said "nigger" in front of one of my roommates, I immediately said "I didn't mean that" but I don't think he believed me.
>>
>>39307061
At least you're aware of it to that degree. What can be done about it?
>>
>>39307272
Not live around Jews and minorities?
>>
>>39307501
They are room mates, he doesnt have much control over who shacks up with him unless he specifically filters out all but Caucasians.
>>
OP here, I don't even hate minorities I just browse /pol/ too much and 4chan in general.
>>
Do you happen to be from Pennsylvania?
>>
>>39307664
No I'm from Portland, OR
>>
>>39307711
My bad I thought I knew you
>>
>>39307061
Are you sure you're not just completely unaware of yourself? Are you sure you're not just poor white trash?
>>
>>39308123
I'm poor and I voted Trump, you be the judge. I just have messed my brain up with racist memes and being an alcoholic for years. I feel like there's no going back.
>>
>>39307593
This is easily achievable by having at least 2 friends to board with, and setting up housing on your own with a landlord. It's cheaper too.
>>
>>39308415
Well you could stop drinking and stop consuming cancerous juvenile white trash memes.
>>39308492
>having at least 2 friends
Fuck off, normalshit
>>
>>39308649
I did stop drinking, but every time I see a brown person I immediately think "nigger"
>>
>>39308815
How do I fix this? Should I start browsing reddit instead?
>>
>>39308894
No, reddit has become a toxic hellhole. That would be like recommending a somali pirate to get used to american culture by moving to the USSR.
>>
>>39309005
Can it be any worse than this place?
>>
>>39306324
Sometimes I wish that would happen to me. I think that's where life starts.
>>
File: 1502749316717.gif (240KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1502749316717.gif
240KB, 320x320px
>>39308894
I don't know, I guess stop being white trash? I mean, what's it to you if a guy is a nigger or not? Some /pol/ack will jump in and talk about statistics and crime and history, but the individual is e better outcome predictor than their group membership, categorically. People who hold these beliefs have either failed in some way or believe they've failed in some way, and are tremendously insecure about it. Too anxious to leave the house without a gun? Must be criminal niggers. Struck out with a woman? Must be race mixing niggers. Didn't get into a good school? Must be affirmative action niggers.

The problem is that when you start thinking that way, everybody is somebody's nigger. There's always someone to blame for failure, and it's a lot easier path than turning your failures inward and focusing on self-improvement. You are the ultimate predictor of your own outcomes, senpai, not niggers or immigrants or women or whoever. It's hard to take responsibility for yourself but I promise it's the only path forward that leads to anything valuable. Otherwise you'll just grow up afraid and insecure and angry at the world.
>>
>>39309023
You tell me, literally 90% of this place's population is former redditors.
>>
>>39309074
I guess I just don't want to live in a world where I have to put up with monkeyshines. I don't hate anyone, but I'm a race realist. I just am tired of having to hold back slurs, is there therapy for this?
I'm too poor to not live with minorities.
>>
>>39306324
>wallhopper

I dont know whats worse. You living with a spic or living with a spic and then thinking it would be a good idea to call him a wallhopper
>>
>>39309233
>too poor to live with minorities
literally go be poor somewhere else. There are various counties that have >90% white populations out west, and they often have manufacturing jobs open.
>>
>>39309233
Basically the way someone speaks is reflective of their respect for the social order, so if you run around screaming about wetbacks and slopes, people assume a lot of things about you. Being a "race realist", what does that even mean when the individual is the ultimate outcome predictor? Why even consider these things relevant? Unless you're an anthropologist, and you're not, other people's race has no relevance to your life, so why worry about it at all? Especially when you're poor, see, because there's one predictor of having a generally hard life, and that's poverty. You should show solidarity with other poor people, not try to claim superiority over them through such a meaningless metric as race.
>>
is buying a lock, chain and handcuffs a bad idea as a way out if you get kicked out? im personally terrified of trying to hang or shoot myself but after about 4 days chained and cuffed to a tree in some deep woods put a 45 right above the ear and hope for the best

think this method even though long is a good idea? i cannot risk shootibg myself anywhere around people i would hate myself so bad if i lived as a potato

how bad would dehydration and no food even be?
>>
>>39309304
Ya but IQ and crime stats say otherwise, I'm poor because I'm a felon not stupid. In general brown people are not as good as whites.

And that's besides the point, I find racism funny and that's how I've normalized it. I don't hold anything against huge groups but race is a good indicator of many things if I don't know someone.
>>
>>39306324
The fuck, every Mexican I've ever met is fine with jokes like that
>>
>>39309383
>IQ and crime stats
Those talk about groups, anon, not individuals.
>>39309383
>race is a good indicator of many things if I don't know someone.
If you don't know someone, why are you so worried about them?

And little bro... You're a felon. Surely the irony of saying that brown people are inferior to whites isn't lost on someone who is white and been to prison. Is that the black person's fault too?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.