/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> be last year > Tech class at high school going to compete

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: received_1556101511071957.jpg (51KB, 1080x449px) Image search: [Google]
received_1556101511071957.jpg
51KB, 1080x449px
> be last year
> Tech class at high school going to compete at tech competition for random stuff
> All guys except one 8/10 girl
> We talk a little but she is more focused on another guy but still got her number somehow
> Class makes it to nationals but I can't go cause family vacation planned
> We talk a lot thru text but she says she has a crush on the other guy
> Be supportive and support her to ask him out
> Few months later we stopped talking and I forget about her
> She messaged me out of the blue and says she never liked the other guy
> "Anon that was just a diversion. I actually really liked you but I made it up that I liked (friend) so I can talk to you more"
> Mfw
> We start talking more
> I start getting attracted to her more after she said that
> At some point jokingly mention sex life
> Find out we are both virgins
> Hard to believe because she is 8/10 but apparently is just as socially autistic as I am
> Pass around idea of us having sex but never fully say it directly
> Finally convince her to say it
> She sends pic related
> We actually start planning a day to fuck
> Actually get a date down
> Get hotel room on that day
> We watch a movie and just talk instead
> Don't actually fuck
> she just goes home and I was too scared to initiate
> Literally the closest I came to losing my virginity and I blew it
> Never brought it up again, eventually stopped talking
> Literally will never even come close to something like that again

I'm going to die a miserable virgin.
>>
Damn that's sad as fuck. Holy fuck that made me sad.
>>
Fuck off to >>>/b/ dumb faggot
>>
>>39305874
>Find out we are both virgins
Nah.
>>
>>39305874
i feel for you. only reason i ever lost my virginity was just sucking up and going for it
>>
>>39305874
Fuck off, fucking normo.
>>
>>39305874

WHY DID YOU LET HER SLIP MAAN?
>>
This has to be a fucking joke even I'm not that autistic
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.