[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honest question. How does it feel to know that every girl you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: used_goods.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
used_goods.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
Honest question.

How does it feel to know that every girl you will ever kiss has already sucked another cock?
>>
File: 611.jpg (51KB, 640x718px) Image search: [Google]
611.jpg
51KB, 640x718px
>>39305688
>How does it feel to know that every girl you will ever kiss has already sucked another cock?
0*-1=0, my dude
>>
>tfw there's a girl out there who you devirgin'd and now all her future bfs have to live with a girl I fucked in the ass
>>
You don't think about other cocks because she just sucked my cock and fucked my cock.

Lol
>>
Yes because I'm in an insecure faggot.
>>
>>39305688
source please, good sir. in an original way
>>
Jokes on the you, I'm never going to kiss a girl.
>>
I kiss women. I'm nice to women that aren't shit infested cunts from r9k
>>
I'm gay
And it feels even worse knowing if I ever kiss another boy he will have sucked dicks by then
>>
>>39305688
Not great.

But you can get past it. Especially if it leads into you getting your dick sucked.
>>
You don't think about it. Do you think about your mothers and grand mothers getting pounded out by your fathers? No, that's just weird. Its a shitty thought but you move forward. As long as she wasn't a total slut you'll be alright. If she sucks your dick too its fine.
>>
>>39305804
Not if you go for a straight fella
>>
>>39305936
I only like really faggy gayboys
>>
You just don't think about it. I was a virgin when I met my boyfriend, but I know he fucked quite a few girls and guys before me.

At the moment, it doesn't matter. They are all in the past and this person is focused on you and you alone.
>>
>>39306114
It makes sex less special if they've given it to 50 other people before you.
>>
>>39305688
>every girl you will ever kiss
what in the world did he mean by this
>>
>>39305804
Not just that.
Dicks who have been inside his ass, also.
>>
>>39306114
You are a girl.
Complete different animal.
>>
>>39306114
you don't care because a man wants to be a womans first, a but a woman wants to be a mans last
>>
>>39306124
I was just happy he knew what he was doing. It had been two years since he last got laid, so he was a little sloppy, but it wa a still amazing.

>>39306231
Exactly. The only way he is getting that dick wet again is from lube or an agreed upon threesome
>>
>>39306269
>The only way he is getting that dick wet again is from lube or an agreed upon threesome
Don't you lubricate? Or are you a fag?
>>
>>39305688
I don't get why men think their body parts are disgusting. If going further, kissing and touching is also disgusting. Lots of slime and bacteria. Sex itself is disgusting for a creature from another planet. Your gf eats stuff you absolutely hate and wouldn't eat her half chewed food. The food turns into shit while you have sex. Human body is super disgusting in general.
>>
>>39306204
then it would be bestiality
>>
>>39305688
Eh. Dont care. Still railing her anyway, now she sucks my dick and swallows.
>>
>>39305688
That's a loving beej.
>>
I make every girl I fuck suck my dick, so we are even.
>>
>>39305688
Not sure about the future but i managed to get all my sexual relationships from virgins too nervous to even communicate with others let alone see or suck those peoples dicks.
>>
>>39305688
idk I should ask them how does it feel to suck a dick thats already been inside other women, even a woman's asshole
>>
>>39307657
Normies don't care about how many sexual partner the person they're banging has had. It's so alien a concept to be turned off by something so simple and natural and wide spread that they honestly won't get it at first.
>>
>>39305688
i don't see what the big deal is, dick tastes great
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.