[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where might one go to buy a suicide pill?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1498367216377.jpg (126KB, 604x516px) Image search: [Google]
1498367216377.jpg
126KB, 604x516px
Where might one go to buy a suicide pill?
>>
>>39304238
hardware store, it's labeled "rat poison"
>>
>>39304238
Ask your doctor for one
>>
>>39304238
Look up amitriptyline and the best mix for a peaceful death (something to stop you from throwing up, some valium for good measure etc.) Should be easy to find. Set up a bitcoin wallet and buy them on a marketplace of your choice. Take as indicated. Sleep tight, anon.
>>
File: 1502138714520.jpg (378KB, 1239x795px) Image search: [Google]
1502138714520.jpg
378KB, 1239x795px
>>39304238
Use the helium method anon. It's all the rage these days.

Just know it's very permanent
>>
>>39304238
Deepweb
I would recommend barbiturates
you could also go for opiates or some kind of actual poison like ricin
>>
>>39304238
Darknet nlack market, also if you have a garage you can do carbon monoxide poisoning.
>>
>>39304743
Nitrogen does the same job with lower risk of adverse effects.
>>
File: 1502142855349.gif (734KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
1502142855349.gif
734KB, 220x220px
>>39304825
Really now? I'll consider it. This is my preferred method of life ever becomes /toomuch/. Is nitrogen cheaper or more expensive?
>>
>>39304873
I haven't checked in ages. I seem to remember that nitrogen was slightly harder to get a hold off, but I might just be getting that backwards.

Apparently helium can rarely provoke some gnarly (possibly allergic?) reactions when taken in larger quantities. Obviously that makes death much less easy and painless.
As far as I know, with Nitrogen this is super unlikely to impossible.
>>
>>39304873
>>39305021
Also used by some us states for gas chamber executions I believe, but don't quote me on that.
>>
File: 1500495685378.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500495685378.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
OP here. Didn't expect to get any replies desu.
So basically I gotta get on the deepweb to get any sort of lethal pills?
I don't want to try any method that isn't just taking a pill. I'm going to take a bunch of loans, fly out to some nice remote place, spend the day/night listening to music and looking at stars, then pop the pill. I need to know what pill will definitely work though. And I haven't decided on where to go yet. Any suggestions?
>>
>>39305186
Go to southeast asia.
Spend days chilling on the beach.
Spend nights fucking whores bareback because aids-shmaids, you're dead anyway.
All the pills you need are perscrption but legal so importing should be possible for personal use. Who knows, maybe you'll find out you want to live after all. Godspeed.
>>
>>39304701
I can get 56 tablets of amitryptyline at 25mg each. That'll be enough to kill, right? Your getting my hopes up. I wanna do this asap.
>>
>>39305698
That would constitute only a little over 2.5g, not nearly enough. You'll want at least 7, 8 if you're on the heavier side. Don't go too either. The trick is getting as close as possible to that sweet spot.

Don't just take them as is. Sleep on it and if you are still 100% sure this is the right way, look up the correct formula and do it properly.
Fucking up pills is easy, you will fail painfully and might be braindamaged or something.
>>
>>39305698
>>39305835
Also, definitely take antiemetics before, so you dont throw up and choke on your own puke.

If this is going to be your last act, there is no reason to not get it right and risk becoming a potato. This will also give you the chance to think about it some more and be sure of your needs and wishes. Don't rush. Take it easy.
>>
>>39305910
Thanks for the help. I've been debating this for 3 years and now I'm sure of it.
The thought of dying doesn't even scare me. I'm actually excited to leave the city, go on some adventure then fall asleep forever. Can't wait.
>>
File: 2b3.jpg (300KB, 1440x960px) Image search: [Google]
2b3.jpg
300KB, 1440x960px
why kill yourself when you can kill others?

you're already going to die you might as well take some people with you.

It's not like killing yourself without killing other people will make the world like you or something.
>>
>>39306157
>I'm actually excited to leave the city, go on some adventure
Can't you do it without the kys part? If something still excites you, don't just throw your life away yet
>>
get a bunch of apples
crush up the seeds
eat the seeds
20 and you're a fucking goner
>>
>>39306210
Well the only way to do this is to take out a bunch of loans. I don't wanna deal with that. Plus I had already decided to kill myself ages ago. The adventure part is just an added bonus. Better than doing it in my room.
>>
>>39306157
I originally wish you the best of luck and hope you have a fun time.
>>
>>39304873
>Is nitrogen cheaper or more expensive?
Does it even matter at that point?
>>
>>39304873
1. Eat a whole tablet of sleeping pills
2. Before going unconscious, put a oven bag on your head
3. Tie an elastic loop around your neck to seal it tight
4. Lie down

You'll be unconscious in a few minutes and be dead by half an hour. Painless. Only risk of failure is you being uncovered while in the process of suffocating, so don't fuck this part up by not telling anyone you are taking your life away.
>>
don't do anything that you can't undo. Suicide is a one way tripe that can never be taken back. you have one life, so use it up as much as possible
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.