[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BETA FAG HATE THREAD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 10

File: UsKBIRX.jpg (65KB, 423x750px) Image search: [Google]
UsKBIRX.jpg
65KB, 423x750px
Betas are such huge nuisances.

I want to live in a world with no betas, where everyone acts civilized and normal, and people are just generally a pleasure to have around. Seeing weirdos acting retarded is infuriating, and girls be creeped out all the time. Its annoying as shit to see those freaks struggling with normal life making everyone elses life less comfortable.

Just be fucking normal you fags, or else just get the fuck out of society and stop being such eye-sores.
>>
I'm speechless. I promise I don't look that bad.

As for being an edge lord online I'm guilty as charged .

I'm done with that. Yeah I don't know what to say, I usually don't say much in public to strangers.
>>
File: stop-hitting-yourself-meme.jpg (72KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
stop-hitting-yourself-meme.jpg
72KB, 540x540px
>bully people into being betas
>y u so beta?
>>
>>39303602

Cont

I guess it doesn't matter if I'm an edge lord online but not at all Irl.

It doesn't matter, online and irl aren't really separated anymore. So yeah I got the memo, finally.

I've been here for a long time, and I've been so used to being a net troll. It was fun, it was glorious, but it's over and it's not okay.

I'm not part of some group, my voice is for me alone. I dug my way out let's see if they can too but I won't be dragged back by other creeps back into rank.
>>
There's no excuse for poor behavior, but I never got the benefit of the doubt. I just didn't belong so I went my own way.
>>
File: 15315.jpg (14KB, 325x233px) Image search: [Google]
15315.jpg
14KB, 325x233px
>>39303612

(pic related how it should be done at a young age)

Bullying also leads to conformity which is my point. My best guess at why Americans have the most beta fags,is cuz "oh we gotta celebrate the uniqueness of individuals, every kid is special and can be whatever kind of person they desire"
that kind of thinking is what allowed the toleration of degeneracy such as furries and emo "im-obviously-the-protagonist" fags

people need to act like normal human beings and thats that, if you a freak you should be set fucking straight
>>
>>39303730

Beating someone doesn't work. It just makes them more weird and withdrawn.

I agree with setting children straight but brute Force injury is not the way.
>>
>>39303780
violence is just one of many tools to educate
>>
>>39304030

But violence itself is not education, and without education the violence is... bleh
>>
>>39303730
>omega faggot tries to bully retarded betas

You are pathetic m8.
>>
Not a beta, just misguided most of my life.
>>
>>39303780
>It just makes them more weird and withdrawn.
Not really, it work, but beating someone and being violent without reason are different things OP is a faggot, a bitter insecure faggot that believes crying over people that is as pathetic as him will help him.

I'm in good therms with most of the kids i bullied at some point, bullying does play a role, , but keep in mind, currentlymost bullies are not JOCKS, but bitter poorfags and fat kids. Chad doesnt care about the betas, Chad can befriend a beta guy if he has the chance.
>>
File: male_hierarchy.jpg (718KB, 540x2656px) Image search: [Google]
male_hierarchy.jpg
718KB, 540x2656px
Without betas there would be no society as we know.
>>
>>39304118

Chad can't bully me anyway
>>
I'm not scared of men.

Air planes and sonic booms yes but not men unless they are absolutely tremendous like 7'4 350 lbs of muscle.
>>
>>39304133
Gamma positive here
>>
>>39304133
the reason this chart is shit because it implies there's pack we're all in when there isn't
>>
Its not about bullying, would prefer less interaction if possible, its more of a strong urge to rid of them, not wanting betas around, yada yada. Again would not mind if people either became normal human beings who can behave properly in social situations, OR just be rid of themselves.
>>
>>39304252

But I behave fine in social situations, unless you count my posts on r9k as such.
>>
File: eh-shrug.jpg (7KB, 220x200px) Image search: [Google]
eh-shrug.jpg
7KB, 220x200px
>>39304133
I don't think this is an accurate representation of society. As far as i can tell its just a spectrum of people who got it more figured out and then people less so
>>
File: F05q4Jp.jpg (523KB, 1200x1850px) Image search: [Google]
F05q4Jp.jpg
523KB, 1200x1850px
>>39304297
>I don't think this is an accurate representation of society. As far as i can tell its just a spectrum of people who got it more figured out and then people less so
There's a better chart.
>inb4 90 percent of r9k is gamma+
>>
File: Women killers.png (2MB, 2091x1593px) Image search: [Google]
Women killers.png
2MB, 2091x1593px
>>39303565
>I want to live in a world with no betas, where everyone acts civilized and normal
Those type of men are more common among the civilized ones. Wanting alphas and civilization is paradoxical.
>>
>wants no betas
>also wants civilized world

YOU CANT HAVE BOTH JERRY, ONLY ONE.
>>
>>39303565
> Roastie hate thread gets a lot of traffic
> Suddenly a beta hate thread pops up
Roasties and white knights: you really need to work on your psy-ops. Please leave the board.
>>
>>39304538
I have friends who work in basically every field of work, none of them are freaks, why can't everyone just be competent? both at their jobs and social interactions?
>>
>>39304472
NORMAL PEOPLE, not fucking psychos
>>
>>39304417
95% of r9k is gamma- or anything below it with a chance to be beta negative

very few people in society are gamma+ and the ones that are wouldnt waste their time on a shitty imageboard
>>
>>39304643

I am competent at my job but I chose to opt out of social situations.

Apparently that makes me a threat to society. Women are fucking nuts don't blame me for opting out.
>>
>>39304575
if you actually read the roastie hate thread youd realize that all the garbage threads are made by roasties and bumped by their beta orbiters which is where this thread stemed from
>>
Betas are disgusting pathetic creatures and should be locked in a cubicle with a chastity cage to serve as society's worker drone until he dies, out of sight and out of mind. The real world should only be populated by alphas and women, breeding the best possible offspring.
>>
>>39305399
Even then lesser alphas would become betas.
>>
>>39305399

Women are the carriers of beta genes. There are tons of women with trash health and genes that will forever more populate the world with shit.
>>
File: CIC11C5UsAAPrK1.jpg (29KB, 599x439px) Image search: [Google]
CIC11C5UsAAPrK1.jpg
29KB, 599x439px
>>39303565
You are not very nice OP, live and let live
>>
>>39305459
>>39305418
and the betas will be sent to work camps where they belong, since they're good for pretty much nothing else.
>>
>>39305628

You're deluded if you think you can get men to enforce your will.

Sure many of us have already fallen, and I will too, but this alien coldness towards men is not unnoticed.
>>
>>39304133
I don't understand that anyone above 20 takes that seriously. a- types are tacky and tasteless, there are so many pretty girls and guys who ruin their attractiveness by having no taste in music, wearing random neon colored stuff or which colors don't match, athletic styles that make you look stupid outside of training. They are loud, obnoxious, have nothing to say. Betas look better than them, obviously some are just kids and you can't compare them to pumped up adult guys. Even omega metalheads look better because you can't really miss with black. Or do people really think that jock types are attractive? Even if hteir bodies look good, they ruin it with lack of style. The same goes for girls, there are so many pretty girls who listen to top40 music, go to clubs just to get drunk, tan until they are orange and have no style whatsoever.
>>
>>39304472
Do you think that hot female killers don't get any fanmail? Or why do you think that those who send it are normal anyway? Maybe they are also psychopaths or just can't feel compassion, are mentally retarded or just edgy kids sending someone else's pictures.
>>
>>39305690
It's about socialization, social status and confidence. Jocks have higher social standing than metalheads (there are Chads even among them).
>>
>>39305770
It's female nature to be attracted to dominance, their lizard brain has no objections against any immoral behavior as long as she feels secure and desired it's all fine with her. This is your "normal" unrestricted women showing her true nature.

Men want a feminine women but some of them don't mind fucking a felon that has committed a murder because they're desperate for a wet hole.
>>
File: 9649649696.jpg (26KB, 600x396px) Image search: [Google]
9649649696.jpg
26KB, 600x396px
>>39303565
This is bait, but it is absolutely undeniable that /r9k/ would be much better if every turbobeta dipshit that replies to """"femanons"""" were shot in the mouth.
>>
>>39303565
>I want to live in a world with no betas, where everyone acts civilized and normal
Oh so that's what normans do? you mean wishing death upon someone for acting awkward and uncomfortable with no actual bad intentions towards anyone is civillized and normal? You disgust me, sorry excuse for a human being, maybe if you minded your own business you wouldn't actually have a spare fuck to give about some autistic cunt doing autistic shit, but instead it seems you choose to prey on the weak to self-validate, since you can't boost your ego by actually doing something worthwile and filling up that empty shell of yours with some personality. Good luck being boring as fuck, dipshit.

Also, GET OUT OF THIS FUCKING BOARD, YOU FUCKING SCUM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39306331
>Oh so that's what normans do?
Majority of normans are betas.
>>
>>39303565
I'm a neet and I only get out of bed to eat.
Did I do gud OP?
>>
>>39306341
but none of them are socially retarded, which is what OP was talking about
>>
um no fuck you
>>
>>39306331
oh so its ok to hate nogs, roasties, chads, but not beta bux.
Its obvious is a beta hate thread to express things people don't like about them, which is probably most of their characteristics. They aren't pleasant to be around, no one would rather have a bunch of beta weirdos to hangout, it would just be uncomfortable for everyone, benefiting no one.
>>
>>39306341
perhaps i have a more lenient way to qualify, to be specific i mean social weirdos who just are a pity to see. By my own definition most people aren't betas, and theyre fine by me, but that don't mean there aint a crap ton out there that should be rid of
>>
>>39305399
fuck off weirdo nazi
>>
>>39306550
You realize the Nazi figureheads were mostly betas? That the NSDAP practically built a society FOR betas to thrive? No, you don't, because you're still at the stage where "Nazi = evil people telling you what to do".
>>
What if I'm shy but hate women and don't give them the bonus tolerance they usually get from betas? I don't think I'm gamma because I actually want a good woman but I'm too ugly for them
>>
>>39305524
wrong site you on for that kind of ideaology
>>
>>39306650
it has nothing to do with your attitude nor success towards women , but how you act on a day to day basis that sets normal people and freaks apart.

This isn't an ugly people hate thread.
>>
File: chad.png (613KB, 1280x724px) Image search: [Google]
chad.png
613KB, 1280x724px
>hate cringey betas like in OPs pic
>also hate brutish alpha chads with no feelings and heads full of meat

What we need is a world full of omegas like most of 4chan.
>>
>>39306847
>What we need is a world full of omegas like
lol are you retarded anon?
Most of 4chan is pure beta meatheads,the worst kind of beta.
t. omega masterrace
>>
>>39303730
>Bullying also leads to conformity which is my point. My best guess at why Americans have the most beta fags,is cuz "oh we gotta celebrate the uniqueness of individuals, every kid is special and can be whatever kind of person they desire"

tribalism is the product of irrationalism and collectivism. It is a logical consequence of modern philosophy.
Man cannot survive except through his mind. He comes on earth unarmed. His brain is his only weapon. But the mind is an attribute of the individual, there is no such thing as a collective brain. The man who thinks must think and act on his own. The reasoning mind cannot work under any form of compulsion. It cannot not be subordinated to the needs, opinions, or wishes of others. It is not an object of sacrifice.

Civilization is the progress toward a society of privacy. Collectivism is the ancient principle of savagery. A savage's whole existence is ruled by the leaders of his tribe. Civilization is the process of setting man free from men.
>>
>>39307259
Interesting post anon.
>>
>>39307259
Stop trying to explain basic shit to degenerate autists. It's not worth it anon, he will never get it
>>
>>39307259
ayn rand is full of shit ok, if everyone thought like shit wouldnt work
>>
>>39307968
If people became more capable, they could make it work.
>>
>>39306331
>Openly wished for death of alphas
>Butthurt when someone wishes on a betas death

How hipocritical is this?
>>
I never wished for the death of anyone except the pedophile pizza partiers.

Now they're sonic booming me top lol
>>
I hate betas as much as staceys and whores because betas are what enables these girls and provide for em. Look at fuckin patreon and twitch
>>
>>39304417
>inb4 90 percent of r9k is gamma+
I'd say a fair share of robots are gamma+. But then again, 90% of /r9k/ are failed normals so you're not wrong.
>>
>>39303565
>be beta
>let girl lead me on for a year
>decide to be an alpha and try something
>doesn't work, I figured it wouldn't
>stop talking and start to be normie, going around with people I just met, try to get fit and improve my situation
>find out a couple days ago she wound up with one of my best friends, also a beta.
I haven't worked out in 2 weeks now, and I know I'll feel better if I do, but fuck, I can't get the energy to even eat.
>>
>>39310035
Even got me a qt 3.14 lifting buddy, but she's out of town now.
>>
>>39303730
>Americans have the most beta fags
You mean Japan? Or Finland? Or Korea?
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.