[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been mean to someone anons? Do you regret it? I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1501865822321.jpg (92KB, 348x488px) Image search: [Google]
1501865822321.jpg
92KB, 348x488px
Have you ever been mean to someone anons? Do you regret it? I just called my sister fat (she had a baby at 19 and never bounced back) and her face immedietly had "triggered" written all over it. Feel kinda bad but it was the only thing I could shut up her up with and stop her from belittling me every waking hour of the day.
>>
Yeah I regret it. I thought we were playing the edge lord game but that's no excuse.

I'm sorry.
>>
I'm fat myself and from my place I tell you that it is a fucking insult and it can causes her not just to crying before she fall asleep but also she might get an suicide thoughts only because you want to make yourself fell better fuck this
>>
I've always been an empathetic person and have tried to be understanding and patient with others. Lately I've fallen out of touch that side of me, and I don't know why. I find myself forcing it a lot of the time and I feel like the most fake, awful person for doing it.
Recently I've been less submissive and remorseful and have just been going ham on people at the slightest thing. I'm turning into a piece of shit and I regret letting myself get this way of course, but above all I regret hurting people I hold dear because of it.
>be me
>in broken group chat with friends on Facebook, we never see each other irl and rarely talk in there
>one of them adds another who left back and asks us not to argue with each other
>the other day, the same two people who always seem to provoke everyone argued "because they care"
>I picked up on that and brought it up, then left the chat
>cold as fuck
>over a month ago
>didn't care
>still don't really, they've made no effort to reach me and I haven't them
>looking back
>no need for that
>not a nice person
I don't deserve friends
>>
One time I smacked a kid when we were in fifth grade, I don't really feel that bad but if he remembers I hope he doesn't hate me
>>
>>39303807
You deserve better friends.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.