[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

retail feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 41

File: image.jpg (125KB, 849x565px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 849x565px
Just finished training for my new grocery job. Are all managers such massive douchebags?
>>
>>39303144
Idk, I've never worked a day in my life, NEET here, my NEETbux shoild be coming in the mail soon.
>>
>>39303144

no, my managers quite cool, a couple of my supervisors are cunts though
>>
I wish I could get hired at a grocery store
>>
>>39303144
totally depends on the person. i have a manger who is chill as fuck and wont nag me. i have a coworker who used to be a manager and he tries to boss me around.
>>
>>39303659
you can anon. my local safeway hires literal retarded people with severe autism. they hire socially inept too.
>>
>>39303659
Me too but I'm too autistic to be a normal employee but not autistic enough to fill some diversity quota
>>
>>39303144
there's 4 managers at my store, 2 absolute bro tier, 1 super awkward guy in his fifties but he's pretty cool to talk to, and 1 clueless kid. as far as supervisors, there's 3 of them, 2 of them are based as fuck, but the third is an arrogant and haughty bitch.
>>
>>39303659
I worked in fast food before so I have some work experience.

>>39303669
He's just an ass. Five minutes in and he brags about his income, brags about how he helped change a training video, and brags about his crossword puzzle hobby. He was extremely condescending the whole time too.
>>
>>39303688
>>39303693
Oh wow this is good news
>>39303698
I have experience but a 5 year gap (neet years)
I'll fill out their ap and see, thanks bros.
>>
I wish I could get a job at the local Giant but I don't think they hire white people
>>
File: 1fb.png (340KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1fb.png
340KB, 600x583px
>clean at small mom and pop bakery
> usually avoid people, just clean all day
>when it gets busy, then I need to help customers, it sucks
>one day, lady comes up to me, all calm and collected
>"Did you hear what I just said?"
>no?
>"Customers are important, aren't they?"
>I don't really know what she was getting at, so I just nod
>"When you're done helping someone, don't you move on to the next person?"
>uhh... yeah?
>lady goes on a rant about how rude of me it was to help one person, and then continue cleaning, even through there were other employees doing nothing
>"Be thankful that I'm still here! You almost lost a sale!"
>It finally connects
>tfw too autistic to realize I was being yelled at
>>
My last manager was okay but my new manager is a complete try hard. He keeps sending us all text messages about how we need to keep doing better even on our days off. It's retarded.
>>
>>39303823
When customers try to give me that bullshit I basically just stare at them until they fuck off.
If a person is nice, I will go above and beyond to help them. If they're shitty however I'll help them as little as I possibly can.
>>
I've started writing Phil Collins on my nametag so that if customers bitch and submit complaints it'll just be about how Phil Collins was rude or unhelpful.
>>
>>39303880
>i just stare at them until they fuck off

hahaha
>>
>>39303888
exceIIent and good
>>
How do I get the nerve to quit? Every time I get close, I think about how eventually I'll have to work again, and it will be the same kind of job if not worse. I think about how my family will hate me even more. I think about all the angry texts and phone calls I'll get from work. I think about how I won't have health insurance anymore. So instead I keep doing stuff I hate so that I can keep doing stuff I hate.
>>
>>39303823
Dude I just smirk and walk away
>>
>>39303880
In a town full of entitled old fucks, and soccer moms, nice customers are such a rarity. Not being a dick really goes a long way
>>
>>39303823
whenever people start bitching about policy I just tell them to go somewhere else
>>
File: 1501243985820.jpg (41KB, 375x592px) Image search: [Google]
1501243985820.jpg
41KB, 375x592px
>>39303144
>apply for grocery store job
>no call back
>try to follow up
>no response
>>
>>39303967
let me take a wild guess. Florida
>>
File: 1503686980308[1].png (517KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1503686980308[1].png
517KB, 1252x1252px
>be cart pusher
>pushing line of 5 carts
>lady behind me starts snapping her fingers
>ignore her
>she starts clapping as loud as she can while yelling "excuse me"
>stop carts and turn around to look at her
>turns out she wanted one of the carts i was pushing because she was too lazy to walk 30 feet and get one herself
>"s-sorry mam"
god i hate these roastie old cunts. i swear if i see that bitch again im going to let her have it
>>
I try to pay in exact change whenever I can. Do you any of you actually appreciate that even a little or am I wasting effort.
>>
>>39303823
Another story because I'm bored

>chilling behind the counter
>young, chad looking kid comes up to me
>"Gimme a plain doughnut"
>dude we have like 15 different kinds of doughnuts, about 4 of which can be considered "plain". I begin to explain.
Which kind? We have plain crullers, or plain shells. We also have plain, in the sense that they have no filling. Which would you like?
>chad goes fucking spaghetti
>"PLAIN, I JUST WANT PLAIN! GIMMIE A PLAIN FLAVORED DOUGHNUT!"
>plain flavor
>try to explain again that we have 4 "plain" doughnuts
>refuses to listen to me, keeps telling about a plain doughnut
>gave him an empty shell doughnut to shut him up
>it seemed to work
Jeez, it was just a question.
>>
>>39304020
Nope, Connecticut.
>>
File: download.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 225x225px
>A day without female co workers
>Guy manager ends up being chill as fuck
>Everyone ends up laughing and having a good time, just a bunch of bros cooking and servering food
>Unironically the best day I've ever had in my life and I actually felt like I had friends
>The next day the female co workers and manager comeback
>Guy manager goes back to being strict
>People go back to doing their own things.

Why the fuck do women literally have to ruin everything?
>>
>>39304087
I actually appreciate it.
On a related note, if you fold your bills up more than once in the middle (or fucking god forbid, crumple them like a goddamn savage) I hate you a little bit.
I'm the one who has to count all the store's money every day and deal with your fucked-up money.
>>
>>39304022
>customers who snap to get your attention
>customers who fake cough really loudly for the same reason
>roasties who repeatedly tap their fake nails on the counter
>customers who flat out ignore you when you ask if they need assistance
The worst kinds of people
>>
>>39304139
good to hear.
>tfw price changes at one store fuck up my whole routine and I can't pay in exact change atthe other ones
>>
>>39304087
I appreciate it. Same with people who give you a few extra dollars in order to get less bills in return
If that makes any sense
>>
>>39304022
i didn't mind pushing carts the only thing i hated was the winter time.
>>
File: 1503348148028.jpg (49KB, 640x637px) Image search: [Google]
1503348148028.jpg
49KB, 640x637px
>see fat roasties at shopping center food court
>pile of change on one of their trays
>they literally throw it into the garbage
>>
>>39303144
>Are all managers such massive douchebags?
Not retail but here's a story from 10 minutes ago.

>apply to job online yesterday
>get a call/message at 7am this morning asking to come in for an interview today (huge red flag for me)
>kind of busy today, will wait
>get another call 15 minutes ago
>as soon as he says his name, he says "so when can you come in?" impatiently
>I suggest Tuesday
>"can't you do any earlier than that? Aren't you unemployed? Don't you need a job?"
>uncomfortable as hell now
>tell him I'm taking my time because company fit is important to me (kind of true, kind of BS to get out of the situation)
>"so that's it then, you're going to pass up a job because you can't meet before Tuesday?"
>Tell him sorry but I don't think I can help him
>start to tell him thank you for considering me as a way to end the conversation
>he hangs up before I barely got the first 2 words out
Holy shit. I'm just a job applicant that hasn't even invested the time of an interview yet and this is how he treats me. I'd hate to actually be under his authority.
>>
>>39304392
I've thrown out pennies before because I can't be asked to carry them around. Quarters I never lose though.
>>
>>39304392
Why not just save it in a jar or something?
Normies don't understand trading in change?
>>
>>39304022
I would rather do back breaking manual labor with illiterate mexicans than interact with roastie boomers
>>
what is the most evil thing you've done while on the job?
>>
>>39304641
Made a customer break up in tears.
>>
>>39304641
I never do anything overly bad desu.
Sometimes I realize during a transaction that what the person wants is completely different from what I'm about to sell them, but they've been such a fucking asshole up to this point that I just let them waste money on it without saying anything.
>>
>>39304708
story?
basil
>>
>>39304641
part of my job is putting stuff back on shelves. half of the time i cant find where it goes so i just stick it on a random shelf. a couple of times i've had to "put back" the same thing multiple times
>>
>>39303606
Thanks for the valuable input man!
>>
>>39304022
The pub I used to frequent had a server who had been in my highschool and was a huge bitch to me then. Tbh I'd always summon her by snapping my fingers and going "garcon! Garcon!"
>>
>>39304641
not really retail but at a community center summer camp job there was this kid who would scream and throw tantrums whenever something went wrong so I'de intentionally provoke him whenever I could because it was hilarious watching it happen.
>>
>>39303144
back in retail my manager acted like he loved my work and the job I was doing for months until I needed to attend an out-of-schedule session for college class and couldn't work my shift and the manager told me what he really thought of me.
taught me that no matter how you act you're always going to be a snotty child to the supervisors
>>
>get a retail job where i get weekends off, and a set schedule
>it's a godsend, as the schedule at my last job changes a few times a week at least
>anyway it went without a hitch for the three months i was there
>find out i have to work on Sunday

I have a three day weekend next week instead, bit I'm pissed
>>
>Hey do you have this thing
>Doesn't look like it, no
>Can you check the back?
>I already know we don't have any in the back
>Oh my god can you just do you job and go check anyways?!?
>Go in the back and play angry birds
Thanks for the break bitch.
>>
>>39304147
My favorite are the ones that ignore you when you ask how they are doing or need help then a minute later they are asking for help
>>
My old district manager mandated conference calls every day, and since I'm a supe I always had to take them.
Tbh I kinda miss it, it was a huge waste of time. I'd just sit at the desk with the phone on speaker playing games for 30 minutes and only have to speak once.
>Hey sorry guys, I know it's super busy up here but herr district fuhrer insists I go sit on the call, peace
>>
>>39304022
Just feed them bullshit in the most optimistic sounding, passive aggressive way possible. Never once did it fail to get them to fuck off.
>Oh! Sorry ma'am, company policy. We aren't allowed to hand anybody anything, risk of assult charge. Isn't that silly, ma'am (^:
Motherfuckers either buy it an bitch about the company (Food Lion in my case) or rant to themselves about what a fucking liar you are without having the wherewithal to ask a manager (the customer is never wrong).
>>
>customer asks for directions for a product I know is hard to find
>I start walking and say no worries, I'll show you
>They INSIST on me not showing the way, just the general direction
>see them searching for the thing for like 5 minutes
>feel obligated to just "happen" to walk by and point the product out to them

such is life as a retailcuck
>>
File: 1503179568145.png (78KB, 246x261px) Image search: [Google]
1503179568145.png
78KB, 246x261px
>>39304022
>be stockboy
>im bringing stock out back
>old man whistles at me and say "hey boy", to try and get my attention
>continue going to back room

Fucking old bastard. I'm not a dog
>>
>>39303606
Cool. Now invest some money in some bleach and drink it, retarded leech
>>
>>39303823
normies have a special kind of autism
and it only comes into full effect when they think someone they deem "lesser" than them hasn't heard what they said
>>
I work nights at a grocery store and it's such a bitter feel. I hope none of you ever have to experience it.
>>
>>39305514
I work overnights at a grocery store, too. I'm alone all night, I listen to my own music, the work is easy, and I get weekends off. Plus I have a reason to sleep all day
>>
>>39305040
>the customer is always right
I'm going to time travel and find whoever created that saying, and punch them in the dick.
>>
>>39305606

You're becoming comfy in your own degeneracy and laziness. Please anon. Listen to me. We need to find something better. I'm begging you.
>>
I've been working overnight at walmart for over a decade.

Perhaps I'm lucky enough to have this job as I don't have a GED or anything and I'm far too old and broke to start anything now.

Maybe next life I won't be saddled with homelessness for my "best years" and being extorted by my parents until nearly 30 in my next life.
>>
>>39304927
Ah, the back.
A majestic land of wonder and excitement where any and every product can be found at any time.
They're all just jealous that we retailcucks have the privilege and honor to access such a land forbidden to the public.
>>
>>39303144
I worked in a grocery store for nearly a decade. Made it to a managerial position, too. From my experience, the managers tend to be douchebags. We were all cool with each other, but the amount of times I would catch them talking shit behind each others' backs and especially trying to throw each other under the bus in front of the store owner was disgusting to me. I knew they were doing the same shit to me, but I never stooped down to their level.

The way they treated employees were deplorable, too. Every time we got a good employee that would show promise, they would try to sabotage them. I never did anything like that, either, but the way it would go down was that they would find any excuse to blame that person for anything that went wrong. They would make mistakes and then pretend that the kid was the one who made it. They constantly snaked their way around. The reasoning? Job security wasn't very good and they wanted to stay at top while kicking down anyone who could get close.

I ended up leaving that job because I found a new opportunity to work in a marketing firm. I'm so glad to be out of that job. It was stressful as fuck and I had to be responsible for stupid high school and college kids, meanwhile trying to be perfect as possible because I knew those faggots would try to bury me to the boss. Oh, and 22/h was not nearly enough to compensate me for coming home tired as fuck every single day from a job I didn't enjoy.
>>
>go to walmart
>pick 2 games out
>one looks a bit cheaper than it usually is but whatever
>start ringing em up
>that game ends up being like 20 dollars more than was listed
>point out it was listed wrong and ask to take it off as I can't afford it now
>random guy walks up and says "If its listed as that price you HAVE to sell it to them"
>the cashier goes and checks it real quick
>it was actually in the wrong spot
>ask if that mistake comes out of their pay
>cashier tells me no
>walk away with a game 20 dollars cheaper than it is

I found out later that guy was the night manager in on his off day.
>>
>>39304927
>walking up to the timeclocks to leave
>customer spots me and requests I check for something in the back
>walk into the back with a silent rage and exit from the other doors
>clock out and go home

Take that fucker
>>
File: 1497318266797.jpg (269KB, 922x691px) Image search: [Google]
1497318266797.jpg
269KB, 922x691px
>>39305685
I'm not, though

>fell for the university meme twice
>can't find decent job in town, despite two degrees and some experience (retail and otherwise)
>can't afford to move out of town at least until I pay back my student loans

There's opportunity to move up in the company, too, or to switch locations if need be. I'm making the best of a shit situation
>>
File: 1496797963417.png (200KB, 356x256px) Image search: [Google]
1496797963417.png
200KB, 356x256px
>>39305781
>ask if that mistake comes out of their pay
>>
>>39305836
What unis did you go to, lad?
>>
>>39305836

No anon you don't understand, I am BEGGING YOU to reconsider. This is a bad situation for both of us. I also work in a massive store too so we work like animals. But please anon, you're worth so much more. Don't waste your youth energy being a disposable slave wagecuck for Schlomo Shekelstein. We can both do so much more with our youth energy. You need to aim higher in life, anon. So do I, but it's so hard.
>>
>>39305813
DEVILISH

I love going to my workplace when I'm off the clock, knowing that I don't have to cater to anyone. Feels good.
>>
>>39303943
Do you really want to quit? Because it sounds like quitting would be worse than staying. If you're quitting, it should only be to start at a better job or to get some education that will get you a better job or because you have enough money to not need a job at all.
>>
>>39305836
move to a different country and forget the debt
>>
>>39305866
Memorial University of Newfoundland. I was hoping I'd get something here in NL beyond this, but hey
>>
>>39305935
I'm within four months of paying it off though
>>
>>39304022
ignore those cunts
>>
>>39305873
I'm happy where I'm to at the moment, though. Thanks for the concern though.
>>
>>39303144

You can generally tell a difference between managers who've worked their way up to management, and those hired outright for the job. The latter tend to be more disconnected.
>>
>>39304891
>was stock boy while in uni
>explicitly told them I had class on thursdays
>everything was fine for a while
>they scheduled me on thursday
>quit right there
Actually they fired me for not showing up, but it's the same thing.
>>
>hired as a temp for christmas season
>working on the 23rd
>gets close to midnight
>people lining up to get in the second it hits 12 so they can get a last minute deal
>hundreds and hundreds of idiots just swarming the shop
>attempting to stock is just impossible
>we all leave our section and just take a break till the idiots all fuck off

Night work isn't so bad if your co-workers are alright. We used to stuff paper towels into the pockets of the pool table in the break room so we could play multiple games with only paying once. We'd take whatever we wanted off the carts in the cold storage if we were hungry or thirsty because there were no cameras in there and noone cared.
>>
File: 1492028058663.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1492028058663.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>Its another "mentally ill person comes in and bugs employees with inane questions about products for several hours" episode
>>
Who here works for a place that's clearly going down because of the death of brick and mortar shopping?
My store is part of a chain that was relatively well-established in the Northeast US. However, we've been sinking FAST the past couple of years to the point where even the peons like me can tell the difference. I'm used to small independent business closing down everywhere I go but even some big places are heading south. I guess the good thing is that retail is dead but the bad thing is that it's another entry-level job gone to the wind. Just when I was starting to git gud at it, too.
>>
>>39306079
Similar shit happened at my last job

>decided to go to school again
>give them my schedule, say i can usually work when i don't have class (usually some evenings and Friday through Saturday)
>get calls to come in every day i have class
>>
File: 1495842827460.png (206KB, 481x288px) Image search: [Google]
1495842827460.png
206KB, 481x288px
>>39305873
>>39305685
>its an "anon tries to be helpful but is coming off as demeaning and condescending" repeat
>>
>>39306287
You faggot. How can you let that anon just degrade his own life and piss it down the DRAIN like that. You bastard. You fucking bastard.
>>
>>39306207
Switch to warehouse for online stores. Same thing, no customer interaction.
>>
File: big_1454845455_image.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
big_1454845455_image.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>39306365
>it's an "anon thinks he knows what everyone's life is like, just based on their current job" repeat
>>
>>39306423
I've worked nights in grocery stores overall for a total of about 1 year and a half now. I know what the lifestyle is like and anon has already told us about his life YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!!!!!
>>
>>39304641
Stole over $1000 in a month for 6 months
>>
>>39305674
I wish i could do the same. I get the idea behind the statement but people take it literally. The customer is usually wrong about 90% of the time because they are fucking stupid and entitled.
>>
>>39306475
I just hate that the people who force this idea are the corporate assholes who have never had to actually deal with the customers. They don't get that some customers are just such pieces of shit that their business isn't worth it.
>>
File: 1384306564750.gif (232KB, 271x198px) Image search: [Google]
1384306564750.gif
232KB, 271x198px
>Obese female coworker asks if id ever do a fat chick
That was the day i learned i do in fact have standards
>>
>>39306475
Ok. Why does that guy think that working overnights in retail is the worst thing ever, even as a temporary thing or something to fill a resume?
>>
File: 68.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
68.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
Anyone else here been fired from a retail job?

>work in a grocery store
>some old lady comes to me and starts pestering me with questions about an item
>I offer to take her to it
>whilst we are walking she will not shut the fuck up
>says something about how 'grocery stores pump the smell of bread around the store to trick people to spend money'
>she says this in an accusing tone like it is somehow me doing it
>for some reason this makes me really mad
>shout at her 'I-I-I-I-F I WANTED TOS-S-S-SMEL SOMETHING CRUSTY I'D LICK THAT OLD PUSSY'
>she fucking slaps me in the face and pins me to the floor (I am weak, she was fat)
>the other workers heard what happened and come running over
>felt someone kick me in the head
>got fired the next day

I needed that job man, I am a NEET for 4 years now.
>>
>tfw somewhat satisfied with working retail

I'm not american though so I'm not treated nor trained like an indentured servant.
>>
File: 1486044055584.gif (38KB, 225x534px) Image search: [Google]
1486044055584.gif
38KB, 225x534px
Who
>so ashamed of their job they lie to their friends and family about what they do
here?
>>
>>39306533

It is the worst thing ever, FAGGOT! I've seen a lot of people abused in the stores I've worked at overnights. It's horrible. Almost everyone is miserable and all the normal people leave fast.
>>
>>39306171
Man fuck that. I worked at a restaurant once and this mentally retarded guy wouldnt stop talking to me while i was rolling silverware. I eventually got up and just went into the kitchen and watched the security cameras for 10 minutes until he left.
>>
>>39306570
I don't lie about it, but I don't bring it up unless asked.
I mean it's slightly embarrassing, but most people my age have jobs just as shitty and with just as little dignity as mine.
>>
>>39306534
I got fired from a Shoppers Drug Mart.

>start in 2010
>got a job after a year of being a neet
>things start going to shit on 2015 or so
>mix of politics, management not keeping their promises, fucking with my schedule every week, etc
>instead of looking for another job, start stealing loyalty points
>got fired for stealing them in April of last year
>get hired at different store in May

I wouldn't recommend working at Shoppers at all. Management is retarded and two faced. My new job is miles better. I admit i should have just looked for another job instead of getting fired, but whatever
>>
>>39306596
I'm left alone during overnights. No interaction with customers, minimal interaction with other coworkers, I'm the only person who works in my department so i can work at my own pace, etc.

I'm much happier at this job than at my last, primarily because I'm not fucked around like at my last job
>>
>>39304412
Holy fuck what a piece of shit. If you got his name, call back and see if you can report him for being rude if he was just a manager.
>>
>>39306079
>>39306209

I just quit my job for this shit.

>Explained my schedule to my boss and he told me it didn't meet standards and we would talk.
>Week goes by, doesn't ever talk to me about it
>Put in my two weeks because fuck him
>He freaks out, tells me I'm going to have no money, its a shame to quit when I'm getting the hang of the job, other condescending shit
>Makes me feel bad
>Tell him I'll consider seasonal hours
>Go home and submit my two weeks anyway

Feels kinda shitty but he had his chance
>>
>>39304132
It's the same at all jobs anon. I worked at a theme park and two of my three supervisors were female. When the one male supervisor was the only one in it was great but when either of the female ones were in the job was stressful as fuck and I felt like killing myself.
>>
>>39306596
This so much is true. I work 5-7 hours for free every week just to keep this menial job.

>>39306570
I avoid people asking such things, because there's no way I can explain why I've been at my retail gig for 10+ years.
>>
File: IMG_7450.png (66KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7450.png
66KB, 554x400px
>>39303888
>Fill out nametag
>"Dr. Anon, PHD, MBA, etc." like three other things
>Mfw customer go "wow, do you really have all those degrees?"
>>
>>39307034
>my job is shit so all jobs are

I punch in, do my eight hours, then leave
>>
>>39303868
>giving your employer your personal cell phone number.
Lel. That's why you use a home phone or say you don't have a cell.
>>
File: 1415773346506.jpg (136KB, 1280x1261px) Image search: [Google]
1415773346506.jpg
136KB, 1280x1261px
>had a decent paying job for a year
>get a new manager
>she fires me after a couple of months
>know I'll probably have to work retail again for pennies
>>
>>39303144
Pretty much. My first day working at a movie theater they didn't bother to fucking train me. They just pawned me off to another employee who grew to resent me.

P.S.A. to any one entering a managerial position:

Don't
Be
A
Cunt
>>
>>39306933
I thought of that too. I didn't bother because sadly he's the director of a private school so he basically has zero accountability unless he outright breaks the law.
>>
>>39307351
>having a home phone
>in current year +2
>>
>>39307931
Cunts are the only people that get promoted to manager positions
>>
>work in a grocery store located in a low income area
>have to explain to people on the daily that fruit is charged by weight
>your 7 bags of cherries are not fucking 2$ each

I had some old bitch hold up a line because she thought a 10$ gift card would just refill automatically so she was yelling at me because she couldnt use 10$ to pay for her 80$ order
>>
>>39304089
You know what he meant by plain smartass don't pull that shit
>>
>>39303144
I think I have the opposite problem. I'm a manager at Safeway and always believed I was hiring those who seemed like robots or needed a chance to get some work experience under their belt but they all turned out to be extrovert chads and staceys in the end who immediately connect with each other. They're all hard workers who get their jobs done, do whatever I ask, and are helpful and friendly with the customers so I can't complain but it still makes me feel uneasy and out of place.
>>
DO YOU HAVE THE CHIP?
>>
>work at Ikea
>90% of customers are chinks or arabs
>they can barely speak English
>always travel in hordes and leave garbage in the store
>always have the most ridiculous requests
>ask to see a manger even after telling them multiple times we don't have what they want
/pol/ is a cancerous board but that doesn't mean theyre wrong about foreigners
>>
>>39306534
I was fired from a restaurant for calling the owner a dick. They never paid me so I reported them to the ministry of labour. Ton of health and safety violations too, I hope they get shut down.
>>
>>39309105
>They never paid me
How does a business try to get away with not paying their fucking employees?
>>
>>39309325
because fuck you wagieragie thats how lmfao
>>
>indian starts complaining about something is too expensive
>says everythings cheaper at another place and I need to lower the price
>tell them to go shop there then
>they shut up and buy it

>white woman with short hair starts getting uppity over nothing
>ends rant with IM NEVER COMING BACK HERE AGAIN
>shows up next week like nothing happened
>>
>>39309325
By ignoring the law. I got most of my money but I'm still waiting on the last bit. (about $100)
>>
>>39304641
At Dairy Queen there's always two blenders, one for Blizzards with peanuts and one without. At the end of every shift I would make a peanut Blizzard with the peanut-free blender. There were three allergy attacks and one died. I even hear the manager got arrested for murder on it. I was never around when any of this happened so nobody ever suspected me.
>>
File: nimeton15156648.png (2MB, 994x1034px) Image search: [Google]
nimeton15156648.png
2MB, 994x1034px
>>39306474
give us the story
>>
File: 1503514318356.jpg (70KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1503514318356.jpg
70KB, 400x400px
>>39303144
Is it possible to get a retail job with acne scars?..asking for a friend
>>
Who here /deli/? Customers are the absolute fucking worst.

>"can you slice the cheese so it doesn't stick together"
>"Ma'am, no matter how I slice it it's probably going to stick together, just leave it out for a minute before you start taking slices off and it should make it easier."
>"yeah all right but can you slice it so they don't stick together, I don't like it when they stick together!"
>>
>Work hard and earn the respect of my coworkers
>Get praised and blow it off, act humble, etc.
>Don't get praise and think everyone hates me
Why do I simultaneously hate and crave attention?
>>
File: 1462550437516.jpg (585KB, 1386x1386px) Image search: [Google]
1462550437516.jpg
585KB, 1386x1386px
>work at a job wheres its multiple federal crimes for a person to even enter my building
>there is a single women and all men are white
>>
>>39306534
>get assaulted
>get fired for it
How much did you win in the lawsuit?
>>
>get hired for a higher-end position
>day 1 and no one is there to train me
>told to do bottom of the barrel grunt work on the down time
>six months pass and nothing is going anywhere
>tell boss I'm quitting
>within 60 seconds there's someone to train me now

>another job
>get treated terribly
>really random schedules
>be everyone's scapegoat
>tell manager and give him my two weeks
>magically all the abuse stops
I've learned that you need to go hardball to get anything in this world
>>
>Work at company for 8 months
>Got around 12 hours a week when I started
>Get 40 hours now
>We hire a new girl
>She's getting 40 hours right off the bat
j-just keep on truckin bots
>>
>>39304132
Women are afraid all of the time. They make amazing slaves for the state and for companies. The best taskmasters on average.
>>
File: 1444390237713.gif (2MB, 425x481px) Image search: [Google]
1444390237713.gif
2MB, 425x481px
>>39309621
>work hard and get the praise of manager's and coworkers
>set up situations that show good ethics for big manager brownie points like stealing a $5 bill from someone and telling them they dropped it in front of bosses
>use the trust to steal food from the backrooms constantly
>"You think anon took those cookies? Don't be ridiculous, he's one of the most trustworthy people here."
>>
>>39304132
>My female boss is literally the coolest person I know
You just have shitty coworkers m8
>>
>>39310024
You're dancing with devil anon
>>
I work as a custodian, 5 hours a day from 10-3am.
In a small retail store, it's pretty comfy.
>>
File: JUST_seal.jpg (68KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
JUST_seal.jpg
68KB, 410x410px
>>39309611
Girufgha
>>
>>39310078
sounds pretty comfy anon. i wish i could work when all the normies are sleeping
>>
>>39303144
I mean there's a reason he's a manager of a fucking grocery store instead of anything that requires technical or people skills.
>>
>>39310116
Look do this, if you live in America go to your counties public school website and there should be an employment board. Try to get a job as a custodian there. People are limp-wristed and snobby so they scoff at physical work so you'll find something pretty quickly. I'm doing that, i already gave my 2 week notice at this job.
>>
>>39309857
She probably made a sob story of how she has a kid or some shit. She could also have experience.
>>
>>39306079
glad you picked your school over your wagecuck job mate
>>
>>39310272
She's qt as fuck, so I don't care. Nice small tits too. And she wheres low cut shirts so when she bends over you get the full view.
>>
>>39310303
iu want to FUCK
>>
>>39304423
Nigga just toss them in a jar when you get home. Soon you can go to a machine and get it in cash.
>>
File: 1503006916147.gif (1MB, 293x344px) Image search: [Google]
1503006916147.gif
1MB, 293x344px
>hurricane coming through
>still have to keep mcdicks open
These managers are soulless
>>
>>39310545
>high chance of dying
>zero customers
>cost of operation is higher than zero dollars
>McDicks is literally wasting money to kill their employees
>>
File: 4L_QYZPauc8.jpg (108KB, 611x597px) Image search: [Google]
4L_QYZPauc8.jpg
108KB, 611x597px
>>39310545
>tfw my job can't be done in the rain
>get paid for a full 8 hours each day there's a rainout
>getting paid for 3 days of work this weekend and I don't even have to leave my house
>>
File: 1500174183778.png (139KB, 394x360px) Image search: [Google]
1500174183778.png
139KB, 394x360px
I NEED A NEW FUCKING JOB
>>
File: 1493787215898.jpg (83KB, 590x579px) Image search: [Google]
1493787215898.jpg
83KB, 590x579px
>>39310724
It wont be any better. Maybe at first, but you will grow to hate it.
>>
My manager acts like he's rich and is always talking about luxury cars/assesories

He's not actually rich and drives a Honda.

It's so fucking cringy but I have to put up with it because there's no way im going through the interview prosses again for a new job
>>
>>39305674
It actually means sell what people want, but customers are literally retarded and don't get that
>>
>>39310724
here man do this. >>39310164
>>
NEET here. The aesthetic of working like you guys do has a sort of appeal to me, strangely enough. It almost seems /comfy/. Should I get a job? I think I might like working nights at a store. I don't have a cellphone, though it was fucking stolen. Is that okay?
>>
>>39306474
>Implying you aren't doing God's work
Good for you, anon. Keep it up!
>>
>>39309564
lel, don't get arrested, anon
>>
File: bottle-return-machines.jpg (271KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
bottle-return-machines.jpg
271KB, 1024x768px
"anon please go to the bottle room"

>someone puts literally three cans into the machine and it jams
>put the same plastic bottle through seven times, doesn't read, doesn't crush
>eight time it crushes
>try again with another of the same type of bottle
>beep boop, doesn't work
>machine suddenly stops crushing the cans for no reason, un-crushed cans literally just fall into the bin and overflow and spill everywhere
>the doors on the chute jam and won't open for unknown reasons
>cans and bottle get stuck inside the metal crushers and jam the machine
>the paper tickets stop printing for unknown reasons, spend 15 minutes trying to feed more paper through until it randomly accepts it
>machine just stops working for no fucking reason, doesn't do anything except beep, have to call repairman for the 10th time in a month
>all of the bins in every single machine are completely full when you come in because no other employees want to empty them even though it's their fucking job
>normalslimes can't be bothered to even empty out their cans and bottles of liquid, they just fucking shove half-filled cans of soda into the machine, sticky disgusting soda spraying everywhere inside, everything is soaking wet

>people who bring in fucking truckloads worth of massively bulging and ripping trashbags full of like 3000 cans
>the time that some subhuman put a pissbottle into the machine and piss exploded everywhere
>people punching and kicking the machine because their bottle won't go through
>people trying to start a fight over 15 fucking cents

But of all of those things, the strangest thing of all is the man that comes to the machines at my store literally every single day with cans and bottles. I learned by talking to him an watching him that he digs into dumpsters and trashcans looking for bottles and cans to recycle, and visits multiple stores every day.

He's not poor or homeless, it's just his fucking hobby that he does all day.

I hate the can and bottle room.
>>
>>39311341
Hey man a free lunch is a free lunch. Imagine if you saw a perfectly good box of delicious takeout sitting in a trash can. Clean, untouched, guaranteed safe to eat. Like someone bought it from a restaurant and placed it straight into the trash. It's free and all you have to do is reach in and grab it.

That's how I feel looking at those cans. I don't strictly need it, but it's free. Why wouldn't I take them?
>>
>>39311038
>no cell phone
Instant red flag for employers. Anything that sets you apart from the normies will get you rejected.
>>
>>39311640
Fuck. Time to buy a $2 flip phone, I guess
>>
>>39311341
>>the time that some subhuman put a pissbottle into the machine and piss exploded everywhere

Alright, which one of you faggots did this?
>>
File: 1502322604707.jpg (77KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1502322604707.jpg
77KB, 409x409px
>>39303144
>being a wageslave
>not a NEET on the bux
I feel bad for you wagie
>>
>work in a juicebar
>make milkshakes for some reason
>use the same blender jug for milkshakes & juices
>some bitch comes in and demands we CLEAN EVERYTHING so her precious spawn wont die from a milk allergy
>oblige, takes forever and is a huge hassle for a $5 drink
Then
>she comes in next day
>demands a milkshake for her kids
>"didnt you say yesterday that your kids have a dairy allergy"
>"DONT TALK TO ME JUST MAKE THE FUCKING DRINK"
>start worrying that I'm going to become an accessory to murder and sepnd all my savings defending myself in court over the worst child-killing customer in history
>nervously hand her the drink
>anxiously watch the kids drink
>they wander off
Even most soldiers dont have to think about killing children but they het paid infinitely better than me
>>
>>39312125
>her precious spawn wont die from a milk allergy
The worst that could happen is that he'd fart a lot
>>
File: 1477344470784.jpg (150KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1477344470784.jpg
150KB, 500x500px
>get hired for a local supermarket
>mfw everytime someone pays in EBT
>They bring in at least 1-2 carts nearly overflowing in soda, junkfood and microwave dinners
>Never any actual food
>Complain about prices and discounts on almost every single item
>Never even give a single thank you

I've lost all sympathy for the """poor"""
>>
I work at lowes and all my managers and coworkers are pretty chill, they hook me up with deals by cutting boxes n shit. But now we got a new manager, talks like an asshole, gets in your personal space on the first day she works and looks down on you. I wanna try to stay optimistic but to be honest I think she's going to fuck up a good thing we got going here.
>>
>>39310661
Texas bro?
>>
>new coworker is hired
>coughs, sneezes and snorts back his snot constantly
>watched a gigantic loogie rocket from his nose and splatter against the floor
>Severs tape by biting it with his teeth and got slobber all over it (that other people need to touch..)
>Tells me a story about how he found a crockpot full of rotten meat and maggots in his house, unrefrigerated, that his wife didn't clean up for months
>constantly making obnoxious, unfunny jokes
>married and has two kids
>tfw this human trash was able to get married, but not a single person on Earth wants to even speak to me
>to top it all off he's a Jehovah's Witness and is already looking for ways to try to get me to join his cult
>>
>>39312668
Well yeah. That's where the hurricane is hitting mainly.
>>
File: 1500741776948.jpg (38KB, 361x354px) Image search: [Google]
1500741776948.jpg
38KB, 361x354px
>work nights at a fairly large grocery store
>large group of eight people come in around 11:30
>they wander into the aisle I'm working and completely ignore me saying good evening to them
>they start looking at the products and not so subtly begin talking about how expensive everything is while shooting glances at me
>just sigh and push on with my work
>have to hear them talking about how the prices are ridiculous and how any employee who works here should be ashamed of themselves
>get fed up with it and calmly walk over to them
>"Excuse me but if you don't like the prices here then there are plenty of other stores you can take yourselves to."
>they all look at me like I just slapped them all in the face
>"Well what if we were to leave and take our business elsewhere? What do you think about that?"
>"It honestly makes no difference to me what you people do. I still get paid for showing up and putting up with bullshit like this either way and frankly I'd be grateful if you never showed up here again."
>leave them and go back to working the aisle
They left their shit in my aisle and apparently on the way out, they were complaining how the employees here should learn to respect the people who really give them their jobs. People like that don't come in too often but when they do, it's a fucking hassle every single time.
>>
>>39312923
I hate it when they complain about prices like I control that shit. I don't miss retail. 3 years of that shit.
>>
>>39303144

Suck up to the mgr for the first month--you'll get on their good side pretty quick, especially if there are a bunch of retards working there with no work standards.
>>
>>39312979
>I hate it when they complain about prices like I control that shit.
That's probably my most hated thing about the job. They act like I'm the fucking devil for setting the prices the way they are.
>3 years of that shit.
Been doing it for about a year and a half. What made you finally leave?
>>
>>39312544
>it's another old black woman using her grandsons EBT card stops the line for 12 minutes over 13 cents episode
>>
File: knot tits.jpg (115KB, 500x472px) Image search: [Google]
knot tits.jpg
115KB, 500x472px
>>39304132

I just recently read a very academic study of how women at work are constantly in competition with each other for primal reasons (female apes competing over who gets fucked) and that female employees by far say that women bosses are much bitchier than male bosses while male employees overall say there's no overall difference. Theories also include the fact that women managers are always looking over their shoulder at female underlings worried that they will lose the "token female" manager slot so they are subconsciously meaner to them as opposed to the 'female solidarity' you'd expect.
>>
>>39304412

You are very wise, grasshopper. He's a raging ass which is why everybody keeps quitting and he is so desperate.
>>
>>39304423

At the very least, throw them on the ground--a poor person will appreciate them.

> make almost 6 figures but I still pick up change on the ground.
>>
>>39313039
Maintenance for a theme park. Which is cleaning restrooms and taking out the trash basically. Got promoted to supervisor after a year in a half. Now I make sure employees do their job correctly, I set the schedule, and coordinate where they'll be for the day. It's pretty comfy and I don't really have to interact with the public unless I'm stopped. And it's usually just for directions or the time.

Using the money to pay for school debt free.
>>
>>39304927
I fucking hate it when people call it "the back." Makes my damn skin crawl.
>>
>>39303144

> used to manage a bookstore
> of all the kinds of retail, probably the best because customers are at least literate
> one couple are regulars; the man was super nice but tried to get me to join their church once
> avoided him after that
> woman was a typical #suburbanwhitelady #soccermom #entitled
> asks me for legitimate help once
> I am starting to help her
> her spoiled brat comes up and starts saying something, interrupting me
> she instantly turns to the kid, completely ignoring me mid-sentence when I am literally answering the question she just asked me, getting all "Well aren't you sweet, googoo lalalala"
> I remain ignored
> finally just walk away
>>
>>39313178
EEEEWWWWWWWWWW

Ive seen some fucked up shit but this made me look away immediately
>>
>>39304641
Download 30,000 names addresses and ssns
>>
>>39311341
>the time that some subhuman put a pissbottle into the machine and piss exploded everywhere
I'm sorry anon, I know it wasn't funny for you at all, but I'm dying from laughter over here.
>>
>>39312824
Marriages are pre-arranged within Jehovah's Witness groups over in my country, maybe that's how he got a family of his own too.
>>
>>39311341
There's a couple around where I live who are always going around looking for cabs and bottles with those grabby-stick things, but they're super rude and aggressive and everybody hates them.
Like you'll bring a bin of milk jugs to chuck out, turn around for 3 seconds, and when you look back one of them is rummaging through your bin throwing shit around looking for money recycling.
The guy was (maybe still is) banned from one depot nearby because he was hitting some guy with his metal stick thing who wouldn't give him a can.
>>
>>39313636
>Tfw one of my coworkers is 18 and just smoking hot but she's a JW.
INB4 she gets married off to some nasty 50yo fuck.
>>
File: Wagecuck or NEET!.png (198KB, 1280x809px) Image search: [Google]
Wagecuck or NEET!.png
198KB, 1280x809px
>>39311341
I got terminated (it's stupid that I didn't get fired) from a grocery store this month and I miss mainly the bottle room.
>smashing glass with a shovel
>knocking around crushed cans and bottles with a shovel
>meeting new bottle return friends who share interesting stories about their quests for more $
>>loads of them about the local college and the campus police trying to defend their garbage bins from trespassers
>literally getting paid above minimum wage for this

Back on the neet bucks!
>>
>work a snack stand
>we do a drink/hot dog coupon special for kids
>they can forgo the hot dog for a larger drink if they want
>three kids come up with coupons, three lemonades
>I ask "you don't want the hot dogs?" "No."
>ten minutes later, bitch approaches
>"you didn't give my kids their hot dogs"
>explain the deal
>"Well I wanted them fed, so thanks for nothing"

The stupid cow sent her kids to perform this transaction. I support this behavior since it socializes kids with regards to trade and finance, but I hate getting the blame when the parent finds that the child won't perform as expected.
>>
We keep cups in plastic sleeves, so when somebody uses part of one they typically tie it closed with a little knot.
I take unusual pleasure in cutting these open, pretending in the moment that I'm cutting the topknot off a disgraced samurai.
>Mumbling "Great dishonour, shame on your famiry!" and shit as I'm doing it
>>
>>39313807
One thing I always hate at work is when kids are acting like autists and their parents don't care
>They walk up
>"What do you want honey?"
>Kid whispers it in her ear
>"He'll have X"
Great, except I couldn't help but notice that your kid is fucking 15 years old and it's probably time to push him to do shit for himself if you don't want him to become Chris Chan.
>>
Used to work in a call center until two months ago, but I remember the shit I got from customers:
>hurr durr let me talk with your supervisor/manager
>managers are utter faggots and refuse to talk anyway, they'll tell you to deescalate the customer instead
>niggers (wiggers also) want free shit (prepaid wireless credits)
>hurr durr I'll change carrier/take my business elsewhere
>hurr durr I've been a customer for ten years, do impossible things for me
>Finally some fucker fraudster tricks me into changing some shit and then he changes his mind
>Forced to quit because of that
>>
>>39303144
>tfw I'm leaving my comfy NEET life for a fucking retail job
Fuck my life.
>>
>>39313886
Minus the 15 year old part I hate it when parents ask their kids what they want AT the register. What huge choices do they fucking have that they can't decide between a cheeseburger or chicken nuggets. Why give the kid a choice at all. They should eat whatever the ungrateful fuckheads get handed to them.
>>
>>39314213
I work at a Starbucks
WITHOUT FAIL
>Lineup of people
>Person is just slowing moving up the line for several minutes
>Gets to the till
>"Hold on", pulls out phone to call friend and ask what they want
You had so much fucking time, but you HAVE to wait until you're at the goddamn till to try to figure this out?
>>
>old boomer lady paying for something at the register
>tell her the total
>she digs out her purse and then dumps the money on the counter even though I was holding my hand out
>>
>>39314552
How about they have their cash in hand already and they just throw it on the counter instead of handing it to me.

I've tried to get back at them by putting their change on the counter with their receipt so they have to pick it up as well. Also once I just stared at the money on the counter with my hand still out. I waited 5 seconds and they picked it up and put it in my hand. I was shitting bricks the rest of my shift thinking they complained about and I was seconds away from losing my job.
>>
>>39314448
I avoid this issue entirely when ordering for other people and just have them text me their order. And when it's multiple orders I just pay for it and have everyone send me the money through venmo or paypal. It's quicker than ordering individual items and then swiping a different card each time or that one shit stain that makes me pay for them in cash like some troglodyte.
>>
File: 1480042035836.jpg (13KB, 202x250px) Image search: [Google]
1480042035836.jpg
13KB, 202x250px
>>39303144
>tfw no wagie bf with nice arms from stocking shelves all day
>>
>tfw got my first job
>worked 80 hours in two weeks

STILL NOT PAID! I WAS SUPPOSE TO GET PAID TWO DAYS AGO

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1503689707650.jpg (88KB, 493x637px) Image search: [Google]
1503689707650.jpg
88KB, 493x637px
>>39304565
>Currently living with a roastie boomer and doing back breaking physical labor with her illiterate mexican business partner
>>
>>39303943
> I think about all the angry texts and phone calls I'll get from work
I was one of 2 parts people at the dealership I used to work at, and i quit 5 weeks ago leaving the last parts person to have to work 10 hour days with no breaks and I got no angry calls or texts
>>
File: 1502275823610.png (26KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1502275823610.png
26KB, 300x250px
>be me
>work in cafe
>7 days a week
>3 hours every morning
>it can be comfy but the chef is a cunt
>sarcastic remarks left right and centre
>manager is actually is ok and nice
>use to get 8 hour days
>reckon chef hated me and reduced me to three
Can't understand why the chef hates me?
>>
>>39305685
>You're becoming comfy in your own degeneracy and laziness.
If it works for him and society, he's fine and everyone else can fuck off. He's not even a NEET or a thief, I'd say he's doing pretty well in life. One mans hell is another mans paradise.
>>
File: 1460359201742.png (28KB, 177x183px) Image search: [Google]
1460359201742.png
28KB, 177x183px
>get retail job after dropping out and being NEET for 5 years
>start to talk to people from high school
>ya we though you died or something anon
>guess you didnt though haha
>mfw
>>
>>39303823
Just tell her she's barred
>>
Checker at Slaveway here. Anybody else have to deal with WIC checks?
>Government strictly mandates what items can be purchased through WIC to provide cost efficient nutrition for children
>Store gets a hefty fine if the purchases are wrong
>Have to argue with customers when their organic $12 jar of baby food isn't what their WIC check describes
>>
File: 1462920307593.png (228KB, 358x408px) Image search: [Google]
1462920307593.png
228KB, 358x408px
I work nights at a hotel doing some light housekeeping and driving the hotel shuttle whenever it's needed. Pretty comfy. I'm just worried that they might want me to do the front desk as the guy who currently does it is considering leaving.
>>
>>39308583
Better than getting your cell blown up by your slavemaster boss tebeaych
>>
File: 1497212151057.jpg (21KB, 351x362px) Image search: [Google]
1497212151057.jpg
21KB, 351x362px
>>39314852
I'm the anon that guy was talking to and about. Thanks man!

I still find it funny that he said i was a lazy degenerate when i have a job, and the only sins i have are drinking beer on the weekend and listening to music. I make enough to make ends meet and have enough to save up a bit and even spoil myself. The job is one of the best I've had, even though it isn't the best job ever for everyone
>>
File: 1499645583681.jpg (170KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1499645583681.jpg
170KB, 500x667px
>>39316178
>start new job
>gave boss both my cell phone number and my home phone number
>he phoned me once since i started back in March

Not every boss is an ass, man, even if a lot are
>>
>>39304022
You know what to do
RISE
I
S
E
>>
>>39313886

see this too often, especially from girls with their mothers
>>
>>39304641
Pissed in a man's coffee and watched him drink it
>>
>>39305781
>>ask if that mistake comes out of their pay
Did you think they were waiters or something? I haha'd.
>>
> found a cashier job with extrem luck two months ago
> job is easy as fuck but extremely borring (20h/week only)
> average customers are annoying alcoholic (smells shit and alcohol) or 40-50 yo MILF
> One really weird autistic works with us (real autistic not only /r9k/ level
> Can't understand how people can work 35h/week for their entire life

feels good, my contract ends in 4 days

pic related 15 times a day
>>
>>39317428
Image reminds me, I'm always so astounded at people's inability to use their own fucking card.
>Woman says she wants to pay with debit
>Press the button for the machine
>Machine lights up, INSERT CARD
>She holds her card and stares at it until it times out
>"Uh, it didn't work!"
>"Your card, it actually has to, you know, touch the machine at least"
>Like christ do you think this thing is magic?
>Start it again
>Watch in silence as she inserts it every possible way except for the correct way
>Have to restart it again because this shit takes too long
>Manages to get her card in correctly
>First prompt: ENGLISH or FRANCAIS
>She stares at this screen bewildered for a minute
>"Which one do I choose now?"
>For fuck's sake
>"Well there's no wrong answer I suppose, but you strike me as somebody who would most likely want to continue with this transaction in english"
>Gets her PIN wrong like 4 times
You're an adult, how do you function? You were just at the fucking grocery store, how did you pay goddammit?
Thread posts: 216
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.