[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /sensie/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 53

File: 1426698295214.png (180KB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
1426698295214.png
180KB, 500x259px
Calling all sensitive robots. Let's have a thread to separate us from the callousness and cruelty of the majority of fellow robots. Share sensie stories.

>at house party during college
>theres a kitten in the house
>only a few weeks old, still barely walking
>guys circle the kitten
>begin softly kicking it
>begin tossing it around with their feet
>kitten mewls pathetically
>too cowardly to say anything
>cry when i get home
>>
What kind of fucking party was this Jesus Christ.
>>
>>39302024
>in high school
>driving with my friends
>cat runs in front of car
>thump thump
>all my friends applause and laugh
>pull over and make someone else drive
>cry while everyone in the car sits in silence.
>>
>>39302171
Animal whackers party.
Popular among arabs.
>>
Sensie here.
>>
>Just moved in to college dorm
>Nearly cried five times
>Miss my family
>Miss my few friends
>Miss my cat
>Miss my home
I don't think I can ever get used to this.
>>
File: IMG_1086.jpg (89KB, 1300x878px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1086.jpg
89KB, 1300x878px
>>39302197
>be American
>hit animal with car
>start clapping
>>
File: tumblr_mk5nzwIb4i1qcg80no1_500.jpg (105KB, 500x463px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mk5nzwIb4i1qcg80no1_500.jpg
105KB, 500x463px
>volunteer at an animal shelter because I'm uneployed and starved for human interaction
>get mentored by really nice older dude (60+)
>while teaching me dude talks about his wife of 30 years
>they just adopted another dog and tells me about training it together
>"He's a real handful but we love him anyway"
>cry the entire way home because I'll never have a life like that or relationship that pure
>gonna die alone
>>
File: 1425925805613.png (71KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1425925805613.png
71KB, 900x900px
>>39302197
>>39302228
>>39302250
>>39302446
Warms my heart to see other sensies exist.
>>
File: 1501965879043.jpg (88KB, 625x833px) Image search: [Google]
1501965879043.jpg
88KB, 625x833px
>dream of dead childhood pets often.
>pain of loss is as raw as the when they died.
>hardly ever dream about dead mother.
>when i do she is always walking around naked.
>>
>Driving to school
>saw a dead cat on the side of the road
>all black with white paws, too "fancy" to be a stray
>think about possible family not knowing where their kitty is
>tear up, have to hold it in all class
>>
File: 1499031123050.jpg (66KB, 645x430px) Image search: [Google]
1499031123050.jpg
66KB, 645x430px
I think my strongest sensitivity is experiencing other peoples shame and embarrassment. I find things like the revile on To Catch a Predator absolutely impostable to watch. In school when someone was being singled out by a teacher i would often need to leave the class room i would feel so ashamed on their behalf.

I dont feel much compassion towards people but i do feel there shame.

There are well recived comedy films that i can never watch because people are made fun of.

YouTube prank videos are like watching kittens be murdered for me.

Does anyone else have this issue?
>>
File: 1481343400282.png (383KB, 517x579px) Image search: [Google]
1481343400282.png
383KB, 517x579px
>>39303635
>watching someone tell a joke
>no one laughs
>feel overwhelmed by shame even though it has nothing to do with me
>>
>>39302446
If you had the courage to volunteer then that's your first step
>>
>cat died 7 months ago
>pass out on couch after a long day at work
>dream that he's alive and we're both still young and playing
>wake up
>think to myself "goodbye old friend"
>shed tears for a while before going to bed
>tomorrow will be my first birthday without him by my side
>>
Why are /sensie/boiz such animalfags?

Hypocrits that you are who wouldn't mourn a person but cry over cats.

Unless you mourn everything, then you the real g
>>
File: 1500195001332.jpg (58KB, 600x710px) Image search: [Google]
1500195001332.jpg
58KB, 600x710px
>bullied severely in middle school
>was too embarrassed to tell my mom, didn't want to burden her with my pathetic self as she had already sacrificed a lot for me
>the bullies loved to push me into the mud on rainy days and I would race home to clean myself and my clothes before mom got back from work
>one rainy day I come home from another fun time of eating dirt to do my routine cleaning of evidence
>have a heart attack when i see my mom in the hallway, she had left work early for the day
>"w-why are you so dirty anon?!"
>I could've easily lied but I think my subconscious had had enough of the torment
>I tear up and blurt out all the shit I had been going through without taking a breath
>my mom hangs on my every word and once I'm finished she simply hugs me and cries with me
>she leads me to the shower (no lewd) to rinse all the shit off as I sob uncontrollably
>tells me how much she loves me over and over and later moves me to another school that actually tolerated my existence

I love my mommy
>>
File: 144456534243.jpg (54KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
144456534243.jpg
54KB, 900x900px
>>39302197
>americlaps

orignal
>>
>>39302024
>Therapist thinks because of past experiences it's hard for me to feel real emotion anymore
>tells me to watch movies in attempt to make me cry
>A dog's purpose, Old Yeller, Marley and Me
>Watch all before I see her again
>Can't cry to them, only feel a deep emptiness
I tried for you, I really did
>>
>See that there are other people who are sensitive
>Happy because I though I was just an isolated fuck up

Other than that, I was on /b yesterday and I came across a webm of somebody cutting of a traps's balls. Her dick was also cut off (looked like it healed well), tensed up when the cutting was happening, relaxed when nothing was happening, so I spent the rest of the day reassuring myself that it was consensual and she didn't regret it.

>>39303848
I'm sorry for you, anon. I was either made fun of or ignored from kindergarten to highschool. Wasn't as bad as yours (only verbal abuse for me) but I also didn't tell my parents.
>>
File: dontcrydontcry.gif (104KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
dontcrydontcry.gif
104KB, 500x281px
>Been following the saga of three rescue kittens, all who needed an eye removed before adoption
>All three have homes lined up once their procedure is done
>All three have very successful surgeries, will be going to their forever homes before too long
>One of the kittens is diagnosed with FIP
>... it's always fatal
>He got put down yesterday
>I cried like a baby about it all night long
>>
>watching the gay parade for the first time
>starts to cry in the crowd within 1 minute
worth mentioning that i'm a heterosexual anti-sjw and kinda right winged too
>>
>>39302024
>be 13
>on a 5-day school trip
>the place where we eat and sleep is in the middle of a forest
>early evening of day 3
>we can do whatever we want (within reason) and are largely unsupervised
>some kids from the school start destroying ant-hills
>like OP, be too cowardly to say anything
>spend the rest of the evening alone, holding back tears

>>39303819
It's not just animals. Sometimes I can barely read news because there are too many terrorist attacks. Stories of children and teenagers getting bullied are always too overwhelming.
>>
>>39303635
oh my fucking god yes I literally CANNOT watch shit like that, it kills me
>>
My most vivid childhood memory was watching my black labrador doggo pass away on my porch as the sun was reflecting off of her beautiful coat. It was dreamlike and I felt very connected with her in that moment. I only started crying when my dad and the vet were taking her away to the pet cemetery as I wanted to bury her in the yard. I even set up flowers and put her favorite chew toy in the area I lay out.
>>
File: fuckmeman.png (102KB, 600x730px) Image search: [Google]
fuckmeman.png
102KB, 600x730px
>>39304320
I found out about r/watchpeopledie the other day. I feel embarrassed to say, but I was literally shaking. God I'm fucking pathetic
>>
>>39304438
I'm glad your pup had a peaceful passing, anon. It must be very nice to fall asleep into death while laying in the sun.
>>
>>39302250
me too. I was lonely, now im all alone. I dont know what to feel, or do with my time.
>>
File: 1403476464835.jpg (7KB, 238x250px) Image search: [Google]
1403476464835.jpg
7KB, 238x250px
>>39302024
>on an evening
>had an horrible day
>sad and desperate
>have conversation with anonymous on /r9k/
>rude and obnoxious fuck makes me feel even worse
>/r9k/ is the only place I go
>I'm usually apathetic to this kind of BS
>I wallow in nervous rage
>>
>>39304481
damn thats how i also reacted, i just couldnt understand it was real. It took me days to get over it.
>>
>>39304499
I'm glad too, she was my best friend and I hope I gave her at least a little comfort in her final moments. She also had puppies but we had to give them up for adoption. I hope those little pieces of her gave other families happiness, just like she did for me.
>>
>>39302024
I was just thinking about how I can be callous and cruel sometimes, but I never am in reality. I'm an aloof faggot idiot in real life. Its always online that I'll be edgy just to work that emotion out. I think a lot of robots must be like that.
>>
>>39304481
I know exactly how you feel anon. I started watching the videos and I just felt physically ill for days.

I remember there was one thread posted on /pol/ or somewhere of a guy getting shot in the head point blank with a shotgun and people laughing at how funny his face looked with his eyes popping out of his head after he just had his brains blown out. Just the lack of dignity was so awful and I don't know why people don't care about it or act like they dont.
>>
Though the threadwoild make me feel better but just made me sad
>sensie to the sensie thread
I hate animal abuse.
>>
File: IMG_0530.jpg (27KB, 180x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0530.jpg
27KB, 180x240px
>see sociopathic gaybots posting threads about luring lonely boys into their arms and manipulating their starvation for affection in various ways
>call their prey beta virgin fags who'll never get laid
>close 4chan and cry uncontrollably over the fact that these monsters inhabit the board
>>
>>39304862
It's okay, anon. There are people like me who would love to give them (and anyone else who wanted it) a big hug.
>>
File: images (61).jpg (15KB, 462x249px) Image search: [Google]
images (61).jpg
15KB, 462x249px
>>39304400
Just found out the germans have a word for this.

>Fremdscham
>shame felt for actions done by someone else; vicarious embarrassment, secondhand embarrassment
>>
>>39304862
Not as bad as those gays who purposely give other gays AIDS
>>
>>39306661
Jesus, there's some really fucked up people out there. Doesn't really help my paranoia. How often do they try and kill people like this?
>>
File: 1500584181134.jpg (112KB, 447x275px) Image search: [Google]
1500584181134.jpg
112KB, 447x275px
>>39306779
Very often. There's some dark web forums entirely dedicated to this form of fucking peoples lives up. For example, they give the victim a false sense of security by wearing a condom but cutting a hole in it to spread the disease.
>>
>>39306931
Jesus H. Fucking Christ. Literal murder. My heart is pounding. If this doesn't make people not want to be promiscuous, I don't know what will.
To rephrase my question, how many fucked-in-the-heads go about doing this? What are the chances of somebody being the victim of this? I'm a straight guy, but this is scaring me all the same.
>>
>>39307197
I'm not sure of the actual statistics this is mostly word of mouth. There's probably some femald counterpart forum out there somewhere trapping men into staying with them using the classic pregnancy trap or simply spreading STD's as a game. The worst thing is that they brag about their victim count to their fucked up cult and dehumanizing their victim like they're a piece of meat.

Now this is some scary shit but don't worry anon, karma's a bitch and there's still plenty of well meaning people out there to fuck. Always be wary though.
>>
>>39307468
I don't know man, sorta wanna be a monk now. I don't think this is a problem karma can solve.
I'm not a good judge of character, and with my anxiety disorder I don't think I'll be able to enjoy sex either. How do you even be wary about this w/o being a total asshole about it? Forcing somebody to take a test and see done completely through just to be sure doesn't sound nice.
>>
File: green_anole.jpg (34KB, 486x680px) Image search: [Google]
green_anole.jpg
34KB, 486x680px
i had a green anole that was quite old when i got him, he died presumably due to old age and i still tear up sometimes thinking about him
>>
>>39303819
animals are just easier to bond with for the lonely robots here. there was a kid I barely knew in high school who died the summer after graduation and I wept like a bitch, sometimes in the middle of the night out of nowhere. it's reassuring to see not everyone here is an edgelord who laughs at videos of people dying.
>>
>>39307606
Bring your own condoms and only engage in giving/receiving oral sex with a monogamous partner after getting an STD test from them. People behave as if oral is immune from STD's and its not. Its actually not too hard and I myself have done this.
>>
>>39308059
Ok, I've started relaxing a bit. My mind keeps finding worst case scenarios and I hope you aren't bothered by my unrelenting questions. Would a monster go through getting a fake test or do they only do one off things in risk of being incriminated? Again, sorry for all of the questions. I have minor paranoia and I don't feel safe unless I have all questions answered and a good plan to keep me safe.
>>
File: 1502850704391.png (14KB, 576x422px) Image search: [Google]
1502850704391.png
14KB, 576x422px
>remember my pet cat will die some day
>start crying
>feel a void in my chest
>>
File: froggo.jpg (12KB, 199x224px) Image search: [Google]
froggo.jpg
12KB, 199x224px
>>39302024
>get upset whenever someone says something negative about me
>even if it happens online
>face turns red and I feel like shit for the rest of the day
I try to stay away from competitive online games with chats because everybody is so mean. 4chan is one of the only places where I can accept criticism for some reason.
>>
>see an mean reply to someone's post
>feel bad even though I'm not even involved

>>39308344
a shitty person usually flips out when asked for things like further tests, clarification, questions. just don't get sucked into people who seem too good to be true.
>>
>>39302024
>In grade 7 or 8 or something
>Some faggot says some shit during class
>Get pissed off
>teacher leaves the class after class is over
>pick up my chair and hit the faggot with it
>throw a ruler and someones bag at the faggot
>scream some shit
>go to the bathroom, lock myself in and start thinking about all the bullshit over the years that finally pushed me over the edge.

Should've done it way before. Faggots are lucky I couldn't get my hands on a gun. I wouldn't even shoot inside the school.
>>
>>39308563
>4chan is one of the only places where I can accept criticism for some reason.

Because you think that all 4chinners are on the same boat as you while subconsciously, you think all those other people live better lives than you.
>>
File: 56367856.png (27KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
56367856.png
27KB, 657x527px
who /too sensitive/ here?

>me and mom have 10 cats in a small house, started with one, then a pregnant cat came, kept her and her three kittens. Then some scumbag neighbors left their two cats behind when they moved, took them, then last year another neighbor was moving and couldn't keep his mother cat with 3 kittens and was just going to kill the by abandoning them. We took them all in, he came back for the mother once the kittens were weaned (we even had her spayed for him)

however the kitties are always fighting, bullying each other all the time, everything smells of kiss piss and we have to keep our beds covered with plastic during the day or they will be pissed on, no exceptions.

We have 11 litter boxes spread around the house that we change daily but this is still not enough. I don't want to get rid of any of my babies but it looks like this might be the only way.
>>
>>39308344
If they are bad people they will probably ghost or throw a fit when you ask for a test. Faking a test is theoretically possible but difficult to do, it isn't like a column of Yes/No to HIV, Herpes etc. There is actually a lot of detailed information on there (most of it useless to you).

Requesting that you both visit a clinic *together* is probably your best recourse.

Potentially the most off-putting thing is refusing to give oral, but if you deign receiving it and explain that you only want to do that with someone you're committed to people will probably be more understanding.
>>
File: 1898.png (325KB, 587x796px) Image search: [Google]
1898.png
325KB, 587x796px
>>39302024
There must be something wrong with me, but I get really horny when I see somebody who is emotional and feeling even if it is a male. I am a psychopath myself, but you feelfags are the reason I haven't killed myself yet. If everybody was like me I would've mass murder-suicided myself by now.
>>
>>39303635
My dude, look up the "mirror nervous system." Simplest rundown I can think of is "monkey see, monkey brain do"

The natural empathy all humans have is activated by the mirror nervous system processes. I know better than anyone that "advice" is a meme, but sometimes knowing helps. Or at least give you new perspective. Stay strong bros.
>>
File: oh brain issues.jpg (49KB, 583x381px) Image search: [Google]
oh brain issues.jpg
49KB, 583x381px
>Around 7 years old
>Little brother needs a disposable plastic cup to rinse his mouth out after brushing his teeth
>I run to get him one and be a good big brother
>When I get back he had already found one.
>I hand him mine and he crushes it in front of my face
>Something snaps in me and I feel an intense sadness for this cup.
>It had one reason for existing - being used - and it was destroyed needlessly before it could accomplish that
>Save the cup, call it "cuppy" and hide it among my things
>Still have it 15 years later
>That one scene set me off for life - I have since felt that inanimate objects still have something of a "life" and a "purpose" and need "care".
>Used to half-joke that I thought of my DS and Gameboy as "family" (daughter and wife respectively).
>Extremely protective of my things (laptop, game systems, etc.) ever since.
>Sensitive even over other people's things

Sometimes I think I put all of the unused affection I have into inanimate objects (and since a few years ago, a waifu) because I'll never have a person in life to give them to. KHV, of course.
>>
>>39302024
Does it count if my sensitivity manifests in anger and violence and my coping mechanism is drinking until it becomes totally directionless?
>>
Even tho I might bully you when I am bored and steal your chips. I don't let anybody else bully or hurt you for real. You may be regarded as the weaklings and generally "soft" guy and girls, but let me tell you if I started all of a sudden feeling all the cancerous empathy, sadness and love to the max from my current peaceful near- robot like heaven of existance I would kill myself. I can't even comprehend how can you carry all those feels with on your back.
You are cute.
>>
File: 1501523457211.jpg (11KB, 278x242px) Image search: [Google]
1501523457211.jpg
11KB, 278x242px
>playing online game with friends
>someone on other team says something mean or rude
>respond to them only by saying "be nice"
>they stop the bullying
works every time
>>
File: 1872.jpg (40KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1872.jpg
40KB, 600x600px
>>39309160
If somebody tells that to me I generally respond by wishing their mother's brain gets cancer kek. And a few times people who didn't have mothers got really butthurt because I continued to flame their dead mommies and rage quit. Easy win. Easy laughs
>>
>>39309123
Yes. It does. You are one of the edgier pussies. I like you too.
>>
>Was an edgy teen growing up
>Used to joke about murder and the like because hey, at least it got laughs and I wasn't ignored
>Oldest of 4 siblings, never had the best relationship with them (I viewed myself more like a parent and was very over protective/tried to control them often)
>Also have OCD, so I probably look crazy to them as I make sure the doors are locked/plugs are plugged/stove is off a thousand times a night
>Past 2 or so years, really try and make up for the distance and for my past actions/words (especially the edgy murder stuff)
>Younger brother says he thinks I'm a "serial killer", laughs, but is serious, when he says he always thinks I'll murder the family (I would absolutely never hurt anyone)
>Every word and laugh of his hurts my heart, because half the reason I do all that OCD shit is so that my whole family is safe
>All of my attempts to be nicer/connect more fall flat because they all think I'm a crazy loser
It hurts, bros.
>>
>>39309252
>tfw when no edgy(but actually a feelfag) big bro to bully, torture animals infront of and beat up daily.
>>
File: 1484188153366.jpg (59KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1484188153366.jpg
59KB, 800x600px
>see an old lady miss a bus the other day
>start tearing up slightly and full on crying when I get home
She was trying so hard and she looked so sad and defeated when we started moving.
>you will never save and make everyone happy
>>
>>39309340
>>you will never save and make everyone happy
fug
>>
>>39309340
Oh god I got a pulsating erection. You feelers are hot as hell.
>>
File: 1493612227953.jpg (119KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493612227953.jpg
119KB, 500x500px
>>39309413
I'm glad I'm making someone happy with my posts.
>>
File: 1492562444840.png (175KB, 514x405px) Image search: [Google]
1492562444840.png
175KB, 514x405px
>>39309557
you remind me of myself

god damn it I keep making unoriginal posts
>>
Why can't there be more quality threads like this one? I'm sick of fembots traps and all this rave baiting shit. I'm glad to see there are others who don't find people getting murdered as "lol Kook how edgy o am xDDDD"
>>
>>39309584
>you remind me of myself
How so anon?
>>
>thread full of guys crying over dead/abused animals
How many of you are vegan tho
>>
>Remember someone being nice to me
>that person probably hates me now.

I am sorry for being an asshole.
>>
this scene always gets me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a16c1ZsTtAg
>>
File: Starco but more gay.png (352KB, 540x699px) Image search: [Google]
Starco but more gay.png
352KB, 540x699px
>>39309612
Wanting to make other people happy with his posts even though that's not edgy enough for /r9k/. I like being nice. I like making people happy. I want to take my fingers and push peoples' lips into a smile and then give them a big hug.
>>
File: 1481108296166.png (41KB, 414x248px) Image search: [Google]
1481108296166.png
41KB, 414x248px
>>39309677
That sounds about right. Let's try to make this board a happier place together!
>>
>>39308563
The only times that's happened to me online was in LoL and TF2. LoL -> picked Heimerdinger for a custom match where everybody on the same team is the same guy. Entire team flamed me the entire match. TF2 -> was using a mic when somebody went off on how my voice is absolute garbage. To this day I have problems raising my voice to a normal level.
>>39308607 >>39308883
Thanks peeps, I think I've fully calmed down now. Especially you, 39308883 (The Prisoner.mp4).
>>39308620
As long as you're doing better now. I know from experience that kids from public schools are ruthless. I had anger problems myself, but it was something I did to cover up my sadness from feeling inadequate. Don't know why I bothered, as I'd cry while angrily screeching.
>>39309077
That kind of thing happened to me once. When I was a tween, I was using a random stylus for my DS. The tip of it broke and I just started bawling, and I still have no idea why.
>>39302024
I'd share a sexy feel to help you bust a nut, but I'm a virgin. Does it help if I said that my favorite fantasy is a larger woman (height wise, not weight wise) roughly fucking me in the amazon position, then cuddling me afterwards and whispering sweet nothings in my ear?
>>39309780
I'm doing my best as well.
>>
>>39308778
My family has three kittens, what we did was keep them isolated in their own room for most of the time to stop them pissing all over the place. Also it's normal for cats to fight, unless they're drawing blood, in which case I'm afraid I don't know what you could do.
>>
>>39309077
I do literally the exact same thing. It's affected pretty much my whole life. My stuff is almost like family to me, especially my computers. They provide me with entertainment and joy, and it pains me to watch people break a laptop or a phone and go "oh well, guess it's time for a new one."
I always try to fix my stuff and make purchases based on what will last a long time and do it's job the best. It extends to other stuff too. I had some really nice IEMs that got stolen from my bag and I cried a little not because they cost me an arm and a leg (although it didn't help) but because something I had been using for years and years to listen to my favorite music was just... gone. I get a weird attachment to stuff. I can't get rid of anything unless it's actual garbage or I'm selling it or giving it to a friend who I know will use it and take good care of it.
I hate the disposable society we live in.
>>
>>39303686
Hello me. Oreganal.
>>
>>39303635
>decide to watch Borat
>STRUGGLE THROUGH
>end up on the jew house part
>them just making fun of the poor sod and his wife who housed them for the night out of kindness
>Borat acting like a retard in the process
Literally unwatchable, I couldn't take it
>>
File: mfw.jpg (2KB, 99x125px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
2KB, 99x125px
>>39304783
You mean this guy?
/pol/ turns you into a sensie, because after some time you discover you just can't trust people in general, and that fluffy creatures with no sense of right and wrong are the most innocent of the crowd
Where has humanity gone?
>>
File: Pain.jpg (71KB, 500x395px) Image search: [Google]
Pain.jpg
71KB, 500x395px
>Have a really good friend from elementary
>Definitely has some kind of tism, can't interact like a normal human being especially to those he's never met but has a good soul.
>Hit highschool him and I go to a new school
>Join this group of B-tier chads
>They like me a decent amount, hate him, find him annoying constantly talking shit about him. Join in to seem cool.
>Eventually they tell him to fuck off and to stop hanging out with us.
>I usually talked to him after school on xbox live and shoot the shit while playing some Halo 3, after this stop talking to him entirely, feel like shit. About it, but I wanted to be cool.
>Couple months later I get drunk as fuck, add him back, invite him to xbox live party and apologize for everything, tell him how shitty i've been to him etc.
>For some reason I dont know to this day, he understands, and talks to me anyway, even if we dont hang out irl anymore I talked to him and shot the shit with him on xbox every night until the end of highschool.
>Be me
> Now, 21 college, no friends, alone. Havent talked to him or the cunts I treated him like shit over since highschool. Dont even know how he's doing anymore or where he ended up. Maybe if I wasnt such a shitty person i'd still have friends.
>Think about this daily

I want to fucking die.
>>
File: my hole.png (101KB, 540x534px) Image search: [Google]
my hole.png
101KB, 540x534px
>>39310082
>They provide me with entertainment and joy, and it pains me to watch people break a laptop or a phone and go "oh well, guess it's time for a new one."
>I always try to fix my stuff and make purchases based on what will last a long time and do it's job the best.
>but because something I had been using for years and years to listen to my favorite music was just... gone
> get a weird attachment to stuff. I can't get rid of anything unless it's actual garbage or I'm selling it or giving it to a friend who I know will use it and take good care of it. I hate the disposable society we live in.

I understand every word of this in every way imaginable. I never found someone who understood this the way you do, anon. I just can't help growing attached to things, especially those that I use every day, or offer me something important (my music, the net, etc.). I've used the same phone for 5 years now. I have one Zune from 2006 and one from 09 that I try to treat extremely well, because they're old by now. I have a majority of my childhood stuffed animals still because throwing them out after all the joy and comfort they gave me is terribly wrong.

The hardest thing is being like this but also trying not to be a hoarder.

What about this, though?
>Watching "How It's Made"
>Episode on washing machines or something
>Special lab in the factory to test the estimated length of usability
>Pretty much just a robot finger pressing the buttons until they break to determine how long that item has
>Instantly sets me on edge, knowing that there's a kind of estimated time for all my objects to eventually go bad no matter how safe i am with them
>Now limit myself when using my favorite things because I don't want to "waste" the uses.
>>
File: pence sad.png (181KB, 260x305px) Image search: [Google]
pence sad.png
181KB, 260x305px
>watching Mona
>that part when the sing ray follows the boat broke me
>>
File: cfe64l3h1ddz.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
cfe64l3h1ddz.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
>>39302024
>dog died earlier this week
>been physically cold and tired for the entire week thus far
>can't look at my backyard without seeing the dog grave
>getting near no sleep
>try to drown myself in my work
>feeling of crushing loneliness ruining my every day right from the start
>need someone to fill this void
>women keep asking me why i don't have a gf but are at the same time repulsed (or at least uninterested) in me
>just want my dog back
>go around to pet stores to look at the birds and dogs and ferrets because I really like animals quite a bit
>decide i'm the best cure for my own loneliness
>order myself a pizza to try and feel better
>drop pizza on the ground in the parking lot
>scream "FUCK" at the top of my lungs
>people in the lot hear
>break down in tears and drive home in simultaneous anger and sadness
>eat nothing
>set up a chair by my dog's grave and sat there until the sun set
>go inside and cry more
i have nothing now.
>>
>>39302024
>be pissed because reasons
>walking back to my car
>see stray cat get in front of me
>kick it out of my way, goes at least 8-10 feet, hits a wall
>few seconds later realize what exactly I did
>rush to where it landed to see if it was alright even though I knew it wasn't
>just stare at it realizing what exactly I have done, it's malnourished body didn't stand a chance
>probably a few years old, didn't have any ID on it
>without a word scoop it up with a bag
>drive to a park since it's already dark out
>dig a hole near some flower patches and bury the body
I know people have said I have issues with my temper but that was when I realized I had to get some serious control over it. Now at least I know how to properly deal with it. Most of the time.
>>
>>39302024
>get bantered by friends
>take banter seriously and lose all my friends 1 by 1

banter hurts my feelings
>>
>>39310452
As far as "rated for x usage" I try to buy things that are user serviceable, or durable enough that they'll long outlast any amount I would be using them.
I do a decent job not being a hoarder because I do keep my house clean and throw out my trash. I don't go to the store and buy shit just to have it. Almost every non consumable purchase I make has some level of consideration and research put into to get the best value and use out of it I can. I try to be at least a little realistic. Nothing lasts forever, and not everything has to, but getting as close to it as we can doesn't hurt.
>>
File: IMG_3828.jpg (76KB, 400x739px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3828.jpg
76KB, 400x739px
>tfw psychopath

it's okay
>>
>>39310635
Get a parrot man. They live a long time and will love you unconditionally.
>>
File: IMG_0801.jpg (165KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0801.jpg
165KB, 960x720px
I'll see sad stuff like this and spend the whole day thinking on it, where this guy is, what he's doing.
>>
>almost tenish years ago
>a great cat died from coyotes
>everyone said anon you seem sad
>my cat died from coyotes
>some kind of made fun of me
>>
File: 1503468478347.png (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1503468478347.png
14KB, 225x225px
everyone has always told me I'm stupid and it always gets to me. In highschool some kid I didnt know but tried to be friendly with called me an idiot because I didnt know how to do the work and I cried and remained sitting there.
I also cry when I finish anime series or at emotional parts without fail. Like I'm losing a piece of my heart. Violence and deaths even if its fictional too. The When they cry series in general messes me up and I'm scared to continue reading umineko
>>
>>39310743
>anime about high school girls
>they graduate at the end
no fuck that I can't watch
>>
>>39310743
Umineko goes to shit after episode 6
>>
File: IMG_1015.jpg (34KB, 478x325px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1015.jpg
34KB, 478x325px
I'm at a stage where I can't help but feel sorry even for psychopaths.

For all the complex calculus these people understand, there can't a chance in hell they'll ever manage to understand themselves.

Stories of their victims'll do it for me, too.
>>
>>39310743
>and I'm scared to continue reading umineko
You should be, it peaks at episode 3. Still haven't forgiven R07 after all these years.

Fucking excellent soundtrack though.
>>
File: flonne.jpg (43KB, 310x630px) Image search: [Google]
flonne.jpg
43KB, 310x630px
>Love love, romance, and anything love related. Always have.
>Read romance books, even shitty ones. Read/watch shoujo work, enjoy even amateur fanfiction. Ditto for love songs and romance movies, etc.
>Despite how much I love love, I have never been romantically loved in my life and almost certainly never will be
>tfw pining for something I'll never have no matter how much i desire romance/affection/desire/love
>tfw watching Tsurezure Children (cute/funny series about various students and relationships)
>Extremely bitter sweet because I'll never be loved and I wasted the high school years where I might have had the chance.
>>
>>39310920
Ah also you should stop reading it after episode 6 and figure the culprit yourself, anything you can think of would be better than the real thing
>>
Beating, beating, rushing blood
Hormones crashing in a flood
I can hardly even breathe
Need an outlet as I seethe
Why do I have to feel this?
With no chance of finding bliss
I am just so fucking done
Battle lost, the war is won.
Roastie love I want no more
For she is simply a whore
After this - finally free
Allowed to truly be me
I was blind but now I see
Traps are what is good for me

Hope you enjoy my shitty poem - made just now, especially for you
>>
File: WHAT_COULD_HAVE_BEEN.png (1MB, 1650x1270px) Image search: [Google]
WHAT_COULD_HAVE_BEEN.png
1MB, 1650x1270px
What is the one picture that always makes you feel without fail? Here is mine
>>
>>39311257
whoops, I didn't link you >>39311101! My bad
>>
the only thread where people are actually nice. pls don't die
>>
>>39312251
Thank you for bumping it. I'm glad
>>
>>39312263
it's really nice to see that some people actually have a heart and aren't just cruel. if this is being beta, i don't want (anybody) to be alpha
>>
>>39312367
to add my own /sensie/ story, once i saw an injured rabbit running across the road and i thought he'd get hit by a car and i started bawling and couldn't stop until i got home.
>>
File: 1496700271636.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1496700271636.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
Anybody else just really, really lonely? I haven't had any real friends since I was 13 (I hung out with people in high school, but I was definitely the odd man out when it came to anything and I never met with them outside of school), and it's really fucked my shit up. I can function within society, but when I try to develop any sort of relationship with another person, especially a woman, I expose myself as being a social retard. Just the other day, I met with some girl I met on an online dating site, and I was just so nervous I spilled my spaghetti everywhere. It's been a few days since and I've tried contacting her to no avail. So yeah it's over.

I just want somebody to care about.
>>
>>39312571
I feel you. I'm more shy and avoidant rather than spergy but I just can't connect with people and it makes me sad.
>>
>>39312571
have any pets? they can be good substitutes, and they'll love you
>>
>>39310452
>Know that plastic ends up in landfills and will eventually breakdown into greenhouse gases and ruin environment
>Try to recycle as much as I can, believing I'm doing some good in this world
>find out that some landfills can use the methane to generate electricity

If every landfill did this I wouldn't feel so bad throwing stuff out the trash instead of recycling
>>
File: otter watermelon.jpg (92KB, 600x662px) Image search: [Google]
otter watermelon.jpg
92KB, 600x662px
>>39312713
My pets are dead. I have literally no companionship. And we can't get a new dog because my little shit niece who is over the house a lot is not nice to dogs. I'm sick of this shit already. Fuck being lonely.
>>
>>39312571
I know a guy who's like this, in hs right now, he hangs out with people, but never outside of school. What advice would you give him?
>>
>>39312784
> I know, instead of teaching a child how to be a normal human being and not abuse animals, let's just not get animals in the first place.
I'm sorry for you anon, and also sorry for whoever runs your household.
>>
File: distraught.png (30KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
distraught.png
30KB, 633x758px
>tfw you randomly get a memory of when you were a huge dick to someone for no reason in middle school and high school
>>
>>39312784
sorry to hear that anon ;_; i don't know what i'm gonna do when my cat dies, i don't even want to think about it. i don't have (human) friends either, but i like to imagine a different life for myself at night, not sure if that would help you or hurt you more though.
>>
>>39312841
Get new friends, people that actually want you around. Once high school is over, you'll never see them again.
>>
>>39312571
> I haven't had any real friends since I was 13 (I hung out with people in high school, but I was definitely the odd man out when it came to anything and I never met with them outside of school)
Stop reminding me of myself.
>>
>>39312841
Sounds like me desu. Get him active in conversations, and slowly start getting him out of the house with friends.
If he's anything like me, he's scared of people because reasons, and will only start to trust somebody/be comfortable around a person when the said person goes out of the way to talk to him a lot.
>>
>>39308563
iktf bro. Some guy said he hated me in a context which made it very obvious that it was a joke, but it still made me feel awful for the rest of the day and beyond, wondering if there was some truth behind it.
>>
>>39312900
uh, let's suppose that the person isn't someone that I'm in the age range with, ie I'm in college. People just don't include him or invite him to places.
>>39312876
His school's pretty small
>>
File: asdf.jpg (17KB, 185x228px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
17KB, 185x228px
>>39312844
The thing is, we've tried really hard to top her from being a little psychopath, but unfortunately she doesn't have a chance in hell of being normal because both of her parents (my sister and her boyfriend) are fucking morons in an unhealthy relationship where they manipulate each other and basically use my niece as a pawn in their games.
And a lot of my parents' energy is directing towards fixing my sister's problems that she refuses to fix. I never wanted to pile on with my problems so I just kept them to myself.

I honestly should just go see a therapist or something.
>>
>>39312928
>His school's pretty small

Well, that's more difficult. But doesn't he have classes with new people in them? Surely he could try to make friends with them.
>>
>>39312936
I don't like being a nagging parent, but have you considered getting a job? You could probably find something that isn't retail if you scanned enough
But yeah, consider a therapist. don't forget to be vocal about what's bothering you, if you think this isn't working and you want to try another therapist, etc.
>>
>>39313248
I do have a job. And I'm going to uni. Thankfully I'll be done at the end of the year.
>>
>>39313031
See, he goes to a magnet school, which basically means that he broke off from his ms "friends" and had to make new ones. People perceive him as being annoying, and he jokes about being gay all the time which really weirds out people. It would be his junior year, and he still really hasn't found a close group of friends, where everyone else already has them.

I thank you for all your help, and I'll try to relay it to him.
>>
>>39309077
delet this

i do this too, i never leave food on my plate for this exact reason. it just wants to be eaten and i feel sad if something was grown or killed or harvested and it just gets thrown out despite being perfectly good. i always feel sad about wasting food
>>
File: IMG_0003.png (114KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0003.png
114KB, 500x475px
>live on main road
>lots of foxes in my area
>see dead fox one day in the middle of road
>know it's going to be there for at least a week
>can'thavethis.jpg
>go pick up the dead fox
>carry it down the road for like a 10 minute walk
>it's like 11pm so not a lot of people around
>someone going for a run coming my way
>fuck im committed
>lady runs past me don't look at her
>carry dead fox to place off main road with lots of trees
>leave dead fox there
Am I autistic?
>>
File: 6IbSABa.png (127KB, 267x400px) Image search: [Google]
6IbSABa.png
127KB, 267x400px
>>39313383
You did good, much better than just leaving it in the road to get mauled to post-death by cars all day.
>>
>>39302024
Reminder that sensie is code for pussy.

Sure, you can be introverted, have anxiety and be passionate and all that but if you're the type to cry in front of strangers or constantly talk about how you're a 'sensie' then I'm loling at your existence.

Oh and if you're crying because you're pet died, that doesn't make you a sensie. Just normal.

>>39304862
Ok, that is pretty disturbing. I hate that this board excepts this kind of thing as normal.

>>39308563
How do you even live in the 21st century?
>>
File: wojak loads gun.gif (100KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
wojak loads gun.gif
100KB, 500x500px
>>39302024
if someone killed my cat i would no doubt go on a murderous rampage until i found who did it and torture them to death and then kill myself
>>
>last night
>hear eating noises outside my window, get spooked and decide to look
>cat eating the food I leave outside for my cat
>decide to shoo it away, it runs out of sight
>feel bad for the rest of the night because he was probably just thirsty and hungry

Im too sensie for this world.
>>
>>39309077
toy story fucked me up the same way, i never wanted to throw out old toys or give them away
>>
>>39310635
im sorry anon. i know how it feels to lose your best friend. i know too well. just remember that above all else, im sure your dog would want you to be happy
>>
>>39303819
its r9k, sensie or not 9 times out of 10 the people here dont like humans in general
>>
File: 1502646639504m.jpg (54KB, 709x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502646639504m.jpg
54KB, 709x1024px
>>39302024
>Finishing LISA: The Joyful
>Brad hallucination appears
>As more information is dispensed about him I'm reminded of the sacrifices myou mother made for me
>I loathed her for it at the time, and had similar reactions to Buddy; distancing myself from her, doing drugs, etc.
>Dad abused us, even so I tried to appease him
>Still feel like shit for riding his dick and being complicit with the abuse at times, always verbal never physical, dad took care of the latter portion
>Brad hallucination ends
>I'm a sobbing mess
>Gotta call mom
>>
File: 1497211268465.png (775KB, 715x535px) Image search: [Google]
1497211268465.png
775KB, 715x535px
>>39302024
>tfw starting new school and making friends easily
>see other students who still have no friends
fuck i feel so bad for them, it hurts for me to see.
>>
>>39313914
uhhh.... are you having a mental health crisis?
>>
>>39313711
here's your (you), contrarian. nobody's a pussy for being the opposite of a psychopath, empathy is a good trait.
>>
File: 1503586585148.jpg (14KB, 323x403px) Image search: [Google]
1503586585148.jpg
14KB, 323x403px
>>39313950
Seeing a therapist, if you're serious, anon.
>>
File: IMG_4439.jpg (72KB, 749x521px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4439.jpg
72KB, 749x521px
>>39302024
>lost dog a month ago
>always messed with him while I was walking by our backyard fence
>he was on the other side
>would jump around and excite him
>recently got lung cancer and died 2 days later at 9 years old
>still pass by that gate everyday expecting him to be there waiting for me
I miss him
>>
>>39307821
a kid i literally never spoke to in college killed himself. i had a friend who played video games with him when we were freshmen and i remember him telling me about him. thats my only interaction with him. i cried like a bitch for days when he killed himself.
>>
File: Eva24DC_Kaworu.jpg (21KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Eva24DC_Kaworu.jpg
21KB, 400x300px
Anyone here look up to him? I wish I had a mentor like Kaworu in my life; someone to guide me in times of despair and anguish. I strive to be like him but sometimes it's just so hard as I succumb to things like hate and anger.
>>
>>39303848
I teared up anon.
>>
>>39310360
are you me? holy fuck this is like my exact story. im 25 though and my story happened in 2008 or so. pretty much word for word except i havent spoken to my former friend since then. it constantly kills me inside. god dammit
>>
>>39310635
"i am an animal, just wants to share your life"
>>
>>39312632
this is me too. i want to change.
>>
>>39312571
Jesus man I'm sorry. I was in a similar situation for a long time (odd man out in friend group ages 11-15, no friends or aquiantences at all ages 16-19) and now that I've finally found some cool friends I still feel like every day I'm exposing myself to them as more and more of an alien because there's just so much basic stuff like mannerisms and etiquette and simple communication that I never picked up on due to my lack of experience. I'm definitely a lot happier than I used to be but it can still lead me to be feel pretty insecure.
>>
File: trouble.png (340KB, 425x425px) Image search: [Google]
trouble.png
340KB, 425x425px
>>39303768
This one really hit me. I'm kind of a cat person
>>
File: 1386920459353.png (13KB, 426x364px) Image search: [Google]
1386920459353.png
13KB, 426x364px
>>39302024
I've seen a lot of other anons say this but I'm glad I'm not the only one who's like this. Have a good night fellow sensies
>>
>>39307821
>animals are easier to bond with for robots
Some people with autism also prefers the company of animals to that of humans. Many robots are on the spectrum.
>>
>>39308563
Same. I think 4chan's criticism is not usually serious, as this place has some infamy and a history of relatively edgy humor and culture. That helps ne to cope.
Thread posts: 152
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.