[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kratom general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0305.jpg (121KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0305.jpg
121KB, 600x800px
Red maeng da is my favorite strain felt like taking 4-5 loratabs. I take about three spoon fulls a day.
>>
>>39301984
How do you take yours? I love the high I get on it, but drinking it is disgusting
>>
I love yellow vietnam's anti anxiety properties, it's my favorite strain by far.
>>
try filling your mouth with a liquid like orange juice, do half a spoon, rinse like it's mouth was to break it up, swallow, repeat. absorbs sublingually, twice as effective as drinks or pills

>>39302001
>>
>>39302001
As of late I've just been pouring it in a large green apple Gatorade and just drinking it. Yeah it doesn't taste good but I still like tasting it. It's like a ritual now.
>>
File: 1489764119027.jpg (4KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1489764119027.jpg
4KB, 200x200px
>>39301984
Damn man, this thread is relevant to my insterests. I was looking up mild depressants to use as an unwinder after work (I drink too much, and I know I need to be kinder to my body). I found out that a red strain of Kratom might do the trick, but it's now illegal in the UK under the psychoactive substances ban. It's just been lumped in with all those disgusting synthetic legal highs.

Can any /b/ros offer a britbong advice on the matter? Are head shops still likely to carry the plant? I hear that the drug is still pretty underground after all.
>>
>>39302126
>but it's now illegal in the UK under the psychoactive substances ban

No it isn't.

Hence why you can find a dozen UK distributors by just googling.
>>
>>39302062
Never originally thought of that. Thanks anon
>>
>>39302178
Wrong. I've looked this shit up.

All those distributors are based outside of the UK, using false information to encourage buyers. It's risky for the buyer, but not for the supplier. Might get through customs, might not. A britbong on reddit got his house raided because he got caught buying from one of those top results. I'd rather not chance that, nigger.
>>
this stuff makes me puke but I know a lot of people who like it

what are your guys' opinions on other, less legal alternatives?
>>
My favorite is green malaysian. It makes me feel positive and warm and it's just nice.
But I'm on a break until the 1st of September and I feel so bored and lifeless now.
>>
>>39302300
I think it's actually illegal to import but fine if you find a distributor in the UK
>>
Pretty sure it's a meme drug that placebo effects people and hurts your stomach. They didn't ban things that hurt you, only the safest and most effective drugs stay illegal.
>>
I ordered from a popular vendor and they haven't even shipped it, going on three days. This shit is really pissing me off.
>>
I remember my first ever kratom experience, with a red kind, I think it was called "red horn" or "red kali" or "red horn kali" something like that.
I was afraid of just putting it in my mouth so I mixed it into a glass of apple juice. didn't measure the mass, but had around half a teaspoon full. Stirred it and slowly drank it down with a straw over the course of 10 minutes.
Sat down and watched a Morrowind LP thinking "I'm not feeling it". Then 10 minutes later I thought "well, I guess I do feel a little relaxed, maybe I should have taken more". Another 10 minutes later and I was leaning back in my chair, eyes closed, just listening to the video. Then I was hooked.

If something like kratom could affect me so strongly, I wonder what a real opiate would do. I've never even taken pain medicine other than Tylenol before so I'm completely in the dark there.
>>
>>39303795
Real opiates make you feel like your entire body is orgasming and you cannot into pain nor fear anymore.

Or so I've read, people on this board are lifeless losers.
>>
>>39304996
Imagine being so degenerate and falling so hard you reject normies, failed or otherwise, but you come out the other side trying to relate and connect with despairing dregs of a society that doesn't want them.

Always a genuine blessing to be here with you guys. Lets get through today
>>
File: letmetellyou.jpg (126KB, 820x801px) Image search: [Google]
letmetellyou.jpg
126KB, 820x801px
>>39305140
Imagine being so brainwashed by right wingers, on the internet, that you can't decide to do whatever you want as a free minded person, without being guilt-tripped by peer pressure on a board that claims to be redpilled, aka dregs, mavericks, robots, of society.
>>
File: 1475616917121.jpg (68KB, 600x760px) Image search: [Google]
1475616917121.jpg
68KB, 600x760px
Gonna do a fuckton of Red Bali tonight because I CAN'T FUCKING DRINK FOR FOUR MORE DAYS, FUCK
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.